All Comments on 'My Wife Madison and the Twins'

by TheAngelSitri

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What you described

Is the kind of intimacy most couples will never experience. We all have deep dark desires. Hats off to Rocco for letting her live hers.turns out he discovered his own deep dark desire. He’s a voyeur and a cuckold. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the hottest stories I have ever seen on Literotica

I absolutely loved this story. I pictured myself in her place. I even had a few people I have met on some of our own camping trips that I used in my head for Conner and Finn. My husband likes the thought of sharing me and he is the one who told me to read this story. I must admit, by the time she was dancing by the fire with them, I had a hand in my panties. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such an incredibly hot story.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Very nice

I liked this a lot. It was well written and made you feel a little bit about what Rock was feeling throughout. His struggle between jealousy and arousal. Perfect. I hope to see more like this soon.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Wow this was actually pretty damn hot

I loved this story. Loved the set up, the setting and the character's struggles with both arousal and jealousy. Sounds like it could have been written by someone who has been there. I want to thank you personally for sharing with us.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Another hot story

This is such a good story. I'll bet watching his wife through the tent was unbelievable.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 5 years ago
Very good

It’s wild and interesting. I found it exciting to read.

DMercatorDMercatorover 5 years ago
Don't Listen to the Haters

A little rougher (and less respectful) than I like my erotica, but hot is hot and that was some wonderfully hot writing. Madison can visit my tent anytime. Great story.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
What a camping trip!

Does it get any better? This was a turning point for them and life can only get better. They learned a lot about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

with the author's vivid imagination and descriptive skills,a home visit would be hog wild.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi TASS, good first story. Great JO fantasy for wimp style cuckoldry and slag wife fans!

You got the talent to write well, plus the ability to write sex that's pretty hot.

For some poor souls, a union of a sexually slaggy wife (not saying she is as a person, just in certain sex scenes) and a passive cuck who is willing to be cucked hard and ignored is a match made in heaven.

As a tale teller, it's hard to drive that bus anywhere but to the stroke story side of the LitErotica lot. Thanks for sharing a hot little slut tale, and for writing the hubby so honestly.. And for allowing comments and scoring. Stories might as well not be published without feedback!

PS All you all cuck wimp/slag wife readers know that just bc your dick gets hard when you see a paraphilic act, you don't have to embrace it or act on it, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story... until...

I really enjoyed your story because of several things. I like it rough too. I like to please my husband after teasing others. So these things were HOT for me.

But then she started lying.

Yes she came clean (sorry for the pun) AFTER it was all said and done. And yes her husband was ok with it. But, for me at least, being honest is what love is all about. And this is called Loving Wives.

So, your story made me.... sweat.

But the lying cooled me down fast.

KT

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Hot story considering I'm not into the subject

You tell a good story with some hot erotica thrown in. On stories where I'm not into the subject, one of the things I look at is how much it pisses me off. This really pissed me off, so you must have done a good job.

Unfortunately for you, cuck stories get dissed badly in LW, particularly by the anons. It should be about the writing, but here it's about the subject as much as anything.

Cuck stories haven't scored well since early JPB or JennyGently of a few years ago,

I will go against the grain and say ... good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Craving cock

Amazing story! Someone gimme some of that big cock :p

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

That was a good story, Im not a fan of cuckold and I think this was more cheating than her husband being a little pussy. I hope your style has versatility because you can write

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great jobb

Can't wait to read the next chapter

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 5 years ago
Hot made my pussy wet

Absolutely loved your story. Very hot

hornycarolhornycarolover 5 years ago
wow

The writing was wonderful. The story development seemed to move too fast - accidental exposure to debauched twins orgy. Hope to see more.

ZachDocEightZachDocEightover 5 years ago
Husband had his chance to own her

Gave your story a five! The husband had an opportunity to reel in his culkold my making his wife ride his cock up her ass in the tent. He had the choice then cum deep up her ass or have her suck him off after she slid off. Conversation afterwards would have made it clear only his cock goes up her ass - anytime he wants it! Let’s have more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
best story ever

Wow, you must have a next chapter. Madison needs to visit the twins at their place. Keep up the great writing, Well done!!

verysimplegalverysimplegalover 5 years ago
Great story!

I imagined being the woman, and this story had me touching myself quickly, and for 6 pages! I usually don't read longer stories, but I just couldn't keep my hand off my lovebox.

I only kinda didn't like that she ended up going all the way with them rather quickly. I would have probably cum a fourth time if it were 8 pages! I came twice yesterday and once today. Keep doing the shy wife stories. It gets me so hot, being a 'shy' wife myself, heehee

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5stars

Excellent.

I just felt page 5 and 6 was rushed slightly. But still really good.

I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow....just, wow

You wrote a story that really hits home with hubby and I. Camping has always been a big part of our lives and there have been many sexual adventures during those times. Additionally, the boat. What can I say other than we have had so much fun our our boat. It became known that if you come on our boat, at the very least expect some nudity. And for several lucky passengers it became a sexual treat. I loved the story and will be reading it over again. Probably tonight, in bed, while buddy licks me to several orgasms!

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 5 years ago
My Wife Madison and the Twins-2

Chapter Two is a must! I can imagine as their interest builds hoping another round with the Twins may happen. The Twins learns that he was watching and invite him to come along. One of the Twin's girlfriends is there and both he and Maddie experiences new boundaries broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very erotic.

Well written story fittingly in this genre. Next step, rimming and Frenching the twins asses. After swallowing spit, can only go to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awsome

My second favorite story on this site , 10/10 wouldnt change a thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story! Can't wait for your next piece!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wife like that I am surprised they didn't fuck her ass and cunt at sametime

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

Very much liked your story. Well written. Good build up. Continue like that. Eagerly awaiting your next work!

vacafritavacafritaover 5 years ago
too rough for me

At the beginning the twins are respectful of the consent line, and this teases how far will Madison go along. The line is moved slowly but surely. But echoing some of the minority feedback above, there's a certain point where it got way too rough for me, when the twins are just using/abusing her. It's not rape if there's consent, but that consent wasn't believable, IMO.

To me Loving Wives has to include the "loving" element, including the extra marital partners relationships. The story veered away from that. It's your story, you write it the way you want, but I assume you do want to hear non-Anonymous critique from a spectrum of readers.

I know that some readers, as the feedback shows, want to read the abusive treatment and long for the house visit. To me, that's a one trick pony, not my cup of tea.

I do like your writing style, just wasn't into the end stage of _this_ story. If you do write a Finn/Connor house followup, I'll skip that one but I look forward to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Story, can’t wait to read more. Excellent build up and description of the events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Wow. What a great read. More please

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

This is wonderfully written and arousing as all hell. I'm disappointed I could only score you a five. You've created the quintessential slut wife here as well as the ideal anxious husband and balanced them perfectly. I was a bit surprised at the rough sex climax. I had guessed they'd simply fuck her and enjoy her and didn't anticipate the humiliation, but it wasn't off-putting at all. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Great story, I was disappointed to find it's your only submission. More, please!

egdemasteregdemasterabout 5 years ago
Please write more!

Such a killer story! I really loved it. I was soo soooo into it. I really hope you write more. You have a wonderful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GLAD I READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE THE STORY

It kept me from reading a cuckold story (and 6 pages loooong), which I normally do not care for.

Inconsistently, I do like well-told cuckquean stories, as long as the wife is promoting it and she is not being sidelined nor demeaned. I would like to try a husband-sharing story by this author, judging from the glowing comments about his writing.

Paul in Oklahoma

GhostwriterBWGhostwriterBWalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story! Would love to read more about Madison and her sexual journey from this point on. There could be so much more for here to experience.

Please, keep this story going!!!

AquacplAquacplover 4 years ago
Awesome story!

My wife and I enjoyed the story very much! We talk about it often and she is planning a camping trip for us, looking forward to her planned adventure ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Never made a comment before on any story, but this was so ridiculously hot that I'd feel remiss not to ask for more to this story! Please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Your favorites are also my own. The naive to naughty transition is wonderful and I enjoyed this story the whole way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

interesting story but it needs to continue with Madison visiting the twins with you maybe see what her limits really are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE

PLEASE write another story-- it could be a followup/sequel or totally unrelated but I need you to write another. I've been checking back for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific story

It's been a couple years since you wrote this. I'm my head I imagine Rock making Maddie his sub and controlling her sexuality since she can't do it herself. Probably not as good as what you'd write so come back and write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Serious omission

Excellent, well-written story, even though violent sex isn’t my thing. The one thing that I was surprised you didn’t think to include was double penetration, especially finding out that she was a virgin anally and taking her virginity while being double fucked by giant cocks. And to ramp up the violence, double vaginal and double anal penetration. They ravaged her in every other way, why not that way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice and well written

This is my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
one Of the hottest stories I have read on here

Wow,felt like I was there watching the twins take Maddie to places sexually she has never been. I saved that and I will read it again. Hope to read more of your realistic writing.

phill1cphill1cabout 3 years ago

Absolutely SIZZLING sex scenes. But the characters are putrid: lying wife who lets strangers fuck her? Passive husband who lets strangers fuck his wife and acts like he doesn't know about it? Neither is great.

But your writing skills and erotic fantasies are top notch. I gave your story a 4 and it deserved a 4.5 even with the lack of character.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 3 years ago

This was AMAZING! So hot! Please write more. Either continuing this story or others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story! really want more, vist with the boys again, with 'hubby' taking part.....

CagsgtCagsgtalmost 3 years ago

This was a fantastic story. Like one of the other comments, I felt like I was right there.

Great content, great storytelling, well done. I jerked off a couple of time hahaha.

It would so awesome if you did a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really titalating story, As others say looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great!

slovak82slovak82over 2 years ago

great story, seems to be one of my favs from now on! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

i like stories about older woman doing younger guy/guys all races

female teacher doing her young male students

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 year ago

Very well done , enjoyed

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

So the animalistic twins never took her ass?

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Another story with hot sex scenes painting the picture of the willing cuck. Small wonder so many females expect every man to acommodate wishes for strange cock

GashlasherGashlasherabout 1 year ago

Straight to the top of my best story list. Magnificent story telling. And the sex and depravity was balanced out I think. Well done indeed.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman12 months ago
Excellent!

Really, really excellent story. I enjoyed it very much. I hope you will write more one day.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpg11 months ago

I can't stay away from this story! It's so good I can't decide what my favorite part is! Such a shame this is your only story here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Madison says: "I'm a slut". Yes she is. She simply did not know it before this trip. Now that she knows, you can bet that she will be on a constant search for big hard cock. Rocco needs to think about that and decide if it's what he really wants.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story. This slut took alot of fucking. However I will say she is a slut for doing all this to her boyfriend. However he wad rewarded very well.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker5 months ago

Well written and erotic in places, BUT violence and cruelty to women are not my thing so only 4 stars. It would have been better if hubby had been tormented by guessing what shenanigans wifey had been up to with the twins. Also, there needed to be a short epilogue. What happened afterwards? Despite this added to my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More sadism to the whore this story was too tame.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome but needs a sequel! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

d4m4g3dd4m4g3d4 months ago

This is the third bowl of porridge. Some stories here have way too much detail, or go into too much detail about inconsequential minutiae. Others leave way too much out. Not this story though. This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica, hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story!!

Please can we have a sequel with Madison and the twins at home!!!

Thank You

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Cuck let’s his whore get double stuffed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous