Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be sure to get on that...first thing in the morning. But for now, we need to get the bags out of my car. I brought you a wonderful dinner and after that, you can make us a nice fire and we'll talk about what we want to do with the house." Nadia said as she thought of being alone with him, while a romantic fire burned.

"Let's get to it!" he said and couldn't resist giving her butt another good slap.

"Mmmm, you better stop doing that. I'm starting like it!" she giggled as they walked outside, arm in arm and Nadia had never been this happy in her life. She always had a thing for him, but now, she was a grown woman and things were looking very good.

"I'm glad, because I love slapping my woman's ass!" he said and couldn't believe what had just slipped from his mouth.

"So, I'm your woman now, am I?" Nadia laughed and she figured that he was just teasing her.

"If you're going to be up here with me until the place is finished, I'd like to think you are. How does that sound?" he quickly said and hoped it wasn't a mistake.

"I'd like that, a lot, but...we don't have to pretend. I'm a big girl now." she replied and hoped that Vince would understand what she was trying to say.

He just smiled at her and said. "Remember, we're going to be spending a lot of time together and a lot of things could happen between now and then." Vince said as he caressed a long strand of hair from Nadia's left eye and he leaned to gently kiss her neck.

She felt his lips against her neck and Nadia wanted to scream. "Mmmm, I hope a lot of things happen!" she cooed as his rough whiskers and soft lips brushed against her neck, driving her to the brink of a well needed orgasm, but Nadia fought it off.

He heard Nadia and Vince knew that she was his for the taking, but she was still his niece. He wanted Nadia and her wonderful ass so badly he could practically taste her, but a little word kept filling his mind, incest.

Oh little girl, I could love you easy and keep you with me until the day I die! Vince thought as Nadia's soft hair fell across his face and the sweet scent of her perfume drifted up his nose.

He felt his cock growing out of control, but there was no way in hell that Vince was going to let Nadia go. This felt so good and he figured that Nadia was enjoying it just as much as he was. They both were so lonely and in need of love, Vince knew that it would only be a day or two before they ended up in bed.

"You always make me feel so good, Uncle Vince." Nadia purred, feeling his manhood growing against her lower stomach and she knew that it was in need too.

When she was young, Nadia remembered one time when she walked in on a conversation between her Mom and Vince's ex-wife, talking about how good he made love. But now, she wanted to know for herself. Nadia knew that her Aunt was always smiling and looked so happy. Nadia just hoped that she'd get to find out why.

He pulled from her neck, looked into Nadia's eyes and he said. "Baby, you make me feel just as good." Vince smiled and gave her a firm slap on her right ass-cheek.

"Let's get your things inside. I'd like to clean up, so I look good for you," he added with a wink as he eased away from her and his body suddenly felt cold and alone. It was as if his soul had been taken away.

She smiled at him, enjoying the stinging on her ass and Nadia would take him clean or dirty, it did not matter to her one bit. "Now I'm really starting to enjoy that!" Nadia smiled as she rubbed her butt again and her eyes never left his.

He returned her smile and said. "Good, cuz I like that sexy, hunk of meat!"

She her hand on her hips and Nadia had to laugh. "Now I'm a sexy, hunk of meat?"

"You're my, sexy, hunk of meat!"

"How do you like your...meat?" Nadia asked with a lustful tone.

"I like it rare and very, very juicy!"

Nadia just smiled as she thought of how wet she always got during sex and if Vince liked it juicy, he was really going to enjoy her. "I think I can arrange that...very easily." Nadia said with a little smile and the same sexy tone in her voice.

"Well, I'm going to go clean up. I'll be back in a few." Vince smiled as he reached up to Nadia's face and lifted a strand of hair off of her left eye.

"Will you do me a big favor?"

"Yeah, what do ya need, baby girl?" he asked as he ran his fingers through her hair, thinking of Nadia sucking his cock, while he pulled it.

Nadia thought of her next words very carefully, before opening her mouth. "Um...will you hurry with your washing and um...ahhh...how do I put this?" she laughed and Nadia could feel the blood rushing to her face and between her legs.

"Just say it, baby."

Nadia took a deep breath and did her best to get it out. "I know a woman that may have some plans for you later tonight, so...um...don't go and do anything that you may normally do," she said and Nadia knew her face was bright red with embarrassment, thinking of Vince saving all of his cum for her and her only.

"Oh, ok. I'll be damn sure to remember that, but I'm here enjoying my nieces company and that may be a problem." Vince said and he knew there was not going to be any jerking off as long as Nadia was there and acting the way she was right now. If there was any, he had plans on holding out, as long as he could.

*.

"That was great!" Vince said as he took his last bite of food.

"I'm definitely keeping you around for awhile," he added with a wink, watching a warm smile cover her face.

"I hope you're keeping me for reasons, other than cooking for you." Nadia smiled and she knew that she'd stay for any reason he wanted.

He just smiled as he lit an after dinner cigarette and replied. "There could be other reasons, but...you are my niece." Vince said as he looked over Nadia's pretty face, down the front of her body and to her very perky set of B cup breasts.

You are so fucking pretty! I'd love to get you tonight, but we gotta make very sure that this is what we both want, before things go any farther. Vince thought and he wished that he didn't have such morals or he'd already be enjoying his sexy niece.

"Well, I'm a grown woman now and I know that good things come to those who wait." Nadia said as she watched his eyes roaming up and down her body, wondering what Vince was thinking about.

"That's what they say," he said as he pulled his eyes from her breasts and he looked into her sparkling eyes.

"Do you think it's true?" Vince asked as he took a deep drag from his cigarette and blew it up in the air.

"I sure hope so," she replied as he looked to her face.

"There's something that I want and I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes, to get it." Nadia added with a soft whisper, as her heart pumped faster and she hoped it would happen tonight.

Vince just looked into her loving eyes and he knew what Nadia was saying, but they needed to take things slowly. "Waiting can be a good thing. It makes things 'even' better when you do get it."

"What I want...would be good anytime!"

He just shook his head at her and he knew that this would be the perfect time to build a fire. "Do still want a fire?" Vince asked as he stood up and pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

"It's going to be so nice to have you all to myself," he whispered into her ear and he softly kissed it.

She just smiled at his words and Nadia felt like she was melting into his big, strong body. "It's going to be nice, giving myself to you." Nadia cooed and she felt his hands slowly working their way down her back and to her ass. The thing that Vince loved so much and Nadia was starting to like it, just as much as he did.

"You sure do like touching my ass."

"If you weren't my niece...I'd show you just how much I really like it!" he said with a low growl.

He squeezed her ass with all of his might and he smashed her hips to his, knowing that Nadia would feel his swollen cock. Her meaty ass felt like he was squeezing a big, thick piece of angel food cake and Vince loved it. His cock grew hard, but there was no way he was breaking this hug.

Nadia was helpless as he squeezed her butt. His fingers felt like they were ten knives, digging deep into her flesh, shooting electricity to the lonely core of her body. He squeezed and pulled her to his hardness, taking Nadia's breath away.

She just rested against him and Nadia let him do anything he wanted. "Remember...I'm all grown up now." Nadia whispered with need in her voice and she needed Vince to take her soon.

"I remember it very well," he said as he caressed her face and he let her go.

"I was in the process of building a fire." Vince smiled at her and he could see the lust of Nadia's face and in her eyes.

She just smiled and replied. "Trust me; you've already started a very big fire!" Nadia giggled as she fanned her face and walked to sit next to the fireplace.

He laughed at her and Vince hoped this worked out in their favor. It would be a crying shame if they got each other so excited and then, have something fuck it all up.

"Maybe you should call the fire department and have them come and put it out." Vince laughed at her and a big grin on his face.

"Oh no, there's this guy I love and I'm hoping that he'll put it out for me." Nadia said with a soft, little girl voice as her sexy, lower lip came out.

Vince felt his cock jump at her words and he knew that she wanted him now, but that little word just had to slip back into his mind. "What if he can't? What will you do then?" he asked as he reached down to light the paper under the wood.

"I have a very good feeling that he'll put it out and then...he'll own me forever," she replied as she bit her lower lip, praying that Vince would just take her.

He looked at her with wide eyes and couldn't believe what Nadia said. "He'll own you forever? That's a pretty big statement." Vince said as he fanned the fire and Vince could see that his horny, little niece was practically chewing off her lower lip.

