All Comments on 'Myra'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good To Read You****

Good read Bob, Thanks for sharing.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 8 years ago
Fishy bob

Something stinks in suburbia, I would t trust the bitch further than I could throw her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very clever!

The story was well-written and shows how an astute wife (with a degree) can con her impetuous husband into thinking she wasn't cheating. While hubby buys her "excuses" over and over again with a few half-truths, the reader can easily see that she is just duping him again.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Fun story!

Very enjoyable and just what we miss. A good loving wife's tale *****

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Okay

First you do the 'jump to conclusion' story to death (I think you did three versions. At least two that I recall). Now you are doing the 'stop thrust' double bind jump to conclusion story.

Has she ever heard of a phone? How about...I don't know...CALLING Tom and cancelling their tryst? WHY did she walk into the hotel again? Yeah...a question that should have been asked.

One thing is for sure: five of her friends now have their husbands giving them the hairy eyeball and the third degree because SHE IS TOO FUCKING CHEAP TO PAY FOR DRINKS! And apparently all her friends think it is JUST DANDY that she is making out with someone for free drinks. I think her invitation to their little group is now over. Her marriage seems to mean WAY less than a few Mai Tais (do people still drink Mai Tais?)

She is, sad to say, for all legalistic definitions, a whore. Yes, she is not blowing him or fucking him. But he is allowed to play with her tits as long as he buys her drinks. Hell, at least the bar girls in Thailand don't actually make out with their johns in public.

WHY is her husband good with this again? He should be PLEASED she just made out with a scumbag and let him grope her for a few drinks?

So I have to ask: if I get some top shelf Laphroaig, what exactly does that get me in frottage from her? Because we know her price. She has made that clear.

This is not a molehill. It is a mountain.

Oh. By the way. Welcome back Bob. Loved the story. I am an asshole. But you know that.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Just a question

Who the hell appointed all these married women to 'teach a guy a lesson'?

It seems that SOMEONE needs a lesson, and it is not necessarily Tom!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Thomas is not the one be strung along

and taught a lesson.

and why does she think it is ok to dirty dance and make out with another guy, week after week?

she lives in a fantasy world

and he is gullible

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE SMOKE AND FIRE AND MIRRORS

its hard to hide all the truths. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Wha?

Was that a JPB story or did someone hack his account? At the very least she spent three weeks making out with this guy, then lied to her husband and spent more time with him over the weekend. The story about leading him on as a joke was lame to anyone and ridiculous and psychologically if true. So, do you want to be married to a woman who acts like a single 13 year old girl? Stupid on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn Bob

This just isn't you!

Even if he bought all this cock and bull explanation, he actually saw her passionately making out with the guy.

Even, if the story was true, he wasn't the type to put up with this kind of game. You didn't write it but it was implied through his thought patterns so...he would stay gone and in the old JPB mindset, he would always wonder if she told the truth but - he felt better not having to think about the possibilities and he didn't like how far he did see her go. That would be the JPB we've come to know and appreciate.

Disappointed but - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
See, this how and why it is always said that Hubby.....

Is the last one to know.

Actually he wasn't the first, but he wasn't the last, either! But what he KNEW got all confused; what with all her practiced lies and alibis. A hapless hubby so willing to believe anything is possible, except that his cheating wife actually was out to decieve him, all along.

What is clever about this story is that Hubby IMMEDIATELY distrusts, and is willing to part ways. He doesn't just accept hearsay, but personally investigates. There is little agony, only discomfort in the workplace, caused by HER unreasonable actions.

So Bob sets up a scenario where this Hubby is eventually asked NOT TO BELIEVE HIS OWN EYES! Other commenters are right, of course, that what he DID see was enough. Her lies aren't even trying to explain what was obviously poor behavior. She is only trying to provide an assurance against the worst of the betrayal. (Minimize, Minimize, Minimize!) But the Zing of this story, is that in the end, this guy hears what he thinks that he needs to hear, and believes what he wants to believe. There is ZERO DOUBT in my mind, that Bob wanted the readers to KNOW that she was cheating. He just tried to illustrate the way THIS particular bitch managed to get away with it, for at least the next little while.

It is great to see JPB back in the contributor's seat around here. There is always "something" about a JPB, that compells the reader to......

you know..... COMMENT!!!!

LOL!

Thanks a million. Hope to read something else new from you at least before this time next year!!!!????!!!!

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Clever

Quite a clever story, I am reminded of a line in a story on this site which I thought was rather good and thought provoking, just cannot remember the story. The line was "believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see". I took that to mean whatever you are told do not act upon it until you have confirmed it to be true, in what you see well appearances can be deceptive and not what it appears to be, so investigate. Another happy ending and all is well in the world.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I have to agree with the comments...

I have to agree with the comments...Or the wife was to smart for him, or he was too stupid or the most gullible guy in the world...All her arguments and reasonings where weak, too weak!!! But the one about the friend invite the brother to go with them, is from out of space...Ahhhhhhh...After they have left the restaurant the four of them headed back toward the Red Roof? For what? She, her friend and the brother met at the Bob Evans restaurant, so their car should be there...and called the lover to meet them at the restaurant too...So the question again: Why did they went to the Red Roof? Only lover boy needed to go there!!! This big question weaknens the whole plot and makes it not believable...But the gullible husband believed it...Poor guy...2*

grogers7grogers7over 8 years ago
Sorry, not believ'n it

I think I've read all of the stories you have published -- many more than once -- and I am grateful for your work. But... a good woman would not even consider making out with another man, much less would she do it to string a man along so he would buy her and her friends drinks. Truth is that she enjoyed making out with the guy. And since she came home more than two hours later when she was doing it, there must have been mutual gratification among consenting adults.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago

Nice and easy read and therefore worth 5*

Myra was acting sufficiently brainless to make the plot interesting. My only problem was that Tom (you confused me a little because his name wasn´t Rob this time) was acting a little unaffected by the events. It seemed he didn´t care all that much which way things would turn out. She cheated - go. She didn´t cheat - stay. Didn´t seem to matter that much to him. But of course, some guys might act like that and it´s your decision if he does.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Not Buying It

As others have said, even if EVERYTHING she is saying is 100% true, she STILL dis WAY too much with George, maybe not enough to divorce over, but enough to get her "girls' nights" banned for a year!

And with all the lies (including lying about going to Addisville!), how can he ever trust her again?

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
3 *

an okay story, but it had a couple of holes in it. the biggest to me was marv and bev. they are the key piece of "proof" that she didnt cheat.how do we know that they dont have an open relationship and marv is ok with bev cheating. then he would be willing to cover for her. maybe bev caught marv cheating and he let her have a fling and he is covering because he doesnt want anyone to know. he is basing his trust on their word and he doesnt even know them. if your husband thinks your cheating and you come up with a dumb ass excuse and then he believes it and lets you go away for the weekend. you will think he will believe anything so you go ahead and meet your lover just like you planned. but if you arent cheating and you almost lost your marriage you would not meet the asshole your husband thought you are fucking and you really wouldnt have dinner and hold hands and play nice with him. just doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
A couple things...

First, thanks for the read. Always a five.

Second, no limp dicked happy semen slurping cuckold here, but still a guy with a serious marital problem.

Third, Myra needs counseling at the least. Just as importantly the husband and Myra need to communicate. Imagine how the story would've unfolded if he opened up when she told him about her planned weekend. She could've 'come clean' about humiliating the jerk, or she could've spread more manure. A little more manure would've allowed our hero to let her dig the grave for their marriage, and then he'd have to move on.

Last about the story; there's no trust now whichever way it goes. Myra is a fried fish and I'm certain she knows it. If they stay together her girl's nights out are over as is anything else she did without her spouse, and even then the prognosis is not good.

One last thing. Even after three years of reading and writing these stories I'm no good at this stuff. I see my wife out at a tavern or a club dirty dancing with some strange man and I'm on the dance floor, not to get in some fight but to make sure she sees me. She sees me and I leave. She knows I know. In my book that would just about tear it. The guy I catch her with is irrelevant; he made no pledges to me, but she did! Hell, I might even buy the asshole a drink; wouldn't that confuse my wife.

Jedd Clampett

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad choice.

If she hasn't cheated on him already, she will in the future. Even at best, she humiliated him in front of his friend who caught her making out in the bar. She keeps secrets from him, and is closer with her girl friends than with him. If someone had to teach George a lesson, why did she volunteer? Why didn't they all confront him?

His first decision was a good one. Just walk out on her and start over with someone else, who is a more loyal wife. Myra is a player.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Oops two more comments.

I'm sick of people talking about holes in these stories. These stories, real or fiction, are about people, and all our lives are filled with holes. Trying to nit pick something a guy throws together over a weekend is silly.

Second, I might construct something where the husband does step on the dance floor and confront his wife. I'd even let her follow and catch up with him on the parking lot. Hell let her run a line. Let him listen and then just go home. Let her wonder if what they have is worth the trouble. But for heavens sake I wouldn't let her know what he's thinking, better she thinks her husband's a wimp than reveal anything, then he can make his decisions the way he wants. There are lots of really good women looking for loyal men.

Thanks again Bob.

Jedd Clampett

movermoverover 8 years ago
Good 'un

I can't believe all these people that don't believe a fictional story! I'd like to sell them some of my ocean front property in downtown Tucson.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Very Entertaining Story

Full of very clever plotting. I would complain violently that she should have told me what was up. My reading of the information would have been very negative and it would take a lot of time to restore trust. Possibly never would....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was a fun read, JPB!

But I can't abide a woman who would do things with another man that she wouldn't do in front of her husband. The kissing, fondling and grinding is too much for a spouse of either sex to put up with.

Twenty years ago I received the same phone call and went to check out what my buddy told me he saw. Yep, there was my wife of 9 months at a lounge with an old boyfriend, but they weren't acting like ex's. They were grinding on each other, swallowing the others tongue and she didn't seem to mind when he played with her titties. There wasn't a second when they were together that a sheet of paper could be slid between them.

I simply went home, packed my shit in my truck and left her a note with my wedding ring placed on top. It read: "I was at Eddie's tonight and watched your display showing you weren't married anymore. Goodbye, xxxx." And then I left. A week later I had a job in the San Diego shipyards doing what I did best, welding. I never heard from her again, of course, she had no way of knowing where I was. Five years later, I went back to my old hometown to attend a best friends wedding. Lo and behold, my ex was there and man was she shocked to see me. I refused to speak to her and a friend of mine let me know I was divorced for abandonment and she had married the guy she was with that night. He left her with a baby when it came out he was fucking a couple other girls and so she was twice divorced.

Me? When I left, without speaking to her, I went back home and married the woman I'd been living with.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Plausible? Possible?

Cut the crap I have pictures. oops ?

Nicely twisted mind Bob. For me the worst thing here is the uncertainty of seeing with my own eyes, needing to believe the otherside, ( the women). All the while wondering whether either story is true.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
You can count on old JPB to make the husband the villan

and let the wife get away with anything she wants.

The fact of the matter is that Myra has deceived and betrayed her husband over and over again and Bob just doesn't get it.

It's been awhile since he's published and nothing has changed. JPB is the same man hater that he's always been.

The writing is ok. The storyline and characters superficial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good twist at the end

But for the life of me I just don't believe her. WAY too much bullshit and way too many coincidences. She could, indeed, have pictures of her at the Spa on her phone. But since those pictures don't include every single second of the time she was there, those pictures don't hold much water. And when was the last time we've read a story about an incestuous relationship on this website? So while I liked this story and Bob's devious mind I'm still not convinced she isn't cheating. Maybe not on this weekend, but somewhere at sometime, she's cheating on him. She was smart enough this time to weasel her way out of it. And what happened with the other husbands he sent the pictures to? Inquiring minds want to know. Nicely played Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She needs to divorce his ass, not take it to bed.

After all, he questions her fidelity and it was only the fact that she had taken her own pictures that convinced him that she was telling the truth. Any man that would disrespect his wife and mistrust her clearly doesn't love her.

So she may as well take him for all she can based on his actions of paranoia, suspicion and mental cruelty.

JPB, you are better than this shit you crapped out and posted. Anyone else I would give 3 stars, you? You get 1 and that's only because they don't allow zero's.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
first JPB LW story since January

Is it his best? Nope. Am I glad to see him adding stuff here again? You betchya! Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was like an "I Love Lucy" rerun

v

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
typically

a 2star fr mwe

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
You are an idiot.

To you who made the following comment.

"After all, he questions her fidelity and it was only the fact that she had taken her own pictures that convinced him that she was telling the truth. Any man that would disrespect his wife and mistrust her clearly doesn't love her."

You are damn straight that he had every right to question her fidelity. That wasn't disrespect but yes very justified mistrust on the evidence he had. She refuted the evidence well and he went on to trust her. What did she do? Something so stupid that I am surprised he even listened to her again. If she was going to do what she said she did she damn well should have clued her husband in from the beginning and invited him along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not so fast...

...a married woman damn near fucks some guy "the girls don't like" on the dance floor and made out with him in his car every Tuesday night for three weeks straight just to score some "free drinks". At happy hour prices that makes her about a $40 whore and her so called friends are her pimp.

He should leave her for being stupid.

Three star effort.

wizardglickwizardglickover 8 years ago
Ok

Way too short, but I love your stories so I gave you 4 stars. Please, please continue to write. You're very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey Anonymous (She needs to divorce his ass)

You might want to stop and think that his actions were a result of what she was doing. She is really not the sharpest tac in the box pulling that stunt.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 8 years ago
Good writing

There is a test that covers her actions in this story. Would she do what she was doing if she knew her husband was watching it all? If the answer is no then divorce the bitch. Another test would be to reverse the rolls. If she couldn't condone what he was doing then it is wrong. I would have knocked on the car window and told her to find somewhere else to live. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wondered

if you were still alive!

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 8 years ago
Nice Story

That was a refreshing change from most of the drivel in LW. Nevertheless, I am not sure if I could believe her story/stories.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
the bad and the worse

Bad enough she does things with the other guy that she would not do in front of her husband.

Far worse is that she does things with the other man that she would slap her husband for if he tried to do them with her.

Only "The Roadrunner" gets to step back onto the cliff after he has stepped off the edge, everyone else goes splat.

Some times gone too far means no coming back.

Not really buying the need to go tell the other guy in person either.

rjordanrjordanover 8 years ago
JPB Starbuck

Or McDonalds. You know when you go in the door what you're going to get. Little risk that you won't like it or that it will give you food poisoning.

I go to SB when I need a little lift with no hassle or bad surprises. I read a new JPB with the same assurance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Pair of idiots. He doesn't have the brains to confirm his distrust, and she doesnt have the brains to talk to her husband about her ideas first.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
I like job stories

But this one has a fatal flaw,even if the wife's story is true,she did things behind his back,and lied again when she said she would not go to the hotel,that lying was not innocent, unless she was an idiot she knew he was upset. He wasn't too bright,had he hung out at the hotel and seen what they did ĺdid she leave with Bev,or go into the hotel?) He woukd know.As it was she could have fucked the guy,the rest could he a setup.

The other unrealistic thing was the friend,Marv he would have immediately looked at the pics the guy sent,and immediately told the hubby Tom that was BIL,but he only tells Tom that after he confronts the wife? That would smell to me,if someone knew I was upset who I sent pics to,and they saw it wasn't what I thought,they would call me and reassure me.That delay is suspicious,makes the story not so cut and dried.At the very least,I would have eyes on Myra and George,to see if in fact nothing was going on,her lying and the cockamamey story woukd leave me questioning her.I would ask if I fed her a story like that,what would you do?

I would live a follow through story,to see what really happened.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
I don't believe the cheating slut for a second.....

I just don't believe the cheating slut for a damn second. The husband in this story was an idiot, he should have just spent the money for a P.I. and gotten the evidence either way for his own peace of mind or for a divorce. Her story just doesn't jibe with what the husband was told by his friend, and not with what he saw happen in the car.

In my humble opinion the husband is not only clueless but too damn stupid to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think the whole story is about a bunch of liars

except for Tom and he is just plain stupid.

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
JPB Welcome Back

As others have commented a weak husband.

Carvohi do you really have time to read others' works and make comments? Shouldn't you be finishing Revelations and the other tales you promised to have done before the Fall?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tom needs to cut and run

Myra out and out lied and the march's lied for her. If she had brain cell one she wouldhave never ever put herself in George's path again . Tom should have left on general principles. Letting another guy have at her goodies is cheating even if they never bumped uglies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheating

As far as I'm concerned, sitting in a car and groping and kissing is cheating. Wtf? Trading body fluids and probably exploring her pussy a little bit, too. Cheating? Yes.

rianco71rianco71over 8 years ago
Weak husband

She is not to be trusted too much bullshit. As most of the others have commented he should leave and make her pay for her stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Plain Stupid

Why would a married woman take such risks of public displays, and actually neck with a guy in his car, for weeks, just to humiliate him? And then decide she needed to meet him at a motel, and have dinner with him, walking arm in arm, to apologize for setting him up?

Nah . . ., this husband is stupid and gullible and Myra is just shopping for a replacement. And her circle of friends are not friends to her marriage. Just Plain Lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story and a 5 rating

annony is clueless and hates everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Just plain stupid".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 4 stars...

... It reminded me of the romantic comedies of the late 50s and early 60s, I enjoyed it.

That said I find it unlikely for any woman married or single, straight or gay to be so upset that she puts together an involved plot without mentioning the problem or perpetrator. To me that is the hole in the story.

Please keep writing, Panther fan.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

But I'm surprised he is not more upset over the fact that she was making out week after week with this slug. Of course, she would only drive up there if she had actually planned on going in the first place. She was covering her tracks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is not a five star story

the only clueless one on this site is bonnietaylor2 for making stupid comments again. What will it take to shut her up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have a one word comment directed to Tom....

SUCKER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not your best

Sir: I often read your stories and enjoy them. Not to be critical but it just wasn't one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why

This is kinda shitty. If you don't have faith in the person to let them go thru life without wondering what they are doing, you shouldn't be in a "marriage. If a partner is willing to go thru so much BS just to play a "prank" on a person there is no room for them to expect reasonableness from their spouse.

Life is not the "game" you write about. This is not entertaining -annoying is more like it.. Then juvenile, sophomoric, ludicrous etc

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 8 years ago
this was one of the worst

Really, I got caught first so I decided not to do it, not to mention what happened in the parking lot. I know you like to avoid btb but a pathetic loser story is below you, or so I thought.

RetiredEngrRetiredEngrover 8 years ago
No how - no way

First off, I will freely admit that I am from the 'old school' and would never put up with any of the crap that this women was doing.

Having said that, had it been me on the Tuesday night in question, I would have ordered a drink and had it delivered to him on the dance floor with the message 'from her husband, enjoy'. I would have stayed long enough to see their reaction and then left and went home. I would also call all the husbands that I could and explain what was going on at these "Tuesday' gatherings.

I suspect she would return home shortly, sputtering her BS and trying to provide lame excuses for her conduct. I would continue with my 'to do' list of things to do to extricate myself from the relationship and marriage, but I would talk to her.The only question I would ask is: Was you actions within the boundaries of a solid marriage? I would tell her that I would never have anything to do with any stupid 'love' triangle and since she seemed so 'into' this guy that she would be happier with him rather than me, so I'm outta here! I would never want to stand between her and her true love.......

Finally, I would never be able to trust or believe her in the future and no relationship or marriage can last without them.

Just my thoughts....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
until next time

story don't add up for me.

totaly glossed over , the weeks of dirty dancing & heavy petting in a public place & public show of affection between the two

..

totaly glossed over the weeks of getting it on in the car in the parking lot

even if was no actual sex , was a lot of sh*t occuring for an hour or two each week in the car ...

.....

i have no problem with btb or raac storys ,i just like the stuff i read to actually make sense & fit together in a believable way.

...

this story was sorta ok , but my biggest complaint would be that the ending just does not justify all the work that went into the rest of the tale.

story just fizzles out .. leaves the reader with an unfinished situation.

sure as sh*t there are a stack of unresolved issues regarding behavior , trust , honesty , integrity , decency , morals ....

not to mention commitment & love .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Fool and his memory are soon parted.

Myra is a lying cheater. WTF was she doing mashing her pussy on another man's penis on the dance floor. If he buys that crap from those two lying bitches, he's toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid

a wife has no business necking with guys to "set them up" and "teach them a lesson". she is just a fucking liar.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
lesson

She was not teaching a lesson, she was putting herself out there, basically conducting a practice run. The husband made a huge mistake returning to her, he needs to move on to a woman worthy of being a wife.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
When

When most men would line up around the block so Myra could 'humiliate' them, you got a major problem in the story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS TRUE THAT YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE

but the naive ones almost all the time. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 8 years ago
I Agree With The General Consensus

Myra and friends pulled off a fine horn-swoggle on their husbands and completed establishment of a foundation for going forward in life as cuckolding masters.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7about 8 years ago
A real seesaw story

Congrats. Great story. Five out of five. I can't recall another story that had two confrontations over cheating and both of them seemingly incorrect. I found it very intriguing. And as always a JPB story is well written with just a couple of typos.

As a constructive criticism I think Tom was a little too forgiving the second time. Even if the wife was telling the truth, she was way, way out of line. Her actions at the bar bordered on unforgiveable. And the second meeting with Myra's potential lover needed more explanation and reflection by Tom, despite the support from her friend's husband about the other guy being her brother.

Trust once lost is hard to recover. So he could easily have stayed at a hotel for a week to think about whether he wanted to stay married.

Still it was a very good story.

Cheers

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Timeline error

When Myra left for the weekend at the spa she rode with Bev (Friday night), they were talking about George and went to call him off.

But Tom went to see George THE NEXT DAY. (Saturday)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Not up to JPB standards. Nothing erotic, and superficial and uninteresting characters.

**

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
If anyone knows about fags on this site it's you Dear Annony!!!!

You have sucked more cocks than a $20 whore in NYC!! gave this a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT THE BEST

Myra is a cheating spouse... Hubby is slow on the uptake and did not come to the reality of the situation... I give this a three. Which is low for a JPB story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Piss Poor Story At Best!

She's a lying, cheating bitch, and he's a fool for forgiving her and caving into her wims. Eventually she'll cheat and say she was setting the guy up for whatever reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another cuck..

Bonnietaylor2.. You muff diving bitch... Get out of here.. You man hating cunt,.. You couldn't get a real man if you had to.. You brain dead moron... Al, you could hope to get is another ducky wimp.. Who probably has as many dieseses as you.. As for this guy.. Just another cuck..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SHE-IT MAN! FAR EAST MAN! ETC ETC

Oh what a tangled web we weave for those we wish to deceive! Ain't that the Truth!

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing this with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well,

all I can say is that he deserves everything he gets. Fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for naive cuckold

hope this whore gives him aids sooner rather than later .

because she WILL give him aids .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Talk about a train wreck

I will give Myra this - she has loyal girlfriends. The pictures could have been taken at any time and any place. Who really knows what Bev's husband's role in this fiasco really was. He could be banging Myra for all we know. I'm sorry. This story should have been titled - "Tom gets played" or "Tom the cuckold is fooled again". Pretty funny when you think about it. Besides, at the end, if she was really innocent? She's not nearly mad enough at Tom for his actions. Not by half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tom

A weak shitty cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stilla' CUCK

Can't fathom You falling for Her BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONNED CUCKOLD

I'm afraid that Myra and friends have ganged up on her husband to deceive him he should be aware because she will cheat again once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bother & Sister

So who's to say that Bev and her brother weren't having an affair? Seems a little more logical.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

A she made out with him....why?I

And only an insane woman would have met the guy she a phone call would work.

Nope sounds like cheating

Pennindy15Pennindy15almost 6 years ago
Nope...

Too many inconsistencies in her behavior and words for me to believe her. My trust in her would be shot.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
lol

seems more plausible that she was getting fucked sensless all weekend.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She's a cheater

When she was in the car with George making out, and on the dance floor with him over and over, she was still cheating. You need to update this story, and this Myra needs to learn a hard lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a goombah

He and Myra will both be sucking Thomas's dick in a few months. You're a cuck writer and probably are one in real life,that is, if you're not gay. I try to read only stories written by men who live in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too funny for words!

Myra is a cheating slut that is afraid she's about to lose her meal ticket. She's concocted an elaborate story and gotten a couple of her close friends to help her out in an attempt to save her marriage. But Tom SAW her with his own eyes. And the photos from the spa could have been taken at any time. Did he bother to check the date stamp? What other phone numbers did she have in her phone? Tom is getting played. He's out and he should stay out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

JPB just can't resist reverting to form.....a true cuck's paradise.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Good story

Good story but i call bulls_it. Trouble now is all nine girls are involved in this little play to get to spread for her and the others lovers. Other wise they would have went straight to the spa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Failure to finish

Your story doesn’t flow correctly She was cheating on her husband and making up lame excuses as to why. No loving wife would act and do what she did with the other guy Your writing leads us to that conclusion but you throw nonsense in the way to not discover the wife was cheating. Besides would the husband just say ok to all of this without any type of consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?

She was spending hours alone with Thomas and doing nothing but necking? Gotta call bulldog on that. More believable she intended to meet ny called it off when caught. She still consistently lied to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another gullible husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Zzzzz....

Źzzzzzzzzzzzz......fucking boring read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Possible, but improbable.

Can a wife really be that stupid? If so, I'm glad she isn't mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wimp

A real man would had confronted her on the spot when she was kissing him and drop her right there and then. Proves what a spineless piece of crap he is and deserves what happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SO MUCH BULLSHIT....

She didn't consider what her husband would think of he kissing and making out with someone else? She has no respect for him whatsoever. Yes, she's fucking around with the asshole. Yes, her friends are covering for one another. If she was worried about what the shithead would do when he found out, she could have simply had her husband at the after hours event. Why was she required to further lead him on ? Dump this slut and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6 months later I served her Divorce papers.

My wife knew me too well and knew that I would check things out.

That is why she arranged her friend and the friends brother to be there to help her cover up. The brother was totally unaware as I found out when I talked to him. He was really pissed when he found out he was duped.

Anyway my wife cooled things for about 4 months and when she felt safe and secure she started back up with good old Thomas.

My friend Ralph told me he had seen her again at the Apollo Lounge with a guy. This time he took a video and sure enough it was Thomas and they were not dancing as work colleagues they were dancing as lovers do.

The next week I waited for her to leave her work for her "girls night out". I followed her to the Lounge and waited near her car.

3 hours later her and Thomas left and went to her car were they made out for a few minutes then the moved to the back seat and well use your imagination.

I had video etc. I went to a lawyer and got the ball rolling.

She was served the day after her next girls night out. I again watched her do Thomas in the back seat and they planned another weekend together. After my wife left Thomas walked to his car but he did not make it. I intercepted him and sent him to hospital. He will never sire children or walk and talk properly again. He also will have trouble using his hands again. Gotta love baseball bats.

After she was served she didn't bother to ring until after she found out about Thomas. She was really pissed that I had taken my frustrations out on her lover.

The divorce was final 6 months later and we separated with 50% each of our assets worth.

20 years later I contemplate on my life since. I never remarried as I had lost all trust in woman. I could work with them, socialise with them, even have sex with them but I could never trust them enough to marry again.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

I'm not buying Myra's explanation.

Anonymous, "6 months later I served her Divorce papers", comment is more accurate.

Decent story though. 3+

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say

Horseshit

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...