My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy's adventures continue with her black lovers.
5.6k words
4.46
44.5k
39
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy woke again to the Jamaican sun pouring in the windows of their apartment.

She saw that Marcus had left a note for her. The night before had been the best sex of her life. She had never experienced anything like it. Marcus had taken her to the edge of ecstasy so many times, and had her crashing through the door of orgasm more times than she had in the last ten years combined.

She loved Tom. And she understood his need and desire to watch her with other men, but the last two days had changed her forever. She wanted sex more than he did, and she was excited to dress provocatively and attract other men going forward. But for now she didn't want this 10 days in Jamaica ever to end. She had convinced Tom to extend their holiday through the following weekend. She reasoned with him that he had not had any time off his work, and she wanted to spend quality time with him in the sun before they went back to the cold of Chicago.

That was what she reasoned with him, but what she really wanted was her times with Marcus and Dom to be repeated with her singly or both together. They had both been unbelievable on the balcony last night, sharing her, taking turns, talking dirty to her, both of them playing with and kissing her mouth and magnificent breasts and treating her like a goddess. She was pretty sure her husband had come in the master bedroom to watch, but she couldn't be sure as she was lost in the passion her two black lovers were sharing with her.

She forced herself to get up and shower so the maid would not be inconvenienced when she arrived at 9:30 sharp. Padding across the bedroom she saw a pile of tissues near the chair in the corner.

She realized that she was also ravenously hungry. With all the dancing, especially the long session with Dom which interrupted dinner, she did not eat very much food and probably had too much wine. She nearly had a stroke when her husband asked Dom to join them last night, thinking her lover Marcus would not like it, but he was such a cool dude about the whole thing, it turned out perfectly. And certainly, Tom could not blame her for Dom's attentions, as he had been the one to invite him over. So she was more relaxed than she had been since that first day in the pool when Marcus held her tenderly. She now had been there two days and she had two gorgeous black lovers, and a husband who encouraged her to have sex with either or both of them, what more could a girl possibly want?

She took a long hot shower to wash away last night's sex, and then left for the poolside restaurant before the maid came. She wore shorts and a crop top, and she took Marcus's note with her. She could have ordered room service, but the morning air was so fresh and soft with a lovely breeze off the ocean, that she decided to go down for breakfast.

She saw Ken and Ann in the lobby all packed and ready to go to the airport to return home. She waved and blew kisses to them both. She felt that they probably did not approve of her, so she didn't want to go over and make a big deal of the goodbyes.

She also waved at Dom who waved happily back with a huge smile on his face. She certainly knew why. Her first thought was of his cum in her mouth running down her hand over and under her wedding rings, and remembered how erotic Marcus had thought that was. And how many twenty-one year old students could look back upon being in bed with a beautiful older woman on their holiday?

Dom had told her, when they danced the night before, that he was in college in the mid west, and only took the job as a lifeguard because he had the proper full qualifications and his father had a part financial interest in the resort. He was between semesters, and happy to make some spending money for when he went back to school. The three pals he was sitting with when Tom called him over last night were also college friends of his, and they all called Jamaica home.

For the second time that morning she felt relaxed because she had thought earlier that Dom might get into trouble being with some of the resort's guests. Now that she knew he practically lived at the resort [he had told her that his father's house was just down the beach, and his mother was no longer on the scene] thus he could use all the facilities he wanted whenever he wanted. She smiled to herself when she thought of the balcony scene with the two men, and was delighted it was so private.

Breakfast was served promptly and she suddenly remembered the note from Marcus.

In it he explained that he had asked Tom to join him for lunch with his friend the Jamaican importer/exporter, and Tom was thrilled to do so. Marcus felt the meeting would probably last until about 5 pm so they would be back, hopefully with some news, around then. He also said he had made a reservation at a very nice restaurant nearby which was a short ride from our resort. He asked that she be ready for the limo at 7 pm. She smiled to herself that it was Marcus writing the note, rather than her husband, almost like he was taking charge.

