My Wonderful Submissive Scene 01

Story Info
A story in 3 parts of a middle aged submissive female.
3.3k words
4.52
64.8k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

It began over twenty years ago. Pat was a bit older than me at 45. My name is Ian. Like so many affairs it grew out of two people seeking more than shallow husbands or frigid wives could provide. I had met Pat through work. Medium build, red hair good firm breasts despite having two children and an ass that I totally loved and would worship all day if she let me. After some months, casual teasing had turned into an affair; sex whenever we could meet had always led to us talking afterwards about sex and fantasies and things we had wanted to try.

I had told Pat about my desire to dominate and this led to some one on one adventures in Los Angeles at a club where we rented dungeon space. I had spanked and paddled her before fucking her hard. She liked the experience and I thought we would continue experimenting in the future. I wondered if she took part in this kind of play to please me or did she really get into it? Yet, I couldn't ignore how she reacted to being spanked, paddled, or bound in some way.

When the opportunity to be in New York together occurred, I cautiously asked her if she wanted to go to a BDSM club. She asked if it was like the one in LA, and I said no, it was more public but I was certain there were private areas. I told her there was no expectations on my part and that we were going just to look around and see if there was anything she found interesting.

We arrived around 10 o'clock. I paid our fee inside the front door and we were told by a young woman who worked at the club if we were going to play, that lockers were available. I said that we were going to just look around, having never been at this club. She explained that there was one large public area and three smaller ones, as well as 4 private rooms which could be reserved. She smiled at us and told us to enjoy. There were 30-40 people present. It being a Tuesday night, I thought that was a pretty good crowd. Pat was nervous but I held her hand and we began to explore the club.

We stopped to watch one scene that involved three males. One, the submissive, was on his knees with his ass up, being spanked by the second male. The sub was giving head to the third male. Pat seemed mesmerized by the scene. She leaned into me and asked if I thought that the submissive would get fucked in the ass.

I said, "Well, we can stay and watch and find out."

Pat said, "Let's look around some more."

We saw in a smaller open area a female being whipped with a flexible cat-o-nine tails. She was bound to a St. Andrews Cross with her back facing out. She was an attractive woman, about 25 years old and the male who was whipping her was in his 50's. A women was standing next to Pat watching. She looked to be in her mid-thirties and very attractive. When the whipping was over the woman turned smiled at us and left. The female who was being whipped was unfastened from the cross and led away by the male. We walked around for a while and asked Pat if she wanted to get a drink.

We got our drinks and found a circular sofa that was empty and sat down. About ten minutes later the woman that had been watching the whipping with us came over and asked if she and her husband could join us on the couch. She introduced herself as Caitlynn and her husband's name was Ron. Ron, it turns out, was the older guy who was whipping the girl on the St. Andrew's Cross. Caitlynn asked us had we ever been to the club before because she had never seen us. She and Ron were somewhat regulars at the club. I told her that it was our first time at the club but had been at one other club out of state.

Caitlynn asked, "What is your orientation?"

I told her that I was dominant and Pat was my rather novice submissive. She asked what we had done and I told her.

Caitlynn asked Pat what she had seen at the club that got her interest and I was surprised when she said, "The three guys was intriguing. I liked watching Ron whip the girl. Do you know her?"

Ron said they had just met at the club tonight. Fast worker, I thought. Caitlynn then asked Pat if she was going to play tonight. Pat looked at me with a worried look but I told Caitlynn that we were only looking to see if there were things Pat might like to do. Caitlynn nodded and removed a card from her pocket and gave it to Pat.

She said, "Look, call me if you have any questions. I have been into the BDSM scene as a Dom and so has Ron. We both enjoy the lifestyle, but we like helping people who want to know more."

And with that, we left. About two months later, we learned that we would have to be in New York again. What I didn't know was that Pat had talked to Caitlynn a few times since we had met. I asked Pat what they had talked about and Pat said they had talked about getting together at the club. I asked her if she realized what that meant and she asked what did I mean.

"Pat, it means not only will Caitlynn dominate you but she may also want Ron to dominate you and perhaps have you service them as well." What Pat said next was the really unexpected.

"We talked about that. I told her about our experiences with threesomes so being with a woman wouldn't bother me. I wasn't totally sure I could do anything with Ron but we would see and you had to be there and take part."

I said, "Of course I will be there if that's what you want. I am dying to see this. When is it going to happen.?"

"Next Thursday night," Pat said.

I told her that this was her call. If she felt uncomfortable we would stop and leave.

"We discussed that," Pat said. "I have safe words and with you there, I think I will be able to do this. In fact, I am certain I want to do this."

I was quite impressed with her responses and was falling even more in love with her.

The night of the get together with Caitlynn and Ron finally came. We arrived at the club and Caitlynn was in the lobby. She smiled at us and hugged Pat and said, "Well, there is only one more thing to do. Pat, you have to decide on public or private."

Pat nearly shouted, "Private!"

"I thought so," said Caitlynn. "Follow me, please."

Caitlynn led us to a private room near the back of the club. I the room was a large mat on the floor, the pillory we had seen being used by Ron and his sub on our first visit, and a padded bench that looked like a saw horse but had a wider middle piece that someone could be bent over. There were straps at various places on the bench.

Caitlynn walked over to Pat and said, "OK. Nothing will happen that we haven't discussed. You will always be asked if it is ok with you to do something that was not discussed. If that happens one of us will place a hand on your shoulder so that you know we are talking to you, not our submissive. Do you understand?"

Pat nodded and said that she understood. Her breath was coming in shorter gasps and I could tell she was getting nervous. "But, from this moment on you will obey all orders given to you. Is that understood?"

Pat said yes.

"Good. Then let's begin. Strip naked!"

This was a moment of truth. Pat had only been naked with other people if we were having a threesome. She had never been naked in front of another man and me. Pat had dresses rather casually. She wore slip on shoes, slacks, a button up gray blouse and a bra and panty set. Yet, when the order was given she slipped of her shoes and handed them to me and I put them out of the way. She then unbuttoned her slacks and let them slide down her legs and stepped out of them. Caitlynn held out her hand and Pat handed her the slacks. Caitlynn folded them and placed them by the shoes. Next, with her hands shaking a bit, she began to unbutton her shirt and let it slide off her shoulders, Pat gave the shirt to Ron. When he returned, Pat seemed to hesitate but Caitlynn told her to get on with it and Pat reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She handed the bra to Caitlynn who didn't move. Pat hooked her fingers into her panties and in one quick motion they wer off. She bent down to pick them up and gave them to Caitlynn who placed them with the rest of her clothes.

What a sight! My wonderful lover naked in front of three people. I was behind her, Ron and Caitlynn were in front of her.

"Hands behind your head," said Caitlynn. Pat instantly obeyed putting her hands behind her head and interlocking her fingers.

The effect of this, of course, pushed Pat's tits forward into a "touch them" mode and that is exactly what Caitlynn did, grabbing both nipples and pulling them towards her. Not hard but certainly firm enough to let Pat know her tits were being pulled. Then, to add to the increasing tension, there was a knock on the door.

"That must be Helen," said Ron and he went to open the door.

In walked a woman about our age, perhaps a bit younger, who had a medium build, short blonde hair and a vibrant smile. She came in front of Pat and introduced herself.

"Hi. I am Helen and since you are naked, you must be Pat," she said. "You must be Ian,"she said to me and we shook hands.

"Helen is going to to help tonight so make sure you listen and do everything she says, just the same if it was Ian, Ron or me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," said Pat.

"Yes, Miss Caitlyn" Caitlynn corrected.

"Yes, Miss Caitlynn," Pat replied.

Helen had begun to pull on Pat's pussy hair. "You don't have a lot of hair, do you?"

"Good. Let's get started." Pulling firmly but gently on her nipples, Caitlynn led Pat to the stocks. She lifted the top part and told Pat to put her hands and head into the bottom part. Once Pat had done this she lowered the top piece looking Pat in. What I hadn't noticed on our first visit was that the actual pillory holding the head and hands could be raised or lowered. Helen was kneeling down and took her hand and ran it down the inside of Pat's left leg.

"Spread you legs, Pat."

Pat moved her legs apart but Helen needed her to move them farther than she had. Helen gave a slap to Pat's ass cheek and told her to move her legs a bit farther. Once satisfied, she attached cuffs to both of Pat's ankles and attached them to the bottom of the stocks uprights, causing Pat to reveal all of her charms.

"You look really good from here, Pat," said Ron.

I had to agree. Pat was bent from the waist with her hands and head immobilized by the stocks upper part. Her ass was thrust back and her cheeks were spread because of the ankle cuffs that Helen had attached.

Caitlynn walked behind Pat and went to a box that was next to the large mat on the floor. She picked up a small flexible leather paddle and a riding crop. She rubbed Pat's ass and without any warning, she began to spank Pat with the paddle. After ten strokes, I was keeping count to myself, she handed the paddle to me and I spanked her ten times as well. I handed the paddle to Ron and he paddled her ten times as well but with more intensity. Pat was now moving her ass back and forth seeking to alleviate the discomfort. Helen was next and she hit Pat just as hard as Ron did and Pat was really feeling it. Helen then took her forefinger and slid it through Pat's slit. She jumped when Helen had hit her clit.

"My, my," said Helen, "you are wet. Are liking this?"

In almost a whisper, Pat answered "Yes."

While I watched, Caitlynn began to undress and when she was naked she slipped into a harness with a seven inch dildo attached. Helen left Pat's slit alone and she went to the box. Helen stripped, revealing very nice breasts and a fleshy bottom. Not bad, I thought. Helen put on her harness and a dildo that was longer than the one Caitlynn had on but not as thick. She also had something in her hands that I couldn't see, so I followed her around to the front of the stocks. I touched Pat's face to let her know I was there and watching as Helen knelt down to where Pat could see what was about to happen. She held two nipple clips with flat clamps and two weights. Without saying anything, Helen attached the clips to Pat's nipples and the weights to the clips.

"There you go, hon. We don't want to ignore those pretty tits of yours." Pat was moaning and Helen said, "It's only two pound weights. You will be ok. Now, open your mouth."

Doing as she was told, Helen said, "Now suck" and she slide her strap on into Pat's mouth. Ron was behind Pat, rubbing her ass and the Caitlynn handed him a tube which I could see was lube. He squeezed some onto his hand a some on Pat's ass before handing the tube to Caitlynn. Ron took the lube and inserting one finger into Pat's pussy, and began to lube her, eventually working three fingers into her.

Caitlynn was lubing her strap on and he looked at me and asked, "How is she in the back?"

I said, "Very tight. Not a lot of practice."

With one finger Ron scooped up the lube on Pat's ass and moved toward her butt hole. Slowly he inserted one then two fingers into her ass. "My, you are tight," said Ron. With that he raised his hand a slapped her ass twice.

Caitlynn moved behind Pat and slid her strap on into her. Caitlynn smiled as she had all of the dildo inside Pat with just a few strokes. As she fucked Pat, Helen was pumping her mouth with a good six inches down her throat. If Pat gagged she withdrew. Ron was taking off his clothes and I couldn't wait to strip off mine. Caitlynn withdrew with a bit of a squishing noise and Helen pulled out. Ron stood in front of Pat and said, "Open." This was definitely a bridge to cross. Pat had never been with another male while we were together. But, she opened her mouth and let Ron enter her mouth.

Caitlynn was putting more lube on her strap on and Helen went behind Pat and squirted lube onto her hand which she then began to push into Pat's asshole. Helen had worked three fingers into Pat's ass when she withdrew and Caitlynn positioned her strap on right at Pat's ass. Ron was moving his cock in and out of Pat's mouth, mouth fucking her rather than getting a blow job. Caitlynn said, "Pat, I am going to put my strap on in your ass. Is that ok? She was touching Pat's shoulder waiting for an answer, Ron pulled out and allowed Pat to speak.

"Oh god, yes," she said and Caitlynn began to slowly enter her. Putting in the head of her strap on into Pat's ass, she would move in, then out. Once past her sphincter she pushed her cock al, the way in. Ron was keeping himself hard and getting the ok from Caitlynn, stuck his cock back in her mouth. Pat was groaning. Moments later, Ron began to come. I couldn't believe it but Pat swallowed it all, allowing just the tiniest amount to ooze out of her mouth. Helen wiped Ron's cum from Pat's face with her finger and fed it to Pat.

Caitlynn withdrew and I just marveled at how open Pat's asshole was. Helen was removing the clamps from Pat's nipples and Ron was undoing the locks on the pillory. I helped her up rubbing Pat's back, asked her how she was doing. She just smiled and said, "great."

Caitlynn said, "Well, just a couple of things left to do. Ian lay down on the mat because Pat wants to suck you off while Helen has a go at her pussy with her strap on. I laid down and Pat took my cock in her mouth and had me coming in minutes while Helen's large strap on pounded at Pat's pussy causing Pat to come with a a long guttural moan. We just lay there for a while as Caitlynn came over and said, "Ron wants to whip you on the cross. Let's get you up and attached."

As Caitlynn led Pat to the cross, Helen and I dressed. Ron had already dressed and was standing by the St. Andrew's Cross with a very soft, pliable looking whip. Caitlynn had Pat face the cross and attached her hands to cuffs at the top points of the cross. Ron was attaching Pat's ankle cuffs to the bottom points, looking up into Pat's pussy the entire time. I couldn't say I blamed him. Caitlynn left to dress and I watched Ron fondle Pat's tits, pussy and ass. He stepped back and struck her on her back working downward until he was striking her ass and upper thighs. After what seemed like forty or fifty lashes, he stopped and rubbed her back, ass and thighs. Helen had some lotion which she rubbed into Pat's ass and they started to unfasten her from the cross. We all sat down and had Pat drink some water which she gulped down we were all dressed now, but Pat was still naked.

Caitlynn asked Pat to stand up and face away from her. "I just want you to do one more thing. Bend over and touch your toes." Pat looked at her with almost a pleading look. "Go on." Pat did as she was told. "Now reach behind you and spread your ass cheeks. We want to see your asshole." Slowly, Pat complied. We could see her asshole was still open but would return to normal shortly.

Pat sat down next to me and I held her close.

"Pat," said Caitlynn, you were tremendous. Did we do anything that upset you?"

Pat shook her head and said, "No. It was wonderful. Thank you. All of you."

"So, if we did everything again, you would be ok with it?" Pat looked at Caitlynn and said yes.

"Ok," said Caitlynn. "What would you like to add if we play together again?"

Pat thought for a moment and very quietly said, "I never was more humiliated then when you had me bend over and spread my cheeks. But I was so turned on by it. It was something I didn't know about myself. I wouldn't mind more spanking or punishment or more people being involved, maybe not sexually, but in the punishment or humiliation."

I couldn't believe what she said. I had no idea Pat would feel this way. I, for one, was ecstatic. We said our good byes and left.

*****

Scene 2 to follow. Comments, good or bad, are always welcome. Votes please.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers