My Wife's Young Lovers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Eating me is standing operating procedure."

"Then how do I get extra climaxes?" I asked.

"I'm not sure you can," she said and giggled, stroking me again. "So you liked me being home alone and fucking Jason while you were on a business trip?" she said, changing the subject.

"I did. But I was a basket case all day. Several times I started to get hard and tried to stop thinking about you. But it was impossible," I said.

"Ahhh, poor baby, but I like you thinking about me all the time."

"I like it too, but not when I am in a meeting with a bunch of suits. If they only knew what I was thinking about ..." I said and trailed off.

"Maybe you should tell them," she said and laughed.

"I was thinking about that."

She looked at me with shock. "You were thinking about telling them about me at home fucking someone?"

"No, not telling THEM. I was thinking about the various guys you are going to be with knowing about me. We kind of discussed this before."

"I know, but do you want me to tell the twins?" she asked with a little shock.

"I'm not sure. It would make it easier if some of them knew, like Ryan, or any that you pick to have sex with on a regular basis."

"Gee, what would people think?" she asked, half in jest.

"I'm not sure I care. I mean, there is no real risk to us. We don't have family in the area and we both are independent in our careers. It's not like we could get fired. Hell, I could sell the business for a fortune and never have to work again. So there would never be a concern about money."

"That is true," she replied. "But you don't want to do that, right? I mean sell the business?"

"No, not now. I was just thinking about the risk of our new lifestyle to my business or yours. There isn't really any to speak of."

"That does give us a lot of freedom that others do not have." Then she added, "You are quite a philosopher this morning ... albeit one with an erection." She stroked me again and then leaned over and pushed the sheet down until my hard cock was free. Then she bent and began to gently lick me.

"Oh, shit," I gasped and she giggled.

She jerked on my cock and sucked me, but when I indicated that I was getting close to a climax she backed off. She did that for about ten or fifteen minutes until I was mad with desire. She said, "Are you sure you don't want to give up two climaxes for one right now ... you know a bird in the hand, if you pardon the expression," she said with devilish smile on her face.

"I ... I ... damn, this is driving me mad," I said.

"Yes or no."

I summonsed all my strength and said, "No."

"All right," she said and pulled the sheet back over my throbbing cock. Then she said, "I think I want my morning pussy eating now."

"It seems that I always lose in our debates. I knew I should never have married an attorney," I said and as I crawled under the sheets she laughed. She opened her legs as I moved onto my stomach between her thighs. I began to gently lick her surprisingly wet pussy. I suppose our discussion had an effect on her. She moaned as I worked my tongue into her opening. I felt her hands on my head directing me. She always tasted wonderful, even in the morning. But maybe that was just me.

"That's it, suck me, lick my pussy, sweetie. Suck your slut wife's pussy for her ... my little pussy slave."

I had to keep from rubbing my cock on the bed or risk climaxing as I licked her and listened to her words of encouragement. It didn't take her long to climax, but as usual, that was not enough. I kept at it until she had climaxed three or four times and pushed my head away. I came from under the sheets with a wet and smiling face.

"That was nice. We will have to do this every morning."

I knew she meant it.

Chapter 4

On Friday morning I was sitting at the breakfast table when Amy informed me that Jason and his brother Shawn were coming over together to pick up Shawn's trust package. I was a little surprised that she had not said anything about it the day before. I did notice that when I ate her pussy earlier that morning that it seemed to be even more wet than normal.

"So with Jason coming with his brother, does that mean you are going to fuck both of them?" I asked hopefully.

"Maybe. I am not entirely sure. I suspect that Jason has something like that in mind."

"How do you feel about fucking two guys at once?" I asked, feeling the excitement building already.

"How do you think I feel ... it would be quite a unique experience I think. How do you feel about me fucking two guys at once?"

"Nervous and excited," I answered and then said, "Are you going to let them fuck you in the ass and pussy at the same time if they want to?"

"I've never had it in the ass, so I am a virgin there. Would you mind if I gave my ass virginity to a stranger?" she said, looking at me with those gorgeous eyes over her cup of coffee.

"Will I get to fuck your ass at some point afterward?"

"If you are a good boy, yes," she said with a smile.

"Then I say, have fun."

Amy got up and came around the table and sat on my lap. My cock was already hard.

"You are one wonderful husband," she said.

"I know," I answered with a smile.

"I think I want to do something a little different today. When they arrive, I want you to be here and answer the door. Introduce yourself and then bring them to my office."

"Okay," I said excitedly.

"Then you can go to work. I will call you when they leave." I paused for a few moments thinking about the enormity of what she was suggesting. On one hand I desperately wanted to watch, but on the other I knew it would be just as exciting to be at work knowing that my wife was entertaining two men. Even if I didn't like it I knew I couldn't protest since I was the one who brought up allowing her to fuck men without me being home. Then I thought about the boys knowing I was letting my wife fuck them. What would they think when I invited them in? Would they suspect that I knew, or would they just think I was heading off to work? I decided that they would probably think I was just an innocent man and knew nothing of what they were doing.

Finally after a long pause I said, "Okay."

"All right I have to get ready," Amy said and kissed me quickly and got off my lap and headed upstairs.

I was still in the kitchen having my third cup of coffee when Amy came back down. "Oh my God," I said when I saw how she was dressed. "You are going to greet them wearing that," I said stupidly.

"Too conservative," she said with a big smile.

"You will get raped," I answered.

"Well I don't want to be raped, but I do want to be fucked," she said.

"You will definitely get fucked," I said as I got up and took her in my arms. I pulled her to me and kissed her. My hands slipped down her back and grabbed her ass, pulling her to my already hard cock. She reached down and squeezed it. "I suppose I can give you a bonus fuck when you get home ... free of charge."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah, you have earned it. But only if I am not worn out. Which of course I hope I am, but again I always have enough left for your cock," she said. When I shook my head in wonder she added, "Remember you are the one that created this monster."

"And a gorgeous monster she is."

Amy hugged me again and said, "I was thinking, why don't we ... just the two of us ... go up to the lake for the weekend."

"Sounds like fun."

"No restrictions on sex or climaxes for you. We need some time together once in a while. Maybe we make it a once a month thing."

I smiled. "I like that. Now I know why I married you."

"For my money?" she asked.

"Nope, it has nothing to do with money. I have plenty of that. It has everything to do with a wonderful and sexy woman."

"I'm flattered," she answered with a smile and then kissed me passionately again.

I grabbed her ass again but suddenly the doorbell rang.

"They're here. Greet them and bring them to my office. Give me five minutes to fix my lipstick and such if you can," Amy said and hurried toward her office.

I looked at my watch nervously and waited until the bell rang a second time. I went to the door and saw two handsome young men standing there. "Hi. I'm James Trainer," I said and shook both hands before leading them into the living room. The two boys looked identical except Shawn had blonde hair which was long and wavy and Jason had dark hair. I assume one or the other colored their hair in order to be different.

"Would either of you care for a coffee." Both of them declined. I saw a disappointed glance between them and knew they were thinking that if I were home there was going to be no fun with Amy.

"I'm just leaving for work," I said. "Amy told me to bring you to her office." The frowns on their faces changed to smiles when they heard I was leaving.

I led them down the hall and to Amy's office. I tapped on the door and opened it, sticking my head in. "The McNeil boys are here." I held the door open so they could pass. "Have fun," I said and received a very strange look. I was still smiling as I pulled out of the garage, thinking, I wondered who was going to be raped. My money was on the boys.

It was a long day at work as I waited for Amy's call. As the hours ticked by I kept wondering what was happening. She had obviously been successful in her seduction or she would have called. I tried to busy myself by making phone calls to clients, but I gave that up when my mind kept wondering back to Amy and the boys. I was about ready to climb the walls when my cell rang. It was almost 4 P.M.

"Hi, Sweetie," Amy said.

"Hi. How did it go?" I asked without any preliminary chit chat.

"Wonderfully. It was amazing, come on home and I will tell you all about it."

"On my way," I said and hurried out of the office and drove home, trying not to get a speeding ticket. I almost ran into the house. I went to Amy's office but it was empty. I paused and saw something on the desk. I went over and picked it up and it was the panties she had been wearing when I left. The crotch was still soaked. I hurried upstairs and checked the guest bedroom, but she was not there. Finally I went to our bedroom. I stopped at the door and took a deep breath. When I opened it I stopped in my tracks.

Amy was lying on the bed, totally naked. The bed was a mess and the covers in disarray. Her hair was messed up and her face and body were flush. Her legs were spread and her pussy was a sloppy mess. The room smelled of sex. I was surprised that she brought the boys into our bed.

"Hi," she said, crooking her finger at me to join her on the bed.

I wasted no time and went over to the bed and sat down near her. Then I bent over and kissed her passionately, my tongue slipping into her willing mouth. I was breathless when I pulled away.

"Sorry about using our bed, but the guest room is a queen bed and this is a king. Three people need more room," she said.

"I don't mind. It is your decision. Tell me what happened."

"Get undressed first."

I hurried to comply. When I was naked I sat back down. My cock had been hard most of the day and was throbbing. Amy reached over and grabbed it.

"We are going to suspend the rule on how many times you can climax. I want you to fuck me after I tell you what happened. But let's not waste all of your climaxes today, we have the entire weekend."

I had a broad smile on my face. She could always surprise me. She seemed to know what I wanted and needed almost better than I knew myself. She opened her arms to me and I crawled into her embrace. I took her into the crook of my arm. I could feel her warm face on my chest and her breath tickled my nipple.

"I was sitting behind my desk, as you know, when you brought the boys to my office. As soon as the door was closed Jason said, "See I told you she was hot."

Shawn said, "Yeah, but not this hot ... she is smokin' man."

I smiled and invited the boys to sit down. "Now Shawn, we have some business to transact and after that ... well, after that we will see what comes up," I said, staring at Shawn's crotch. "It appeared he was already erect."

"I spent about a half hour going over the forms and had him sign them. I am pretty sure that he didn't hear a word I said, however. When I was finished I gave him his copy of the agreement and put mine away. I then walked around the desk and sat against it, between the two of them. I slowly unbuttoned my top and watched their eyes grow wide. 'I suppose Jason told you what happened the other day,' I said." I put my foot onto the chair between Shawn's legs.

He nodded and had a big smile on his face.

"And I bet you didn't believe him."

"He shook his head, but the smile did not leave his face. As I stood there, I reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties and tossed them to Shawn. He caught them and immediately bought them to his nose. 'Let's get the action started,' I said and slowly stripped off my blouse. When I was topless both Shawn and Jason stood up. Almost immediately I was a sandwich between them, with Shawn behind me and Jason in front. I suddenly had his cock in my hand and I could feel Shawn's cock pressing against my ass. Jason began to play with my tits."

I felt Jason pushing on my shoulders and I dropped to my knees. I took Jason's cock in my mouth and sucked him for a moment. Then I turned to Shawn and took his cock out. It was almost identical to Jason's but had a slight curve to it at the end. I sucked Shawn's cock and then went back to Jason's, still holding onto Shawn. James, I can't begin to tell you how exciting it was to have two cocks, one in my hand and the other in my mouth. And they were all mine."

Amy was running her hand up and down my cock. I had to reach down and stop her. I was way too excited for that.

"Anyway I told them to get naked and then I watched them strip. I was suddenly staring at two gorgeous naked boys/men. They were really beautiful. I struggled not to fuck them right there. I got hold of myself and had them follow me upstairs. With every step I felt either Shawn or Jason's hand on my ass. At one point Shawn stopped and we kissed, followed by a kiss from Jason. It took ten minutes to get upstairs. I paused at the guest room but then decided to use our bed because the bed is larger.

As soon as we were in the room I was sandwiched between the two men again. They stripped the few clothes I had on in record time. Naked now, both men were pressing their cocks to me ... one touching my pussy and the other in the crack of my ass. My knees almost buckled."

"Mmmm," I said as Amy began to stroke me slowly again and continued her story.

"Then we were all on the bed and I was on my knees. Jason's cock was in my face and Shawn's was touching my ass. I opened my mouth and took his gorgeous cock inside. I moaned as I felt Shawn slowly sliding his cock into me."

"It was amazing. Then sensation of having a cock sliding into my pussy as another slid into my mouth is almost indescribable. I think Shawn's cock is a little larger than Jason's, but it was hard to tell. They stared to fuck me hard. I swear I could almost feel their cock touching in my belly. I started climaxing almost immediately. They were incredible and fucked me through at least six climaxes before one of them said he was going to cum. I was in such a state that I didn't know which one it was until I felt cum gushing into my mouth. Then Shawn said he was going to cum and he added his juices to my pussy. I was filled at both ends."

"Oh fuck," I moaned, getting close to climax myself. But Amy slowed down the stroking. I moaned again in frustration.

Amy giggled and said, "Be patient I have more to tell you."

I sighed and tried to calm down.

"We rested for a while and I got us all a drink. Then the boys switched with Shawn laying on his back and me on my stomach with his cock inches from my hungry mouth. Shawn got over me from behind and slipped his cock into my more than ready pussy."

"This time it lasted a lot longer because the boys could hold out after climaxing so recently. I, on the other hand, was free to climax over and over ... and I did." Amy paused in her story and began to stroke me again.

"Be careful," I warned.

Amy laughed. "After they had climaxed again and I took Shawn's cum down my throat and Jason's cum in my pussy we rested for a while. Then when they had recovered, each of them fucked my pussy, one after the other. They obviously had no problem sharing a pussy and I think they had done it before, maybe more than once. And that is the whole story."

I looked at her with a funny look.

"What?" she asked.

"You didn't let them fuck you in the ass," I said.

She smiled. "No. I decided to save that for you. It will be special for us. I will give you my anal virginity this weekend. But the next time with Shawn and Jason I want one cock in my pussy and one in my ass."

"Is it because you wanted to give me your anal virginity or so that you could take a smaller cock the first time?"

She was quiet for a few moments and her face turned a little red. "Well ... I suppose that is part of the reason."

I laughed and hugged her. Now can I have my share of that pussy?" I asked, ready to explode.

"Yes. It might be a bit stretched, but it is all yours," she said, as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

"I won't last long," I warned.

She smiled. "That's okay, I just want to feel you squirt your cum into my pussy."

I moved between her legs and she placed my cock at her opening. I moaned as my cock slipped easily into her. I kissed her passionately as I began to move my hips. Predictably I didn't last long. As I pumped my cum into her stretched pussy she climaxed again. She is one amazing woman.

Chapter 5

Later that night, we traveled by car the 150 miles to a house we have on a lake. It is rustic on the outside, but we had modernized it on the inside and it is quite comfortable. We bought it for a great price and spent some money to get it into shape. We arrived late and stowed our supplies and went to bed. I don't know if Amy wanted to have sex, but I could have as I had been reliving her day with the boys. It became a moot point as she fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The following morning I awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs, and hot coffee. We sat at the table and chatted for a while before we went down to the lake and went out on our small boat. We fished for a few hours without catching much before we motored over to a small island and had a picnic lunch. As we lay on a blanket on the secluded beach Amy stripped off her suit and straddled me. We fucked out in the open with the golden sun and sea birds the only witnesses.

The following day, after I had sucked Amy to several climaxes, she flipped over onto her hands and knees. "Eat my ass and get it ready for your cock."

"Really? You are going to let me fuck your ass now?"

"Well, if you don't want too ..." she said as her voice trailed off.

"No, I want to. It is so exciting that I might not last long, however."

"That's okay. We can rest and you can fuck it again when you can hold out longer."

My cock, which was already hard, pulsed with excitement. I buried my face between her soft ass cheeks and found her puckered asshole with my tongue. Strangely I had never eaten her ass before. I am not sure why as I think back about it.

It is a very intimate act and more than a little exciting. I pushed my tongue into her tight hole and felt it pulse, almost as if it were trying to pull me into her. Her hole was tight and soft. I could feel her opening it for me, allowing me free access to her neither region. I knew she was getting her ass ready for what was to come. I wondered why we had never done this before. It was definitely going to be on our list from now on. I felt Amy trembling and I actually think she climaxed from having my tongue in her ass.