My Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
A one-night love affair.
4.3k words
4.52
11.9k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to start by saying I am not a writer, just a person wanting to speak aloud the stories of three sexual events of my life that shaped me into who I am today. This story is the third of the three events, the second is not yet written and the first is already published.

Thank You for taking the time to read I hope you enjoy.

My wife, Jonne, met Sara at work where she was the manager of a store at a mall.

Sara was her first hire as the manager, and they quickly became friends.

Sara was in college and new to the area with her only friend at the time being her roommate.

Over the next few months Jonne and Sara became inseparable, she was hanging out with us almost every day.

Jonne and I were not yet married when they met but were living together, we had been dating for a few years.

Their friendship grew over the next couple years and Sara was even a maid of honor when we got married.

It wasn't long after we met Sara, she started taking vacations with us and staying with us after partying a little too hard on weekends.

We all were together most of the time.

Jonne and I had the picture-perfect life, a great relationship, a house with a white picket fence, dog, good jobs, great friends, life was perfect.

My wife is beautiful, I know people always say that, but she is no joke., I hate to associate a number to her, but for lack of better words, she is a perfect 10.

No matter where we go there is always some guy trying to pick her up.

Not that I mind, it truly turns me on (That's another story). Watching guys fall all over themselves, not knowing they have no chance, but yet they just keep trying.

We have a great sex life and we both have a high sex drive.

We love having sex everywhere, in public places, in front of people without them knowing, and sometimes in front of people and not caring if they know.

Jonne's favorite saying is, "I am willing to try anything at least twice.".

She is truly the woman of mine and every man's dreams, a once in a lifetime woman.

With that said, this is a story of how my belief on monogamy, human nature, lust, and well, circumstance, was changed forever.

I truly believed I was one type of person, however I found out I could be a completely different person when circumstance presents itself.

Did you ever believe you had limits, lines you would not cross, actions you would never take, desires you would never act on? Well so did I.

Sara is beautiful, in a different way than Jonne, nice body, small breasts, and a great ass.

I never really seriously looked at her or other girls in a sexual manner, because of what I have with Jonne.

The thought of a relationship with other girls never really appealed to me.

Over time, hanging out with Sara, you could not help but take some notice when Sara and Jonne were sunbathing, but I was mostly focused on my foxy wife.

This story all started one day when Sara came to sunbathe without Jonne home.

I didn't really think much of it because we all hung out together all the time.

I grabbed a chair and we sat and shot the breeze over a few drinks.

Our chairs were facing each other so I was facing at Sara and Sara at me, while we talked.

After a few drinks, "I'm going to say it was the booze," but my eyes started to wander.

It was not intentional, it just started to happen.

First to the tiny sweat beads running down her chest and disappearing under her bikini top.

This was the first time I really took a hard notice to her.

Her breasts looked firm and yet soft at the same time, and I could see a little of her areola which was a light shade of pink and below was an erect nipple, not too big or too small; they were just right.

My focus soon drifted to her bikini bottoms.

The material was so thin I swear I could see right through the fabric.

There was a perfect outline of her pussy, I could see every crease and crevice of what had to be shaved pussy.

It was intoxicating.

My sunglasses covered my eyes so she could not notice me checking her out.

It was all pretty harmless, no big deal.

I don't know if it was the sun, the alcohol or both, but my thoughts started to

wander and the harder I stared at her glistening body.

I began to lose focus when I started to feel something inside begin to stir.

My shorts began to tighten, my eyes were Lazer focused on her body which was only covered by a thin bikini.

I lost track of time and reality for a moment.

Suddenly, I was jarred back to reality by her sitting up and asking, "Hello, are you still with me?"

Shit, I'm busted, I thought, and I quickly responded sorry, must have dosed off for a few seconds. It's been a long day and these drinks aren't helping.

She giggled and said sure you were, and just like, that she froze!

She just sat there frozen and stared at me for what felt like a minute or two.

What the hell is she doing? I thought.

Why is she staring at me?

Is she mad?

After a few moments, it was clear her gaze was directed to my swelling cock, which the outline at this point was clearly visible through the fabric of my shorts.

Without any notice, Sara sprung out of her chair and darted towards the house.

"I have to go," she said as she shuffled inside.

My mind was swirling a bit trying to figure out if I did something wrong, was she mad, should I go apologize? Shit!

I felt terrible and for some reason really guilty, even though I hadn't really done anything.

A few moments went by, and I gathered myself and walked to the house.

Just as I entered the side door, we met in the doorway.

I asked, "Are you alright, you kind of just ran out."

"Was it something I said or did?"

There was one step down from the doorway to the deck, we were almost eye to eye.

She looked me directly into my eyes and said, "Absolutely not, you were perfect, I mean a perfect gentleman. I just have to get back to class and I am running late."

With that, she reached out for a hug, which is typical every time we all meet or say goodbye.

I responded back, and I totally forgot about my semi-hard cock beneath my shorts.

When we made contact her whole body just froze.

There was no more forgetting about my manhood now!

I could feel her soft pussy and without hesitation it started to grow.

We were face to face, our eyes locked, our lips merely inches away from each other, I could feel her every breath, I could smell the sweet sweat from her body.

What an absolutely intoxicating moment.,

My mind was racing, the only thing keeping my hardening cock from landing a direct shot to her pussy was two thin layers of material from her bikini and my shorts.

WHAT the hell are we doing! I thought to myself.

I quickly broke the embrace and shot past her.

"Sorry," I shouted nervously, I have to use the rest room really bad, please drive safe, and I headed down the hallway.

By the time I made it inside the bathroom, my dick was so hard it felt like it was tearing through my shorts, aching to be released.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I could not get her sweet smell out of my mind, the subtle mixture of perfume, pheromones, and sweat.

My head was spinning.

I released my throbbing cock from the bindings of my shorts, closed my eyes and for the first time I was jerking off thinking of Sara.

The thoughts of her in her thin suit and her intoxicating smell had me exploding in seconds.

Stream after stream of my load painted the bathroom.

I could not believe what all just transpired and how fast it felt out of control, but WOW it was HOT!

I cleaned up my mess, and when I returned to the kitchen Sara was gone, and the house was quiet.

The next few days were pretty normal, Jonne and Sara hung out as normal.

I tried to keep my distance just in case Sara said something to Jonne, but to my surprise, neither of them ever said a thing.

Maybe it was all in my head, maybe it was all me.

Over the next few weeks, we got back to normal, and life was good.

One day Sara come over, she was visibly upset and crying, she said something about her roommate to Jonne, total girl stuff.

I didn't pay much attention to the drama, until my name came into the conversation.

I spun around and asked what is my name was being dragged through now?

Sara started on how her roommate said that she thought Sara and I were hooking up and how could she do that to Jonne.

"Hooking Up!" Sara exclaimed., "I'm a Virgin! I don't even know how to hook up."

At this point, they had my full attention.

Virgin! I thought, how in the hell is she a virgin?

Jonne comforted her and calmed her down., "I know," she said., "We will find you a man, so you don't have to hook up with mine."

"That's not funny Jonne," said Sara.

"Yea, way too early for that," I chimed in.

Jonne laughed, "Come on guys, that shit is funny."

I laughed, "Keep me out of all that drama."

Jonne told Sara they need to come up with a plan to mess with her intrusive roommate.

I was thinking to myself, how was I getting dragged into that shit show.

That's when I backed out of the conversation and let the two of them deal with all that drama.

That night in bed, Jonne rolled over and said, we should help Sara with her problem, we need to teach her a lesson, she is so nasty to her.

I said, "sure but what?" I hated getting involved in other people's drama.

"I don't know, but sleep on it, we need to help."

"Sure thing." And off to sleep we went.

It was a few days later in the evening Jonne got a call from Sara.

Her car had a flat tire, and she left the lights on and killed the battery.

"Can your hubby please come over and help me out?"

Jonne said, "Absolutely, he will be there in 20 minutes.".

When Jonne got off the phone, she said, "Hey stud, I have a favor."

"What have you volunteered me for now?"

"Sara is having car trouble and needs your help tonight and I kind of told her you would."

"Oh yea?" I responded., "And what's in it for me?

"The best sex you ever had!" Jonne replied.

"Wow," I said., "I thought Sara was a virgin, I'm in."

"No smarty pants, from me when you get back home."

I've always been a sucker for a damsel in distress, so I grabbed my tools and said, "I'll be back in a flash."

When I got to Sara's apartment, she greeted me with a huge hug and a thank you for coming.

"No big deal," I said., "Where are the keys?"

Just then, I saw her roommate peak her head around the corner of the hallway.

I whispered to Sara that we were being watched.

"Fuck her," she said.

"I should lay a great big one on your lips right now and fuck with her."

I looked down at her and said, "Hold your horse's little lady." "Trying to be funny and break the awkwardness of her comment."

"I have work to do first, you never pay till the work is complete."

With that, she handed me the keys to her car and off I went.

As I worked, I chuckled over her roommate creeping on us, and thought on how to mess with her.?

"And lay one on me I thought", What the hell was that?

Shit, I need to clear my head and get to work.

I finished up and headed to the apartment.

"You are all good to go," I said.

"You are absolutely the best, I cannot thank you enough."

"No worries," I said, and we started to chitchat for a minute.

We were standing in the kitchen talking, while her roommate was on the couch trying to pretend, she was not ease dropping.

Sara said, "Come back to my room, I have something for you."

I said, "Sure thing" and followed her down the hallway.

Once in her bedroom, she pushed the door partially closed all but a few inches.

Sara looked at me and whispered, "She pisses me off!"

"I'm sorry to bring you back here but I could just scream!

I just wanted to fuck with her a bit. I hope you are not mad."

"Not at all," I replied, trying not to notice how freaking sexy she was standing there in a little tight tube top with no bra, puffy erect nipples, washboard abs and PJ pants which fit her ass perfectly.

Sara looked down the hallway to see if her roommate was creeping on us and yep, she was sneaking down the hall towards us.

Sara said, "She is coming!"

Then it hit me, "I know what to do but you are going to have to trust me!"

I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders., "Do you trust me?"

"Absolutely" she responded.

"This may seem weird but follow my lead."

For point of reference, my thoughts were purely innocent at this point, I flashed back to that night in bed when my wife said we need to help Sara and teach her roommate a lesson.

I guided Chris backwards to her bed, took my hands from her shoulders and undid my belt and my shorts and let them fall to the floor.

Her eyes flew open, and she started to whisper in a frantic voice, "What the hell?"

I cut her off and said, "Trust me, we only have a few seconds before she makes it down the hallway.

"I have on boxers this is purely for effect."

To my surprise, with little hesitancy, Sara replied,

"What should I do?"

I told her, "You need to take your bottoms off, we are going to make it look like we are hooking up!"

"No fucken way," she replied.

"Stop and listen to me a sec, we will both have underwear covering us, but if she wants a show let's give her a show she will not soon forget."

There was no time for thinking, the pressure was on and we had only seconds.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Well, it's your call."

With that, her hands undid her PJ strings, she hooked her waistband with her thumbs and down they went.

I put one foot into the crotch of her PJ's and pushed them to the floor.

Staring into her deep blue eyes, we never broke eye contact.

I leaned in wrapped my arms around her and guided her to the bed.

When she landed her legs spread and wrapped around me.

"Man, you are a pro at this," as I laughed.

She smacked my ass and gave me a look with a sexy little grin.

"Now what?" she asked softly.

This is when things began to come unraveled for me.

I moved her hair from her ear and leaned in and started to whisper, "This is going to totally mess with her big time!"

This is when I took noticed of how great Sara smelled!

My mind instantly went to that day at the house.

It was like strawberries and her sweet sweat.

The electricity in my brain was firing like a lightning storm, I could not get enough.

Sara shivered all over, let out a soft moan and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry," I whispered., "But you smell amazing!

And that moan!"

Sara giggled and slowly let out another moan.

I began to move my hips towards Sara's.

She arched her back and let out yet another moan, this time added, "OH GOD YES.".

"Wow that is amazing, you are a pro at this." I said.

She slowly started to grind her hips back towards mine.

She then placed her arms around my back and dug in with her fingernails.

Another moan which was longer and louder, escaped her lips.

OMG that was sexy, I thought to myself.

When I started this, I truly had the best intentions, but after her smell started to mess with my brain, and her sexy ass moaning, my cock began to react.

And this is when things really began to unravel.

Being down to our underwear with our slow grinding on each other, coupled with her smelling amazing and moaning like a porn star, my cock could not take anymore and began to harden.

When suddenly amongst the slow grinding something felt different!

OH SHIT. I felt my cock start slip through the fly of my boxers as it began to harden.

Sara not realizing my dilemma, adjusted herself and moved her crotch directly to mine.

Up to this point, this was a game we were acting, but oh how that was about to change.

I tried to lift my head, but Sara had too strong of a grip on me and would not let me rise up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to make it look real, but if you don't stop breathing in my ear and on my neck, you are going to really make me..... "

And this is when it hit us both!

She adjusted herself and my now fully exposed and now rock-hard cock, landed directly onto her completely exposed and completely drenched pussy!

And with her last push the wetness easily allowed my cock to slide between the lips of her pussy and come to rest directly on her engorged clit.

Her eyes flew open and were as big as saucers!

"Um, where are your panties?" I asked.?

My cock stiffened to MAX capacity due to its insanely wet and nuclear hot resting place.

"I don't know!!! They must have pulled down with my PJ bottoms!

Sara, in a slight panic tries to adjust her pelvis again and it happens, the head of my cock slides down her drenched pussy lips and with little resistance my head eases into her awaiting opening.

"I'm so sorry but it feels so good!" she whispers.

She lets out one very soft gasp and bites her bottom lip.

My mind is racing, I cannot believe what is happening!

My cock is ever so slowly creeping into her ravenously awaiting pussy!

I am frozen, in complete conflict with what is taking place here and fighting with

what is left of my increasingly evaporating resolve.

Before I could act, Sara slowly pushes her pelvis to mine and forces my now ridged shaft deeper into her awaiting pussy.

She lets out a long-drawn-out moan.

Our eyes were locked, it felt as if we were staring directly into each other's souls.

We lay there for a second and she slowly started to grind her hips into mine.

I instinctively pushed back and fully impaled her on my throbbing shaft.

Sara closed her eyes and started to push a little harder as she arched her back.

This time it is me that lets out a moan.

Sara slowly opens her eyes, as a sexy little smirk appears from her lips.

"Are you OK?" she asks.

As I muster enough control to respond, as the words, "GOD YES," escaped my lips.

Her hands slide to both sides of my face, her grinding pelvis continued its assault, and she guided her lips to mine.

Her lips were so very soft as her tongue entered my mouth and began a lustful dance.

Sara's kiss is one of the most seductive and passionate kisses I had ever experienced.

I completely lost myself in our embrace.

Sara and I were grinded hard into each other and losing ourselves in the moment.

Sara broke our embrace as another soft moan escaped from her mouth and filled the whole room.

She was so wet, I was gliding effortlessly to the very depths of her womb as I came to rest pressing against her cervix.

Her back arched, her mouth opened, her body tensed as she began to tremble from her fingers to her toes.

Her nails started digging into me so hard they felt like their tearing my flesh.

I slowly pulled my long throbbing member all the way out her dripping pussy till just the very tip was at her entrance and pushed back hard and bottomed out again.

Sara started to quiver and shake, she moaned and let out a shrilling squeal, as her first orgasm ran through her like an earthquake.

She exploded all over my fully buried cock and began to drip her orgasm nectar onto the sheets of her bed.

Her muscles were contracting up and down my cock, it felt like her pussy was giving me the best hand job deep in her womb.

I could feel my own orgasm building as I started to thrust harder and harder.

Sara started whispering in my ear, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, please fuck me harder!"

I started to slam my shaft in and out of her extremely well lubed pussy and

bang on her engorged clit each time I would bottom out.

"GOD you are going to make me cum again," she whispered.

I looked deep into her sapphire blue eyes and without any thought and out of no ware came the words, "I Love You!"

Her eyes got wide and immediately filled with tears.

I stunned myself, not knowing why I spoke those words, but not regretting it for even one second!

12