Kathy happily realized that she now would have some time for shopping, and there was a lovely ladies' store she had noticed just outside the resort, and also a beachwear store nearby which she wanted to visit. She had decided to throw out the old conservative bathing suit. It had served its purpose in the past, but did not fit the new sexy persona she had become.

Dom came by on his periodic tour of the beachfront/pool property. She was impressed with his attention to detail around the area that he was responsible for. He mentioned that he was off work at noon and that he and his three pals were planning a boat trip to the outer islands. He smiled and asked if she would like to join them. He kept his distance from her in case someone thought he was being too familiar. He said he would be sure to look after her as her husband had asked, and then left before she could answer.

She had a rush of excitement. She trusted Dom, but ...three other young virile black men? She decided that this idea had to be run past Tom, and possibly Marcus, but she was not sure of the latter. It certainly sounded like an exciting, fun day on the water, and the more she thought about it the more she wanted more details. On her way to the shops she stopped to ask Dom more questions. She openly explained that she would have no control alone with four men. Dom laughed and explained that two of his friends were gay and they could care less about women. They would keep to themselves. The other friend had arranged for the beautiful blonde bartender to be his date, so in effect, the two guys were double dating. She laughed at his innocent term 'double dating', like she was being invited to go out for a movie and a milkshake!

On impulse, she told him she was going shopping but she would be back in time to go with him as his "date" - there was no one else around the pool complex that she knew, and, after seeing what happened on the beach the day before, she wasn't keen on being alone around the pool with Dom not there. That was her excuse! Tom wanted Dom to protect her didn't he? She wouldn't ask permission after all.

Dom was thrilled and quickly texted his friends and the Captain to expect them all.

Kathy went to the shops and first found two new dresses she liked. One, a white number with gold highlights was lower cut than the red one she wore for Tom the first night, and was virtually backless. The other was yellow and was skin tight around her breasts and waist.

The clerk was an attractive young black woman named Julie who seemed to take great interest in Kathy as she tried on the dresses. She smoothed down any wrinkles and inadvertently touched Kathy's breasts, by accident it seemed, and each time it happened she would apologize and smile. When she had the white dress on the girl commented that Kathy's bra was very obvious and she might like to try on a strapless bra which would work better.

Julie was soon back with some other bra options and asked Kathy if she would like her to assist Kathy in the changing room. Kathy agreed and they went to the very back of the store, and down a long corridor to the private changing rooms. The room was really designed for one person to use, and the girl quickly locked the door behind them and carefully laid out the bras and dresses.

She helped Kathy in removing the white dress, and Kathy reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. Julie was in front of her and reached up to slip the bra straps over Kathy's shoulders and ran her hands down her arms as she took the bra off. Kathy's beautiful breasts tumbled out of their confinement right in front of Julie's face. Their bodies were inches apart in the small space.

Kathy was mesmerized as the girl took her breasts in both her hands murmured softly at how beautiful they were. Kathy had had a couple of brief flings with other girls in college, usually on dares from boys after too much wine. But this was different and she stood, not making a sound or a move as the girl lovingly lifted, held and stroked her breasts and then, as her nipples stiffened, took one and then the other in her mouth and sucked.

Kathy literally did not know what to do, she was getting wet again, and she did not want to hurt the young girls' feelings, so she stroked Julie's long hair. The sales girl retrieved the bra she had recommended. Kathy liked it as it held her nicely, showed wonderful cleavage and was strapless so it was not noticeable on her back.

The girl packaged up the purchases, and in helping Kathy with her original bra, took her time and felt and kissed her breasts yet again. The store manager called out that she needed help. When she was completely dressed Kathy took the young girl's face in her hands and kissed her on the mouth. Lightly at first but then opened her mouth to share a deep french kiss. At the same time she fondled the girls breasts which were very full and firm.

The manager called again, so they proceeded to the front desk, Kathy's face was flushed with desire after the encounter with the pretty young black girl, and she hoped the manager had not noticed. So as to help the girl, Kathy said to the manager that Julie had been very friendly, very thorough and efficient, and she really knew her clothes options and she would be recommending the store to the other tourists at the resort. The girl beamed with pleasure. Kathy said that the white dress was fine but the yellow one was a bit tight across the bust, and the girl gave the manager the alteration to be done by their seamstress. The manager said the dress would be delivered, as she was so close to the store. Kathy provided her room number and thanked them.

As she left the store her legs were weak. It was all so unexpected and she had enjoyed the encounter far more than she would admit. An uneventful visit to the second store for a new bikini was more straight forward, and Kathy hurried back to the resort to meet Dom.

Dom was now out of uniform and looked terrific in a form fitting white T Shirt which accentuated his fabulous body. He offered to help her carry her packages upstairs and followed her into the bedroom. She quickly got a beach bag for some clothes and added the new bikini and a sweater if it was cold on the water. Dom took the bag from her hands and bent down to kiss her. She eagerly opened her mouth and put her hand on his big cock squeezing it hard. After a few minutes they left for the boat.

Kathy didn't know what she was expecting in terms of a boat, but it was a beautiful yacht which belonged to Dom's father. She was excited to meet Dom's friend Russell, and his date Christi, who he had said was a bartender at the resort. She was gorgeous, tall and blonde with an easy smile, a fabulous figure, and they got on together right away. They met the Captain who seemed very quiet, and a hostess who was a stunning mixed race woman who was wearing a form fitting uniform with her name 'Mary' embroidered on her blouse. Kathy could not help noticing her figure. Full firm breasts and a very small waist and legs to die for. She also was wearing deck shoes for safety, and said to the women that they could freshen up and put on sunblock in the master suite downstairs. They also met a deckhand who would do all the work while they enjoyed the luxurious environment. The Captain announced lunch would be served in about an hour after they had steamed over to a distant island, and then he disappeared, and Mary took their bags and asked the women to follow her.

Russell mentioned to Dom that the other two pals had decided not to join them.

Christi reached out and took Kathy's hand in hers to walk down the circular staircase.

And they held hands all the way to the master bedroom which Kathy thought was a bit strange. Putting their bags on the bed, Mary silently left. Christi unbuttoned her blouse and Kathy could not help but notice her big breasts. Reminded of what had happened in the dress shop, Kathy told Christi about the incident with the sales girl, as she took her own top off. Christi offered to help Kathy with her bra and they both giggled like schoolgirls.

Mary soundlessly had left, but stopped in the hallway and listened to the women talking. She was somewhat surprised that Dom and Russell had arrived with two women, and much older women at that. Mary had known Dom since he was a young teenager, and he had always had guy friends join him when he was on the family boat. This time was very different. His father told Mary that he was was concerned that Dom may be gay, so she told herself to be vigilant on this trip, and see what she could put in her report.. Quietly she left and went up the carpeted stairs.

Mary went up to her office where she pulled out a locked diary. She made notes about the arrival of the two women. She had been hired by Dom's father a few years before to supervise the needs of the yacht, other than those of the Captain, who she could not stand, and to make notes about what happened when it was used by anyone except him. Mary well remembered the job interview. Jobs were scarce in Kingston, and she badly needed one. Doms's father, George, whom everyone called Mr. George, was well known for wanting everything perfect, so she planned in advance and had done her homework. She knew that he had a reputation as a womanizer, so she wore a tight white blouse and a straight, tight black short skirt to meet him. She looked sensational. She even asked for consideration that the interview be held at the end of the work day, and on the yacht, so that he might be tempted to have a drink with her. That, she hoped, would give her an edge on the other applicants, of which there were many. Her business degree certainly helped a great deal.

Mr. George was in his late sixties, she was twenty five, and he was putty in her hands. She knew that when the other applicants left, and she was alone with him, that she could close the deal. Mr George was taken with Mary. They talked business and were on the same page from the very beginning. She smiled her dazzling smile and, once when he was out of the room, unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. From the right angle, she knew he would be able to see a good part of her breasts. He noticed right away when he came back. It led to them fucking that night, and to her getting a very well paid job, in which she did whatever she was told, in bed and out, and that led to nice raises and bonuses. She had worked her way up to the position of Mr. George's Private Secretary and she was entrusted with many family assignments, of which the yacht was now just a minor one. She was fiercely loyal to Mr. George.

The ladies emerged from the master suite and both looked sensational in bikinis and cover up blouses. Christi was ten years younger than Kathy as she was just thirty, but looked twenty, and the two of them laughed about their dates being college kids. They sat down at a lovely table on the after-deck, enjoying the sun and the gentle rocking of the boat. Kathy commented on the surge of the powerful engines. The boys had beers and the women had white wine in anticipation of a fine meal. Mary served them individually from a buffet, and noticed that Dom had his hand on the older woman's leg. Russell was taken with Christi, and hung on her every word. As she served Kathy, Mary noticed Kathy's wedding rings for the first time.

They all enjoyed a lunch of wonderful fresh seafood, lots of wine and had much fun chatting. Mary seemed to be a bit more relaxed and less formal, and after lunch Dom invited them all to go on a tour of the yacht. Russell had been on it many times and begged off the tour, and Christi opted to get some sun on the deck. Dom took Kathy by the hand to go down to the staterooms. He did not know that Mary had been down in that section and left the door to Dom's room propped open. Kathy was a bit reluctant, as she expected Dom would want sex. She thought about Marcus and whether he would be upset if she had sex with Dom without him knowing. Last night Marcus and Dom had played with her together, but Dom had only had a bit of oral and it was Marcus who fucked her for hours. She was not sure what Tom had seen if anything, but remembered that Tom did encourage the young man to dance with her, and certainly saw them kissing. She was also pretty sure that Marcus was inviting her and Tom to dinner that night without including Dom. However she was curious, and she did not want to hurt Dom's feelings.

The Captain had orders to be back at the dock by 3:30 leaving them all time to return to the pool area well before Marcus and Tom returned.

As Dom and Kathy entered his stateroom, he turned and embraced her, and his kiss was full and open. The wine had done its duty and Kathy deep french kissed the young college student. She could feel his very full erection, and decided to throw caution to the wind, and decided to ask him to keep it a secret from Marcus, and her husband. As Dom started taking off her top, she thought of the perfect scenario. She would tell Tom all about the date as her 'fantasy' when they were home in bed. It would be a thrill for him, she thought lovingly. Dom sat her on the side of the big bed and she leaned back on her elbows as he removed her bikini bottom, opening her legs for his handsome face and active tongue.

Outside, the ever vigilant Mary had a perfect view through the crack in the door which she had hoped Dom would not close. It was the first time she had seen Dom naked, and she felt herself getting wet. He was perfect in every way. She would now make sure that his father got the good news that there was no way Dom was gay, and she would keep to herself the fact that the woman he was with was in her forties.

Dom would one day inherit Mr. George's fortune, and as Mary was only four years older than Dom, she planned right then, that he would become Mr. Dom, and she would make sure that she would be indispensable to him, in every possible way.

Mary watched transfixed as Kathy sucked the boy's big cock, and they performed a '69'

She could not help herself and put her hand between her legs and fingered herself to a climax. Silently she slipped away to visit her office and made her ever important notes.

**************************************************************

I finished with my early morning meeting and had time before Marcus was due to pick me up to take me to lunch with his acquaintance, the large import/exporter.

I could not get my wife's incredible threesome scene the night before out of my mind.

It was the hottest encounter imaginable. She was wild with lust and I loved every second of it. I thought back to the good fortune of buying Kathy the black sex toy, and then the true good fortune of her meeting Marcus, who was the perfect combination of a gentle gentleman, warm and happy person, lovely personality, fun and funny, and finally as a lover for my wife, he was extraordinary.

12