All Comments on 'My Wife Dates A Senator'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 311 Comments
DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 1 year ago

What a fantasy. What divorced man with two kids has the money to go to a high end cocktail lounge? Most of us almost lived in a cardboard box under a freeway. And what father in that position, didn't have the ex poison the kids against him. I am 85 years old and in failing health, and my four kids don't give a damn.

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

That Lori just does not want to learn :)

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
Reg didn't lie to his family

Too often the wronged characters in LW stories go the route of "discretion," telling friends, family and especially their own children that "we just grew apart," or some other weasely euphemism. Reg made it clear to the kids that their mother didn't love their father enough to not cheat, and they responded the way you'd expect kids who were raised with good values to.

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

Nicely done! I like stories where the people stay true to their character -= and it makes me wonder, are people really that self absorbed? Your story made this particular cheater seem totally believable and not very likable. Loved her parents role - 5 from me.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Good story! Highly enjoyable. I'm often not one for extravagant revenge in these stories, but the MC's political revenge was perfect... as was the revenge of one of the other 25 husbands.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

That was an enjoyable story and a surprisingly realistic outcome.

It was interesting that you kept everything very grounded, with the husband not turning into an ex-navy seal and plotting an elaborate revenge. Wrecking the senator's career was a smart way of getting payback, and opposing political parties love revealing sex scandals to derail their rivals.

-

There were only two downsides to this, that stopped it from being just shy of a perfect loving wives story (even though I still gave it 5*):

1) it's a shame you didn't flesh out Cheri a bit more. She felt a bit two dimensional, largely because there was very little dialogue between them. Cheri was the new, upgraded wife, and deserved a bit of character development.

2) There was zero contrition of any kind from Hester. Even the most selfish, self-absorbed narcissist will eventually break when their lives turn to shit. Her ex-husband always called her a slut, her parents took his side, the fallout affected her kids, her lover started hating her, and she completely destroyed her family. At some point, a tearful apology and begging for forgiveness would have wrapped this up nicely. Ending with Hester getting engaged, wasn't satisfying or cathartic.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Good story, well written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Just a Disney story for guys.

The truth is hubby would be living in a cardboard box under a bridge, while Hester (I’m assuming of The Scarlet Letter) would be happily married to the Senator and future President.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well played. Thanks for the effort.

DakotaTRDDakotaTRDabout 1 year ago

I appreciate good writing and a story detailed enough to get to know the characters. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wooo ooo…. I am a wimp hubby! Hug me please!

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Good one if totally derivative. Change the name of the “senator” to Mark and the couple to Jim and Linda and we can go right back to February Sucks yet again.

3 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just when I thought that “February…” story was dead, lol.

At least you named her appropriately!

Still, another “5” for one of the best authors here. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done and yet maybe a little too long. We need more elected official to get what they deserve. After all how many Presidents have fallen for their lifestyle of lust.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 1 year ago

I agree Cheri deserved more time in the story. But as far as Hester goes she made her bed and is now trying to right it Good Luck.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. But far too many growls and grrrrs. She seemed more animal than human. Perhaps Klingon?

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Very good story. 5⭐.

I really liked the fact that they hide nothing from the children and the family.

If you have children, then you know that children observe everything and understand everything, especially children these days.

In addition, divorces are a real fact of society, and therefore each child in his age group knows children of divorced parents.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

Another good story. Now I want to have a short discussion of 'proof.' He had proof - public date, wife returns the next afternoon, the texts, etc. Didn't need DNA. Or pictures from the bedroom. Lots of proof. Hester's blabbing all over the neighborhood. Of course, DNA isn't bad to have. But not needed here. D

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year ago

The Scarlet Letter? Hester was probably a friend of Linda's. Nice story and thanks for maintaining Loving Wives' crushed nuts tradition!

Slick742Slick742about 1 year ago

Great twist with the Mother-in-law setting up the husband. Thanks for an enjoyable yarn. SK

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 1 year ago

Very well done. As it should be in a marriage, then the divorce.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Great story, especially during a 'down period' for well written LW stories. The story closely paralleled the Feb Sucks stories so closely I started thinking of the main characters as Linda and Jim. It was also nice (although we need a good BTB story) that even Hess wound up re-married and our 'hero' was happy with his life!

MissMudMissMudabout 1 year ago

Great story! I liked it just the way you wrote it. Particularly liked the way he interacted with his kids. Lots of respect and love to them. Thanks for ANOTHER good one!

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

Well written but the whole thing seemed to slow down and die once they got divorced. It was like the author had two stories in mind and combined them. I'm afraid the guy's attempts at dating and single life were a bit boring, I found myself wanting more info regarding the issues with his wife. Unfortunately, apart from a couple of instances, what I considered the meat of the story took a backseat.

There were comparisons with the dreadful 'February sucks,' we had the same unbelievably stupid actions of the wife, but in this one she continued to just get stupider!

Thankfully we didn't have any ridiculous 'real man' posturing and no unrealistic burning the bitch finale, but I did wonder if he'd ever actually grow a pair and do something positive. I'm usually all for trying to work things out, especially where children are concerned, but Hester really destroyed all hope of that right from the start, and just continued to make things worse.

Overall not a bad read, but just got a little bogged down towards the end, leaving me feeling like 'who cares?' when I should have been feeling good about the outcome.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Best single line I've read in a while. "Fuck her, and the senator she rode in on" 🤣

Made me spit my coffee out.

Other than that pretty standard formula. Well written.

stev2244stev2244about 1 year ago

Another great story from the master of the announced cheating plot. Those always keep my attention if they are well done, and this one definitely was. Good job, 5*

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

super story line and very well crafted as usual for you.

littleone35littleone35about 1 year ago

A good read she got the memory she wanted

MordrigMordrigabout 1 year ago

Terrible story, don't see any "Loving Wives" maybe Literotica should start a category for "Hating Women" or "Hating Wives". Writing was not terrible unlike much of what is out there on this site lately, but it certainly should not be in the Loving Wives Category. Seems Literotica is turning into a Woman Hater Site.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

“Separate from us”. That’s for hobbies, the book club, or the women’s golf league.

Good story, and good job of keeping Reg’s actions consistent with a man who thinks through the possible outcomes, before taking controlled and deliberate actions.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

Hooked, you might want to have a talk with your editor and beta readers.

My loving wife informed me that she and the esteemed senator were going on a date on Friday night.

Then I fixed us a big breakfast of pancakes and bacon. Everybody knows pancakes and bacon make everything right with the world, even when Mommy isn't at home when the kids wake up.

The black limousine didn't pull into our driveway until almost 1 in the afternoon.

It was sort of a family tradition that I made a fancy breakfast on Sunday mornings. On this particular Sunday, I did Belgian waffles with my fancy-ass waffle-maker.

"Wow, Mom, Dad made us a big breakfast both days this weekend," crowed Elise. "Maybe you should go out more often on Friday nights."

"You make it sound... cheap and tawdry," she wailed at me. "Yeah, we fucked Saturday night, and it was great, but we made love on Sunday morning, and... he was tender and gentle, a lot like you, in fact. It was an experience I will never forget..."

Or did she go back Sunday morning when she was supposed to be crying?

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 1 year ago

Well done. A great read to start the day.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Hester's fiancé would probably be some wimpy milquetoast dude that she can cheat on whenever she wants to.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Loved this tale. Coulda dealt a bit more misery to the good senator but seems he got his too.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Good take on the February Sucks theme

The in-laws setting hubby up with a cute young divorcee required significant suspension of disbelief, but otherwise the story seems quite realistic. MC did try to stay in the marriage; the wife’s behavior at the neighborhood party was indeed a credible tipping point. Good story.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

Well done with a very worn out topic. However these wife dating stories always draw my attention. How self absorbed can any woman who is a wife and mother be to think a husband is going to let a travesty like a public date go without walking out the door.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

Dope story Mr. 1957. Can't wait for your next. All the stars. Randi.

des911des911about 1 year ago

Excellent story - characters, interesting plot, some events that seemed unlikely (but plausible); and, of course, the good guy won in the end. I really enjoyed your story; thank you for sharing

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaabout 1 year ago

Good story, well written, enjoyed reading. 5 stars...

PorterrhPorterrhabout 1 year ago

Very predictable and quite mundane …. Characters were all terribly bland . 1 star

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 1 year ago

In my fantasy/story world, he would have not waited so long to dump his cheating wife, and he would have immediately outed the Senator (either to Fox News or CNN, depending on the Senator's political party). Predators must be dealt with, quickly and harshly. Ultimately, he did both, but in my story world it would have happened right away and there would be more detail about the fallout for us all to gloat about. Anyhow, good story as usual.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 1 year ago

I just realized that you are the author of A Promise Made a Vow Broken. That was the first story on LW that really punched me in the gut. So powerful and yet so frustrating. At least, in this story, our hero only waits a year to dump his wife, and in this story he actually deals with the predator, effectively. In Promse/Vow poor hubby has to wait something like 14 years until he feels safe enough to divorce his wife, and he completely lets the rich boy predator get away with humiliating him and destroying his marriage. So...kudos to you for fixing (albeit imperfectly) your previous Promise/Vow story.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 1 year ago

Great job. A little parallel to "February Sucks" but still a great piece.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 1 year ago

I agree with irinmike. There must be hundreds of wife-dating stories in LW, but like a moth to the flame, they always draw me in, especially in the hands of a skillful writer such as Hooked1957. He never disappoints. 5 full stars for another great story by this author. Thank you.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Stories of entitlement like this one really get to me. When there are little kids involved, it gets even worse. This was masterfully told and I am a sucker for a happy ending. Just one request - next time, could the second wife be tall?

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 1 year ago
Another good story

from one of my favorite authors. Thanks for your hard work and for giving me something new to read. 5 stars

Woodmanone

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 1 year ago

Was wondering if Rosie's wingwoman would make another appearance; nice headfake...

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Nothing unique or groundbreaking about the story but you and a few other writers here just have the gift of being able to write a story like this and make it interesting and enjoyable. Thanks for posting and keep them coming.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Like others I wondered about the MC waiting so long to out the senator. Especially with the wife continuing to say what a wonderful experience it was and how he was petty for not letting it go. But you got there.

The senator sense of entitlement bugged the piss out of me. He had to know that continuing to stay in contact with Hess would open him up. But he thought 'what they know and what they can prove are two separate issues'. Truly a politician's thought to spin the narrative. 5 stars

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

Heeked never disappoints, Five stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I wouldn’t have waited to lay the shit burger at the foot of the senator like our hero did, but a great read with some real world blended with fantasy. 5* as usual!

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 year ago

What was this the TV movie of the week. You can probably find a dozen similar stories on literotica. Nothing to see here

ctdansctdansabout 1 year ago

I never understand why these guys attempt to stay with the cheater. I know you pay through the teeth but at some point it all does end and as stated the kids know the deal so why live in hell.

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 1 year ago

My only problem with the story is that Hester changed occupations from middle school teacher to actuary. Otherwise, really good. 5*

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

A well traveled tale told by one of the best on LW. Personally, with Hess’s attitude, I would have pulled the trigger sooner. Glad he was able to hook up with Cheri and experience a true loving wife. Not at all heartbroken by the senator’s encounter.

Snatching the bitch’s soiled panties says he knew early on he could destroy the arrogant prick. Waiting for the biggest impact was clever.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 1 year ago

Great story and extra points for the Monty Python reference.

Turning502019Turning502019about 1 year ago

Ending wasn't great. Rest of the story was.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

Another winner from Hooked1957. THANKS, Enjoyed it! cd

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerabout 1 year ago

OK story but not a lot of new angles or ideas, it quickly became kind of dull and I just wanted to end..

flatcar44flatcar44about 1 year ago

Crossword reference and non-alcoholic beer lines were pretty good.

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
I get why he wasn't interested in his ex's life post-divorce

But we probably would have enjoyed hearing about it. Because she clearly hadn't learned anything and would almost certainly tank her next marriage as well.

Maybe we could have a follow-up about the kids and their relationships with their two moms...

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[03.04.23]

Top Shelf story!

I haven't heard/read 'scag' since like the 1990's GREAT call-back!

Love the emotional intelligence of the kids.

Plus 'The Spanish Inquisition'!!!!!

11/10!!!!!

"Cardinal Biggles...bring the comfy chair!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! A little like Feb Sucks. The whore did it to herself and gloated to her friends. The whore and her master both got theirs, and the wronged husband got his, a real wife and another daughter. Elise and Nate got a little sister, that Nate defended as such. Too bad, the whore and her master didn't get brutally injured or worse...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Really?

Hess got engaged?!

Not happening in real life.

A cheater and a screamer, I feel sorry for the simp who got her.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Passworder’s item 2 sums up any critique I have of this fine story.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, well done Hooky it’s been a while.

Scores 5;5 keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm…Hester? Nothing too novel here, but a well-written story that provided a nice diversion. Thanks!

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

This along with all stories using a similar scenario will be forever cursed with the February Sucks comparison, unjustified though it might be.

Take a pinch of deluded wife add a smidgen of celebrity testosterone, give it a good whisk and pour the resulting mixture over a happy marriage and voila ‘February Sucks’ by any other name.

These celebrity entitlement stories have been around a lot longer than GA’s dirge but all subsequent entries will forever be labelled as spinoffs of that bit of nonsense. Well done George.

At least this one ended the way FS should have, though putting up with it for over a year before pulling the plug seems ridiculous, even for the sake of the kids who ended up quite ok with the eventual outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy crap, how many times do you BTB kids have to write the same cookie-cutter, juvenile, wish-fulfillment story before you've had enough? Is that hole in your soul completely un-fillable?

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

It will always remain incomprehensible to me how there can be men who continue to have sex with their slut wives even though they know they have been cheated on by them. I would be disgusted!

And the dumbest excuse you can call "because of the kids" we stay married. It has been scientifically proven that children come out of a divorce much better off than when their parents pretend the "ideal world" in a loveless marriage. 4*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hester : " I am not a slut" 😂😂😂😂 . Who is she trying to convince?🤭.. she can say it until she's blue in the face, but she is the definition of a slut🤷🏾‍♀️.. I honestly think he should've IMMEDIATELY filed for divorce.. what was he waiting on? Surely couldn't be an apology... she wasn't even remorseful about it.. in fact she went around telling the neighbors/friends how great the sex was with the senator.. I just don't get why he didn't immediately file?.. let's remove the cheating for a minute.. the fact that she eagerly and willingly went with the senator without a second thought of her husband, children, their 10yr marriage, their future plans together.. none of that mattered to her.. why waste another second on such trash?🤔.. what purpose did she serve in his life?.. she's the mother of his children, she would still be their mother in a divorce... she didn't love or respect her husband.. she didn't even respect him enough to stop communicating with the senator.. it was FUCK you, your feelings, our marriage, our kids... I'll bet my last dollar, had he stayed there would've been more guys that gave her the giggles she'd want to try out.. her lack of respect for him was shining bright like a diamond.. she didn't give a shit about him.. she damn sure didn't love him.. I don't care what her lips say.. her actions says otherwise... what braindead moron would marry Hester again?😂😂😂😂🤭..Everyone now knows she's a cum slut and won't hesitate to get some new cock in her.. I can't imagine any marriage she have after her divorce lasting very long.. most men aren't willingly marrying dirty cum sluts, they'll fuck'em... but they're not bringing them home to meet their mother's.. a woman that would throw away her family for a man that had a list of gutter sluts he's fuck'd, is not wife material..he'd be fool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good tale and a Python reference. Hard to find fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While reading, and having two or three days notice that wife was to begin dating, my immediate thought was to notify all of the press outlets, locally and nationally, of what was to occur, and then have their pundits challenge every feeble liberal to justify why a sitting Senator, soon seeking re-election, ought to have his behavior condoned while desiring to continue serving his constituency. It would have been a short, uninteresting story, albeit accurate and revenge-worthy. Nevertheless, this tale was outstanding and merits the very high marks it has received; while sadly, given the state of affairs, the dum-assed slut never learned my lesson from it all, truly an example of the BAD SEED. A great tale, quite remarkably believable, without hyperbole. The author has woven quite a good tale, earning every bit of the high marks it has received. His writing is a testament to the word CRAFT.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I don't know why, when a wife is going on a "date," her husband doesn't just rip the dress right off her.

\

I'd definitely call the local paper to tell them about the Senator dating a married woman.

\

" If you can be a real man and get over your petty ego issues" - Not this shit again! Of course, the stroking of HER ego had NOTHING to do with it, right?

\

"Just a date, huh?" - Hell, she wouldn't even admit that it was a date! She was just "accompanying" him.

\

ANY hope for getting past this would require her admitting that she was wrong, but she still thinks that it was the right thing to do, that she has no regrets.

\

"How could you tell my parents about my date?" - Why not? You did nothing wrong, right?

\

"Husband still being a dick about the last time. I don't dare take the chance," - That's not exactly telling him to fuck off. And her husband's being a dick? I think he has every right to be a dick!

\

"Why would I want to stay married to you for all the aggravation I get." - Hell, why does SHE want to stay married? Get the divorce, fuck Senator Dickwad as much as she wants.

\

@Powersworder, I agree. Even when things were at their worst, she STILL couldn't admit that she had done anything wrong. Heck, she was bragging about it, then bitching when it came back to bite her in the ass.

\

A little longer than it needed to be, yet managed to skimp on some character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, at best. One problem with stories like this, where a powerful figure hurts a normal guy, is that when the husband just walks away, though realistic, it feels so fucking unsatisfying as a reader.

You're already dipping into the realm of fiction, why not let the husband fuck the senator up in return, besting the bodyguard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm surprised cheaters haven't evolved a secret pair of backup nuts by now. Nice victory for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A variation on the February sucks story. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mordrig:. With all the slut wives and cuck stories on this site don't know how you call this a women hater site. By the way I don't hate all women , know some fine women . I do hate sluts.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Suspending disbelief this hard gave me whiplash. She does a snap 180 from loving wife to screaming, condescending shrew in a matter of hours? This is tired and lazy writing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

The story was touch'n'go for a while, especially when she actually cheated and the idiotic husband did NOTHING. In fact, he did nothing for a whole year, even after he learned she was still talking to the AP. This just paints a picture of a weak and pathetic husband. No one would plan to remain with his cheating slut wife for 14 years, for the kids sake. Finally, he gets called out for the cuck that he is... and files for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

February sucks in slightly different wrapping. George Anderson should have taken this tack with his original and we wouldn't have been subjected to the endless stream of alternates we've seen over the last few years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Suggestion: delete Rosie's friend or write a resolution for her. It's an unused Chekhov's gun. Otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I mostly like it, but it has a lot of faults. I sort of understand staying together for the kids, but largely it's a bad idea. As was even mentioned in the story, it just ends up exposing the kids to the anger between the two parents. With shared custody, most of that is limited to when they have to meet to swap the kids.

Also, you made a big deal about him being a politician, but you treated it like she was dating a nobody that the press wouldn't be interested in, until years later. The press and the opposing party would have had a field day with a bit of forewarning that the Senator was renting a married whore for the event. Of course, they would have figured it out anyway. Assuming the Senator isn't married, which would have red flagged it immediately, the press would have dug into who his latest girlfriend was, just like they always do with celebrities, politicians, and all other such newspaper selling individuals.

Granted, that fact makes this story with a politician publicly outing himself even less believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have good writing mechanics and can write a good story, but this is an erotica literature website. It's literally in the name "LITEROTICA". Go publish your writings elsewhere. Mods should delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Thanks. Just a little mention that she was a middle school teacher at the beginning then morphed into an insurance actuarial during the divorce.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars for a decent BTB story and mostly because he finally divorced the skanky SLUT.

However, the MC took far too long to finally have her served.

If it were me, I would never EVER have touched the SLUT after her date.

SLUT was a diseased piece of garbage after that selfish stupidity.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Great story, keep them coming. I'm glad that he came out on the high side. Her true colors came out when she refused to apologize and blamed him for not getting over it. She still did not get it when he asked her how she would feel if he slept with another woman. On top of that she stayed in contact with the scum bad senator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great style, for a good story!

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Nice story, I'm glad it turned out well for him. Her true self was shown when she continued to talk with the scum bag senator. She would have done it again if she could have gotten away with it. She never even apologized or realized that she did anything wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No Tracy this time? Guess author is finally over whoever hurt him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know why authors keep having the guy move out and the canard about being a part-time dad. Dads get shared custody all the time if they are involved like he was. Heck, he did more with the kids such that he might get primary. The custody system in the US is pretty even for the most part. You hear occasional stories from one perspective but one thing I’ve learned in family practice is rarely can you trust one side of that story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of this author's better efforts.

H57, you're improving over time. Hopefully, that is because of increased wisdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This bad on several levels and way overlooked. Anything that even mildly burns a cardboard characterbitch gets a high score. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate these stories about entitled wives unilaterally deciding they have a right to subject their family to hell on earth because they choose to be a slut for a night. These wives feel they are owed or due something "just once" that "they can call their own" because of "all they do" for their families. This idea is the ultimate act of self interest, narcissism, and betrayal. Wives (or husbands) who take up this self absorbed idea are like butchers who choose a great axe to fillet the tiniest of lambs. A mess is made of the carcass with little left to be salvaged. The axe is their betrayal, the lamb their family, the bloody mess all of what's left of their lives.

These stories leave you empty. There is often an attempt at the end to leave things on an upbeat note. But you know that something good was desecrated in order to achieve that which still rings hollow. This is due to the pain, humiliation, anger, regret, and about a hundred other variations on emotion that family members must suffer through in order to find their happiness. But mom got her one night stand with a self absorbed, also a narcissist and predatory up and comer of whatever genre they happen to be.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Nice story. I love stories where the young (or older) children are wise beyond their years. From emotional to romantic to sexual relationships. They pretty much know everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, he waited too long to kick the slut to the curb and to burn the Senator. Nice guys do win in the end. What better justice that your kids and in-laws like you better than the Slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
A Veriation On The February Sucks Plot; Martian Slut Ray?

She was swept off her feet and couldn't resist the temptation to fuck a celebrity. But nowhere is it described that the wife had suffered some sudden incredible change in values, character, personality, ethics. He married a whore who was just waiting for the right opportunity. He got what he married, so he deserved what he got. Women like Hester are about as hard to spot as a wart hog in a Poodle show. She's a beautiful woman with no morals or ethics so I'm sure she probably is marrying sleaze bag of similar ilk. She too will deserve what she gets, especially when she enters her Cheese phase. It reads like he did a better job of analyzing and discerning his second wife's value and substance as a woman.

\

A decent rendition of this well worn plot. Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous