All Comments on 'My Wife and the Singer'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 668 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your male characters are a bunch of wimps, I'm still wondering why you're writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a great story. You certainly have a way with words. Ali did something incredibly stupid and she paid the price. I had to respect how hard she worked to get him back. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paul, I love you, I respect you and I always thought you were one of the strongest men I ever met.

Surely not!! Where is the respect? Another cuck fantasy from the transsexual faggot author !! I think the amount of estrogen she takes has literally scrambled her grey cells!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the writer is a man, may your wife sleep with many others and give them everything of hers and if you are a woman, may your husband fuck tighter, curvier and much prettier women than you whilst staying married to you. Damn, not in one of your stories does the man get a pinch of goodness. I know the world is bleak and life is unfair but your writing makes the world for men seem like passing through hell on their knees with their paths laden with glass and for drinking they get sandwater. Or maybe you are passing through trauma, then i take it back. Sorry that a man ruined your complete image of men

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow the singer gets to fuck another day! What do u really expect from this feminised oaf of a writer??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The divorce papers would have been in her hands the week after she returned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun story until some sex blinds him to the fact that his wife is a slut. Perhaps he could have forgiven a one night stand but during a three week tour it was way more than that. Move out of the country if need be but get the divorce, pick yourself up and get on with life. He can forgive her, if need be, but he needed the divorce. Trust is a fragile thing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

No. Just a flat out no. As in no fucking way. It's obvious that this particular author is a woman and most of the stories are pretty good and they're all really well written. But this story is a fucking disaster.

.

This is one of these sub genres of 11 wives category where the wife goes off with the celebrity with the celebrity as in the case of George Anderson's infamous February sucks stories or goes off with a rock star and the husband can't even reach her and she completely forgets about him or humiliates him on national television.

.

It is the act of being caught and exposed and humiliated nationally which is the problem why any kind of reconciliation does It's not and cannot be overcome. I'm not sure what it is about the female brain that doesn't understand this.

.

perhaps if the affair or One night stand or 1 week stand had We may relatively private then perhaps with the right sort of marriage counseling and a lot of work maybe the marriage can be saved. Of course it would never be The same as before but maybe it could be salvaged. But that's not what happened here and the national humiliation of the husband the EMASCULATION of the husband.... That the wife INTENTIONALLY agreed to do....

.

Just no

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Just another unbelievable RAAC. She abandoned him for 3 weeks. Spent those weeks cheating on him. Spent those weeks ignoring him; not taking or returning his calls and texts. She bald faced lied to him when she got home. When caught, she gave him attitude and refused to acknowledge his hurt or understand his need for space: she just demanded he get over it. She called a 3 week continuous fuck fest a “mistake.” Each and every time after the first was a conscious choice, not a mistake. And, the entire disaster was broadcast nationwide. He and the girls faced daily shame and ridicule due to her “mistake.” Nope. Not a snowballs chance in hell of a reconciliation. But, it’s Cagivagirl and her male characters are all weak pussies. Here’s a guy who started his own successful business. He was getting mauled by a gang of ladies at the concert. He’s at most 40. But he is too weak to move on with his life or find a new woman. He only halfassed moved out - renting an old farmhand cottage. He never gave himself a chance to start new. Wonderfully written, but the author’s male characters all have an extra X chromosome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sucked

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 2 years ago

I believe in earned reconciliation. This author usually writes R.A.A.C for once they have written one I like.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I knew better than to read one of The stories by this author. Thought I would try again but no it had to be more pro affair crap. Let the woman have her affair and that man will cave to her.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

February Sucks in a different skin

Paul was stupid to let Ali go on tour with the Lizards. Like, real stupid. So stupid you almost think he deserves to be cheated on. Almost

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two hard headed stubborn people never get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to ask myself, if she was a tad frumpy or plump would they have gotten back together? Every time he sees her shes hot this and hot that. Every guy wants to bang her. The tattoo should have been the nail in the coffin. I would have liked the story if they were close to reconciling only for him to find the tattoo. It was truly the kiss of death on a marriage. Would he take her back if the tat was by her pussy? Or her shoulder? No, the tat was the last straw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute 5*. Best story on here for ages. No mindless violence or revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but 1 star for the reconciliation.

Paul is a weak pathetic character for putting down the daughters manipulation of him. Paul should have sold the car back to the dealership as punishment for ruining his date.

As for the rape kiss with toy get from Ali, he didn’t try hard enough to stop it, he could have bit her tongue. I stopped reading once the slut showed up while he was washing his care and asked for a date. I found None of the 4 main characters is sympathetic. I keep hope to read one of your stories where the wife cheats and the husband stays strong though the process ending relationships and doesn’t reconcile or burn the ex wife. You are one of the few writers that could pull that off and make it worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck me! Don’t think I’ve read more unsympathetic characters than those two. Well written but horribly frustrating.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

another cuckgurl story without a cuck tag

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Interesting story about a weak willed cuck and a whoring roadie.. He knew what was going to happen when she BEGGED him to let her go on tour with that band. He knew after he never got her to answer her "room" phone or her cell.... She humiliated him and their girls for those 3 weeks by screwing around. No matter how much she said she "loved" him, she cheated. Only was sorry she got caught. He is and always be a submissive weak cuck who should NEVER have let her back into his life.... Average s!ut/cuckold story maybe worth 2/5 stars

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Well written but 15 days is too much !

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

So you don't hate the person; it still doesn't mean you get back with them. The only remorse she ever had was over her consequences. 1 star for your typical husband caves in raac. Sorry, I have read work from you that steps outside of your normal trope stories. You have the talent to do better than this and yet you keep telling the same story.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

Predictable. Wife does something unforgivable and gradually the week husband forgives her anyway. Spineless male protagonist is this author's specialty.

OutisOutisover 2 years ago

I hate her, but I love your story (as always). *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very familiar story, I preferred the original. Captivated at a concert, leaves with band. Returns, life drama and final reconciliation, both are not realistically based

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

A good, possibly great, read. This author builds characters like few others. Nice balance of real life tensions and the licence to be a tad outrageous. Only bummer is the rubbish team he supports :) ... definite five for me.

Thanks please keep contributing.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I sorry

There. Everything is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck love, trust is something that is much stronger 1*

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

"I learned that it takes more courage to forgive than it does to walk away."

Bullshit. Courage is facing reality. In this story courage is cutting off the spouse he would never, ever trust.

The writing was good, but the message was shitty. And unrealistic. I do not think any man would put up with that. Maybe they could eventually be friendly for the kids.

I think the male character comes across as weak. Sickeningly weak. I have no compassion for him if you decide to write a sequel in which the wife plays the whore again. Hell, make him suck her lover's cock. He deserves it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I so sick of this type of shit oh I love her so much I can't move on. Boo fuckin hoo. She was never sorry she did it just that she was caught. She is nothing but a whore and should for got AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a pointlessness to these stories. You get better at the writing, but not better at actual character development. Ali can be admired for not letting herself be bullied, but there's still no real sense of her acknowledging and addressing her husband's very real, legitimate feelings. And it's weird nonsense to imply that forgiveness or not holding a grudge should be equated with getting back together. He can forgive, be cordial and friendly, and still know that he's never going to be with her again because she did very easily give up any sense of loyalty or fidelity, and never intended to be truthful. She didn't grow in the story, at all, and except for bare minimum throw away lines at the end, shows no real remorse. You keep writing husbands who somehow, after being truly wronged by their ridiculous wives, shrug at the end like 'oh, my bad, I guess everything wasn't so bad and I was just being foolish and prideful and all of this could have been avoided if I could just get over myself...forgive me for being the true villain of our love story'. Except that things were bad, and they weren't being any of those things, none of it was their fault, and they remain the victim. Maybe they need anger management to help let go of the bitterness, but none of them, in literally any story you have written (particularly those first few where the wines engage in various forms of coercion, sexual assault, and manipulation to force cuckoldry on their husbands) have EVER needed to take their wives back. Their wives have all deserved to be divorced and fade into the past. Ali in this story is no different.

LeoLeFanuLeoLeFanuover 2 years ago

A lot of Stev 2244 style. Good work. Every next story is better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I know that it is slim pickings in NZ but you would have thought that he could have shown a little more self respect. I love a good romantic story, including reconciliation on occasion, but this broad crossed the Rubicon big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The video will always be out there and in his head as would the fact that she was already shagging the lead singer within a few hours of leaving him. No chance this would end happily. He would always be reminded whenever one of their songs played or he saw a lizard. TC Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written and romantic. However, after what Ali did to her husband?!?!? Although I loved the conclusion and his words rang true, I found it hard to believe that they stayed together. But, I realized that it was Ali’s strong will and determination to save her

marriage and the man she loved that made the story work so well for me. What a women!!! That’s why I loved this story! 5 stars and no doubt about. If the author had written Ali as anything less than the story would not have worked so beautifully.

CrosfyreCrosfyreover 2 years ago

Some new original themes would be great. I like the stories and the writing but how many stories have gone down this now long, tired road. I feel like I'm reading the same stories with the same arguments just the names changed.

How about a story where the partners don't actually get back together! What about the husband cheating?

"Seduced by the woman next door" was different but remains untouched for almost a year.

A new TG story would be great - but preferably also with a different and original theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how far away can you write characters? in this story, both MCs are written in such an unbelievably robotic way (especially the first few pages urgh).

this is the kind of conversation i would expect from life partners in an open relationship but not from a married couple who seem to be monogamous.

and the kids... as an example: yes of course she has not agreed to another several weeks long sex orgy so he can trust the "mother" again?!If this really works for some readers as a logical conclusion I see no hope for civilization as such

guess the idea of the story could have been good but the inability to let characters behave even alive/believable paired with the completely far-fetched reactons to emotional stress... even as a BTB story this one would be only 1*, but as a RAAC - which is harder to sell anyway... i would give negative stars if possible

- did the unrealistic nature of the charas really not strike an editor?!

LW lives on emotions - probably that's why it's the most hated and popular category next to IC/TA but the emotions that came up for me had nothing to do with the content but with the execution. IMO this is a no-no for even a rudimentarily good story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Propagandagurl is what your pen name should be.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

At this point you all know what cagivagurl writes, why do you read it if you know? Now look, I am pretty hard on stories and writers at times but Jesus christ some of these comments are completely disgusting.

Cagivagurl, I would disable comments for this one AND block comments. The last thing you need are wishes for bad things to happen to you. We both know that happens.

MrFreckleMrFreckleover 2 years ago

Overall I liked the story I just Couldn't see a raac when she refuses to believe she was wrong

DrPopeDrPopeover 2 years ago

The problem is …. You write variations on basically the same story. This is way too similar to many of your other works AND one by stev2244 …. 🥝

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The word I was looking for is delusional. Yes, that's what characters like Ali are. Minor actions may have minor consequences. Drastic actions have...... You're catching the drift.

When meeting the school board Paul could have (and I probably would have) retorted if Ali would have kept her legs closed the daughters wouldn't be in that situation. Case closed.

The drivel about forgiving at the end is simply preposterous. The last page ruined the actually good story for me.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Same old cuck and whore preaching. 1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

No way for this marriage to be saved...No way the children would forgive their mother after what they suffered at school...No way that selfish woman could say no to another invitation from the band...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm.

This is the 4th or 5th story of yours I've read and I swear, I knew what was going to happen by page 2. While your female characters tend to be assertive and driven (though not very likable), in every tale, the man is an ineffectual, indecisive weakling who takes back a spouse after horrific cheating. While I know men like this, most are not. Cowardice in a man is neither respectable, nor attractive. It also does not make an empathetic protagonist. Worse, I can see you've been told this in numerous comments (if you filter out the vitriol and get the gist of the feedback) and nothing changes. I am tempted to read more in your back catalog to see if you have ever give a male character a spine but at this point, I don't think I can be bothered.

There is, no question, a certain subset of authors and commenters that have a visceral hatred for women in the LW section. At first, I thought you were writing these as some kind of rejoinder to them but at this point, I get the impression you actively dislike men and hold them in disdain. You're not countering the others, you're just spreading the hate. Your prose is decent. I've given your work a several tries but the stilted, undeveloped characters and repeated, predictable nature of the plots means I won't be returning. I guess you have an audience for this kind of tale but it's not me. Take care and good luck.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Ali is a fascinating character - likable in her passion, admirable in her backbone in the face of outside condemnation, but infuriating in her indignation and presumption after the fact that she could have her cake and eat it too. I can’t help liking her, but can’t see myself walking down the aisle ever again with her - as was the case with Paul.

.

This is one of my favorite literary tropes - an essentially decent and principled protagonist who cataclysmically self-immolates, and spends the rest of the story overcoming their scars and redeeming their life. The tattoo was the perfect metaphor - how Ali valued and cherished it, until it finally dawned on her what it actually signified to Paul. As he sagely stated to his daughters, no matter the removal, the scar remained a permanent reminder.

.

I didn’t care for the story at first, and as such, chose not to comment, but as I sat and pondered, Ali’s character - as well the story - really grew on me. A masterfully conceived, plotted and penned piece of writing. Thank you very much for sharing your work.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

You just love baiting the LW crowd, don't you? Lit definitely needs to create a distinct "Cuckold" sub-category. That's where most of your stuff should be anyway.

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Well written, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the plot of your story may be good, but you are completely out of touch with the situations and the characters' comments.

Do you know the reality of the number of bullying at school?

tens of thousands or more.

And don't you think the parents aren't trying to react, or make him stop. If it were as easy as promising a lawsuit, the harassment would no longer exist.

It is ridiculous to trivialize a scourge that affects part of our youth.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this story. The emotional responses from the characters felt 'genuine'. Paul's reaction to Ali's betrayal is very understandable. What makes this story a non-RAAC is that Paul seemed to struggle with his emotions/reactions to what Ali did. The family did not reunite easily or quickly. I like how Ali did not take any shite from her boss or her daughter's school officials. This story ranks, IMHO, as one of your best. Well Done.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous. stupid addition.

the kids are more devastated because the dad is leaving home and getting ready for a divorce, than their mom who's been slutty for 3 weeks and everyone knows it.

And the wife who keeps saying she loves him but it's not serious and not important. At no time does she worry about the consequences that this has on her husband or worse on her children.

Damn she's a terrific mother. mother of the year. Wow we have the winner.

Your lack of realism greatly deteriorates your story.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 2 years ago

I love this author she doesn't pander to the BTB crowd or the RAAC group. What she writes about in her fiction are the struggles that people go through in life. Her characters are not flawless they have faults, they're not rich, multi-talented, better looking than average people, just normal everyday people. I wonder how many of the 'critics' here are kids from divorced families? Let me tell you it sucks Lacey and Kaley I think seemed to have more adult traits than the parents. 5 stars thanks Cagivagurl ignore the nay sayers xxx

jaythemanjaythemanover 2 years ago

Cagivagirl, I get both excited when I see your name and filled with some dread. Excited because I know I am going to read a well written story with interesting characters and situations. But about halfway through your stories, the dread comes to fruition as your cheated on husbands always have to swallow an unfathomable amount of shit. In this story, the wife takes part in a public 3 week fuckfest. When she comes home and is found out, she chooses defiance and finally wears the husband down. While she did express some regret in the end, her actions do not back that up. She needed to make some gesture to show her husband that the understands the pain she caused.(tattoo removal does not count)

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

how does a wife and mother just up and leave on tour with a band as a groupie. not sure someone like that should be married. not sure where he found the trust in someone that can just up and leave their family hanging like that and leaving 2 daughters at that age to run around with a band of strangers. i mean they let crack fiends raise kids, why not. it would be interesting if these ppl were real to see how the daughters turned out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one fairy tale RAAC story.

what a slut lies lies lies. outright lies and lies by omission. she got CAUGHT. that is what she is sorry about. everyone knows she is a slut. so now because she is found out she is sorry. the hell with her. she is one conniving BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shame on your editors for allowing you to spew yet more vomit on Lit readers. Where are the negative ratings when we need them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cagivagurl should cagivashit and stop throwing slop like this at her readers, whom I suspect are diminishing instead of growing. Stick with the sissy transexual bullshit because you suck at LW. And what's with the name drop at the beginning of your worthless stories. Do you honestly think because you drop a popular writers name that readers will be impressed? You may write well, I say that tongue in cheek, but your stories suck. 1/5

