Mystic Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she brings her body down on mine again, I feel her breasts molding themselves across my belly and her chin resting on my bush. Suddenly, she asks me; "Tanya, are you ready?" I don't know quite what to answer, but she doesn't leave me much time. After spreading my lips again, I feel her pushing my lips and the hood of my clit out of her way. Then, her tenderness hits me. Wrapping her lips around my clit, she sucks it in her mouth and rubs her tongue across it's end, while rubbing her wet lips all around it. I understand now why I felt her whole body weight pressed against me; I can't control my body when she starts to work her magic on my clit. She's magical and my body can't stay calm before such a sensual storm.

With Klaudia's tongue still deep inside me, deeper than any tongue should be, Mary's mouth is driving me further than mad with pleasure. My body's turning into fire as waves after waves of zealous lava flow inside me. Nudging her tongue down a bit, she slips it in my pussy. As if perfectly timed, she and her sister's tongues drive deeply into me, pushing me in the most powerful orgasms I have never felt. Their unreal tongues plunge way too deep and send unexplained shivers from my pussy to every single part of my body. Sliding against each other, they time their tongue-fucking: as one goes deep, the other one pulls back. This double feeling is incredible: the underside of my pussy is pulled and caressed one way while the top is licked and pushed the other. This infernal rhythm continues longer than I thought my body could sustain, igniting orgasms after orgasms. I can't help but to fill the room, and probably the whole house, with my animalistic and carnal screams, unmistakable proofs of my absolute ecstasy.

Long and numerous minutes later, my body slowly relaxes from their continuing rhythm. Mary gives me my last orgasm when she pulls back to my clit and sucks it hard. She then rolls off, letting me breathe deeply, she turns around and wipes off the tears that had slid down my cheeks. I look down at Klaudia as she finally pulls out, who's looking right back at me with eyes of fire. Getting up from her knees, she climbs up between my still spread legs and lays herself over me, pressing her breasts on mine. If she were a man, I'd have her cock buried to the hilt. So many strange things have happened here that I wouldn't be so surprised. Closing those fiery eyes, she begins to kiss me. In an instant the kiss turns feral and our tongue begin a passionate dance. After she pulls back, she says: "You taste really good Tanya. And you," she says as she turns her head to look at her sister; "Your tongue still tastes great sister..."

She also rolls off and lays beside me. While I cool off, they stay on each side and caress my body with their fingers. Out of the blue, I ask them;

"What's with your tongues..."

Looking at each other, they smile and then turn back to me. "We can probably tell you now. As you've probably notice, strange things tend to happen around here. Well, there's a simple explanation for this..."

Then Klaudia stops Mary; "No, don't tell her, we can't tell her. "

"Why not?" Do I ask.

"Because if you know why we're this way, you'll be trapped here for the rest of your life."

"Is this what happened to you two?" I ask, unable to graps the implications of such a statement.

"No, we were here from the beginning, welcoming lost strangers for the night... All you need to know is that you can expect anything. Surprises will come to you as small gifts." She paused, then smiled as she resumed. "We felt that you needed our tongues to be longer. It's normal, you're used to have male lovers. So we gave this special length to you."

"I'm a little lost with all of this," that's an understatement! "but I did find that some things were not quite normal. " I lay back down on the bed and close my eyes with a smile.

"Why are you smiling Tanya?"

"I'm thinking about what you said, and I'm not sure I wouldn't want to stay her for the rest of my life..."

Then Mary puts her finger on my mouth and shushes me. "Be careful about what you wish for..." I open my eyes and look into Mary's. She's also smiling and we all start laughing.

At the same time, Juliette enters the room completely naked and walks to the bed. After sitting near Klaudia, she looks at me and says;

"Well, aren't we having a lot of fun here?" Our sweat covered bodies are enough answer for her. "Are you thirsty Tanya?"

"Yes, in fact I am very thirsty."

Then, curiously, they all look at Mary. After asking me to sit against the wall behind me, Mary kneels beside me and moves her leg across my legs to sit on my thighs.

"Care for something sweet Tanya?"

"Yes, but..."

Raising herself on her knees, she places one of her breasts near my mouth and looks at me intently. Once more I close my eyes and open my mouth. When I feel her warm breasts against my lips, I close them around her nipple and start to suck like a baby. Unsure of what's to come, I suck a bit harder. A hot liquid suddenly flows in my mouth, and I'm astounded by it's incredible taste; a raw vanilla taste, with a little touch of sugar. With my eyes still closed, I open my mouth to slowly say; "Oh my God..." After wrapping my lips around her once again, I bring my hands to her breast and gently caress it with my fingers. Taking my time, I lick around her aureole, suck the magical liquid, taste it's marvelous flavor and smell it's enchanting essence. Drowned in a mellowness I thought was lost since our childhood, I delight in the overflowing sensations. Gently caressing her other breast, her neck, her shoulder and her arms, I dive in her motherly and sensual nature. Drinking in slowly the enigmatic mixture, I let my thoughts flow softly on dreams of this moments.

When I simply can't drink anymore, I place my head between her breasts and wrap my arms around her body; "Mary, you're so incredible." As I kiss her breasts gently, I tell her that she's beautiful, unique and angelic. Her only answer is her few kisses on my head through my hair. As I feel a powerful feeling of sleepiness taking over me, I fall slowly asleep my head between her breasts...

I wake up in the same room with Klaudia sleeping beside me. We're both lying on our backs and I delicately turn around to admire her body once more. The huge breasts I had noticed the first time I saw her, even when she's laying back, are standing quite proudly with only hints of spreading to her sides. I think it's the first time that I've seen her exposed nipples limp. But they haven't lost any of their incredible sensuality. Her blonde bush, both wild and incredibly dense, looks like some kind of temple, hiding some kind of secret. She doesn't seem to shave it at all: it still has the age old and quite lascivious flower shape; a gold flower. And her lean legs, golden like her bush and the rest of her completely tanned body, are simply erotic.

Every girl who had the chance of seeing themselves being taken from behind while standing up, just beside a mirror, knows what erotic legs look like. And all the lucky guys that had that same chance know it even better. When you bend down to put your hands on the desk and raise yourself on the tip of your feet, the muscles all seem to take those special shapes and curves. And when he slips inside, the shivers add the final touch to the incredible art that glow from our legs. Well her legs are now looking like this. Subtly defined, with shades and highlights from the sun, they simply scream sex. Right now, with both her sets of lips partly opened, Klaudia looks like an incarnation of pure sex, waiting to be awakened. Who knows, maybe she is...

Turning around to lay on my back once more, I guide my hands down my body until they reach my thighs. Slipping them slowly inside, I feel my palms brushing against my bush. Wrapping one around my mound, I slip it higher until my fingers are over my slit. Parting my lips apart, I let my other hand move up to caress my hole and clit. As I slip two fingers inside me, I wrap those same fingers over my clit and press down. Massaging my clit and thrusting my fingers inside, I let myself drown in the pleasure.

Out of nowhere, Juliette enters the room, as naked as she was before. When she sees that I've stopped caressing myself when she entered, she points to her own pussy, then mine and signals me to continue. Walking silently as not to wake Klaudia up, she turns around the bed and sits beside me. Since she asked it, I'm still masturbating while her hands are already roaming all over my body. Tasting my nipples one after the other, she then moves up my neck, my chin, my cheeks, turns around over my eye and moves back down on my nose, always keeping her moist lips on my skin.

I slowly part my lips to let her in. As her incredible tenderness invades my mouth, I realize that it's the first time that I've kissed a mature women. Or a mature man for that matter. I've only had the chance of tasting young men and women. While I've lingered in their amazing passions, I'm beginning to feel what time can add to the art of kissing. She slips her tongue maybe deeper than anyone that kissed me before, but instead of being awkward and gawky, it's beautiful. Beautiful is really the word that fits, her kiss is beautiful. I slowly turn around on my side to face her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders and back to press her against me. Her warm breasts press on mines and I feel her hard nipples poking on my skin.

I feel Klaudia turning around to her side too and then placing her body behind mine, her breasts against my back and her legs pressed behind my thighs and calves. While her hand begins to drift all over my body, she pushes her pussy on my buttocks. Her bush is tickling the delicate skin between them and she goes on pushing deeper. Arching my back forward, I make my ass curve more, letting her go even deeper. Her mound is now grinding sensually against the back of my slit. She's so close that I can even feel her clit finely rubbing on my lips.

After placing her hand on my breast, between mine and Juliette's, she stops moving and pushes her mound firmly on my slit, making her clit even more distinct. I only have a few seconds to wonder why she stopped. Suddenly, her clit pokes a little harder on my slit, now slipping between my lips. Like a tiny cock, it finds my hole and cuddles it gently. Then, just like her sister asked me a few hours ago; "Tanya, are you ready?" Once more I don't know what to answer, so I nod my uncertain approval.