All Nadia could do was shake her head yes. She was unable to say a single word and it was all because of the great looking man that was standing next to her. Nadia loved Vince since she was a young girl and now, it was turning into a new kind of love. A love that most people in the world would consider filthy and illicit, but Nadia did not care. She wanted Vince in her life and it took her soon to be, ex-husband to show her the light.

He sat on the opposite side of the fireplace and Vince lit a cigarette, trying to figure all of this out. Nadia was a grown woman and it was very clear that she wanted him, just as badly as he wanted her, but that damn word kept creeping back into his mind.

"I hope you don't mind, but I won't have the water on until sometime tomorrow afternoon. There's a cracked pipe up under the house that I have to replace and as soon as I get done, we'll have hot water." Vince said as he looked to his panting niece sitting on the fireplace and it looked like she was in heat.

She smiled at him and Nadia knew that by tomorrow, she was going to be a sticky mess. Her pussy was so excited and it was dripping like never before.

"I guess it'll have to be fine, but how have you been washing?" she asked with a little wink, wondering how he washed up.

The poor guy had been up here for the last two weeks and she hated to think that Vince hadn't had a shower in all of that time.

"I do my washing down in the lake. It's cold as shit, but it sure does feel good after a hard days work!"

"Mmmm, that would work! We could go skinny dipping together. How would that be?" Nadia asked with a very seductive smile.

He laughed at and poor Vince knew that this was going to be crazy. Nadia was like some kind of animal in heat and she was making very, very clear that she wanted him, but Vince couldn't get the fact that she was his niece, out of his mind.

"If you keep this up...I'm sending you home in the morning." Vince said as he looked to her pretty face and the way Nadia was sitting, he had a perfect view of her pussy and her jeans still looked very wet.

"Oh come on! It would be so fun and...I'll do anything you want," she replied and spread her legs a bit wider, seeing that Vince's handsome eyes were giving it an occasional glance.

He knew she was right, but Vince couldn't get the fact that she was his niece, out of his brain or otherwise, she'd already have his stiff cock, buried between her legs.

"Well, I think I'll pass for right now. You're a beautiful woman and any guy in his right mind would want you, even me, but we need to take this slow."

She was hurt, but if he needed more time, Nadia wasn't going to pressure him. She would go slow and just tease him to death. "I understand," she slowly stood up, walked over to him and eased herself down on his lap.

"I'm a big girl now and I want my handsome Uncle. I'm not going to give up, but I'll give you time to think it over and in the meantime, I'm going to drive you crazy!" Nadia moaned the last six words as she leaned to softly kiss his mouth, hoping that he would give in soon.

"Tease away then, but I need time baby girl."

"I love it when you call me that," she purred enjoying him holding her in his arms.

"I'll be easy on you, I promise." Nadia replied with a smile as she hugged him, thinking of the times when she was a small girl, when she would snuggle on his lap for hours and hours, never leaving him for more than just a few minutes.

"Thank God for that!" he laughed and he hugged Nadia as tight as he could.

*.

Later, after the fire began to die down and it was close to eleven pm and Vince was ready for bed. "Baby, I hate to stop all this sweet hugging, but I'm about to fall asleep. I get up with the sun and I'm totally bushed," he said as he caressed her pretty face and he knew things were going heat up again.

"That's fine, but where do we sleep?" she asked with a sexy tone in her voice and Nadia hoped that they would be sleeping together.

Vince knew that she was going to love his next words and he hoped that he'd be able to sleep. "All I have is one queen-sized air mattress, so we gotta share it," he said and Vince saw a pretty smile covering her face.

"Mmmm, nice, I get to snuggle with you all night!"

"Yes and I'd like you to behave yourself." Vince said with a painful laugh, hoping that Nadia would be easy on him, like she promised.

"I will, but I can't wait to feel you against me...all...night...long!" Nadia moaned and it felt like her insides were on fire.

He hugged Nadia and gave her ass another loving slap. "As long as we just snuggle, I'm game."

"Oh my God, I would have in my life, thought that I'd love being slapped so much!" she giggled as the sting radiated through her body and to her already, excited pussy.

"I love slapping ass and yours is out of this world."

She just smiled at him and Nadia hoped that Vince would give in soon. "I'm glad you like it so much and...I love the feel of your big hands on it."

"Good, because I do plan on feeling it up every chance I get and giving it an occasional slap, now and then."

"That'll be just fine with me," she whispered and Nadia leaned to her Uncle and she kissed him.

"Oh my God!" he moaned as her sweet, sexy lips touched his and Vince wanted to cum in his jeans.

"You're going to end up killing me!" Vince moaned again and he had to stop this before he gave in to his very, sexy niece.

He caressed her face and said with a frown. "We need to stop and fix the bed." Vince smiled as he stood up, with Nadia still clinging to him as tight as she could.

"Ohhh, you bugger! That was nice. It was kinda like when I was a little girl and the way I'd sit with you for hours at a time."

"I used to like that myself. I'm going to get some water, so we can freshen up." he said as he walked to the kitchen, got a bucket and took off outside.

Oh Lord, I want that girl so fucking bad! He thought as he walked toward the well and flexed his stiffening cock, hoping he could resist Nadia and her charming ways. Her ass is driving me crazy! He thought again as he turned on the pump, watching the bucket fill. I would fuck her sexy ass, until she started calling me Daddy! Vince laughed to himself as he watched the water pouring in the bucket, having a good idea that his straining cock would fill her body, the same way.

Nadia dug through her bags and found the five new pairs of panties that she had bought earlier that day and she tried to remember what his favorite color was. "Oh shit, what a dumbass!" she laughed and picked up the tiny, white pair of bikinis.

"Here we go! Poor Uncle Vince is going to shit himself, when he sees these!" Nadia smiled as she held them against the side of her face, enjoying the softness and she knew that he was going to love them on her butt.

He walked in and quickly saw what Nadia was holding in her hands and his swelling cock jumped. "Nice!" Vince smiled to her and he walked to sit the bucket in the fire.

"We'll have some hot water in just a few minutes." Vince said as he watched her and she still had that sexy, look of lust in her eyes.

"I hope it's ok if I wear these and one of your tee-shirts to bed." Nadia said with a little smile and as she looked at him, she saw a new look in his eyes. He looked like a wild animal that was about to rape its mate.

"Holy fuck! Are you serious?" he moaned and Vince knew that he would not be doing much sleeping, with her dressed that way.

"Oh come on, you know darn well that you love it."

"Yes, I'm going to love it too damn much!" he laughed and Vince had to have another cigarette, but his hands were shaking too much to light it.

Nadia saw his hands and she felt bad. She was hurting Uncle Vince. "Let me help you, honey," she whispered as she took the cigarette and lighter from him, lit it and she reached it up to his mouth.

"Well, I guess I better find something else to wear. I don't wanta kill you on our first night together."

"It's not baby girl. I haven't been with a woman in a very long time and you're just so pretty and so fucking sexy." Vince moaned as he pulled her into his arms and he hugged.

"Thank you, but if it's bothering you that much...I'll wear something else. Maybe I'll wear them for you another night."

"Nah, it'll be fine, but if you happen to feel something poking you in the butt...don't get mad at me, ok?"

"Mmmm, I'd never get mad if that happened, in fact...I'd love that," she cooed as she held the tiny panties up to his face and Nadia ran them over his lips, watching his eyes close and she felt him suck in a long breath of air.

Nadia lifted the tiny pair of undies up to his mouth and Vince wanted to smack Nadia's ass, but it felt so good to have her and if she wanted to tease him, it was fine.

"You fuckin' tease!" he smiled and figured why not. He lifted his left hand and he brought it down on her ass.

"Ouch! Holy hell!" Nadia yelled as she jumped back, rubbing her burning ass cheek and she was getting a very good idea that her sexy, Uncle Vince, liked his sex rough.

"Wow, that was interesting as hell!" she laughed rubbing her burning ass, wondering if the rest of her time with him, was going to be like this.

He saw her jump back and Vince figured he better take it easy on Nadia, until she got used to him slapping her ass. "Shit, I'm sorry. I got carried away, baby. I'll be easy on from now on, I promise." Vince said as he hugged her and reached behind Nadia to rub her very tempting ass and he could feel her pressing into his swollen cock.

"It was ok; I was just caught off guard is all. I'm starting to like that shit anyhow! It's hard to believe that getting' your ass slapped, can be such a turn on!" Nadia said as she pressed her hips to his, hoping like hell that he'd just give in and take her and end their misery.

123456...9