My Wonderful Submissive Scene 02

Story Info
Continuation of a middle age submissives journey.
3.4k words
4.54
33k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

This is the continuation of My Wonderful Submissive. I suggest that you read My Wonderful Submissive Scene 1 before you read this second part. It will make it easier to follow. Enjoy. Comments are always welcome.

*****

Scene 2

It had been 5 months since our visit to the Club. Much had changed. Pat was now divorced and I was separated. Pat had her own place and I visited as frequently as I could. There had been much discussion between us about the events of that night. Mutually, we began to experiment with Pat's submissiveness as well as her obvious enjoyment at being humiliated.

We began to collect our own BDSM toys; nipple clips, a crop, whip, ankle and wrist cuffs, and three different butt plugs. After spankings or whippings, I would insert one of the butt plugs and Pat would wear it all day while naked. I enjoyed adding anal sex to our repertoire, and Pat enjoyed those times. I had known that Pat and Caitlynn had talked a number of times but I didn't know the content of those calls. I asked Pat numerous times but she said, "oh it was just girl talk."

That changed one day when Pat asked when we could go to New York again. I said we could go any time since we had vacation days. Pat said we would need two days. I asked her why and she said that Caitlynn will call you and explain. The next night Caitlynn called and said that Pat and her had been discussing various things that played into Pat's submissiveness and her desire to be humiliated. Caitlynn assured me that no time would Pat ever be in danger but her limits and experiences were going to be pushed and expanded. Being the comedian I said, "Sort of like a big butt plug, right?" Caitlynn laughed and said, "That, too."

Caitlynn said that Pat knew of some of the things that were going to happen but not all the details or everything that would happen. I told Caitlynn that if Pat was ok with the activities, so was I. A plan was to meet at the club on a Friday night but we needed to be in New York by 4:00 on Thursday because Pat had an appointment.

Two weeks later we were on our way for what promised to be one hot experience. We checked into our hotel about 2 blocks from the hotel. Pat said this was a good location because it was close to the club. At 3:30 Pat said we have to get a cab to take us to a salon that Pat had an appointment fixed for her by Caitlynn.

Pat checked in with the salon's receptionist who said, "Oh, yes. I have you with Susan for a full Brazilian, correct?" Pat nodded her head and the receptionist called Susan. She came out wearing a white lab coat and white scrubs, about 30. When I didn't get up, Susan said, "You should come" and we walked to a room in the middle of a long hall. Susan said to Pat, "undress and lay face up on the table. Everything off." Pat looked a bit surprised and asked Susan why she had to take her top and bra off. "Because Caitlynn wants you to." Susan then left the room and Pat began to undress.

Naked, she climbed onto the table and waited for Susan. She opened the door and laid some supplies on the table near the door and went over to Pat. "I am going to use the clippers to remove most of your pussy hair and then the wax to finish you off." With the door to the room wide open, Susan began trimming. Pat doesn't have a heavy bush so she looked bald between her legs after the trimming. I noticed stylists and customers looking in as they passed, staring at Pat's body. As Susan began to apply the wax, two female stylists and a male client were watching. Susan began to remove the wax and when she was satisfied that all her pussy hair was gone, she told Pat to roll over and get up on her hands and knees because she wanted to get all the little hairs by your asshole. The people watching reacted with mouth open stares. They weren't going to miss this. When Pat complied, Susan put her hand behind Pat's head and said, "put your head down on the table. Our guests will be able to see better."

There were now five people in the room or hallway looking at Pat's raised ass and her pussy as Susan eased her legs apart and applied the wax around her asshole. Removing the wax, Susan slapped her ass and said to me, "all done. See you tomorrow night." She winked at me as Pat got off the table and began to dress. I stopped her and felt her pussy and was amazed at how smooth she was. We fucked like rabbits that night.

The next morning, we had a leisurely day. Breakfast in the room, a nice walk on a cool, October afternoon. I asked Pat what time we were meeting Caitlynn. Pat said we would meet Caitlynn and the others at 10:00 in the lobby of the Club.

"Others? Who?

Pat said she knew Caitlynn's husband Ron would be there and Helen. "That girl Susan who was at the salon will be there. I don't know if there will be anybody that Caitlynn invited or if they will be people at the Club for a night of fun."

"What has she planned?"

"I don't know all of it but what fun would it be if I knew. All Caitlynn said was that I would experience some new things and that I would have a great night but that I might be a little sore in the morning."

"And you're ok with all of this?

Pat was quiet for a moment before she answered.

"The last time at the Club was unbelievable. It was such a turn on for me. It wasn't just the physical but the mental as well. I told Caitlynn this and I wasn't sure where it would lead but I wanted to find out. I said that you were very supportive."

"You know I will always support your decisions. How could I not? You have made me very happy."

Pat hugged me and then in her very quiet, submissive voice, said, "Is there anything you would like to do tonight?

"Lots of things. I think that I would like to see you service Caitlynn or Helen. How do you feel about Ron fucking you or doing you in your ass?"

Pat thought for a moment and said, "Under normal circumstances I wouldn't do that. But, when I get submissive, it just...I don't know."

"Your describing sub space. Your body and fantasy life takes over. I understand and don't worry about what I would think because I enjoy watching you."

After dinner Pat went in to bathe and I got dressed. When she was done, Pat walked out in just a towel and began putting on a bit of makeup.

"You better get a move on because we have a 15minute walk and its almost 10:00."

Pat went to the closet and pulled out a pair of black heels and he trench coat. It was cool outside so it wasn't surprising she would take the coat.

She put on the shoes and slipped on the coat and looking straight at me with this wicked smile she said she was ready.

"So, you are going to be naked under your coat? Do you realize how many people will see you like that when we walk from the lobby to the private area?

Pat said, "Caitlynn and I discussed this and she thought it would satisfy some of my need for humiliation. You know I can't stand being called names but this is different. I told her I would feel horribly embarrassed and humiliated and who would want to look at a 46-year-old naked woman? Caitlynn said that if you are what a 46 years old woman looks like than sign me up!"

With that, Pat closed the coat and we were off.

I wondered as we walked to the club, just how many people realized that the attractive woman on my arm was naked under the coat with a totally bald pussy on top of it. I just smiled to myself as we arrived at the club.

Caitlynn and Helen were in the lobby and smiled at us as we came in and registered and I paid the cover charge.

"Well, did you do it?" Caitlynn said.

"Yes" Pat replied.

Caitlynn was holding a soft leather collar which she reached around Pat's head to put on. Once she was happy that the collar was not to tight, she took a leash and attached it to the front of the collar.

"Take off your coat and give it to the coat check girl."

Pat hesitated only briefly and began to unbutton the trench coat. She slipped it off and handed it to the 20 something coat check attendant who was smiling from ear to ear as this naked middle aged woman, with 34B tits, smooth pussy and a killer ass handed her the coat.

Helen pulled Pat's hands behind her and attached two wrist cuffs which she attached with a clip. Naked, with her hands cuffed behind her, Caitlynn led Pat into the club.

There must have been 40 people in the open area and I have no idea how many were playing in the semi-private or private areas of the club. I expected to watch Caitlynn and Helen lead Pat into the back of the club to a private area. This was going to be the first surprise of the evening, as Caitlynn led Pat with Helen's hand on Pat's shoulder, to the large public area in the middle of the club.

Since I was looking in the direction of the private areas, I didn't quickly realize that Caitlynn and Helen had led Pat to the public play area. This was a large square area that had benches on two sides. When they moved to the public area I remember sucking in my breath when I saw the stocks at the rear of this area. Helen had unfastened the cuffs and Caitlynn had lifted the head and hands top portion and Pat moved right up to the device, bent over and placed her head and hands in the device which Caitlynn quickly lowered and locked into place.

Helen disappeared but Caitlynn wasn't quite finished adjusting Pat's position. She attached cuffs to Pat's ankles and spread them the width of the stocks. She then lowered the head piece of the stocks about a foot, causing Pat's ass to rise up. With her legs spread because of the cuffs, nothing was hidden.

People began to enter the public area and Helen returned and handed Caitlynn two implements; the softer flexible paddle that was used on Pat during our first visit and a split tongue leather flogger that looked a bit more menacing. Caitlynn took the items and walked to the center of the public space. Wearing an outfit of brown leather pants, a brown leather halter and dark brown boots, she addressed the crowd.

"This is Pat. She will only be called Pat. Everyone is invited to greet Pat. You can greet her by giving her 4 strokes with this flexible paddle or two with the flogger. Feel free to touch, but no more than two fingers in her and only fingers. You won't be able to use her asshole. Enjoy!"

Helen had opened a small carry all and withdrew lube and a butt plug.

"Relax, honey," she said to Pat and lubed her ass and pushed the plug in. Pat squirmed with the intrusion but the plug was no bigger than what we used at home. I was sure she would have no trouble accommodating the intruder.

Caitlynn handed me the implements and said, "Ian, why don't you start?"

I took the flexible paddle and teased Pat with it before delivering the first smack to her left ass cheek. Then the right, twice before finishing with a strong one to her left. Caitlynn gave me the flogger and I brought it up between her spread legs. I didn't use a great deal of force and when Pat moaned after the stroke I repeated but with more force and rubbed her slit, thrilled that she was wet.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear that everyone here could see all her charms. I wiggled the end of the butt plug and Pat squirmed but it was well seated in her ass and not coming out until we decided. I handed the implements to Caitlynn and sat down to watch the assault on Pat's ass and, perhaps, her pussy.

Caitlynn gave Pat four with the paddle and handed of to Helen, who used the flogger on Pat's ass. When Helen finished, she gave the flogger to Ron who used it on Pat's thighs, and then she went around Pat and whispered something that I couldn't hear. Helen reached for her right nipple and attached a clip, repeating the process on her left nipple.

Ron had moved away and a procession of twenty or so people had at Pat's ass and pussy. I thought she had taken about fifty to her ass and about ten to her pussy with the flogger.

Caitlynn halted the proceedings saying that adjustments needed to be made.

Caitlynn began to remove the butt plug from Pat's ass. When it slid out, her asshole gaped open. Caitlynn ran her finger around Pat's asshole and said to those watching, "Well, it's got a little bit of gape but I think we can do better. Don't you agree?"

The thirty or so people watching shouted encouragement to Caitlynn. She smiled a very wicked grin and went to her bag. She pulled out a larger plug, at least three inches' round at the base and easily seven inches long. I honestly did not think Pat could take it. Caitlynn lubed the large dildo and placed the tip by Pat's ass.

Caitlynn said, "I am going to go slow because you have never had anything this big back there. But, you are going to take it...all of it!"

Caitlynn pushed the plug into Pat. She began to yell with the pressure and Caitlynn pulled the plug back. But only for a moment. Applying more lube, Caitlynn resumed her assault. After a few more minutes, and despite Some obvious discomfort, the plug popped in. I could see that when that plug came out of her, she would be opened wider than she had ever been.

Helen approached Pat and attached two weights to Pat's nipple clips which pulled her tits down. Between the larger butt plug and the weighted nipple clips I thought that Pat had reached her limits. She was moaning and Caitlynn slid three fingers into her pussy. She commented on Pat's wetness and said, "time for other diversions."

Caitlynn removed Pat from the stocks as Helen unhooked Pat's ankle cuffs from the stocks uprights. I was holding Pat up by her arms, more hugging than supporting.

"We can stop now. You were amazing!"

Pat looked at me and said, "Not yet."

Hearing this, Caitlynn took Pat's arms and cuffed her hands together and reattached the leash to her collar. Wearing her collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and a large butt plug, Caitlynn led Pat away from the public area to a private room in the back of the club.

I, for one, was surprised Pat could walk with that butt plug in her ass and as we led her to the private room other attendees made comments or reached out to pull on the nipple clips or grab her pussy or ass, which just served to add to the humiliation Pat must have been feeling as she was led through the club.

The private room had one piece of equipment; a padded, adjustable bench. Caitlynn and Helen took Pat by the arms and bent her over the bench.

Both Caitlynn and Helen began to undress. When Helen was naked, she hopped on the table and spread her legs right in front of where Caitlynn had positioned Pat.

"Ok, sweetie," said Helen. "I don't have to tell you what to do, do I?"

"No, ma'am," said Pat and she bent over and lowered her face into Helen's well trimmed pussy and begin to lick her pussy.

Caitlynn, had finished undressing and was putting on her harness and strap on. She walked behind Pat, dipped her fingers into Pat's pussy.

"My, my. You are wet. I don't think you will need any lube. Let's see." In one motion, she sank her seven-inch strap on half into Pat's pussy. Three strokes later, she was in to the base.

This was an overload of my senses. I was watching the woman who I absolutely adored, eating out another female while another female was pounding into to her with a strap on. All this, while she had a seven-inch-long, three in wide butt plug up her ass. I couldn't just sit there, so I began to undress and just as Helen began to loudly groan and announce she was coming, Caitlynn pulled out and I stuck my very hard cock into Pat's pussy.

Helen moved away to be replaced by Caitlynn. Like Pat, Caitlynn's pussy was smooth and hairless. Pat was eating her out and I began to come. Ron said, "come on her ass." I pulled out and shot all over Pat's ass. Caitlynn came a few minutes later. Caitlynn got off the table and went behind Pat. She scooped up my come in her palm and had Pat lick it all out of her hand.

Ron was whispering in Caitlynn's ear and I saw her smile. "Let's all sit on the couch'" Caitlyn said. Caitlynn was undoing the cuffs that kept Pat's hands behind her unhooked the leash. The collar stayed on.

"Pat, sweetie, you have really done well tonight. But, I don't know if we have humiliated you enough." Caitlynn continued. "What do you think you should do that would be really humiliating?"

Pat was silent. Not because she couldn't think of anything. She told me later that what she wanted to say was really difficult for her to say. She was facing the four of us, naked with the collar on and the butt plug was still inside her ass.

"I should kneel down with my bottom facing you and remove my butt plug. When it comes out, you should tell me how open my asshole is, because I am sure it will be. When you have finished describing what you see, the one person who has not come, should fuck me in the ass." As Pat said this, I could see the absolute lust in her eyes.

"That's a very good suggestion," said Ron. We all laughed.

I said, "Fine. Get on with it, then."

Pat knelt down and faced away from us.

Caitlynn told Pat to lower her head to the floor and raise her ass. Pat complied and reached behind her feeling for the bottom of the butt plug. Pulling on it, twisting it, the plug began to recede. When it finally slipped out, there was a collective "wow" when we saw Pat's gaping asshole.

Ron got up and pulled a condom from the bag.

"Better get going before her hole begins to close," Ron said.

I said, "I don't think that is going to happen for a while."

"You may be right, Ian," said Helen.

Ron knelt Behring Pat's upturned ass and easily slid his eight-inch cock into her. He slapped her butt as he fucked her, eventually pumping his load into his condom.

"Turn around, Pat" said Ron. "Clean off my cock."

Pat did as she was told, even opening her mouth as Ron tipped the contents of his condom into her.

Caitlynn took off Pat's collar and pulled up on the couch.

Caitlynn asked Pat, "Did this meet your all your fantasies and expectations?"

"All my expectations," she smiled. "Maybe not all my fantasies."

"Well," said Caitlynn, "we are going to have to talk about those, aren't we, girl?"

"Yes, we are," said Pat.

Conclusion in Scene 3

Comments and your votes are always appreciated. Thank you!

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers