Mystery Motel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first thought was to just get on a flight back to the US but then I thought about actually going home and the fear was still there. I needed to know for sure I wouldn't go to jail. This was my life we were talking about. So instead of going back to the states, I flew back to Taiwan and I surprised Shenhua in the middle of the night.

She was so happy to see me. I was happy to see her too but then her family was insisting that I take a room in their home instead of going to a hotel. I would have been so much more comfortable in the hotel but they coaxed me in and before I knew it I was sharing a room with her little brother.

"I want show you something." Shenhua said as she sat next to me with her laptop.

"What's this?"

"I got the permission to go to America."

America. Permission. "Great." SHIT!!

"We can fly together to meet your mom. I stay at your house like you said."

"But don't you need a visa?"

"I got 90 day, same as you."

I told her we could talk about it later since I needed to make plans first. What I was actually doing was trying to find out for real if I was in trouble or not. How could I know? And how could I do what I needed to do with this fucking family looking over my shoulder every second of the damn day? I left the house and walked down the street a ways before making a call.

"Hello." my mom answered.

"Hey, um I have something I need to ask you."

"Hold on, sweetie." my mom said and then she yelled at someone in the background to fuck off. Was that code for the cops to start tracing the call?

"Mom, is everything ok over there?"

"Oh, honey. Everything is fine. How is Italy?"

"How did you know I w.. ahem, am in Italy?"

"You're father posted the pictures of you two. But look, I'm not angry. You're an adult. If you wanted to go see your father, that's fine. You didn't need to do it behind my back."

"I wasn't thinking it was behind your back, mom. I was in the area and I wanted to drop by. I was going to try and visit Monaco but it didn't work out."

"Monaco? You know I've been there four or five times with ..."

"Well, mom, um, what was your big news?"

"Oh, well, I met someone and we were thinking of getting married but you know, with you not here and everything else, it just doesn't seem like the right time."

"Wow. Big step. Who is this guy?"

"Oh, his name is Rick and I don't know. I think maybe this was all just a big mistake."

"What does Susan think?"

"She said she was fine with him at first but her and Rick started arguing almost from the moment ..."

"He's there? In the house?"

"Oh, yeah, honey."

"What are they arguing about?"

"Oh, you know, random stuff that's not worth arguing over. The usual."

"So, Rick is over 18, right mom?"

"You still have to ask me that?"

"Yes. ... Now answer."

"He's over 18. In fact he's almost 30."

"Almost?"

"In like a year and six more months."

Well, that conversation was going nowhere but it did give me hope that I might not actually be in trouble. But I needed to know. I needed to know for sure. I needed a way to ask that wouldn't cause alarm bells to go off. How?

I created a new email account and sent my sister a message.

"You said to call you if we ever broke up. Did you mean it?"

I was back at the house and everyone was asleep when my sister finally responded.

"Fuck you Chad. I can't believe you. You're such a fucking liar. I knew you really remembered. I fucking knew it. How dare you treat Angie the way you did. You're such a fucking pig. Own up to your responsibilities, you fucking loser. I'm just glad you didn't get me pregnant because if you did to me what you did to her I'd have my brother beat your ass into the ground. He knows kung fu now and he'll totally whip ..."

The ten or so emails she sent in rapid succession all went like that. So my ex was pregnant. That might mean it was ... my child. Well, more likely it was Chad's child and now Chad had broken up with my ex and she was carrying his baby. She might have already been pregnant when I had sex with her. That sort of made it feel gross, to think that Chad's kid was already in there when I fucked her. Ew.

Anyway, I couldn't have my sister going to Chad with that email as proof of anything so I sent her a second email that was similar to what you get when you respond to those bots on the internet that pretend to be a hot cam girl who wants you to watch her stream. I hoped that using a link to a real porn streaming site might sell it. My sister replied with one more angry email. I altered the message ever so slightly and then sent the same link. She didn't reply. I guess she finally figured out it was supposed to be a bot.

Ok, I had one more trick I needed to pull. I called the local police and just asked some questions. I let them know my name and I asked them if I'd have any trouble if I came to the US with a foreign girlfriend.

"I wouldn't be breaking the law or nothing, right? I mean, we were talking about maybe getting married and she's going to be staying at my place but I'm not holding her there or nothing. She can leave whenever she wants. And I'm not bringing her to the states just to ... you know ... in the bedroom, cause I know they got a law about that. And actually, she's coming on her own, but she's coming to be with me so I just want to make sure before we even get on the plane that this will be ok. I never want to break the law. If you guys even just told me that I was under suspicion of anything I'd come right away and turn myself in. You just got to say it."

They told me they appreciated that. Then they told me that Shenhua would have no problems so long as she entered the US legally. They brought up my one time being arrested for fighting but then checked and saw that the charges had been dropped so I was in the clear.

I remembered that too. I was so scared when they had me in the back of that police car. I thought I was going to jail. But I didn't.

Anyway, I then felt confident enough to return to the states.

...

Shenhua and I spent a couple of days in the big city before going to my house. We went shopping and she sent a few things back to her family in Taiwan. She thought it was funny to have so many trees everywhere and not have little rice plots between the houses. Needless to say, we fucked like rabbits in the hotel.

When I finally brought her all the way down to the family house and the motel, she actually seemed rather unimpressed. But she acted very happy to meet my mom and my sister and she even thought this new guy Rick was my dad but then I explained that my real dad was currently traveling.

I was going to put her into one of the extra rooms in the house but my mom actually pushed for her to keep her stuff and also sleep in my room. There was no more need for decorum of an earlier era since my mom had a live in boyfriend now.

Ugh. What a piece of shit that guy was too. Rick was as dumb as he was allegedly handsome. He actually believed my mom when she'd said she was in her late 30's. And he was always asking for money, or well, if not money specifically, asking to do this and buy that which of course all cost money. But if my mom was going to play teenager with this guy then whatever. I had my own source of income so if she wanted to piss away her own cash, it was hers to do with as she pleased. I'd given up on my mom ever acting her age.

I walked around to the motel office. My sister had to man it temporarily because the old hippie had a medical checkup to go to. I looked at her and finally I was starting to not feel weird about the fact that I'd actually had sex with her. "Yo, sis. What's up?"

"Learn to talk that way in New York, did you?"

"Does that girl I'm with look like she's from New York?"

"Could be. New York has all kinds of crazy people."

"Well, I heard there was a bit a drama while I was gone. Um, I don't really care cause it has nothing to do with me but just in case someone starts asking me about something, do you want to fill me in?"

"No."

"Not even a little."

"It has nothing to do with you. Keep your nose out of other people's business."

"Yeah, alright. I got you."

"But before you even think of trying to date Angie again now that she's single, she has her own problems to deal with. You can't help her."

"Did you not just see me with my new girlfriend?"

"I'm just saying."

"No, you were just trying to hurt me. That was the only reason to say that. Obviously you didn't need to say anything but you put it out there anyway just to try and cut me down. Well, fine. Message received. You don't care about me and I should not consider you my sister anymore."

"What? I didn't mean that." she started to say but I'd walked out. "Hey."

I powered walked to the corner and whipped around and headed to the house. Before I got to the door my sister had grabbed my arm and was pulling me.

"I said I didn't mean it like that."

"Then how did you mean it? Huh? I don't see you in like two and a half months and when I get home you just trash talk me. Mom's boyfriend was more welcoming. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry." she said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Welcome home. I mean it. Welcome home. We missed you. It's been so, like just so, stressful since you've been gone."

"Why? What happened?"

"I did something really stupid."

"Yeah, me too. I went and got another girlfriend. And don't even ask about Italy."

"I'm being serious."

"Alright. What happened?"

"Ok, so me and Angie had this plan to have ... a threesome with, you know, Chad."

"So you three are now like, instead of a couple you're a ... a group. Ménage à trois, that it?"

"No. Angie and Chad broke up."

"So you're dating Chad now? Is that how this works? The classic pass off?"

"No. Of course not. But because of me, they broke up. And now Angie is pregnant and Chad says it's not his."

"Well, Angie did cheat on me before we broke up. Maybe he's right."

My sister punched my arm. "No. He cheated on her."

"How would that get Angie pregnant?"

"UGH. You aren't listening. Ok. Chad cheated on Angie with me at the threesome. But instead of pulling out like he was supposed to, he went all the way with Angie and now she's pregnant."

"You know, Angie told me that she let Chad cum inside her all the time. She told a lot of people that in fact. She made a really big deal out of the fact that she made me pull out but let him ... "

"She was just trying to piss you off. You know she practices safe sex."

Right, cause threesomes are safe sex. "Well. Good luck to them. Is she going to keep the baby?"

"Of course. I know you were mad at her for a long time but she's not a bad person. She's not going to do that."

"Well, from the way she treats me it sure seems like she's a bad person. I never once did anything to hurt her. Nothing."

"She knows."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She knows you were good to her. I told her."

"Then why all the stunts?"

"To get your attention. You stopped talking to her."

"She cheated on me and started dating another guy. Yeah, I'm going to stop talking to her. And she's lucky I don't call the police."

"For what?"

"How did she know I was going out of town? How did she know to plan the threesome for that day so I couldn't kick you guys out of here? Huh? How did you or her know? She must have hacked my email or something. I heard you guys planning your stunt but I already had my plane ticket and I wasn't going to waste it."

"She didn't do that. Come on. Listen to yourself. We had no idea you were leaving."

"So, the plan was for me to catch you guys? She actually wanted me to have to see that with my own eyes? And she's not a bad person because... why?"

"She's not a bad person. Come on. She's going to be a mom."

"That does not exclude her from being a bad person." Then I pointed to the house. "Case in point."

My sister's expression changed. "How was daddy?"

"He was good. He was happy. I sort of, I mean, I didn't mention it to him at the time but I wanted to check out what he had going on cause I was thinking that I might want to go work for him."

My sister gasped for air. "Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, I know mom would throw a temper tantrum and say I was abandoning her but look at me. I'm 25 years old and I help run my mom's little dinky motel. I'm not even the head guy. Why did I even go to college if this was what I was going to do with my life? I want more."

"You're really going to work for daddy?"

"I don't know. I didn't talk to him about it. I just went and got a tour is all. I just wanted to see so I could maybe think about it. But look, you can not tell mom about that. No."

"I won't. Don't worry."

"If I go work for dad, I'll have to do like I did this time and just go. You know that."

"I won't stop you. I might want to come with you."

"Well, we'll see when the time comes. We'll see."

We talked for a bit more and I had to say officially that she was back to being my sister. Then I found myself looking at her ass as she walked away and noting just to myself that she'd given me a hard on. No, that's not right. I shouldn't be thinking of her sexually. Oh, but just her smell conjured all these feelings and memories of that night. Whether I wanted to admit it or not, I was now sexually attracted to her. It wasn't a simple guy sees a girl kind of attraction either. I really wanted her. I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted any other woman in my life.

No. That was wrong. That was so wrong. I had to get the demons out of my head. It couldn't be that way. No. So, I had to then go into the house, grab Shenhua and bring her upstairs so I could fuck her silly as a way to attempt to expunge my sister from my mind.

That night I took Shenhua out on the town and ran into Chad of all people. I figured, no need to antagonize the guy. I bought him a beer and waved. He got his beer and then came over to greet us.

"Hey, man. Long time."

"A little bit, yeah."

"How long did it take you to grow out that beard?"

I squinted my eyes at the question but then answered, "Not that long."

"Who this?" Shenhua asked.

"Shenhua, this is Chad. Now, look Chad, you already took one woman from me. Don't go after this one."

The three of us laughed but Shenhua probably didn't know what was actually so funny.

"So, did you hear about Angie?"

"I heard something."

"I just want you to know man, I didn't mistreat her like she's saying. I'm just concerned."

"About a baby?"

"See, I'm going to be honest with you. I don't remember what she's talking about. I don't remember doing any of that stuff."

"You guys had sex, though, right?"

"Yeah, but she always made me pull out or use a condom."

"She says you didn't and even if you did, those don't always work."

"I know that but none of my previous girlfriends ever got pregnant no matter how we did it."

"They were probably on birth control."

"Listen. What I'm saying is, this is all just irregular. I'm going to ask for a DNA test when the baby is born. I think I have to."

"Maybe she condom jacked you. You do know that sex leads to pregnancy."

"I know that. Look, I know you're going to hear all kinds of stuff about me but I'm telling you it's not true. I mean, if the baby ends up being mine then of course I'm there and I'm going to help her take care of it. But all that other stuff, I'm telling you I didn't do these things."

"You didn't have sex with Angie?"

"I mean I did but ... Look, I never touched your sister. Never. We talked about it, sure. But I never touched. Man to man I wanted to tell you that. I know she's saying this and that about me but I'm telling you the truth. I never touched her."

"You guys are adults. I don't have a say over her love life."

"I never touched her."

"Ok. I got it. I believe you. Thanks for telling me."

"Ok. Thanks for listening. You're a good guy."

I also happened to bump into my ex at a different place when I was coming out of the restroom. She saw me, made a weird face, and then spun around and escaped from me. "Bye." I said.

I got back to Shenhua who was throwing bread to some ducks in the lake.

"What mean blow job?" she asked.

I laughed. "Why are you asking?" Was she finally going to give me one?

"Man say he give me money for Asian style blow job. I tell him that I no can work now. I not on work visa. But if he want job, go fill out application like everybody else."

I laughed. "Ha. You're so smart. That's my girl."

When we got home my mom and her boyfriend were doing something in the living room that was probably sexual so we didn't go in there. Shenhua wanted to take a bath but it looked like my sister was in there. To my surprise, Shenhua was just going to go in there and share the bath with my sister. Oh, that was an image I did not want in my head or I was going to cum on myself. I told my girlfriend that we just didn't do it that way. It was one person at a time unless you were having sex.

"Really? So strange."

...

The next morning I awoke to find Shenhua folding my clothes. I took my morning shower and when I came back into my room she was reorganizing my hanging clothes in my closet.

"What are you doing?"

"This was all mess so I fix it."

"It was fine how it was."

"How you can find if all mixed together?"

"I just remember where everything is."

"But this way better. See. All sock go here. All shirt here. It neater this way."

"Ok." I wasn't going to argue with her but I wished she would have talked to me before taking it upon herself to just do that.

It was sort of funny but being back in my room in my mom's house I really felt cluttered. I mean, all this stuff was mine but I hadn't seen it or had access to it for so long that I was feeling like I was disconnected from it. Did I really need all this? I had felt such different kind of feelings in the hotel rooms when I was just living out of one travel bag that had to be able to carry everything I needed and be ready to go at a moment's notice. It was sort of a cleaner way to be, to live. Looking at my room now, it was so dusty and had stuff everywhere. I didn't really have any floor space to speak of with all the dressers and boxes and a chest and my bed and on and on and on. And it wasn't like my room was small but even as big as it was I had filled it up without even thinking about it.

After lunch I drove Shenhua over to the outlet mall because she wanted to buy even more stuff. She saw some things she wanted to send back to her sister and mother. I asked about her brother or father and she just laughed.

"They say don't need clothes from America."

"Ok."

"Oh, this one so cute. I want try it on."

I pointed to the changing rooms and then I was just waiting. I looked around and saw that they were starting to sell winter jackets and coats since the weather was going to turn cold in a few more weeks.

While I was waiting I heard someone say my name. I recognized the voice and I cringed. I slowly turned around and I saw her. My ex was standing right there. She didn't look pregnant yet but her clothes were a bit looser than her usual.

"Hi, how are you?" I said to her.

"I'm great. It's so good to see you again." she said as she came and gave me a hug of all things.

"Good. I'm happy to hear it." I said as I pulled out of the hug and got free of physical contact with her.

"How are things with you?"

"Couldn't be better. I'm sort of going through a big transition in my life right now."

"You know, I actually didn't know that you were back in town."

"Well, I'm not a celebrity or anything. Why should anyone care what I'm doing?"

"Well, I care. I missed you not being here."

I thought about what she'd just said. Did she mean to say the actual meaning of that sentence or did she really mean to say that she missed me while I was gone?