My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reflecting back on the three days we had been at the resort, I certainly had not started out to arrange a lover for Kathy, but when the opportunities presented themselves we were both excited as the events unfolded. Sitting quietly, I was amazing at how aroused I became with her flirting, her gazing into Marcus's eyes, and her encouragement for him to not stop his advances, made me hard just thinking about it. When his hand went from her waist to her breast on the dance floor my excitement was unreal and my eyes were riveted on them both. I could not explain it logically as it wasn't logical. I could have been upset or angry, but I was only happy for her to have fun, and increasingly totally turned on by the experiences. I was not sure if anything had happened between Kathy and Dom, certainly I had seen her kissing him on the dance floor and later watched on the balcony when both men took turns dancing, kissing her deeply and feeling her up, but I thought it probably ended with the wonderful blow job she gave him, and therefore concluded they probably did not have sex.

Marcus arrived, and we went right into the restaurant. He explained again that Charles was CEO of a large firm with interests in a multitude of areas. We met and shook hands and I was not at all surprised that Charles was a forty something, confident, handsome, and erudite black man. Our discussions were wide ranging, but from the start it seemed Charles was very interested in what my company could supply him on a number of fronts. Marcus, the computer guru, also made suggestions to both of us on how he could get involved to speed up our deliveries, increase sales and do it all for less. Charles cut to the chase and put in an order with me that was more than all of our other clients in Jamaica combined. I was ecstatic. This would mean much more money for me directly and indirectly put my bonus at a new higher level at year end. We left the restaurant and went to Charles's distribution center and toured it. Charles suggested that Marcus and I return in two months to review how the arrangements were working and we both agreed. Before we parted Charles was interested in how we had met, and so Marcus described the incident with my wife in the resort's pool. He was most modest.

I told Charles that Marcus's quick actions saved my wife and we were both most grateful, and he was underplaying what had happened. I could see that Marcus was pleased with my explanation, and that Charles, like many CEO's that I have met, was most interested in the details, and filed away the information he had heard. He looked at me and asked if my wife was feeling better and I replied that she had fully recovered and was really enjoying her stay in his beautiful country, and that Marcus was a hero in both of our opinions.

Marcus again smiled modestly.

As we parted after our meeting, Charles suddenly said that he and his wife were having a party at their house the next night, and that 'three more guests would not make a difference', and to please come. Marcus looked at me and answered for all of us in the affirmative. As far as I was concerned. Marcus had done so much for us that if he wanted us to be at the party we would certainly attend. Charles was an amazing connection for my business, and I felt that, or I was certain that, Kathy would be delighted to attend as long as Marcus was going, as we would not know many other of the attendees.

We arrived back at the pool, and I did not spot Kathy, so I went up to our room. The shower was running, so I waited until she came out. Her skin was glowing, I thought she may have had too much sun by the pool, but she insisted she was fine. There was about an hour until we were to meet Marcus at the limo, and I was feeling amorous. Kathy reported that she has had a most boring day by the pool, and had done some shopping for a change. I was disappointed, but she relented and kissed me, stroked my cock, and made me cum. It was fine, but I felt she seemed somewhat distracted.

We both went into the usual dinner preparations.

Showered and changed I was in my perch on the balcony when the click of her heels announced her arrival. She asked me if I liked her new dress. It was outrageous.

Sexy? She told me the story of Julie, the wonderful young girl who advised her on the dress, the bra and the underwear. She asked me if I thought Marcus would like it.

She looked sensational. Her cleavage was even more pronounced with the new bra she had bought, and was even more revealing. The dress was cut up the thigh. She would have to be careful sitting so that her panties would not be on display. It was totally backless. The white dress accentuated her lovely tan. It would certainly turn heads. At any other time in our lives I would probably have suggested to her to change.

This was different, this was for Marcus, and we both owed Marcus big time. I told her the dress was the most gorgeous outfit I had ever seen, and she was pleased.

We met Marcus at the front Lobby, and as I thought, everyone stared at Kathy, men and women alike. Marcus took her in his arms and they kissed. I felt the excitement at watching my wife open her mouth to kiss her black lover in public. The clerk on duty called me over and delivered a message from the Ladies clothing store that a delivery would be made the next morning at 11 am, which I dutifully passed on to Kathy.

The limo driver opened the back door and I had a wonderful view of Kathy's sheer panties as she got in the back seat with Marcus. The Limo was really meant for two people, so I sat on a jump seat that folded down from the inside of the car, with my back to my wife and her lover.

A short ride later and we were at the restaurant. Over dinner we both brought Kathy up to date on our business dealings and she was thrilled and kissed us both. My kiss was brief while Marcus got the star treatment with her kissing him long and hard. She was overjoyed to know that Marcus and I would be returning to Jamaica in two months, and I teased her by saying I didn't know whether the firm would pay for my wife to come with me a second time.

She was also very pleased to learn we would be attending a party the next night at Charles's home, and expressed relief that she had another new dress to wear at that event.

The fancy restaurant was full of patrons, but there wasn't any entertainment or dancing, so Marcus suggested we split and go to a local fun bar which had dancing and was a venue for 'the younger crowd.' We all agreed and after Marcus paid for everything the driver took us there.

As soon as we arrived at the club, it was evident that it was a location where many young tourists went to meet local men and women. The limo driver had arranged for a table and Marcus told him to come in with us as a bodyguard for Kathy, as this club had a reputation for parties that sometimes got pretty raucous. I wasn't sure what he meant, but felt Marcus knew best.

The music was loud and it was difficult to hear our conversations. Marcus took Kathy to the dance floor , this was not a slow dance venue, and soon she was getting a lot of attention from the many young black men looking for their next white girl. The band stopped for a break. Incredibly, Marcus noticed Dom, Russell and Christi at a nearby table and invited them and their friends to join us. When I saw Christi I just about came in my pants. She was dressed in an outfit that screamed 'fuck me' and surprisingly she recognized me and came over and sat in my lap. She put her mouth to my ear and said that Russell was the most boring date she had ever had, and would I like to look after her?

She was well on her way to being drunk, and shoved her huge tits in my chest. I was not about to say no. Kathy now had Dom and Marcus entertaining her, the limo driver was watching this all unfold and joined them with a bemused expression on his face, and a couple of other of Dom's friends had moved over to sit with us but didn't seem that interested in any of us, just each other.

Christi put her arms around me and kissed me, there were a multitude of dancers, white and black, black and white, all dancing, which was a generic term for making out and many were almost fucking on the dance floor. Christi suggested that we move the party back to the resort. I didn't want to upset Marcus, and noted that my wife was sitting in his lap with her breasts almost out of her dress while he played with them. I was thrilled. I wanted Marcus very happy, and I wanted Kathy very happy and I could not get enough of watching them together.

But this was a wild place, and I shared Christi's opinion that we should move the party to a safer venue. She went over to Marcus and Kathy and suggested that we leave. They agreed and we all went outside to get transportation.

Kathy and Marcus got in the limo and Dom joined them. I was thrilled to join Christi and the other guys and get another car. Christi knew her way around the area very well of course, and at this point I knew my wife was hot for her lovers and this would be quite a night. Christi and I got in the back seat and her hands were all over me. She whispered that we would take a detour to drop the other three at Dom's house, which she apparently knew quite well, and then rocked me with what would be the first of many french kisses.

Russell seemed unperturbed with her actions, and he said he would likely not see me again as they were all headed back to their College the next day and Dom would be coming a day after that. I asked where they all were at College and he said about an hour and a half drive from Chicago. I had no idea, and wondered if Kathy knew. Anyway that was for another time, and I happily got busy with Christi.

12