My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately looked deep into me with her tear-filled eyes, mouth opened wide, body tensed, "I'm Cumming, I.... I..... Lo.. Lov.."

Her orgasm ripped through her like a freight train, she body was ridged and trembling at the same time.

Sara biting her lip trying not to scream.

I could feel the title wave of her orgasm ripple through her pussy as she exploded all over the bed again.

This was more than I could bare, my own orgasm had boiled past the point of return.

"I'm going to cum," I whisper!

Sara whispered back, "I'm not on the pill." As she grabbed both sides of my face.

"I want you to cum inside of me, please do not pull out, I need you, I beg you do not stop! Please do not STOP!"

That was all it took.

As I thrust my shaft as deep into her awaiting womb as physically possible, I unloaded stream after stream of the most incredibly intense orgasm.

I came so hard I saw stars, the sky opened, and angels sang. It was the most gloriously and almost painful orgasm I had ever experienced.

Each wave of ejaculation was more intense than the last until I had no more to give.

At the same time as my volcano of pleasure erupted, Sara also exploded into yet another orgasm of her own, tearing my flesh with her fingernails and her pussy clamping onto my cock like a vice.

There we were climaxing together, in complete ecstasy, bodies in complete harmony.

Our brains fogged over and completely exhausted, I looked down at her and told her that she never looked more beautiful.

She softly reached her lips to mine and gifted me with the softest and most sensual kiss.

She finished kissing me and spoke.

"Please don't be upset this happened, I wanted this more than you could know., I have dreamt so many times of this and never truly believed it could be real."

"Thank you for being my first and for making this moment unbelievably and unforgettably perfect!"

"I love you too."

We both collapsed into each other, bodies shaking, covered in sweat, we were in a sexual haze watching each other, wishing this moment could last.

However, reality started to set in on what we just let happen, I lifted my face to hers and tried to speak, but she interrupted my words with a soft kiss and said its ok, it was perfect, I wanted this.

With one little peck on the tip of my nose, we got up, put our clothes back on and headed down the hallway.

On my way out, I passed the living room where her roommate was now sitting, she was completely flushed, and looked all sweaty herself after watching what had just transpired.

I looked at Sara and gave one last incredibly passionate kiss to her awaiting lips and walked out.

It was one night of unintentional overwhelming passion, and we just left it at that.

To this day neither of us have ever spoke about this night.

As for the guilt of cheating, well it was real and was a great burden to carry, until one day when everything changed........... (This story is for another day).

Jonne and Sara are still best friends, we both are now married with children, we go on our family's vacation and spend a lot of time together.

Every now and again Sara will give me a sexy little wink and grin, which I like to believe is her way to let me know she has not forgotten about our night.

12