All Comments on 'Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 02'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 2 years ago

Really glad to see you posting the next installment of this story so fast. Mixed feelings on Mom being the biggest. Like that it made the queen jealous and there's now a BE competition, but with a BE agent readily available I would have liked if there were bigger women and Mom had to catch up.

With the upcoming competition, I hope it encourages someone(s) to make bigger bras: Mom and the queen are going to need them and even though topless is the default it would be nice to have these bigger bras for special occasions and future growth. Heck, Greg could say he liked unwrapping massive breasts via undoing a woman's bra if a plausible explanation is needed.

Would like more details of the day to day life on the island and more descriptions/interactions of the various women on the island. The story notes these women in such a quickie manner and then returns to Greg and his mom that it makes the island feel small. Maybe, a journal style chapter: Day 5, I encountered a petite blonde crying by the river. I could barely hear her as her massive tits muffled the sound.

Would love for the competition to expand to more candidates than just Mom and the queen. Heck, make island government more electoral (i.e. more official positions that the women compete for). Greg, with the competition as precedent, could be Judge/Decider which would make the various candidates try to get his vote through various sexual acts and, of course, ever bigger breasts.

parksy04parksy04almost 2 years ago

I'm really liking the huge sizes on offer here. Would it be possible to have Greg find a way to grow his cock along with the breasts of the women around him. I reckon that would be awesome!

Aside from that, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story! I hope all the women on the island get caught up in the spirit of compeTITion when they see how outrageously busty Greg's mom and the queen are becoming! The queen may be determined to keep her crown, but Mom will do whatever it takes to ensure that her gigantic udders remain her son's favorites. Both women gorge on the breast expansion fruit until their bellies look ten months pregnant.

It's soon discovered that overdosing on the fruit increases its potency to such a degree that not only does it enlarge the eater's boobs, it also greatly widens her hips and massively fattens her butt and thighs, giving her an extreme hourglass figure. Needless to say, everyone is delighted at this revelation and the women redouble their efforts.

Of course, with their hormones running wild from all this rampant growth—combined with the orgasmic stimulation of constantly having their tremendous jugs groped, suckled, and tittyfucked—it comes as no surprise when their mammary glands awaken and begin lactating profusely. Seeing who can squirt the most milk becomes another benchmark in the ongoing contest.

Both women are hell-bent on growing the biggest and milkiest melons, but Mom's willpower is superior. She's able to resist giving her son head for the duration of the event, while the queen gives in to her lust and sucks him off frequently. With her belly full of cum, she can't eat as much fruit, allowing Mom to take the lead.

Even after she's declared the winner, Mom finds that she is addicted to growth. She loves seeing her titties and ass swelling bigger and bigger, and loves how uncontrollably horny she makes her son. To guarantee that she never becomes complacent in her quest for ever-larger curves, Mom's first decree as queen is that any woman may challenge her royal TITle at any time. Since the position includes the privilege of enjoying Greg's huge cock without having to wait for a turn under the lottery system, many women set their sights on the crown, including Katy...

Just my suggestions for how I'd like to see the next chapter (and the luscious ladies) develop. Once again, awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Deliciously unrealistic in a fantastic way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, but something about it bugs me. His mom offers to grow her titties as big as he wants, no limits... And he settles for like, three cup sizes? He should have asked her to grow them as big as mountains! Maybe she'll end up that big in her competition with the queen.

BizzyBBizzyBover 1 year ago

I loved ch.1 and ch.2, really looking froward to ch.3! Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would there ever be intercourse in this story or these characters will just continue play boobie boobie?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great stories

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I literally laughed out loud at how terrible this is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...