All Comments on 'My Wife, The Writer Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice job DG

A nice change of pace. I liked it a lot - really interesting!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A little different

I'm wondering if he can do what he wants. To tone down her correspondence to people who are more reading oriented. It may get her to thinking in the wrong vein. He has accused me, I may as well do it.

In a way, I can't see that he has much of a gripe, yet. But she doesn't want to go over the edge, either, if she wants to be published "legitimately". But that's a question mark, too.

Waiting to see the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
shoulda published the whole thing

the second part isn't that long. this 2 part publishing stinks.

read it on Stories Online, so i am not going to comment further.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Another good start DG

Wonder where you are going with this one?

Keep writing DG you have fans. Some of us may not like all of your stories but they are always well written and worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
first anonymous comment

Your stories have almost always been very worthwhile and I have given them good rankings and very little criticism.

That has now changed. Your comments in this story about how the damned anonymous e-mails shouldn't be allowed, and that if you could locate them you might kill them, were obviously right from your heart. You have a slight case of rabbit ears.

I will continue to read your offerings but you have received my last grade.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I need to say a couple of things about this story. First, I'm not against anonomous email as long as it's a fair opinion, but in the story, it was indecent e-mails to my wife. Quite a difference

As far as posting in two parts: I wrote part 1 and then posted it on Lit. Then I wrote part 2 and posted it the next day. Then I waited three days before posting the entire story on SOL. They just posted it sooner.

Ch.2 should be out on Lit tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my story.

DG Hear

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
two weal links, DG

The first is your dialogue. It's boring, and it slows down your story. When the earlier paragraphs ar moving along well, in comes your dialogue, and so goes the thought pattern. Try saying / writing dialogue that is not so predictable. At present, your dialogue adds nothing to moving your story forward.

The second weak link is your plot line. The story line is weak, been told a thousand times. You can do better than that! Young wife, hiding indescreet emails - been told a thousand times.

But keep at it. You can write.

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
I agree but for different reasons

Well written. I also agree with the anonymous comments. Literotica shouldn't allow them. I know of very few anonymous commentors that write rational or constructive criticism.

While in your story you can't stand the comments because they are sexually explicit I can't stand the idiots that leave ridiculous comments and bad grades simply because they can't handle a cheating wife story or an interracial relationship. Hence my agreement for different reasons.

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 18 years ago
Great Idea

Should anon emails/comments be allowed? This is something that the discussion boards burn up with on lit every hour of every day. Loving Wives is a great discussion starter for this, but this tory is not the avenue for this discussion.

Why is this a great story? Because it rings true, like all great stories. My wife and I have had this same argument (minus some of the nuances, like pictures, etc) about my writing on sites like lit. I'm sure lots of couples have. It is the eternal argument when one partner views sexuality a bit different from the other.

Is this story perfect? No. The dialogue is a bit weak, the plot line a bit rushed. Minor editing errors. But this is a AMATEUR site, a site that we write for because it is FUN.

To often the FUN part of the equation is forgotten. DG, good work. Keep it up, and don't let the haters get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you went overboard with the anonymous comments

i was a fan and a positive commentor.you as usual have gone out in left field with your small mind.if you were as smart as you think,you would know that the computer email and the company you buy from give you anonymous .i have no fear of you and no other man if i want to say something.you live in your fantasy world of words and write a lot of hot air and people don't agree you are mad. look wake up and smile the coffee half and half agree what you write.get off your might than thee attitude and get real.how many best sellers book on the the list do you have.do me one small favor buy a pin and let the air out of your head it's to big.purple heart three times,bronze star and wounded three times in vietnam in 68,69.keep writing you get right one day.

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Keep Anonymous

How about viewing the lousy anon comments as an incentive to write better, stronger, and more interesting stories. This should cause the low life comments to be drowned out by all the acolades.

Writers could also get some skin thickening treatments.

Lousy comment? So what!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting story, nicely done

and if you all would note, he's not talking about anonymous comments on feedback portals, but anonymous emails sent to his wife that were crude, crass and vulgar, asking for things such as naked pictures, oral sex, swinger parties, orgies. Not the kind that most of us authors enjoy getting, the kind that either compliment or give constructive critism to the author. These were deliberate come ons by men and women who thought that some authors enjoy this kind of attention. Some do and act accordingly. Others don't and delete the email. It all depends upon what is your preference.

Keep up the good work DG, I'm a fan.

Danielle

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Trouble ahead

A different interesting start to this story. She clearly does not understand the differences between fantasy writing and porn.communication. She has no respect for her husband to be sending out porn emails and tit pictures. A location of 2000 people means she is not anomous and she will be sought out by some very sick people. I await your next chapter(s) with interest. I doubt the husband is a wimp-at least I hope not. She may need to go out of his life as she is not respecting the mariage and her husband.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
About the anonymous commentors

It's part of the Literotica website's makeup, the voluntary signup. If a reader doesn't want to place his or her personal information in possibly insecure website's database, he or she has no option but to use the anonymous option. In all honesty, there are occupations where having a membership for a "porn site" can be grounds for losing a job, so there is a place for the anon commentators here. Otherwise Lit would be losing readers and perhaps potential authors.

The policy could be changed to only signed up members being able to leave comments, however many people have an aversion to putting their personal information on a web site for various reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

DG:

Didn't want to comment until I had a chance to read Ch. 02 because I was wondering where it was headed. I'll comment on the story as a whole after I reread Ch. 2. My comments concern the anonymous comments in your story and in real life. They seem to fall into two broad categories; Those who have their reasons to remain anonymous, but are fair and articulate in their comments. These are to be treasured. The other anonymous comments are the ones you address in your story and are the bane of many an author; The ones that one well read female author characterized as the anonymous trolls. They are inarticulate, make their attacks personal, and comment on stories just to spew their vitrolic comments on someone or some story that seems to offend them. My question has always been why? If they don't care for the type of story, ie; Loving Wives, why read it? Why the personal attacks? I don't know who they are but my best guess is they are uneducated, inarticulate, hormonally stressed, male teen agers. Question is how to preserve first amendment rights, preserve the ability to comment anonymously, and yet cut the trolls off at the pass? How do you untie the Gordian Knot? Wished I knew. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ban anonymous comments? Certainly!

In fact, no comments or submissions should be allowed at all without the submitters real name, phone number and address posted and verified. Only then will we get honest, heartfelt discourse, rather than the sick, cowardly, moralistic preaching and rambling that we are currently forced to endure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Comments!

Hey DG! This is a good story. I couldn't believe that all the comments are about the anonomous e-mail. That was just part of the story. Your stories ring so true that people even get mad at the author, not just the caracters. Getting ready to read Ch.2 to see where it goes. You always have interesting endings. Keep them coming.

An avid fan

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A belated WOW!

A belated WOW! to your success on stimulating the readers to think and react so vigorously!

I’m ‘on my way’ to the second chapter, but could not wait with this comment (so far, the story flows flawlessly…).

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
More please

DG i believe everything you have said in your story the wife needs a reality lesson the husband needs to let her find out the hard way who her real fans are .your telling it like it is D.G.lets read another chapter.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Well done analysis of potential problems

The text is very well structured and a really interesting topics. Thanks DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

Ihis wife must be an idiot. Sure anon posters can be a pain in the ass, some use it to hide behind inappropriate remarks and threats. The real issue here, that many respondants seem to be missing is the fact that she is responding to sexual emails. She's exchanging emails that are sexually inappropriate for a married person. Telling people who want to fuck her where she lives and sending pictures of her tits to people over the internet is not acceptable behaviour for a married person. How would she feel if he was sending photos of his cock out to women who sent him emails wanting to fuck him? She's on a slippery slope and skating very close to the edge right now.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Cyber cheating -

It is real or is it just a little innocent nothing -

We all have to make up our own minds - IMHO this one crosses the line a bit too far.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WRITING FICTION

always has truth in facts. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Simple Solution

Keep writing, but either don't respond to pervert Emails, or send an "I'm NOT interested" reply.

Or if she's on Literotica, turn off Feedback so they can't send her Emails, or set up a special Email account and just delete as they come in and don't read. If she doesn't respond they'll stop sending.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

What a conundrum. Does she get off on the pervert replies? Is she cheating or is it just innocent banter? Is the husband wrong for being pissed over her answering the comments and sending a picture of her breast? Hmmmm.... I wonder.

Wait. There's a ch.2! I guess we'll find out.

Don't mind me sometimes.

ha

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Not sure

I'm not sure which of these two is the more stupid, Charly, for replying to the dirtbags, or Gary for marrying a girl at least 21 years younger than him & now wondering after 3 - 4 years why they're having problems. He'll need to keep a close eye on her in the future as it seems as though she may be heading for cheatsville. 3***

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Really

enjoyed chap. 1. No, she doesn't need to choose between him and writing. She needs to choose between him and responding to "porn" emails. Additionally, she should have known (And/or he should have told/reminded her.) that they could find her just as easily as he had found previous on-line perverts.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I believe so. I think he is going too far about what he found. not that what he found is dangerous, or hurtful, but his reaction. He is trying to be protective, in a place where he should be. Trying to explain the dangers of what she is doing. Asking her to stop writing is the over the top part, or over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He hasn't asked her to stop writing

He's only told her that she has to make a choice.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHEN ADVOCATION BECOMES A DETRIMENT

to life and liberty, the choices abound, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dosen't Look Good

No it dosen't. Charly seems to want tocombine her real life with her character's fantasy life. Perhaps the stories are her way of expressing her sexual fantasies (sounds like a lot of Literotica readers/writers) without actually telling Gary. As in so many storys it's time to talk before their marriage goes to hell in a hand basket.

Oh yeah, Proof Reader, what is it with the1/4 pop-ups?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like this

Reads like just another day in Literotica. Enjoying your story.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Close

Pretty doggone decent take on porn writers and their fans. Maybe a little over the top. I’m a huge fan of Luedon, but I ain’t even going to Australia to hunt her/them down. Really a great story about a jealous husband and a wife going a little too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

>I was in my forties she was twenty

Already starting off with 2 strikes against you, SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What crap! You do not have to publish on the web or listen to anyone's stupid ideas about how this is done. SELF PUBLISH. I did it, it works. I have a book in the National library of Canada through the simple process of self-publication. So Please, don't spew crap about how tough it is. it isn"t.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if their communications skills will be good enough to save them or if they are going to just continue their downward slide to divorce?

4*

BJ

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

She is close to stepping across a line that he apparently is not willing to accept.

This could end badly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She’s already crossed the line! She’s committed adultery in her heart and mind indiscriminately! Get rid of her one way or another!

ZK

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Oh, I didn’t realize all writers were like that!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

I don't see that as adultery but still not a great thing to do behind your spouse's back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn what a dumb bitch. I guess talent isn't conditional on intelligence. And yeah, she's deluding herself by thinking those emails are to her readers (she knows what she's doing but just doesn't want to admit it to herself) and she enjoys the attention. Sending tits and telling people her town is a bridge too far in any case; it's the beginnings of a cheater because the mindset is there - lying, doing things behind your spouse's back you know they wouldn't approve of, etc. I wonder if they can resolve this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Why are you married to someone over twenty years younger than you? Fuck her yeah, but not marrried

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES