Our Neighbor's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she said to me, 'Roger I want you to finger fuck my cunt at the same time but don't make me cum as that's reserved for Robert tonight.'

The look on Robert's face said it all as Mags got as much of his cock in her mouth and I could see her cheeks going in and out as she sucked him. One of her hands rubbed his balls and the other rubbed up and down his shaft. He was still playing with her nipples and I had 3 three fingers plunging in and out of her cunt.

Needless to say Robert didn't last very long and he called out with pleasure that he was cumming and I could see his cock pumping his hot spunk deep into my wifes willing mouth. He seemed to go on for ages as his cock was milked dry by my wife's mouth.

Eventually she took it out and she turned to me and opened her mouth. It was still full of Robert's spunk and she ran her tongue through it and then started swallowing it. I wanted her to suck me like that but I knew I could never produce as much spunk as that. I had to slow down my wanking as I didn't want to cum yet. I had certainly enjoyed watching my sexy wife suck a young boys spunk out of his cock. Mags then said to Robert, 'The look on your face tells me enjoyed that, its my turn now. I'm going to fuck you and this time you're going to cum in my cunt. Don't worry I can't get pregnant.'

Robert was soon hard again and as he lay on his back Mags positioned herself so that her cunt was over his cock. She turned to me and said, 'Guide him inside me, guide Roberts cock into your wifes soaking wet cunt.'

I wasn't sure if Robert would mind me touching him, but as I positioned him the end slipped in easily and I let it go. I wasn't sure if Mags could get it all inside her. I watched from behind as her cunt was stretched to its limit. Fortunately she was so wet that it made it easier to get inside. She lowered herself about 3 or 4 inches and slowly withdrew to the tip without letting his cock slip out. She continued this for a few minutes. The look on her face told me she was in heaven.

She said to Robert, 'Play with my tits, play with my nipples, as hard as you can, pull then, squeeze them, pinch them, harder, harder, harder.'

By now she was plunging his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. I couldn't believe how much she was taking inside her. Soon the whole ten inches was disappearing in her cunt as she literally fucked herself on his huge pole.

She said to me, 'Wank yourself as you watch your wife get thoroughly fucked by this wonderful huge young cock, Oh its heaven, its wonderful, I'm almost cumming, no its too good, I must slow down, I want it to last, I want to feel like this for ever, I've never known so much pleasure, I must cum soon, no its heaven, oh don't stop, oh Robert I adore your cock, I want you to fuck my cunt all the time, I can still taste your spunk, I want your spunk deep inside my cunt, Roger cum over my tits, let Robert rub it into my nipples, cum on Roger wank faster cum on my tits, I want your spunk on my tits, stand beside me, let me watch you wank yourself as your wife fucks herself, that's its, closer, get closer to my face, I'm watching my husband wank over me, cum now, cum over my tits.'

Two more quick rubs and I was there. Robert removed his hands for an instant as I shot spurt after spurt of hot spunk over Mags tits.

Robert immediately rubbed it into her nipples and carried on abusing them.

Suddenly Mags called out, 'I'm there, oh fuck, I can't last any longer, I'm cumming, oh its heaven.'

She finally plunged herself as deep onto his cock as she could as all 10 inches of it disappeared inside her cunt and her whole body shook and shook and shook as her orgasm crashed through her body. Even this didn't stop her, she needed more and as soon as one orgasm subsided, she let another build up and soon she was on her third and fourth orgasm.

She said to Robert, 'I want you to cum inside, I want you to shoot your hot spunk deep inside my cunt.'

She rode faster and faster up and down on his cock. The whole 10 inches was disappearing inside all the time.

'Tell me when you're cumming,' she said.

In only a few minutes he said, 'I'm almost there, I'm cumming.'

As she felt the twitching of his orgasm she plunged down as hard she could knowing that his spunk was shooting deep into her body as was humanly possible. She didn't know if it was possible but she wanted the spunk she had swallowed to mix with the spunk she had just had shot in her cunt. She wanted her whole body to be awash with spunk. We all collapsed on the bed and relaxed for a few minutes.

I went downstairs to top up the wine glasses. When I got back I found Robert lying on his back and Mags was holding her left tit and feeding it into Robert's mouth. He was sucking really hard on the nipple. Her other hand was stimulating his balls and cock and enticing his cock to a full erection. Robert was playing with Mags other nipple with one hand and the other hand was playing with her clit. I sat down on the armchair opposite and continued to watch them. I slowly got hard again and gently stroked my growing cock.

Soon Robert was fully hard again and with Robert playing with Mags nipples and clit she was soon ready for another helping of Robert's cock. Now she lay down with her face positioned next to his cock. With her hands, her tongue, her lips and mouth she worshipped this cock that was giving her so much pleasure. Robert was still busy with his fingers on her clit and finger fucking her at the same time. Both Mags and I realised at this point that Robert had more sexual experience than we first thought. Soon Mags was ready for another bout of sexual pleasure All she had to decide was how she wanted it.

She asked Robert, 'What way do you want to fuck me.'

He replied, 'On top of you this time and then when I cum for the last time I'll fuck you from behind which I guarantee you are going to absolutely adore.'

Mags rolled over and bent her legs at the knee and Robert positioned himself between them. Her cunt was soaking wet again and placed his huge 10 incher at the opening and gently started putting it inside her. Mags moaned with pleasure as he very slowly started fucking his cock in and out of her cunt. I loved the sight of my sexy wife being thoroughly serviced by this young stud.

She called over to me. 'Come and suck my nipples.'

I knelt beside her and took them one by one into my mouth and sucked them to full erection. She grabbed hold of my cock and started wanking me and said, 'Cum over my tits or face as Robert brings me to orgasm. '

Mags breathing and wanking of my cock was getting faster as her orgasm approached. I stopped sucking her nipples and sat up beside her. I replaced her hand with mine as I continued wanking myself off. I knew she was almost there and I couldn't take my eyes off Robert's cock pounding in and out of my wife's cunt.

Mags shouted out as her orgasm started taking over her body and I wanked myself just a little faster and managed to direct my cum to land on her face just as she desired. Robert slowed down but Mags told him not to stop as she went into another multiple orgasm. Robert hadn't cum this time as he said earlier he was saving his last amount of spunk for Mags final fucking from behind. Robert let Mags recover and asked her if was ready for his grand finale. She agreed that she was.

He said, 'I want Roger to sit with his back against the headboard and Mags kneels on all fours facing him with her face directly in front of his. I will fuck Mags from behind and Mags will tell me exactly what she wants me to do. We all agreed that this would be great. I sat against the headboard. Mags knelt in front of me. We opened our mouths and our tongues found each others. I could taste the remains of Robert's spunk in it. I reached forward and played with her hanging tits.

Her nipples were still hard. Robert positioned himself behind her and said, 'OK let me know what to do.'

Mags was inches from my face and looked me straight in the eye. It was as if she was talking directly to me.

'Robert, touch my wet cunt with your huge cock, rub it slowly against my cunt lips, oh that's so good, now gently ease it inside me only an inch or so and let it rest there. Oh that's heaven, now another couple of inches, really slowly, I need to savour this feeling, now slowly withdraw it but don't take it right out, leave an inch or so in.'

'Oh wonderful, now in again a bit further, oh its so wide my cunts really stretching, now out a bit, oh I can't last much longer, I've never felt so much sexual pleasure. Out a bit really slow and then plunge it in as deep as you can. Oh fuck, I can't believe how good this feels, again, do it exactly the same again, take it almost out slowly and then plunge it fully in. I can't wait to feel you shoot your spunk deep into my cunt.'

She was now wanking my cock, although I had cum enough I knew she was going to get me there again. It was the sexiest sight ever with us face to face talking directly to me telling me exactly what she wanted her virile young stud to do to her.

'Faster, faster, I can't wait any longer, deeper, get it further inside my cunt, oh its heaven, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard, faster, faster, oh yes I'm almost there, cum inside me shoot your spunk in my cunt, yes, yes, thats it, oh fuck, I'm cumming, cumming, oh yes, cum in me, yes oh yes, I can feel your cum, its so hot oh wonderful.'

She stopped talking and plunged her tongue deep in my mouth and managed to wank yet a further load of spunk out of my cock as I shot over her tits. We all literally collapsed in a heap and lay for several minutes recovering. I looked and saw Mags cunt leaking her own juices and Robert's cum all over the bed.

Mags said to him, 'I thought you were inexperienced, wherever did you learn to fuck like that. You must have had some amazing girlfriends.'

Robert amazed us with his reply. 'Actually all my girl friends of my age are scared of the size of my cock, they all say its too large for them.'

Mags asked him, 'So where did you learn that.'

Robert replied, 'You must promise not to tell anyone about this, but my mum, Jean taught me.'

We knew Jean and her husband Dave well. Jean was extremely attractive and always gave the impression of being sexy. She had a nice pair of large tits and was always well made up. Robert said he had been her lover for the past 4 years.

He said, 'It started when she came in my room early one morning, I was asleep but had an erection, the bedclothes were off me and when I awoke she was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me.'

She asked me if I knew why my cock was so large. I told her I woke like this every morning and it went back to its normal size after I had a pee. She said there is another way to make it go back to its normal size and it feels good, would you like me to show you. I said I would. She reached out and held it. Straight away I liked the feel. Then Mum started rubbing her hand up and down it. It felt wonderful and after a couple of rubs I felt this amazing feeling and I felt some liquid come shooting out the top and Mum put her hand in the way and it went all over her hand.

Mum said I had my first orgasm, she said its called masturbation, but she preferred to call it wanking, and all boys of my age do it. I got up and felt really great. The next day was the same, Mum came in my room and asked if I was hard again. I said I was and she offered to masturbate me. I agreed and I could see by the look on her face that she enjoyed it to. This continued for about 4 mornings. The next morning she came in and instead of being dressed she had her dressing gown that tied round the waist.

As she masturbated me I saw her other hand was inside her dressing and she seemed to be rubbing herself. She told me to close my eyes and not watch her but I opened them slightly and watched as she rubbed herself. She had her eyes closed and the look on her face told me she was enjoying it too. I asked if I could watch what she doing and she said it was wrong. I told her that surely it was wrong that she was masturbating me. She thought for a minute and agreed with me. She untied her dressing gown and opened it. I loved the sight of mums tits and was amazed at the hair in between her legs.

I asked her what she was doing and she blushed and said she had been masturbating too because it turned her on doing it to me. Over the next few days mum showed me how she liked her tits and nipples played with while she played with her pussy. She let me lick her fingers after she had cum and showed me how nice her pussy juices smelt and tasted. Every morning as she wanked me off I would make her cum as well. Dad has been unwell and mum said he was unable to give her what she wanted sexually. After a few weeks Mum progressed from just wanking me off to sucking me and making me cum in her mouth and she let me or rather made me lick and suck her cunt and I would make her cum like this.

Soon after that we progressed to actual fucking. Mum just about managed to get my cock inside her cunt but once I did she couldn't get enough of it and we would fuck in the morning and again as soon as I got home from school. As I arrived home she would be undressed in bed and I would go straight upstairs before Dad got home from work. She would let me lick her and make her cum with her mouth, then she would suck me off and finally I would fuck her from behind, which she absolutely adored. Mum liked me to talk dirty and describe in detail what I was doing to her. A year ago she gave me a mobile phone and I would have to phone her during my dinner break and she would play with herself and tell me what she was doing and what she would do to me when I got home. So you see Mum has taught me an awful lot over the past 4 years.

All the while Robert was telling us about his Mum, Mags was leaning against me and playing with Robert's cock. The thought of him with Jean, his Mum, was a real turn on for all of us. Robert was hard again and although Mags and I had had enough Mags wanted Robert to cum one final time. She stroked him faster and when she put the tip in her mouth and wanked the rest of his cock it was only a matter of minutes before he was depositing yet another supply of his cum deep into Mags mouth.

Robert asked if he could come round again. Mags looked at me for an answer and I said he could as long as I organised it and only once a week. We all agreed at that. Mags and my sex life was great even after Robert had been and after about 4 days I decided to speak to Robert and arranged for him to come round that evening. I didn't tell Mags and we both went off to work. I was horny all morning thinking about watching Mags and Robert together and at lunchtime I phoned her. She works in a big open office and is easily overheard when she is on the phone so she has to be careful what she says.

I told her I had arranged for Robert to come round tonight and to start thinking about what he was going to do to her and how she would enjoy lowering her cunt down onto his huge cock and fucking his spunk out of him and deep inside her cunt. I could tell by her voice that she was getting excited. She was trying to keep calm but I could tell she was getting horny. I told her how her mouth would soon be full of Robert's cock and she would soon be tasting his hot spunk.

Eventually she said, 'Thank you Sir for calling', and put the phone down. Shortly afterwards I got an e-mail from her telling me what a tease I was and that her knickers were soaking wet and she was going to really enjoy herself that night if she could wait and didn't have to go to the toilet and play with herself.

When I got home she handed me her knickers. They were soaking wet. I put them to my nose and took in the wonderful aroma of her cunt juices. I really had made her horny just thinking about what was going to happen later. She wanted to know what time Robert was coming round and I told her he would be there when I had got her ready for him. She asked what I meant and I said I would tell her after dinner. Somehow we managed to eat although our minds were clearly on something else. I said, 'Its time to get ready.'

I took Mags upstairs and undressed her and took her to the shower. I got in with her and soaped her all over. Her nipples hardened instantly as I washed her tits and when I put my hand in between her legs she was soaking wet from her cunt juices.

My fingers slipped inside easily and as I started finger fucking her. I realised I had to stop and prepare her for her 19 year old lover. I was very hard and wanted to fuck her but knew I had to wait too. We got out of the shower and I dried her. She thought I had finished but I made her sit on the edge of the bath and got my shaving foam and sprayed it over her pussy and started shaving her. I was very careful and in a few minutes Mags was the proud owner of a totally naked pussy which needless to say was now even wetter. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom and sat her down at her dressing table. Then I started putting her make up on for her. I found her deep crimson red lipstick and coated her lips liberally and then applied a lip gloss to help it stay on although I knew she would soon be transferring it to Robert's cock.

As I was putting on her make up I was telling her what Robert was going to do to her tonight and how she was going to get well and truly fucked in the mouth as well as in her cunt. Her hands were in her lap and I had to make sure she wasn't playing with herself. I could clearly smell her cunt juices and when I made her open her legs wide I could easily see how wet she was. She kept telling me to hurry up and asking when Robert would be there. I teased her and wouldn't tell her. I was getting a huge amount of pleasure getting her even more excited and was becoming so horny that I was very tempted to fuck Mags there and then.

Her nipples were of course very large and I coated them with the same lipstick. This I couldn't resist and sucked it straight off again. They tasted delicious. But I reapplied the lipstick once more. Then I found a nice bright blue eyeshadow and smothered her eyelids with it. I stood back and looked at the sight of my very sexy wife.

I had prepared her well and she was ready for her 19 year old lover. I led her to the bed and laid her down with her head on the pillow. I opened her legs wide and her cunt was glistening with her cunt juices. I took this opportunity to have one last gentle lick and adored the taste. I told her I wouldn't be long. I went downstairs.

Robert had already let himself in and was sitting there. He undressed and already his 10 inch cock was fully erect. He followed me upstairs and I led him into the bedroom. He stood beside Mags and she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. I looked at her pussy and saw her cunt juices seeping out of it. I had prepared her well and all three of us were ready for an unforgettable evening.

This scenario is acted out once a week. I prepare my wife for her thoroughly good fucking and sucking that she so badly desires. Robert is still fucking his mum. Mags and my fantasy is to have a foursome and include her. Maybe, just Maybe.

12