My Wife's Young Lovers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments she said, "Fuck me in the ass. There is some lube on the night table."

My hand was actually shaking as I squirted lube on my cock and rubbed it in. Then I squeezed a large drop onto her asshole and used my finger to push it in. Amy moaned and I felt how tight her asshole really was. I wonder how my relatively modest sized cock would fit into her as her little hole looked so small. I placed my cock on her tiny rear hole and began to push forward.

I felt her asshole resisting the pressure of the head. Amy's eyes were closed tightly. I paused and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, keep going," she said breathlessly.

I pushed harder. Suddenly I felt her sphincter give and the head of my cock slipped inside. We moaned together. I felt Amy's hands slipped to the back of my thighs and she began to gently pull me closer. I let her lead and watched as my cock slowly slipped deeper and deeper into her asshole. It took about a minute before I felt my balls touching her and knew that my cock was all the way inside. I paused, breathing heavily.

Her asshole felt like elastic around my cock. I could feel her pulsing inside. My cock responded to each pulse with a throb. I felt Amy slowly lowering herself until she was prone on the bed. I followed her, keeping my cock deep in her ass. I was laying on Amy now, my lips close to her ear. "I love you," I whispered as we locked hands together.

"I love you too," she hissed between gasps of breath.

"Tell me when I can move," I said.

"Okay, just a minute, let me get used to you. It feels ... it feels wonderful."

"For me too. Why haven't we done this before?" I said, almost rhetorically.

"I don't know," she answered. Then she bucked her hips up to me.

I took that to mean that she was ready for me to move. I slowly pulled out and received a long moan from her. Then I moved back in, slowly, but faster then I had the first time.

"Yes, fuck me," she hissed.

I began to move, steadily at first, gradually increasing the speed until I was moving at a rapid tempo, as I would if I were fucking her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God," she gasped.

I felt her asshole squeezing my cock and knew that she was climaxing. I weathered that storm. Fortunately we had fucked so much this weekend that I lasted longer than I normally would have. I fucked her for a long, long time, enjoying watching her face as she moved from one massive climax to another. She was gorgeous when she climaxed. I, on the other hand, am pretty ugly when I am climaxing.

Finally I felt the pressure building. "I'm going to cum," I whispered.

"Yes, yes, cum in my ass," she gasped.

I did, pumping both balls into her sweet rear hole. I collapsed into an exhausted heap a minute later.

We spent most of the rest of the day snuggled up on the porch swing talking about everything, and nothing. It was so sweet and the conversation was so comfortable that anyone hearing what we said would ever know how our relationship had evolved. It was such an amazing opportunity to reconnect without all the pressures of our lives back home. We rediscovered how much we loved, liked and needed each other.

Chapter 6

It had been a very exciting weekend. I had fucked Amy's ass twice more. I had grown to really enjoy the tightness of her tiny rear hole, and she climaxed several times with only her index finger stroking her swollen clit. I have to admit that I was really glad she let me be the first to fuck her ass. Now when let the boys fuck her in the ass I would know exactly what the guy was feeling. Surprisingly I also loved eating her asshole. It was so taboo that it made my cock hard even as I thought back about it as we drove home.

The boys were going to come over on Wednesday. Amy had called Shawn and told him she wanted to see him and his brother again. When she told him that I wanted to watch he didn't hesitate to say yes. Amy was surprised. He told her it wasn't the first time that they had been with a woman with the husband watching. That was a good thing as there would be no surprises for any of us.

I had eaten Amy twice on Monday and three times on Tuesday. She was incredibly excited about fucking the twins and her pussy was dripping before I ever touched it. She also had me lick her asshole several times until she climaxed. I did not climax, preferring to wait until after the boys had had their pleasure.

Even with the sexual activity on Monday and Tuesday the week seemed to drag by. On Wednesday I stayed home from work as the boys were due over at ten. Amy was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. It was one thing to fantasize about taking two cocks at once, but quite another to actually do it.

By the time the doorbell rang on Wednesday morning we were both climbing the walls. Amy was upstairs when I answered the door. Shawn and Jason had big smiles on their faces as I let them in. We sat in the living room and made small talk while waiting for Amy to come down. I offered them drinks but they declined saying it was too early. I found that I liked the boys. They were very wealthy, but didn't seem to flaunt it. The were down to earth and seemed to have a very close personal relationship. I suppose one would have to if they were going to fuck the same woman; one cock in the pussy and one in the ass. That necessitates a very close relationship.

When Amy finally came down, we all turned and looked. Our mouths dropped open when we saw what she was wearing. She had on a black corset that was sheer at the breasts, a tiny pair of black panties, also sheer, black stockings and black high heels. She paused on the steps and smiled at us, our mouths still hanging open.

She then strode over, squeezing herself between Shawn and Jason on the sofa. I was sitting in a comfortable chair across from them, watching my almost naked wife as she leaned over to Jason and kissed him passionately, then she moved to Shawn and did the same. I could see that both boys had erections already. When Amy noticed she reached down and grasped both cocks through their trousers. I saw each of them glance over at me. I smiled and nodded slightly. A moment later, first Shawn and then Jason reached up and cupped her breasts. Now they were taking turns kissing her as she gently stroked their cocks through their paints. The room was suddenly filled with the gasps and groans of the three of them.

Amy pulled away from their kisses to first open Shawn's pants and pull his cock out, then she did the same for Jason. Now she had two cocks in her hands. A moment later I watched as she leaned over and sucked Jason's throbbing cock. She continued holding Shawn's cock as Jason began pumping his hips upward, thrusting his cock into her sucking mouth. She pulled away and took Shawn into her mouth. I had to force myself not to pull my own cock out and stroke it.

After some time Amy pulled away from the two throbbing cocks and stood up. She took the boys hands and pulled them to their feet. After another passionate kiss she turned and led them toward the stairs. I followed, watching as two hands caressed her buttocks as they walked together up the steps. Several times they paused for long kisses.

I followed them into our bedroom. There I moved over to my chair and sat down. I watched as the threesome stood at the end of the bed and kissed. Amy began to take off the boys clothes. As she knelt to pull their pants off she paused and sucked first one cock and then the other. When she stood up it was the boys turn to undress her. They knelt at her feet and gently took off her shoes. Then they unhooked her stocking and peeled them down her legs. I saw Amy glance over at me and smile. Then she mouthed, "I love you." I returned the words of love.

When all were naked, they crawled onto the bed. There the boys lay next to my wife and kissed her and played with her breasts. At one point each had a nipple in his mouth. Their hands fought for possession of her pussy. I think at one point they both had a finger in her at the same time. Amy was gasping for breath now.

"Oh God, someone fuck me," Amy gasped.

Jason did the honors. I watched as he crawled between my wife's legs. Amy reached down and grabbed his cock and brought it to her very wet pussy. She moaned into Shawn's mouth as his brother slid his cock into her. He fucked her for some time before she cried out in climax, once, twice, and then three times. Jason did not climax but pulled out and traded places with his brother. Amy welcomed the second cock into her pussy. She began to climax almost immediately. I watched her body buck, twist, and convulse as she writhed in incredible pleasure.

I was now totally naked, my hard cock throbbing in my hand. I dared not stroke myself or risk a premature climax. Amy had warned me that if I went off before the boys were done I would have to wait two entire weeks to get off. That was sufficient warning to keep me from stroking myself.

After Amy had finished climaxing, Shawn moaned that he was going to climax. Amy moaned her approval as she turned and took Jason's cock into her mouth. As Shawn pumped his cum into her pussy, Jason moaned and climaxed in her mouth. A moment later all three were laying gasping for breath.

"Boys, why don't you go down to the kitchen and get yourselves something to drink. Give me about fifteen minutes."

"Sure," they both said, and smilingly left the room.

Amy motioned me over to the bed. I climbed on and lay next to her. "How did you like watching me get fucked in real time?"

"It was amazing," I whispered.

"I love you," she said with a smile.

"I love you too," I answered and leaned over and kissed her.

"I want you to fuck me now," she said. "But if you climax, you can't have my ass later, after the boys are done. So you have a choice to make."

I was a little disappointed, but at the same time it was incredibly exciting. I thought for a moment and said, "I'll wait."

"No, I want you to put your cock into me now."

I was silent for a few moments, trying to figure out what she was trying to accomplish. Then it dawned on me. She wanted me to put my cock in her to test my ability to hold back my climax. It was a devious plan. There had been times over the years when I was a little quick ... okay, maybe a lot quick on the trigger. I figured she wanted to see if I had learned to control myself any better. I wasn't sure I had, but now the stakes were higher.

"I'm not sure I can do it without climaxing," I said.

"Well, you can climax now, but you can't fuck my ass later if you do. You have to learn to control yourself." Amy spread her legs and pulled me over. I leaned on my hands and watched as she took my cock and placed it at her dripping pussy. I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything but the warm and wet pussy waiting for me. It was of course impossible.

I bit my lip hard as my cock slid into her. I was a bit relieved that I didn't climax immediately. I held my cock deep, not daring to move, but desperately wanting to.

"Fuck me," Amy whispered as she gently bit my ear.

"You are driving me crazy," I whispered back.

"I know, and you love it."

I did love it. But I didn't want to climax in her because I really wanted to fuck her ass. I began to move slowly. Fortunately, her pussy was stretched somewhat and very wet, making the friction a little easier to take. I began to tweak Amy's nipples as I knew that would bring her to a climax quicker. She began to moan and move her hips up toward me. I pushed down and tried to hold my cock as deeply as possible, allowing the sensation to diminish a bit before I pulled out again. The tactic helped me while at the same time moving Amy closer to another climax. I was relieved when she moaned and began to go over the top.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss!!! she gasped as she pulled my hips tightly to her convulsing pussy. She did her best to take me with her, but I held out.

