All Comments on 'My Wife the Surrogate'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Well. It could have been worse.

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

It would have been better if the other two could have sex as well, if they were into each other.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil213 months ago

woow,,, but if Brad and Michelle are your real brother in law and sister..?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So... Do Bill and Michelle get to play while Brad and Angie are baby making? Might be fun for baby # 2. Or, to make it really complicated, after Angie gets pregnant, and lets Bill dispense with the condom, what happens if she somehow gets pregnant with a 2nd baby? Oh, the fun you could have. . .

Liked the story, well written. A bit hard to believe Bill could just sit by while his wife let Brad ravage her.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 1 month ago

Good story. Please keep going with another chapter. Knowing it may take several weeks again, Brad and Angie decide they should spend the nights together and tell Bill and Michelle they should sleep together on those nights. Extra twist, later Michelle finds out she has now gotten pregnant from Bill.

diggermagnumdiggermagnumabout 1 month ago

A really awesome story with a nice ending.Couldve ended bad had Brad and Angie fallen in love.Seems like they didnt. . . . . . ?

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 1 month ago

Good story. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Could be greatly improved with some actual sharing. It's all one sided.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great story. Please write another part moving forward with how Angie is slowly getting attracted to Brad and some cuckold angle would be great👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I liked the part when Angie ask for few extra minutes and requests bill wait outside and when bill while moving out see Angie removing her Tshirt and sucking brad Cock. Give a cuckold angle..bring Angie and brad more closer. Great story please please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

When will you continue this story? Please do!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.