Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom grows her breasts and I meet my cousins new friend.
5.5k words
4.59
32.6k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers

Previously: After arriving through a portal with my busty mom and cousin onto an island filled with other big chested women, Greg has spoken with the queen, played a bit with his mom and cousin and even titfucked the queen.

Note: Thank you for all the suggestions and comments. I have used some of them in the writing of this story.

"What do you mean the fruit on the island makes your breasts bigger?" I asked.

"It's true and only takes a few days!" replied the queen.

It was a few hours after the queen and I had fooled around. Mom, Katy and the queen were sitting around the table with me. I was told about my new role on the island. My job would be to introduce myself to the women and eventually have sex with all of them. How lucky was I?

The queen continued. "So if you so choose, you could make your mom's titties even bigger than they are!"

Mom and I laughed nervously. "These are big enough, but if you would like them bigger (she looked at me), I will eat as much fruit as I can to increase their size! But I will need a bigger bra and obviously I don't have one" replied mom.

"Well, you could go braless like most of us do, however we have managed to make an improvised bra out of some materials from around the island. There is a hut towards the end of the village with all different sizes. Just go out and pick one." Said the queen.

"Great, I will do that then. Greg, you'll come with me right?"

"Of course mom!"

"I'll go braless, let these L cups breath for a bit!" replied Katy.

"Great, oh and I have instructed the builders to make you guys a comfortable cottage to live in. Take a tour around the place and get to know the people while they do so. I know you will enjoy meeting them all! Feel free to have fun."

So here I was on an island full of giant breasted, beautiful women. I couldn't believe my luck!

"Alright, Greg, will you go find me a big bra for these?" she said motioning to her humongous breasts. "I'll wait in our hut for you!"

"OK mom sure!"

I walked towards where the bra hut was. I met many friendly women along the way and I greeted them all. Busty was not even a word to describe them. Some of them looked close to mom's MM cups.

I found the small hut and walked inside. There were dozens of bras. Some had been donated possibly by the women who had outgrown their own. Some were made and sewn properly with materials found around the island. I wasn't sure what materials they all were, I was just excited to find a bra for mom.

I was alone in the hut as I started sifting through the bras. I couldn't find any as big as mom needed so I took the biggest one I could find.

Just then another woman entered the hut. She was slightly chubby with thick hips, thighs and the softest arms. Plus, she was sporting a massive pair of incredible looking tits. Her face gorgeous and soft.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know someone was in here!" she said.

I took the opportunity as required of me to introduce myself. "Don't worry, it's no problem. I'm Greg."

"Good to meet you! I'm Sally. You haven't seen an M cup bra by any chance, this one just broke, I burst through it?"

"Burst through it?" I asked.

"Yes, you see when I landed on the island a few weeks ago, I was a K cup and was wearing a bra, but now with all the fruit I've been eating, my breasts have ballooned and expanded to an M cup."

"Well, my mom is an MM cup and I can't find anything to fit her! I'm thinking you won't either." I said with excitement.

"Is that so?" asked Sally. "It's a good thing you are a boob guy as I understand you'll be pleasing us ladies. I hope you have stamina!"

"Well, there's only one way to find out..." I said taking off my pants flashing her my already hard cock.

"Fuck that's huge!" said Sally. "I've got to have it!" she said desperately.

Sally came over to me and I immediately started molesting her huge tits. Lifting them up, feeling their weight, sucking, touching and kissing them anywhere I could get my mouth and hands. Her M cup tits were heavy, smooth soft skin and her cleavage smelt like coconut shampoo. We moaned together as I feasted on her tits.

"MMMMMMMM" she moaned. "You really are a boob guy aren't you!"

I didn't answer as I continued my assault on her tits.

I started deep kissing Sally while grabbing her breasts. Each was four times the size of her head and hung down to her waist. It was incredible that even though she was carrying a bit of weight, her tits were wider than her waist. Her tongue explored my mouth in a deep hot kiss.

It was quiet except for the sound of kissing.

"I need to lie down." I said motioning to the large pile of bras.

I lay down and Sally started sucking my cock.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!" I moaned as I watched bob over my towering dick. Every now and then she would gently suck my balls and lick under them which made my neck hairs stand up.

She massaged her tongue over my shaft while also stroking my cock up and down, sucking, licking and worshipping my cock. Her soft hands tenderly stroking my cock while she gagged on it. Both hands corkscrewed over my hardness as she gave me an incredible blowjob ad handjob.

"So good!" I cried.

"Mmmmmffffffff!" she moaned on my cock.

Sadly, she stopped sucking.

Sally had started to impale herself on my cock. As she did so, she rubbed her clit as she attempted to swallow my cock in her pussy.

"Fuck...too big!" she yelled.

Her tight cunt convulsed on my dick, causing pleasant tightness on my cock. Her wet pussy enveloped my cock inch by inch, slowly until she had reached the base.

"It's been so long!" she moaned.

Sally rubbed her clit and bounced on my cock slowly.

"You're filling my cunt up!" she yelled.

"Ahhhhh so good!" I moaned as I squeezed her breasts. As she started going faster, I noticed her thick hips and tummy bounce and wobble as she fucked me.

Sally was getting close to coming. She was rubbing her clit furiously now.

"I'm CLOSE!" she screamed.

"Ahhhhh fuck, your cunts so good! FUCK MY COCK!" I shouted. She started bouncing faster and with purpose, feeling every inch of my cock on her pussy, I reached the warm untouched depths of her cunt.

"GON CUM!" I screamed.

"CUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!" she shrieked as her cunt convulsed and I spewed hot loads deep into her as I squeezed her M cup tits hard as I bucked my hips to go deeper as she bounced on my cock, milking every drop.

Sally collapsed on the floor, exhausted and out of breath. Her mammoth tits stretched out across her entire torso.

I lay there, exhausted, happy and out of breath. It felt great!

"Stamina...CHECK!" Sally said half giggling, half panting.

Eventually I got up, helped Sally up, gave her a kiss and told her I had to get back and give the bra to mom.

My heart was racing. I was about to give mom a bra to try on. I was hoping she would do it in front of me. I eventually arrived at our hut. It was simple, but quaint and private.

"I found you a bra!" I said, holding out the gigantic donated bra.

"Hmmm, that looks a bit small. OK, let me try it on. You can watch, you know?" said mom reassuringly.

Mom was about to bare her breasts to me for the first time. She lifted her top and her breasts sprung out. Her heavy, full MM cup tits jutted out feet in front of her and ended just below her thick hips. Wider than her slim waist, they were a thing of beauty. Heavy stretch marks at the tops of her tits and slight blue veins appeared to run down from the tops to her small pink nipples. I couldn't stop staring.

"Hahahahha! Boob boy is BUSTED!" said mom. "Hand me that bra will you?"

"Sorry mom, it's just that they are so big and heavy and beautiful!"

"You're making me blush."

She tried on the bra but it was clearly too small. It pushed her massive mammaries up just under her chin showing obscene amounts of cleavage. It was so hot!

"Looks too small!" said mom.

"Looks fine to me!" I replied as we both giggled.

"I could go braless and ask someone to make me one and as I'll be eating the fruit to grow my huge boobs for you, I'll need a bigger one anyway."

"Oh mom, that is so sexy, I mean the going braless part."

"Haha, I bet you'd like that. So did you meet anyone in the bra hut?" she asked while putting the bra away.

"I did, I met someone called Sally?"

"And, was she to your liking!"

"Absolutely mom! She had massive tits, like almost as big as yours."

"How big, you naughty boob boy?"

"M cups I think."

I couldn't believe even though mom and I had been chatting so openly like this, it still felt incredible.

"Mmmm, you must have been in your element. My handsome boob boy alone, tell me something happened."

"Well yes, she gave me a blowjob and then had sex and we both came together!"

"Look at you go stud!"

"Thanks mom!"

"You know, I've been thinking. I want us to go to the next stage, I want us to make love, but I want to do it with you, alone. I've found a place on the other side of the island where we won't be disturbed. It's beautiful there. I will show you soon but first I need to pump these boobies up for you."

"Oh mom, that's what I want and I'm ready too, I just can't wait to be with you, it will be magical."

"Come here darling!" Mom pulled me into chest, her boobs crushing my chest and groin. It felt so good, this warm hug.

Later that day we joined everyone for a feast of meat, fish, vegetables (the island had it's own vegetable patch) and fruit. It was so good having a full meal. I got to meet all the women and all of them were gorgeous, blondes, brunettes, redheads, all different types but all of them were stacked, most were slim and stacked and some petite with huge tits. I was in heaven. I couldn't wait to get started.

I was advised there was a sort of lottery ticketing system that all the women got to choose a ticket with numbers and they would all be able to have sex with me...and definitely titfucking!

After the feast, both mom, Katy and I went back to the cottage. We fell asleep immediately in our giant bed together.

The next morning I turned over and cuddled mom. She had her back to me. I poked my hard cock between her big bum. "Morning darling!" she said. "Mmmmm, someone's randy!"

She turned over, squashing her massive mammaries against my chest. She looked at me lovingly. "So tell me, how big do you want me to be, you know in the boob department? I've been eating a lot of fruit and I feel like I'm bigger but I want you to be happy baby?"

"Well, I don't know mom, I've never been with anyone as big as you."

"Ok well, how about I say a letter and you tell me when to stop?" she suggested. "OK, NN cup?"

"Keep going!" I said.

"O cup!"

"Go fish!" I said grinning.

"P cup!"

"Do you think P cups could envelop my cock?"

"I think even your dick would disappear between them." She replied.

"P cups it is. I think it will take a few days, but if that will make my baby happy!"

"It will mom!"

"So when I'm that big, what would you do with me?"

"Hmmmmm, suck, kiss and lick your tits. Then my favourite, put my cock in your cleavage!"

"Hahah, a titfuck!" she giggled. "Of course you would!"

"And your cousin, she'll need some attention too?"

"Yes, well I'm hoping a double titfuck is on the cards!"

"Double titfuck?" said mom. "I think we can arrange for more than that to pleasure that beast!" she replied. The thought excited me of what was to come.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, I need to grow some big boobies for my baby! That's what I'm going to do!"

And so over the next few days, mom did exactly that. She lived on a diet of mostly the exotic fruit growing her breasts and I noticed a big difference. I knew she wanted to wait until she was a P cup and I was willing to wait. Meanwhile I was meeting with multiple women a day, fucking, sucking, titfucking and it was heaven, but mom, that was what I was looking forward to.

Finally the day arrived. I was sitting chatting to some of the women, staring at their bountiful breasts when all of a sudden mom appeared.

"Sorry to break this up ladies, but could I borrow my son for a while?"

She leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Come with me...now!"

She grabbed my hand and led me deep into the forest.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see!" she replied.

"Is it happening?"

"Yes." She said sultrily.

We came to a clearing, it had a small waterfall, a river one could swim in, soft grass and even sand for a little beach. All you could hear was the waterfall and the birds singing. No one was around. It was incredible.

"Are you ready son?"

"I am mom." I said while feeling a lump in my throat. I couldn't believe this was happening.

She got undressed and looked at me lovingly. "I've reached P cup for you, my naughty boob boy. And I'm going to pleasure you until you cover me in cum. Not only has this fruit made my breasts bigger, it's made them perkier too! And on top of all of that, I feel hornier than ever"

"Perky P Cups?" I laughed.

"All for you, my darling."

And like that, mom pulled me into her tits. It was a magnificent feeling. Soft, warm, heavy and perky P cups greeted my waiting mouth as I used both hands to lick, suck and explore mom's amazing tits. I squeezed them hard, feeling their softness and bringing her hard nipples into my mouth. I attacked the sensitive nipples with heavy sucking, swirling the tongue around it, tasting it. I smashed her breasts against my head, getting lost in her cleavage and moaning throughout. Mom did too and pushed my head deeper into her forbidden cleavage.

"Mmmm baby, suck my tits! It's soooo good!" she moaned.

The stretch marks at the tops of her humongous breasts only turned me on more, seeing they were natural, home-grown tits. Mom then took her tits and rested them on my shoulder, overlapping onto my upper back. "There, that will be easier to suck between my tits!" she said.

After a while of sucking and handling her breasts, I was ready to burst out. I quickly jumped out of my clothes.

"Lie down baby!" mom said.

I lay on some soft warm grass as mom stared openly at my rock hard pulsing cock. She kneeled down next to me and kissed the head of my cock. It jerked in reaction to the sensual kiss. My heart was racing, thumping loudly. Mom locked eyes with me as she slowly enveloped my cock with her juicy lips. I felt her bottom lip stroke the underside of my cock as she went deeper and deeper down my cock.

"Ahhhhh mom, it's good!" I moaned.

"MMMMMMMMM!" she responded.

She had reached half way down my 11 inch cock and brought her head up. This time as she went down, she took her long nails and stroked down my thighs causing almost orgasmic bliss. This time she went deeper and I could feel the back of her throat slowly start to open up to accommodate my cock. It reached the back of her throat and she went further. I could feel my cock go down her tight wet throat. Pleasure tears in my eyes, I lay back further.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled.

Mom fed my cock into her mouth still. She kept going and going, not even gagging until she had reached the base and had entirely deep throated my cock. I felt my cock pulse in her throat. Then she pulled back slowly allowing herself to savour every inch of it. When she reached the head, she stroked and cupped my balls tenderly and went down extra slowly so I could enjoy the feeling of her warm mouth. She reached the base again.

"Mom, too good!' I cried.

Pleasure tears running down my face, mom continued to bob on my cock, making lewd sucking sounds that only added to the atmosphere of the waterfall and bird sounds. I writhed and moaned in pleasure as mom continued to give me the greatest blowjob I ever had. It seemed mom couldn't get enough of my cock as she sped up now sucking it hard and fast while now using her hands to jerk me off at the same time.

"Mom, gon cum!" I warned.

"Not yet." She mumbled over my cock.

She got up and without skipping a beat sat down on my cock, enveloping it with her forbidden pussy. As I parted her lips, we moaned together, locking eyes as she went deeper and deeper.

"Oh MOM!" I shouted.

"Baby...you're inside me!"

I couldn't even reply as her tight, wet pussy stretched to accommodate my cock. I went further in, until every inch of my cock was stuffed inside of mom. She smiled at me then collapsed, bringing her giant, heavy hangers into my face. I smashed them round my face and head again as mom moaned on me. She bounced her ass on me, feeling the giant thick butt bounce and wobble on my thighs. Her body was a dream come true. Each stroke down on my cock felt like I was about to come but somehow managed not to. The feeling was unbelievable.

As her ass rippled on me as mom rode my cock, and as I smashed her breasts either side of me, she cried out in pleasure.

"Baby, your...cock...your cock's too good!"

"Mom, I'm so close!" I screamed.

She bounced on me faster now, in a perfect rhythm. I was able to sit up as mom put her arms around my back and pulled me into her tits. I grabbed her big ass, feeling it wobble and shake. It was incredibly firm and fat at the same time. I was enveloped in her tits, hands on her huge bum, buried deep inside my own mom. It was too much!

"Mom...I can't!" I cried loudly.

"Me too...cum together! I'm close!" she shrieked.

I felt the feeling inside my stomach and balls as I got to the point of not return.

"Yes...yes...YES! FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Cumming!" I yelled.

I lifted my hips and ploughed my hardness into mom, buried deep to the base of my 11 inch cock as I unloaded gallons of cum inside her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" we yelled together.

"Feel your cum baby! It's too good!"

I pumped more seed deep into the depths of mom's cunt as pleasure tears continued to well up in my eyes. Mom then slowed down and bounced on me slowly, milking my cock and giving me complete satisfaction. Eventually mom collapsed next to me. My lewd cock pointing skywards. She stroked my chest and cuddled with me lovingly, gently kissing my head every now and then. I was wrapped up in her naked body and feeling blissful.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep. My eyes closed. With the birds chirping softly and the waterfall, it wasn't long before I was asleep. When we woke up, it must have been a few hours later. While the sun was still shining and hot, it was getting towards evening. I woke mom up from her sleep, we got dressed and left back to the village.

"Mom, that was incredible, I loved being with you, I loved every moment."

"Me too darling! It felt special, it felt right, it was just...perfect. Plus, you made mommy cum hard. You really have a gift!"

"Thanks mom!"

"Anyway, we haven't seen your cousin for a while. Any idea where she is?" mom asked as we got back to our hut.

"Not sure, I'll go look for her." I said.

I went off towards the beach and mom went back to the hut. I thought I would go check to see if she was swimming again. I went off on a short walk to the beach and sure enough there was Katy, swimming with another woman who I had not seen before.

I stood on the beach and when they looked back, I waved at them. They waved back and started making their way back to shore. When they finally got to the shore

"Hey Greg! Where've you been? Oh...sorry, this is Cammy."

Cammy was beautiful, long blonde messy hair, a fantastic smile, slim, but not skinny tummy, big hips, thighs and bum and massive tits of course.

"Hey Cammy!" I said putting out my hand.

"Don't be silly." She said as she came in for a hug.

She squashed her bra encased tits into me and gave me a good hug. Her hot but wet tits felt great against me and I started getting hard.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers
12