Mystic Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to go to sleep right now?"

"Not really. Feel like talking?" I had to giggle: I feel like a schoolgirl all over again!

"Yes, you?"

"Of course, come in Mary."

She puts her candle on the desk and slips in the bed with me. Then, turning around she blows the flame out and lets the darkness reign again. I'm on my back and when she turns towards me, she places herself just like Klaudia had been, a few minutes earlier. I feel her burning leg on mine, that were not that cold to start with. Still intrigued by that incredible heat, I wait for her to start the conversation. Putting her hand around my neck and over my ear, she pulls me closer to her and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"So, where were you going when you found our home?"

"I had no exact destination, I was just visiting this part of the country."

"Don't you have a family or boyfriend somewhere, waiting for you? You talked about the past, but what about now?"

"A family yes, but no boyfriend..." Just by the tone of my voice, she understood that something was not perfect with that non-existent boyfriend.

"Had problems with the last one?"

"Yes, you can say that. But it was more than 5 months ago. Argh..." I sighed. "I don't know what got into me when I answered your question. "

"OK, let's change the subject a bit. You must have met some pretty interesting boys during your trips?" By the way she insisted on "interesting", I understood what she meant. So I tell her about the one time I met a guy with a tattoo on his thigh;

"It was about nine o'clock p.m. and I was a bit tired. When I entered in his pick-up, I immediately knew that I would love that ride. He was simply gorgeous, about 25 years old. I noticed, before the little light turned off, that he had a tattoo on his right thigh. So, not stupid, I asked him about it. He then turned on the light to explain what it meant to him. With no particular excuse, I touched it with both my hands. It was very high on his thigh, and he took a quick but very faint breath when he felt my hands on him. With one hand I was taking the hair out of the way to see it better, but the other was doing the real work. Going lower and lower around, I was gently massaging his leg, squeezing it's long muscles. After a few minutes of silence, we both knew that I didn't care about the tattoo, and my hand had made it's way yet higher and closer to his inner thigh. Then, with my own thighs beginning to get hotter, and his jeans cut-offs beginning to get tighter, I unsnapped my seat belt and turned on the long bench. By then, the only sound in the truck was the soft country music. I bent down and without wasting any time, I began kissing the tattoo in question. "

"Just like that, without any reason, you began kissing him?" She laughed against my neck, trying not to wake anybody else.

"His tattoo, yes."

"Wow, quite feisty aren't you?!..."

"Well I was so hot I didn't even hesitate. Anyway, I was slowly going up on his leg and I finally reached his cut-offs. "

Suddenly, Mary starts to kiss my neck, slow and gentle little kisses. When she notices that I stopped, he pauses and asks; "Am I making a mistake Tanya?"

"No..., it's just that..."

"Shhh then, just continue your story, I like it. I really like erotic stories, and you tell it soooo well!"

My heart just went into over drive when she stretched her "soooo" in a purely erotic fashion. Purely erotic. I try to go on, but her sweet kisses are making me skip parts and go to the end more quickly than it really happened.

"Then I saw his feet pushing down the clutch and the brakes. When we were completely stopped, he turned on the four flashers and began to unzip his shorts. Springing in full view was his erect cock, a nice six or seven inches long. As my left arm grabbed it, my right went under his balls to caress them. Kissing the head, I slowly opened my mouth and swallowed it whole."

Mary stops kissing me for a few seconds; "A whole seven inches meat inside your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Your hotter than I thought Tanya... go on, I want to hear the rest of it. " Then she resumed her kissing, always staying in my neck.

"I then felt his hands on my head, pulling me up and down on his hard shaft, taking him deep in my throat."

When I finish the last phrase, she crosses her leg over mine, and lifts her waist a little. I understand why she lifted herself when her thin slip raises up, she had just uncovered her own bush. Rubbing her pussy gently on my skin, with her leg across my belly, she simply drives me wild. After letting out a nervous sigh, I put my hand on her leg and caress it until I reach the beginning of her buttocks. After a few minutes of caressing her buttocks, she puts a hand on mine and pushes it lower until I fall between her ass cheeks and in the burning wetness between them. She doesn't need to guide me any longer. I slip two fingers inside her slit and rub them up and down, from her hole to her clit, brushing both my fingers around the first and directly on the second. She lets out a soft moan and stops kissing me. Rolling completely over me, she straddles my hips and dives in for a real kiss. Filtering through my lips, her hot tongue finds mine and the passion is released. After a while, she breaks the kiss, arches backwards and, holding her lace slip in her hands, she uncrosses her arms over her head, freeing her delicious breasts for me. After bending back down, she whispers in my ear to close my eyes for a few seconds. Suddenly, she lets herself lay completely on me and I feel he breasts on mine; directly on mine. My tee-shirt simply disappeared!

But I soon forget about this little disappearing act when the two smooth and tender infernos of her breasts spread their weight all over mine. With our lips slightly touching, we let our breasts dance, making the soft and faint erotic sounds of two delicate skins rubbing on one another. Lowering slowly, Mary starts to kiss my neck and goes on lower. Leaving a fine saliva trace on her way down, she moves to the creamy white valley between my breasts and brings her hands to my chest. After cupping my breasts with her hands, she starts licking my nipples. A few minutes later, I'm bucking under her touches and when she starts to moan softly, I simply go wild. All this time she kept her belly rubbing closely against my pussy, stimulating my clit just enough for me to be on the edge of a raging breast orgasm. Then, placing her elbows more steady on the bed, she raises up a bit and slides her pussy over mine. But, there's a surprise with he pleasure; I feel her clit, her incredibly huge clit licking it's way up my slit about half a inch deep. When it reaches mine, it acts as a key to unlock my orgasm.

When she sees that I won't be able to contain my moans any longer, she bends down and kisses me furiously. Pushing her tongue deep inside my mouth, she tilts her head a bit and goes even deeper. With my mouth opened as wide as I can, I let my moan go freely in her mouth, pulling her head harder towards mine with both my hands in her flowing hair. Her huge clit continues to rave mine, sending me to a climax way too fast... I can't imagine how she does it, but I can feel her hips gyrating slowly between my thighs. As blood rushes to and from my pussy, I can feel it pulsing with pleasure against her. And when her tongue in my mouth stops and lays still, I know that she's climaxing too. As if perfectly in sync, we both explode at the same time, our arms locking around each other and my legs constricting her ass, hips and pussy against me. As I arch my back for the final throes of my orgasm, I push my breasts against hers one last time.

Letting all her weight fall on me, she lays there, as spent as I am. When she pulls her tongue out of my mouth, I realize that she was way deeper than any regular tongue could have reached. Maybe she had that little thread under hers cut off? Perhaps. I'll ask her about it tomorrow because for now, I can't do anything else than simply enjoy her burning body pressed on mine.

Minutes later, she moves off me and gets up, taking her candle and lacy slip with her. After she opened my door, she lets out a faint "good night" before leaving. As I turn around in my bed, I feel my tee-shirt under me. I still wonder how it could have made it's way there, but in the sweet afterglow of my first lesbian orgasm in a long time, I don't really care. Squeezing some bed-sheets between my legs, I pull them against my pussy and fall asleep quite peacefully...

This morning, I wake up at 9:30, and there's not a sound in the house. Thinking back at what Juliette said about this mansion being magical, I start to realize that she might have said true. The Pina-Colada, the Irish music, her two delicious daughters and the sensuous atmosphere that clings to everything are some of the examples. And I don't even begin to wonder about my disappearing tee-shirt last night! I put my pillow against the large head board and then I sit up in the bed, uncovering my still nude breasts. As I go on with my thoughts, I see Klaudia walking by my door, completely nude, without even taking a glance at me. She turns the corner, enters the bathroom and starts the shower. Leaning a bit over the little table beside my bed, I look at the bathroom door to see what I expected; the still opened door. As I hear the splashing water, I get out of my bed to sneak in the bathroom. Her body intrigues me and I only got a few seconds to admire it. But just as I put my feet down from the bed, I hear other footsteps in the hallway coming towards my room. I jump back in my bed and wait to see Mary walking by. She throws a quick look in my room, only to see me faking to be asleep. She's as nude as her sister and joins her in the bathroom. I hear her asking Klaudia if she could join her in the shower. I only hear a laughing "of course" from Klaudia and the shower door opening and closing.

This time I get out of my room and walk to the bathroom door, not even realizing that I'm nude myself. Peaking in, I see them both under the water having fun with each other. Of course, my vision is troubled both by the vapor cloud and their incredible bodies. But the shower walls are completely made of glass panes and except for the water running down the walls, I have quite a good view. And all of a sudden, the water stops and Klaudia gives her sister the soap, a strange red soap. With the soap, she's spreading some of it all over Klaudia's body. Giving more attention to the delicate parts of her sister's body, she slowly rubs the red bubbles over her breasts, ass, legs and pussy with her expert hands. When she's done, soaps her left arm from her finger to her elbow. She then brings this red soap covered hand to Klaudia's ass and start to massage the fleshy buttocks. During that time, Klaudia bends down, puts her hands on the wall and spread her legs a little to let her sister have all the space she needs. After that, Mary slips her hand down between Klaudia's ass cheeks and on her pussy. Lifting one leg and pressing it against the wall, Klaudia lets me have a perfect view of their little game. Mary slips one, two, three and finally four fingers in her sisters pussy. While Klaudia moves around following the caresses, Mary kneels down and sit on her feet. Then, breaking the silence, Klaudia says; "Now. Now Mary..."

Bringing her thumb back in her palm, she pulls out her fingers and slowly push them back up. Slowly slipping in, Mary's fingers disappear completely in Klaudia's body. Then, her thumb follows the same way and finally, slower still, Klaudia's pussy swallows Mary's entire hand, closing it's warm lips around her wrist. Unable to contain herself any longer, Klaudia lets out a long and loud moan. Then Mary pulls her hand out a bit before going even deeper inside her sister's pussy. Her pumping motion starts to take up speed as the red soap gives more than enough lubrication. From my vantage point, I can clearly see Klaudia's cunt lips expand outward as Mary pumps her fist out of her body and slip back in as she pumps in. A few seconds later, her lips simply encircled the fist without running back in when her cunt adapted to the size of her sister's fist and forearm. Klaudia's moans are becoming quite loud and I'm afraid Juliette will hear her. I always check the stairs to see if she's coming up; I don't want to get caught!

After a few minutes, Klaudia explodes into moans and screams of pure pleasure. Then Mary slips her hand out of her sister's body, releasing a flow of her juices mixed with the red soap. After making the water run a few more minutes to clean themselves, they shut it down once more and Mary gets out of the shower. By now I'm already in my room, dressed in my tee-shirt and a pair of panties. Walking to the bathroom door, I knock on the door-frame without looking in.

"May I come in?"

Mary answers me; "Of course!", with the same expression her sister had minutes ago.

When I turn the corner, I see them both naked in front of me, staring at me as if to look at my expression. I just can't control an expression of surprise. That's not really bad. But there's something else I can't control; I find them incredibly beautiful and sexy, and it clearly shows. Klaudia, seeing my shyness, walks to Mary and wraps her arms around her;

"Look Mary, she seems to like us, don't you think? Look at her nipples, they poke right through her tee-shirt. Don't you just love her pert nipples?"

When I see their breasts entwining and Klaudia's hands sliding down on her sister's buttocks to grasp them firmly, I nearly faint. But I find the courage to say; "You both are simply beautiful. Incredibly sexy, sexual I should say, and really gorgeous. Here now I said it!"

Walking out of her sister's arms, Mary comes to me, walks behind me while saying; "You are beautiful yourself, look at your body, it's as sexy as ours, if not more."

With that, she puts her hands on my waist, grasping the edges of my tee-shirt and slowly pulling it off. I close my eyes when it passes over my face before falling down on the floor. I'm pleased to see Klaudia's expression. But just when I thought it was over, I feel Mary's hands on my breasts, cupping them firmly. By reflex, I move my hands onto hers, but instead of taking them off, I guide her massage. Pushing up and down and side to side, I feel her fingers rubbing against my still hardening nipples. Klaudia kneels in front of me and pulls down my panties, revealing myself completely to those strangers.

I've only been completely nude in front of someone on rare occasions. And it was only with my last boyfriend. But now it feels son natural that I wouldn't want them to stop. Mary's hands, now teasing my nipples, dance across my breasts. Squeezing my bulging nipples between two fingers, she drives me mad with this peculiar pleasure. When I feel Klaudia's lips trace a short line of kisses from my upper thigh to my red bush, I quiver with excitation; I have never let my boyfriends kiss me down there. While Mary pushes her bush against my buttocks, I feel Klaudia opening her mouth and caressing my hairs with her lips and tongue. With her hands she pushes my legs apart and I happily oblige, opening them quite widely. The moment I feel her tongue touching my lips, my knees tremble and Mary helps me to stay standing. When I arch my hips forward, she pushes her tongue in my cunt, wiggling her way deeper inside me. After that, she slips out and climbs up to my clit. After sucking it in between her lips, she start to flick her tongue over it. I can' take anymore of this standing up;

"My God, couldn't we go to my room, I'm afraid to fall over you Klaudia."

When she stands up in front of me, she looks at me and asks; "Have you ever tasted a women Tanya?"

"No, never."

"Here..."

Wrapping her arms around me and her sister, she plants a kiss on my lips. Mary, seeing this, releases my breasts, letting them touch Klaudia's. The feeling is once again incredible, but Klaudia's kiss is what gets my attention. When she opens her lips and plunges her tongue inside my mouth, I feel my own juices flowing. The taste, mixed with her mouth, is quite strange, but I know that I'll learn to love it.

Once in my room, Mary locks the door while Klaudia asks me to lie back on the bed. She pulls me down until my buttocks rest on the edge. Opening my legs once more, she dives back in without loosing a second; I can hardly control my moans. Mary joins me on the bed and kneels down beside me. Bending over me, she starts to kiss my breasts gently. For the second time in my life, the first was this very night, my nipples give me incredible pleasure. Her light biting and tongue caressing are having incredible effects on me. I put my hands on the inside of her thigh and slowly move up it's length. With the tips of my fingers I brush her pubic hair and make my way deeper. Slipping a finger in her slit, I feel the wetness and warmth, familiar signs of incredible arousal. Just when I push my finger inside her, she tells to Klaudia; "OK sis, you've had enough. Now it's my turn. " And with that she moves down to my bush and replaces her sister's expert tongue. When I see her legs moving towards my face, my heart skips a beat. Passing her leg over my head, she offers me a perfect view of her womanhood. While her tongue is still on it's way towards my slit, her hips lower themselves towards me. I smell the intoxicating perfumes of her sex filling my nostrils and her tongue slipping in my slit and cunt. I open my mouth wide, with my heart still quivering madly.

Up and down the length of my opening she caresses me while her pussy is just inches over my mouth and tongue. After a quick moan she opens her mouth and places her lips all around my pussy and pushes her tongue deep in my sex hole. I don't know if it's the position but I never imagined that a tongue could go that deep inside me. It's incredibly long and she uses it to drive me crazy. Alternating between a wider or longer shape, she uses her lower lip to caress my clit. I wrap my hands over her hips and pull her down to me. When I start to gently brush her pussy lips, she arches her back to give me better access. Enraptured by the taste, I push my tongue everywhere; the length of her sit, her clit, her hole and even a bit closer to her anus. When my tongue gets out of her slit to lick the skin between there and her anus, I realize that I've lost all control. I'm simply in a sexual trance and I don't want to break out of it.

Right then I feel Klaudia kissing my inner thighs up and down from her sister's face to my knees. After a few minutes, when she bumps against her sister's cheek, instead of going back up, she lowers her head and lets her kisses go even lower. Feeling her fingers spreading my ass cheeks apart, I get a nervous shock; she is going to give me a rim job. Of course I've never had one in my life, I have only heard about it. When her tongue lightly touches my delicate pink skin, I'm filled with strong shivers; I moan directly in her sister's pussy. But when she starts rolling her tongue around my hole, I simply loose it completely. I pull my tongue out of Mary's cunt and start moaning like a madwoman. Bringing two fingers from each hands closer to my hole, she pulls on my skin and I feel it opening a bit. Then she pushes her tongue inside slowly, exploring my last virgin sexual plane. My back arches upward, pressing my breasts and belly against Mary's, while strange, new and powerful sensations fill my body for the first time.

Mary still has her fingers holding my pussy lips apart and her tongue never tires of caressing my rock hard clit. Now completely out of it's hood, my clit must surely shine brightly under her tongue and Klaudia's eyes. Slithering deeper, her tongue is simply pushing me to a totally new way of tasting pleasure; I'm a virgin to her tongue and I love it. My head slows down spinning and I drive my tongue back in Mary's pussy, pushing out a loud moan from her at the same time. With a raging fury, I press my tongue against her clit and start to lick and suck her. It only takes a few seconds of this wild massage for her to explode. Leaving my pussy to raise her upper body with her arms, she moans and screams her way through her orgasm. As she closes her burning thighs around my face, I feel her pussy opening for me. Just when I was about to thrust my tongue inside her hole, I taste a long flow of her juices surge in my mouth and down my throat. She tastes amazing, a sweet and sour taste of a rare nectar. I'm definitely going to love this taste!