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

wow

a FEBRUARY SUCKS spinoff

this author is one of the bestnon this site and my cooments are for the content of this story

someone said to me on this site if you have nothing nice to say .... say nothing

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

1* a million limp dicks and a boat load of buckets of vomit

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

She never once felt sorry about what she did, not even after the divorce, she still believed that she was right to do it, and you build a fucking RAAC on that? Load of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One word...Yellowstone. A place where men are men unlike your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories are like ikeman48, an automatic 1/5

Buck1974Buck1974over 2 years ago
Awesome

Yes I love my BTB stories but I have a great weakness for reconciliation stories aka hallmark channel . This was and to me was a hallmark story and it was awesome. To me BTB stories and a few reconciliation stories like this story should only be for the loving wife category. All these writers that love to write stories about sharing and swinging and cuckold etc should either have there own category or just put the as somebody put it pointless stories in other category’s . They have got loads to choose from just can’t see why they have to put there pointless stories into the loving wife category. Anyway this was a great story I really did enjoy this so yes please please write stories like this and more of them please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is so strong willed she won him back and beat down all her nay sayers.

But the band leader had her legs apart before they left town.

Thats a weak willed slut.

No compute.

He was you typical weak fool.

She would do if again.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Too bad. the plot of your story is really good, but the development just wasn't up to par.

As very often, you caricature your characters: the bitchy and stupid wife, the husband as a White Knight or as a Saint.

On the other hand, the flagrant lack of realism in the face of such an extreme situation disappointed me in your story.

I will not comment on the reconciliation which may or may not be, but the lack of consideration for the children, their trauma is almost unbearable.

Not a word about the impact this could have on teenagers, who are in a period of their lives where they are very fragile. No support iu psychological counseling.

It's a good story that ends up being disappointing.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Ha ha ha... One of the authors I've learned to skip to the end. His wife humiliates the fuck out of him publicly then RAAC. Hard pass, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any man who would forgive a woman who humiliated him like this is a man who hates himself for the rest of his life. This is a road to suicide for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Question about this:

Friday night, I got a text message. "Would you like to go dancing?"

Thinking about it I replied. "Yes, by the way, who is this?"

She laughed, adding, "I'll pick you up at eight, and wear comfy shoes."

How did he hear her laughing via text?

Or was it an emoji?

Or did he call her back in between lines to reply?

It’s just like he’s looking at her as he’s texting with her. Remembering the POV is kinda important.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Dream on! Some day you will realize the difference between real life and made up fantasies.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Probably the most heartfelt story you have ever written, in my humble opinion. I used to be strictly BTB (due to life experience). But I’m evolving to a better person and at 60 I can’t waste any more time getting it done. The small little insights in your story (most living between the lines)show me the happy alternative available. Most writers incorrectly attribute the man’s anger to ego, the truth is, ego is the facade covering a man’s insecurity’s. A facade that is continually fed and thicken by life’s expectations, society and other male influences. Thank you Gurl for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An apology without remorse is not an apology. Also healing definitely requires forgiveness but that doesn’t necessarily mean you need to continue to be married to the person that hurt you. Only the abused have the power to forgive their abuser and snore then to start or leave their life. And that’s what cheating is, emotional and mental abuse. And finally, refusing to reconcile with a cheater isn’t pride, it’s self respect and those are two very different things. You implied that she wouldn’t grovel. But anything more than a verbal apology on her part she wouldn’t hear of it. All she actually did was apologize repeatedly. If that was all cheating spouses had to do these days there’d be no marriage counseling regarding infidelity lol. Nobody’s asking you to grovel but a simple apology won’t cut it either. And in the real world cheaters don’t get cut off by their families (blood relatives) and most of their friends stay their friends. It’s THAT normalized. The whole argument that it’s okay to cheat as long as it’s with your celebrity crush????? Wtf. And based on the tone of the wife’s character, she never intended to try and earn back his trust. She only started courting him AFTER the divorce was final when she herself said she had to start fighting for her marriage. Can you imagine that? It’s almost like a cheater trying to save their marriage (instead of waiting for their “coward” of a spouse to “get over their pride and ego and just forgive and move on” ) was a bad idea.

SilvermireSilvermireover 2 years ago

Once again another shifty ending !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I haven't read this yet, so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but from the description it sounds like another "February-type" story where the wife goes with the famous guy.

CD1929CD1929over 2 years ago

Cagivagurl your stories are just too predictable. I like a good RAAC story-when its warranted!!!.

A drunken misstate is forgivable. Three weeks of fucking some old singer who brags what a great fuck you are-is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad to say there is only one word to describe Cags LW submissions ‘PREDICTABLE’.

Happily married couple usually with children (leverage for later).

Wifey wants some strange (and goes and gets it)

Hubby finds out (or wifey proudly proclaims what a wonderful world it is when she returns).

A bit of arguing a bit of sorrow, hubby leaves (wifey can’t understand, blames hubby’s ego).

Time passes (the previously mentioned leverage now in full force).

Wifey pays lip service to stroke male ego (hubby now realises it was all a silly mistake and of course she deserved her fun with others).

All is forgiven and there’s jam for tea. Seriously that’s how they all play out, different names but practically the same scenarios every time. Which is sad because there is an awful lot of talent in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 weeks is not a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The length of this story, coupled with the whore being outed early indicated this was going to be a raac. Skipped from near the bottom of page 1 to the last of page 5 and lo and behold, raac. What a pussy the husband is. What a cheating, duplicitous bitch the wife. Glad I didn't waste another 10 minutes on pages 2-4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent read. I loved the ending and YES it takes more guts to forgive than to continue to embrace anger. Tha latter is easy, the former is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, entertaining story. Thank you for posting it.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

So in the real world would any husband really accept being so humiliated and disrespected in public by his wife? Kids or not no man would ever go back to his ex wife so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" I cringed. it no longer felt good, hurting her now just made me bitter. Why the fuck as it so hard to move on?"

Because the author doesn't want the husband to move on after the divorce. We're expected to believe that men should have no deal breakers and should always forgive women for their shity bad behavior and that nothing is unforgivable. That's the definition of a toxic one-sided relationship. Real adult relationships are conditional based on mutual reciprocity with defined boundaries and deal breakers.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

After the first page I was all for kicking Ali out, cheating once is enough, though that can sometimes be forgiven. But to go at it for three weeks solid leaves no room for excuses. However after reading what followed and Paul's whining self pity I started sympathising with her. She was still to blame and deserved everything she got, but I also lost any sympathy I had for him. The worst of it though is I believe I, and probably a lot of other men would act in exactly the same way. It doesn't mean they are weak or any less a man, just that things are not always black and white. Sometimes problems can't be fixed as easily as many seem to think.

A decent story, perhaps a little long, after all everything that really mattered could have been done in half the pages, but interesting enough to keep going.

One quiery I have had before: having travelled rather a lot every airport I've been to operates in the same way. You leave the plane and go through passport control, then you collect your bags before going through customs. Nobody waiting to meet you ever has access to the baggage collection. If I'm wrong perhaps somebody might enlighten me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another February Sucks on steroids. Three weeks instead of one night, rock star instead of football hero. A national betrayl instead of six friends and the two children are old enough to add to the drama. Well written and even more unbelievable RAAC.

BrentJW

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

I could never be so weak as he is. He's right, her lying and uncaring attitude was worse than the fact that she fucked someone else for 3 weeks while completly ignoring him. Ah well, dont know whats worse, both I guess. But her attitude after it came out would have killed most of the remaining love. Couldnt even give a heartfelt apology because, like she said, she wasnt sorry. The 'get over it' attitude didnt help either. But it is what it is. In itself it was a good written story but really unrealistic. Sometimes it feels like the people in your stories never went through a breakup. Of course there is a longing and residual love after the breakup but in his case also a lot of anger and hurt. Those feeling will be there for a few month but after that all those feelings lessen and people are able to move forward. Rarely they go back to the one person who a responsible for that bag of emotions.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 2 years ago

In praise of betas....it's got to be cultural. My daughters would never respect me if I went back and the lesson they'd learn....that there are no real consequences of horrible emotional abuse. I was curious if you would follow the same trope....you did.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Thank you. I loved the New Zealand setting. (Except, "Go 'Saders. Ha.) This is a repeat of another similar story, except in the other one the woman who ran away with the band, started fucking not just the lead singer but other band members as well. Mainly cause of the more extended tour time and that the lead singer was so zonked out with drugs he couldn't always get it up. She practically turned into a groupie.

Anyway, you handled the getting back together part very well, also allowing for his feelings and emotions etc. Nicely done. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You did it again !

It's the same thing every time . You make the male look petty because he has trouble getting over the actions of his partner .

Ali did not appear to , at any time , take any responsibility for her actions .

She admitted that if she could have she would have taken this ' love fest ' secret to her grave , but remained in total denial that she had betrayed her loved ones in any way . Far from showing strong character , she merely displayed an unbelievable level of arrogance .

She saw the tattoo as a kind of fun keepsake . Paul had to point out that she had been marked by the band and what that meant to him .

She was contacted by the band and offered another tour . Sure , she turned this down . So everything should be fine now , she is trustworthy again .

And they are getting back together , how lovely .

Your stories start well enough but this obsession you have that the male has to succumb to the female point of view ,and forgive her indiscretions ruins just about everything you write .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual cagygirl turns the man into a wimp. A little retribution to the singer would have made this a great story. Grudgingly gave it a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve always loved your stories Cagivagurl , but imho they seem to have almost the same plot every time. They’re always well written and an easy read and I love the kiwispeak, but I think you need to consciously try to write something with a different plot and result - I think anyway. Don’t want to be a hater to one of the best storytellers on this site, cheers bud.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

I beleive the author attempted to make a strong willed woman's response to making a mistake. A major issue with this attempt is that it wasn't a mistake. The first time? sure...All the other times and the deceit during those other times is not a mistake. It's a decision.

The wife doesn't seem strong, except when she's dealing with the husband. And this is actually very realistic. She allowed herself to be wooed and fucked within minutes. And then stayed fucked for three weeks, ignoring calls, basically telling her husband she's fucking.

Unfortunately, that makes it a February Sucks story, which we all know we're sooo freaking tired of.

For the record, I thought the writing was good. I didn't believe the female character. She's strong enough to deal with the fallout but not smart enough to realize that there would be an amazing amount of it. And she never really adequately apologized for her "mistake". "I made a mistake, deal with it!" is not an apology.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Loved it. It grabs the reader to want and not want them to get back together. Thank you for a wonderful story. SK742

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, your stories are always crap and bullshit, no one would take the cheating slut back unless he was a cuck and got off on his wife fucking somebody famous and obviously he didnt get off on it. Try writing something more realistic.............

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Anonymous about 4 hours ago

Paul, I love you, I respect you and I always thought you were one of the strongest men I ever met.

Surely not!! Where is the respect? Another cuck fantasy from the transsexual faggot author !! I think the amount of estrogen she takes has literally scrambled her grey cells!!

Making claims about someone is a terrible thing, hiding behind Anonymous is worse. Unless you know Cagivagrul personally, just keep to the comments about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"People said I was crazy, and I probably am, but I learned that it takes more courage to forgive than it does to walk away."

Have to disagree with this statement. It take much for courage to move on and start a new life than then stay with the familiar. It’s hard to admit to yourself and the world that you fucked up something as important as choosing a life partner. Being cheated on is humiliating. It’s natural to want to control the outcome, and put lipstick on that pig and reconcile. Just because you had a past with someone does not mean that they're still suitable as a life partner. It takes a lot of strength and character to navigate this shit. If you loved a lousy partner, okay, so what? You’re human. You picked from the shity spouse pile. Explore that, fix it, and choose better next time. Don't get stuck to the past. Expect better for yourself — and move toward it. Better is out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author does not know concepts such as dignity, morality, faithfulness, word of honor, pride. The husband is a total idiot who allows his wife to be a rock star prostitute for three weeks. Despite divorce and sex with other women, he is so weak and pathetic that he returns to his ex-wife and proudly bears the name of a cuckold.

I'm sure a pathetic bunch of cuckolds, wimps, beta men will love it

1*

LEGIO PATRA NOSTRA MACHO CHAD !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not having named this story "The whore and the wimp" ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The strength of real men is based on dignity and trust, a weak asshole who lets himself be pushed around is not worth living. Hate and revenge is a natural feeling

SimepopSimepopover 2 years ago

Total RAAC! Once with the guy was a mistake maybe, but 3 weeks of constant sex is deliberate, uncaring, willful betrayal. You’ve written som decent stuff; this was RAAC at its worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like this practically a retelling of "My Wife Became a Groupie" by Stev2244

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...