All Comments on 'My Wife is Dumb'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong category

This should be in humor and satire, cos i nearly wet myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Narcisist!

The narrator of this story sounds like a self-centered prick of a narcisist! You're the only intelligent person in Boston?! Please, fool! Get over yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Fuck?

This was pretty boring. No plot at all.

The main character doesn't really seem like a sociopath considering he's a lawyer because he thinks it's meaningful, and he fights for justice and truth. I mean, do you even know what a sociopath IS?

Not only that but the whole point - that it pays to be a sociopath, is totally wrong! Whether he was a sociopath or not wouldn't have changed a thing. Cecilia would've still died in a fight with her neighbour.

Why the fuck is this in Sci-Fi & Fantasy anyway? It's claimed to be set in the future but there's literally no apparent change. You can't claim it's Science Fiction just because it's set in the future - that's got nothing to do with science.

All in all a pretty terrible fucking story. What a let-down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...