I was proud of myself when I was finally allowed to pull out. I sighed and staggered over to my chair.

"I am proud of you," she said.

"Thanks," I said, almost sarcastically.

A moment later the boys entered the room again.

Chapter 7

It was time for round two and Jason and Shawn seemed up to it. Both of them already had erections as they walked over to the bed. My insatiable wife was more than ready for them. "I want one of you in my ass, and one in my pussy."

Jason looked at Shawn and they both smiled. "I'll flip you for it," Jason said to Shawn. "Heads I get pussy, and you get ass. Tails and I get pussy."

Jason pulled a coin from his pants and flipped it. Shawn got tails. I watched as the boys did a fist bump and then turned to Amy. She was lying on the bed smiling broadly. Jason lay on the bed and pulled Amy up until she was straddling him. She moaned as his cock slipped easily into her very wet pussy. Then Shawn knelt between his brother's legs and placed his cock between Amy's ass cheeks. My heart was pounding and my cock was throbbing, almost uncontrollably. I dared not touch it.

Amy reached behind her and took his cock. She centered it between her cheeks and whispered, "Easy."

A low moan, almost a growl escaped her lips as Shawn began to slide his cock into her recently deflowered asshole. I watched as inch after inch slowly disappeared into my wife's almost virgin asshole. A moment later she whispered again, "Hold still." She had both cocks in her now ... almost fourteen inches of cock was in her. I could not even imagine how it felt.

"Fuck me," Amy finally whispered when she had gotten used to being filled by two cocks.

The boys outdid themselves as they pounded my wife's willing holes. Shawn would pull out and then push in as Jason's cock exited her pussy. Since the boys had already climaxed they rode Amy like stallions without fear of climaxing early. I think Amy began to climax as soon as they started to fuck. She continued on in one long climax as they fucked her for at least fifteen minutes. Then Jason said, "Let's switch. I want to fuck her ass."

They switched places and began to fuck her again. Amy looked delirious. Her face was scrunched up in a mask of pleasure and she was sweating ... which I rarely see. She almost looked like a rag doll between the two teenagers. The tag team match went on for a hour before first Jason and then Shawn announced that they were going to climax. I do not believe Amy even heard them as she was too far gone.

When the boys pulled out Amy collapsed onto the bed. Shawn and Jason mumbled a thank you with big smiles as they lay beside her. It took a while before they stirred. It was just a bit uncomfortable for the few minutes after all the excitement. Finally after thanking us the boys said goodbye and made a less then graceful exit. Amy was lying with her eyes closed on the bed. She wasn't moving. I crawled on the bed, but she still didn't move. I was pretty sure she had passed or was at least in a semi conscious state. I gently pulled her to me and held her in my arms. It was some time before she began to stir. When she opened her eyes she looked confused, dazed. "Welcome back," I said.

It took a few moments for her to realize that she was lying with me and that the boys were not in the room. "Did Jason and Shawn leave?"

"Yes. They said to tell you thanks."

"I should be thanking them," Amy said with a little smile. "That was amazing. Like nothing I have ever experienced before. Wow."

I smiled. "That is a surprise. I thought you hated it," I joked.

Amy sighed and pulled me to her for a kiss.

When she didn't say anything for a few moments I said, "Can I fuck your ass now?"

"Absolutely," she returned. Then she turned over with her back to me, pressing her ass to my still very hard cock.

I placed my cock between the wet cheeks of her ass. It required only a gentle push to breach her stretched and slick asshole. I heard a little grunt from her, but then she pushed back into me and took my entire cock. "Oh, fuck," I gasped as I felt her still amazingly tight asshole gripped my cock.

"Hold still," I warned, not wanting to climax immediately. I waited until the crisis passed and then began to move very slowly. I could feel Amy's asshole still pulsing. It made it even harder to delay my climax. I held off for several minutes but the feeling was too good. "I'm getting close," I whispered.

"No, not yet. I want to feel your cock in me for a few more minutes."

I almost said, fuck, but bit my tongue. I knew she was testing me again. It was a wonderful but agonizing test. I did every thing humanly possible to delay my climax. Her rules of engagement must have been working on me, because I was able to hold back for several minutes, despite her best efforts of her squeezing her asshole on my cock. I was proud of myself as I began to fuck her harder. I think she had several small climaxes before I moaned that I couldn't hold out any longer. Suddenly my cock erupted inside her, adding my juices to her already filled hole. My body tensed and I pushed into her as deeply as possible, moaning in pleasure until every ounce of cum was deposited inside her.

I heard her whisper, "I love you," after I had collapsed onto the bed beside her. "I love you too."

End of Part II