All Comments on 'My Wonderful Submissive Scene 01'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really enjoyable

Looking forward to Part 2 (and Part 3 of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BDSM pros please comment on plot

Liked the writing - but I am unsure about the plot.

_ Seems to have a true-story-might- happen-today setting. Topic are the first steps into BDSM for a new couple.

_ I like that the story elaborates on transition steps and character dynamics.

Might give 4/5 stars, because it's well done but not the-best-of-the-best, yet

But I do not know - as am a BDSM story reader, not a practitioner - if this is indeed realistic, especially from the sub's point of view. Could some pros comment, please?

Laurelc1957Laurelc1957over 5 years ago

Wonderful scene. Not too aggressive as are some of these stories.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Enjoyable, but a good proofreading is required.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Yeah, ok but is Ian truly a Dominant, he did fuck all and remained largely a passive observer allowing everyone else to use his wife. Indeed she arranged the entire scene behind his back. Surely cheating in my mind.

Looks to me that Ian is submissive as well, why wasn’t he up on the cross being thrashed and then fucked by Caitlin, Helen and Ron?

What true dominant share his wife?

That’s the real question, the answer is he’s is a sub as well.

3/5, see if it improves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES