All Comments on 'My Wonderful Submissive Scene 02'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 7 years ago
love it

Very good and hot ... love to be Pat but much more .. that would only get me begging for more .. ;) oh please continue

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 7 years ago
very good, but....

The description of the scene was very descriptive. I guess My one problem comes from pat addressing her Superiors. Sir or Ma'am not even considered. Maybe in the story teller's mind, there is no humiliation in such a show of respect. Those of us familiar with the lifestyle know the reasons for that show of respect. Otherwise, I liked reading this and if this is based in reality, I give praise to pat for her participation and devotion.

4 stars.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

If you are Helen, Caitlynn and Ron you are laughing all the way to the Bank.

With lan and Pat the three have stumbled on to two gullible idiots who will do whatever they want at no cost to themselves. They get to exploit Pat as fool Ian looks on, what a joke.

What a setup, free sex with fools. I’d think if they wanted they could use Ian as well, he’s such a dupe.

Ian is a cuckold, or Wittold depending on your view. A real simpleminded fool waiting to be exploited

2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.