Fear stings me for a while as her clit grows bigger, spreading my hole. Then it starts to slide in like a huge cock as my dripping pussy lets it in easily. Breaking the kiss with Juliette, I close my eyes and moan hard. I hardly hear Juliette getting out of the bed, wishing us both a lot of fun. Anyway, inches after inches, this miraculous cock slides in deeper and deeper, sending impossible waves of pleasure all over my body. While her cock still grows longer inside me, she moves her hand from my breast to my bush, pushing it down to my clit. As her finger massage goes on, her other hand passes under my shoulder and wraps around to the other side, cupping my whole breast between her long fingers. In a surprised tone;

"My God Tanya, how deep are you?"

"Well, you girls aren't the only ones with surprises...."

"Indeed..."

But she does finally reach my limit and after kissing my shoulder twice, she slowly pulls out, lingering in the sweet sensations as her body's covered with goose bumps. After what seems like the longest cock I've ever felt in me slipped nearly out, she pulls against my hip and thrusts it back in.

Now I don't moan any longer, I cry out my pleasure. I've been stimulated so much that, without realizing it, I needed a cock inside my really badly. And it's devastating pressure frees all the built up energy that was sleeping inside my body since I arrived. Long and thick, it feels huge in my pussy, as hard as velvet over steel it fucks me like there's no tomorrow. Bending the knee of my upper leg, I allow her cock to go deeper and brush against my cervix. I feel her strength pulling my hips to hers while her moans entwine with mine in this nearly animalistic sexual ritual. Then she pulls my bent leg back against hers and turns me over on my belly, never leaving my body. Strangely, she doesn't put her legs between mine. Instead, her inner thighs are pressed around my buttocks and her legs follow mines but on the outside. But when she brings her breasts down on my back and starts to thrust into me once again, I understand exactly why she placed her legs in that special way. I react instinctively but when she pulls out, I squeeze my buttocks together around her cock and this has a very distinct effect. It surely must feel to her like my hole is now much longer because I can feel her cock sliding between my ass cheeks. And, like a gift, the pressure I give to her cock must feel incredibly wonderful.

Suddenly she arches her back higher, without loosing any sexual contact, and uses her arms to push harder. Now she's really fucking me like an animal as both our moans and cries are transformed into low guttural sounds. I hear a distinctive sigh of pure pleasure when I raise my ass and hips. She knows exactly what I want and she slowly backs up, never leaving my drenched pussy. Standing on my hands and knees, I wait for her to position herself correctly. After caressing my sides with her soft hands, she brings them down on my hips and pushes her cock deep inside before letting the passion fill us both again. As she madly fucks me, I feel my breasts swaying frantically and the feeling is simply incredible. As my whole body shakes after each of her thrusts, old feelings of male lust roam over me once again. Strangely, I don't feel like I'm close to climax. With all these intense feelings I clearly should be, but I'm not.

I don't know how we managed to get there without missing a single beat, but I'm now facing the opened window of the room. With my hands spread on the frame, my back bended forward, my legs straight while standing on my toes, I let the feelings control my whole being. Looking at the bright sun outside, I feel my breasts jumping wildly and love the feeling of her exploring hands all over me. I now feel the building climax deep inside me, but know it will take a long time before it hits me. That's probably Kathy's desire. And now mine; I don't want this to end. Even if our bodies are dancing on a carnal rhythm, there's more to this than animalistic sex.

When she cries out, I feel her cock pulsing inside me. Crushing me against the window sill, she locks her cock as deep as it will go. Then, to my delight, she cums inside me. Or is it really cum? I don't know and I don't care as my own climax hits me full strength. I feel her burning hot cum flowing into, into my womb then back out again, filling my pussy. When she begins to fuck me again, I feel like she's pounding directly onto my climax and I scream my pleasure to the sun. But her rhythm also pushes out some of our cum and I feel it splashing against my legs. Looking down between my legs, I see it, thick ropes of some golden stuff oozing from my pussy and down on my legs. As her cock grows broader still, more of her cum flows out and soon I feel it sliding all the way down my leg.

We're both breathing hard as she slows down and finally stops. Gently she pulls out and I realize just how big she had become. Looking around I'm astonished to see her cock: easily over 10 inches long and as wide as my fist! Impossible. Laughing, sits on the window sill, turns sideway and lets one of her legs hang outside. "Come here Tanya..." Her cock is still huge and erect, and I realize that my pussy is still hungry for more. Sitting in front of her, I move up and impale myself upon her cock, all the way down until I'm sitting on her thighs. As she wraps her arms around me, I realize that I don't want to leave. I think I'll want to stay here a long time, a very long time, making love under the sun for the rest of my life...