All Comments on 'My Wife, His Slut Ch. 01'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story is so hot!

I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this story! It had a really good/fresh premise and very hot imagery. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing it.

E.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well written

very well written story. A man giving up his wife..... cheating on hubby.. hubby should kicker her out for good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fun story

Thank God for sex drugs!! THIS STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT EXCEPT I LEPT THINKING SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE. But it was good and enjoyable reading about old people like me fucking and sucking like when I was back in college. God Bless them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Man the guy sure is pussy whipped cuckold

Sorry but if she was my wife it would be ex-wife.

She is in reality no longer his wife. She may sleep there (sometimes) and store her things there but she has left that marriage.

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
you can't be serious

If this is not fiction, what kind of a wimp pervert are you? If this is fiction, what kind of a depraved pervert are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tattoo

Two pages of refering to her tattoo and still no discription of what it is? Please, what is it? Great story otherwise.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Not...

Not his slut, his whore for him to pimp her....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why is there

A useless husband in this story... nobody wants, needs, or loves one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck crap

Too much bull stink. No erotisism just useless crap.

You could tell this story in 2 sentences: My wife is a useless cunt. She’ll fuck anyone. The end.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Some really.old cuck and whore stories that still suck.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

So why is it that the husband has such a weak ego, so little respect for himself, that he doesn't think he deserves a woman who is dedicated to him alone? This is the question that stories like this never answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

These stories are jerk-off fodder for the self-loathing. Don't ask why, and don't worry about the fictional "husband" because this entire contrived world is the figment of a disturbed person. When you get a sense of what you're reading, stay and observe dispassionately or spend your time better elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

This stupid story had all the build-up of a 1990s direct-to-video pr0n. The plot was essentially, "Yo, muh name's Lou. Let's have sex." This writer is nothing but a freak writing out his darkest self-loathing scenarios. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb... and crappily written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous