All Comments on 'My Wife's Reunion Weekend'

by DrNimrod

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another chucky writer????

in a real world,i quess 90% of males would be ending there marriage if she went to doug..what is a marriage if you let your wife find another dick.?? a chucky husband i quess there are no children to screw up. just a screwed up author and marriage. once you cross the line were is the trust and marriage headed. to divorce court if your civil or to an altercation that could lead to death or injury.

Zed56Zed56almost 12 years ago
A Waste of Ink

Cuckold Fetish tripe

user110user110almost 12 years ago

continue? please dont.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Now you know why they call these ....

...."The dog days".

RubbRubbalmost 12 years ago
MORE

I hope you have more of the story to tell, this was good. Can't wait tio read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So she admits to wanting an affair and....

her hubby is not only ok with it, he wants to eat a cream pie? Wtf is wrong with you? How is eating a mans' spooge not gay? How is loaning your wife to another man a sign of a committed relationship? She outta divorce your stupid ass and them let the court system fuck you in the ass. Repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she cucked her husband without prior consent pure and simple adutlry

she placed her own and her husbands health in jeopardy without his consent and waited 6 months to tell him and it still hasnt been long enough for HIV to necessarily shown up. I would divorce her and sue her and of course name her girlfriend and the pilot in alienation of affection lawsuits. Or, wait til her lover shows up let them get in bed accidently come in on them and shoot them both in a fit of emotional upheaval, spur of the moment thing, temporary insanity. Not worth jail time dump the slut. You can tell when you are dealing with a girlyboy, he smiles and says yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great pacing and buildup

Very hot scene with a nice punch line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Failed..only those sick fucked up cucks and whores that get off on such stories will praise and spank over this FETISH cuckolding story. The webmasters must be laughing their heads off at the amount of troll baiting they are causing...it is obvious this story and others like it will never get a red H unless it is put in the FETISH section where the sexual freaks hang out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

Definitely continue this hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
zero

why is she married ? and why should a man stay married ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She Would Anyway

I love and admire women and I enjoy how they seduce us to get their way...great sex, hot and mind bending!

Unfortunately, while I was impressed with her abstinance at the reunion - it was obvious that at some point she was going to find and have a bif dick. Getting hubby and his fantasies going, slow teasing sex,coax him along and get him on the same page - sexcited and eager then - go for the bringing the fantasy to exciting reality...she did good.

Does she love him - yes. Would she find a way to see Doug anyway - yes, just not this time - too obvious. Has her sexual desires matured to a pont of eager lust to satisfy her curiosity and need YES!

So, hubby - you'll be home alone tonight and the reality of knowing your wife is fucking, having sex and making lustdul love with a man with a bigger dick is definitely going to start bothering you. Of course, you'll be a man - you gave your okay so it'll be fine - Not! Tomorrow you get to meet Capatin Dick and find that he is a stud and probably has woman all over the country and now you are going to watch your wife worship hi, his cock and make Real Love with him and then don't be surprised if he asks her to leave and spend the next day and night with him at his hotel so they can have some alone time before he leaves and...she will!

For a few days she'll be on cloud nine and then begin to have a little less respect for you. It won't show but a real woman, and she is, does not fully respect a man who allows his mate to sleep around and she prefers that he be her pillar in every senbse.

Point, she slowly begin to find a big dick here and there, of course discreetly and then probably, Captain Dick will invite her for a lonf weekend at some resort, first class ticket for her and royal treatment at a luxury resort. Of course, she just has to go, you agree - right honey...Cuck - you lost!

Good writing, good story, not my thing but I will look to see if you write a sexond chapter and see if you turn a somewhat normnal guy into a cuck. Trust me, 15 years as a man with a fantasy does not a cuck ,ake. Te,porary insanity due to love of his wife yes, But - he'll snap put of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Puke!

As usual, webmasters on this site are willing to allow this cuck-shit in LW category just to keep up traffic and commentary [that is as low as most of the skanks, sluts and fags that get off on this garbage]. Author - do everyone a favor and quit submitting this shit and/or drop dead asap.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
Terrific Story

So far, Hope part 2 is as hot and well written...

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Guys, Guys, LW is About Cheatting Wives

Cuckolds turn my stomach too, but this is the place for these people to get it out of their system. I read the LW stories involving the struggles wife cheating cause normal husbands and the results (revenge, reconciliation, etc.). For stories by cuckolds like this one, I just read the comments for some laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't listen to the haters.

They knew where the story was going and read it anyway. Secretly they love it but are not secure enough to admit it. Probably closet queers. Good story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep writing

Ignore the comments from those whose insecurities and narrow perspectives reveal the truth that not all humans have evolved to reach equivalently enlightened emotional states and mental capacities

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
ANON - She Would

Anon SHE WOULD ANYWAY probably got it right. However, let's suppose Hubby tells her 'No Way in Hell!' She will probably not go (this time!). But she will get in touch with her HS newfriend. And they will figure out a way to get some rug- munching (well, her new buddy WAS clean-shaved) AND some long-pronging! But Hubby will NOT know, and everything will be OK, right? Wrong!

Life is not usually lived in the fashion we imagine when we marry HSSH (Sweetie Heart) at 20! Things change and it may be a good thing or a bad thing (usually a lot of both) but they do. Hubby's goose was cooked when he married a girl who did not satisfy her urge for long cock (and probably also thick cock) with several well-endowed but clueless guys before settling down! If she actually liked it a lot, she would have dropped present Hubby early on (after the first slow-song!) If she found it interesting, but not great, Hubby has a chance at a monogamous future! With all the boredom that might entail!

I think there is a chance she will appreciate Hubby tolerating a few dalliances to satisfy her fantasies. Her newbuddy may get excited about her Bull plugging Sweetie a few times, but will NOT appreciate losing her COCKpit Pal! One thing I think Hubby should NOT do is take Sweetie up on her voyeur offer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pathetic

What garbage. And to have the gall to post such trash. Only a sick person writes such revolting stuff. And, only equally sick individuals believe it is "hot."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the crazy closet gays...

... who read these stories, whack off like chimps and then feel guilty as the cum dries on their keyboards and feel compelled to write nasty feedback so the world knows that they are real tough guys. At least cucks know who they are, while these fools still haven't figured it out.

Fuck em'. Keep writing.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Accidentaly readers

@ Anon I do not read these stories ONLY I LIKE READING THE COMMENT PART.

I think the majority of the haters are sexual majority male people who read these stories accidentaly.......................... The comment part may be the most interesting..............I am curious for those people who injure the sexual majority male commenters if what sort of sexul groups come?????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
regardless of what she says to the contrary, she fucked him at the reunion

and if her 'husband' believes her, he's an idiot

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 12 years ago
Loved your story

Your story was well written and very sexy. Thanks.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Another WACC Story writer

Gotta take the Bad with the Good I guess. Still waiting for the Good though! For those uninitiated to this section WACC Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold stories seemingly written from experience.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Why are not answer? Angry or honest????

Kind Anon posters who injured others who accidentaly first to read a wimp or cuckolding sexual minority story, because they join this story collection ignorant about this sort of story genre and writes an angry comment, because they read one ACCIDENTALY first in their life. If you injured them on Anon state you could admit what sexual group do you belong to, because you are Anon!

I am member of the sexul majority male group, but I do not injure for example Clearlakequen at all against he is member of another sexual group as I am.

I am curious your sexual group????

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
OPEN THE CUCKOLD DOOR

and let them all in... TK U MLJ LV NV

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Pleaseeeeeee!

Please......no wimp husbands, gotta say this looks like the beginning of the end of a marriage...how can you pull off letting her "fuck" him, and still have her love and want her husband, without making the husband into a wimp cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done

just enough teasing before the real story. I look forward to the continuation (as long as there's no male-male action!)

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
I Agree...

...with the Anon who wrote she will anyway and the Anon who simply stated...she cheated at the Reunion.

After bonding and petting with her new GF and then playing with the Captain on the dance floor...only a brain dead loving, trusting poor SOB not believe that she didn't go along with the threesome - sure, she did!

Nice memories for her and now, all of a sudden, the Captain is coming to town and all of her memories stir her sexual images and she conjurs up a story for hubby...she's good but - what good woman isn't!

To Anon 'She Will Antway', I think you got it right. The Reunion was an appetizer, the main course is about to be served...For Three Days' and then the tomorrows get sexy, dreamy, erotic and adventerous...So Much Dick and So Little Time!

Hotwife or Slut, Cuck or Blind in the Dark Pity?

I guess we'll see what kind of character our author is...if and when he posts to add to this or write another.

In the meantime, interesting read. Personally, and I think we know, that I see her as having come fully out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total Trash

What more can I say-- total Trash

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A fantasy becoming reality

I would hope that the reality is equal to or better than her fantasy, and that big dick Doug is all that she thinks it will be.

So she will fuck the big dick Doug all night their first night, I just hope she won't humiliate her husband the second night, by making a comparison of her husband's normal dick to big dick Doug, and how much better Doug fucks her, in front of her loving husband.

That would ruin the story.

If her husband is going to watch, I hope that he gets some of her pussy too.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Pleeease STOP WRITING

Thxs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep Writing

I loved it. A lot. And I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment. It's not everyone's cup of tea, and I wish those who allow polite society to dictate right and wrong for them would just stop reading and look for something less intellectually challenging.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Less intellectually challenging?????

...dude-that is the funniest shit I've heard all week. Thanks for the chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue...

Hell, yeah. I wanna read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start

Hope part 2 comes out soon........so to speak. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More to cum?

Great read, well laid out and the fantasy I've had for years. I am anxious to read part2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Well written - a good start on an expanded relationship. I hope you will be able to follow it up with the rest of her escapade. You are very lucky to have such a fun and fulfilling wife.

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot story

Fantastic read!!

I an horny and ready for more!

Looking forward to next chapter!!

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

just another cocold in the making the slut make it ipossable too say no

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Having hubby constantly interrupt wifey telling her story is a bad LW author trait.

Don't know where this writing technique comes from, but it's extremely annoying to read through. Got to be better ways to have both interact in a sexy conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you didn't continue

So many other stories about the cheating slut wife and willing cuckold husband. It's been done to death and much better. Stilted dialogue. Moronic storyline.

energy59energy59about 10 years ago
exactly the story I like

I like it when stories are developing slow and I like when it sounds plausible.

My imagination is working overtime then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Fortunately, this piece of shit did not write more

th14804th14804over 9 years ago
Funny thing

Notice how all the people commenting on Lit against these types of stories, prefer to stay anonymous? Why not log in and post with your username?

Personally, I like these types of stories amongst other categories. That's why I read in the Loving Wives section. It's specifically for stories that involve married women. She is married to her husband, so that makes it the correct category for this story. If you don't like these types of stories, you belong in the Erotic Couplings section. Please, go there and stay there, away from those of us who enjoy these stories.

Why do the negative people always have to say that "they're destined for divorce."; "She cheated, leave her ass"; "She DID have the threesome at the reunion and now she gave you HIV/AIDS." ? Do you people not realize that there are a LOT of people who live lives as swingers? Open relationships are NOT as uncommon as you people make them out to be and sleeping with one or two people outside of marriage is NOT guaranteeing that you'll get HIV/AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

The plot is going on fine. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about Dr. Dumbshit.

Or Dr Little Dick Cuckold, what a punk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Don't listen to the conflicted zealots who read these stories, jack off, then feel guilty because they sinned and take it out on you. Freaking hot story!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Fuck the Cuck!

A fuckin' cuck and a cheating whore,that's amore? Crap story of a fucked up marriage!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I understand why this story ended 3 years ago...

I understand why this story wasn't finished...It had no future the same as the marriage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cucold

Another stupid cuck with his brains in hs cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

HURRY.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And Yet!

Another cuckold wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Pillow Talk

In those moments after some good wine many events come up. Please continue.....

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Good writing!

Great writing debut! Too bad the story was never finished. I hope it wasn't because of all the negative comments by men who don't understand the hotwife phenom. I'm afraid the LW category has become a very inhospitable place for authors. The comments are a veritable sewer of anger. Hard for me to understand, but maybe it's good that these angry guys have some place to vent. DrNimrod may have been discouraged from coming back, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Sick cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!!!

For going away. What a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PILLOW TALK

Just another willing cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an idiot!

He gets what he deserves and gives her a divorce. His wife wants to be a slut? Let her do it on her own time. The ending killed the story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the end of it all.

she will love three days of non stop sex with a bigger cock and an experienced lover so she will never enjoy sex with him again. She won't leave him but he is now just the meal ticket. Pay the rent, the bills, etc and his sex will be merry fucks if she finds the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reminds me of a song title

Tomorrow never comes, ... and neither will he ever again.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

What a very well done, and exciting story you’ve written. Well done. Please write the second chapter as soon as. possible.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Very well-written and erotic story! Please write the next chapter. Her husband might even express an interest in the Captain's penis.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Another one and done pathetically repressed little shit that couldnt write anything original but he can do a cut and paste for the most part very well.

Glad to see he left, you wankers may do it for fun, but you dont put any effort into you're just hoping the other weak little gay/bi cucks find it good. And they are, factually speaking, would pull it out to a story that just consisted of "Im a cuck, I like other mens jizz, Im a cuck. Yup Im a cuck. Cuck, cuck, cuck. The End" and the those same gay/bi dudes will tell us what a masterpiece it really is.

Yeah they ARE that funny.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I realize this is applying my own standards to a relationship where they apparently have different ideas.

I was very surprised and definitely give her credit for not going through with the threesome because her and hubby hadn't discussed it.

However the lesbian activity as well as playing with Captain Doug's cock still constitutes cheating by the same rules under which she declined to participate in the threesome.

Keeping all of this a secret for 6 months and only disclosing it because she now has an opportunity to fuck Captain Doug isn't exactly the highest order of honesty.

Waiting until you've already had sex with hubby to relate the events of the reunion and also that you plan to fuck Captain Doug for 3 consecutive nights is very manipulative. What about Sandy? Is she aware that Doug and Cindy are planning to hook up?

Possibly some of these questions/ issues would have been addressed if chapter 2 had been written.

Overall this appears to be an attempt to show how loving and upstanding Cindy is as a wife but, to me it ultimately fails due to her lying and concealing of her activities until she wants to go farther and has to come clean to get what she wants.

nightowl57nightowl57about 1 year ago

No bloke would agree to let her do it after not telling about 6 months earlier I would have kick her to the curb

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

I loved it….extremely HOT & erotic story. I’m anxiously awaiting the next part.

I’m still not sure though whether I would only give my permission for a threesome, or none at all.

There’s still one factor that’s being ignored…where does the other girl fit into this?

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

12 years,

It has been twelve years and no continuation, probably not going to happen. Too bad.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Jeez, he's turned into just another cucky boy. Why didn't he say that she could spend the night with the Captain... as long as he could spend the night with Sandy? Otherwise, what the hell does he get out of it besides a cheating, slut, wife? She gets all the "fun". Has he no self respect at all? I could understand sharing, as in swapping, even if in the same room so they can watch each other. But a one sided event... nah. Only a weak and pathetic man would agree to that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

pretty dumb and waste of reading............ don't bother.....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Waiting since 2012 and still no "part 2."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dr Nimrod, you and the people you write about are the lowest form of human on earth.

49ers6949ers692 months ago

He needs to be careful with her. She's giving her husband's time to Captain Doug. I also think that C.D. just contacting Her and not botherng to mention her husband was a tad disrespectful. Other than that a well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous