All Comments on 'Mystery of the Moon'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice but uncomplete story without first part

sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely

Please write more you show a great deal of promise as an author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NICE

A simple story told clearly and effectively; one cannot ask for more.

paponciopaponcioabout 12 years ago
more please

my pussy is so wet and warm, I may go crazy right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
" I know I'm safe. So is my sperm in her womb where the first, thick, pearly-white jet of it now wetly splatters, making her shudder."

This is a typically beautiful and lyrical account of hot motherfucking by a great author. The boy is innocent and naive, startled by the sight of his mother's cunt. But, since he is a healthy, normal boy, he quickly gets over that and his young prick gets harder than it's ever been before. No rigamarole about mom sucking her boy's cock and her son slurping her cunt--that can come later. The boy's stiff prick goes straight for his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth. He pumps his mother's cunt with all his youthful energy and strength, giving them the best sensations they've ever had. Finally, the boy unloads his hot young balls up his mom, shooting her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. A perfect bonding of mother and son, mature wet cunt and stiff young cock.

deathgodmatthewdeathgodmatthewover 8 years ago
Will there be more?

Please make a chapter 2 this was a great short story

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

So this was NOT the first time they connected?

I'm confused....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous