Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a dream come true!" Vince said with a big grin, looking down to Nadia's full ass and his stiff cock buried deep in it. "I couldn't be any happier!" he moaned and he was ready to screw the beautiful thing in front of him.

He slowly pulled out, loving the feel of her insides trying to hold him in, but Vince was ready to love her and nothing was going to stop him now. He had been enjoying the sight of Nadia's sweet ass for the last fifteen years or so and could not wait to love it.

Vince pushed back in her, deep and her loud moan of need filled his ears. "My baby girl! My baby!" he grunted as Nadia's body grabbed him tighter than before and Vince was fighting the urge to fill her beautiful ass with his cum.

"Oh Daddy, fuck it! Fuck my ass, Daddy! I know you love it so much, now fuck it!" Nadia squealed as he pushed back in her butt. She hugged Mom, loving her full and excited breasts only inches from her face and Nadia couldn't resist any longer. She tilted her head and started sucking her Mom's big breasts.

Barb was shocked at first, but that quickly went away. Nadia's warm mouth and lapping tongue drove her crazy with need and Barb loved it. Her baby, her daughter, was nursing her breasts and she loved it. Nadia carefully licked each of her nipples, while gently suckling as if she was a newborn baby.

"Oh lord, this is so fuckin' crazy!" Barb moaned loudly as her brain tried to sort this out. She looked down, seeing Nadia suckling her breasts and then, she turned to see Vince with his cock deep in Nadia's ass and it all seemed as if it was some sort of dream.

"But...it's a wonderful dream!" Nadia panted as she looked up to her Mom and she smiled. "Go, fuck me harder! I wanta cum with your hard cock up my ass, Daddy!" Nadia cried out as she thrust her ass back to him, each time he pushed in her butt.

Vince held Nadia's hips, pushing in her sweet ass hard, but not enough to hurt her in any way. This was her first time and Vince knew that he had to be very careful with her. "That would be nice! Your hot ass cuming around my cock! Maybe I should do this to you. It might help!" he lifted his big left hand and Vince swung down to her ass-cheek.

'SLAP!'

Her muscles grabbed his cock and it felt like his dick was going to be snipped off. "Oh mother fucker!" Vince yelled out and he quickly lifted his right hand and he swung down.

Nadia's entire body went wild when he slapped her butt and she loved it. The wonderful sensation rushed through her and it was like she had been struck by lightening. "Yes, oh Daddy! More! More! Slap my fuckin' big ass! Slap it fuckin' harder! Harder!" she screamed and Nadia was so glad that they were so far out in the county, if not, she knew that every cop in town would be busting in the door by now, thinking that she was being murdered.

'SLAP!'

"Yes, oh fuck!" Nadia screamed again as she quickly lifted her trembling body up and into Vince's arms. "I love you so much!" she said as tears started pouring from her eyes. "You'll never know how good you make me feel and I don't give a damn if you're my Uncle or my Dad. I'll always love you," she added as more tears rolled from her eyes and down her face. Nadia loved Vince with all of her heart and she did not care who he was.

He hugged her as tight as he could and Vince knew that he had found his true love. "I love you too, baby girl," he whispered in her ear and when he looked to Barb, he could see hurt on her face, but there was nothing he could do about it. After tonight, he knew that she would have to leave.

Barb watched them and she knew that there was no way she could stay here. She had never seen two people that loved each other as much as Vince and Nadia did. Barb would enjoy herself tonight, get a little sleep and when the sun came up, she would leave them alone.

"Do it again! Slap my ass, baby! Please, I love it so freakin' much I can't stand it!" Nadia begged as she turned to look at Vince with need in her pretty eyes and she knew that he would do anything she wanted.

"I'll do anything my baby girl wants. "Vince said with a wink, lifted his left hand and he swung his big hand down on her outer thigh.

'SLAP!'

"Oh shit! Oh fuck, yes!" Nadia yelled out with joy as the wonderful stinging raced through her meaty thigh and over her entire body. "Oh God, I love it! I love it so, so much! Please...I need more! Lots and lots more!" she giggled and once again, Nadia fought the overwhelming urge to cum.

Vince couldn't help but laugh at her and he knew that he had created a monster. "I knew that you'd like this, but never this much!" he laughed and lifted his right hand high in the air and aimed towards Nadia's other big thigh.

'SLAP!'

Nadia saw his hand lift in the air, she took a deep breath and she waited for the amazing rush of pain and breathtaking pleasure. "Ahhh, yes! That's it! That's what I need! Wow!" she yelled out as her Mom held her hands and gently caressed her back. "Did he do you like this, Mom?" Nadia asked as she panted for air.

"No baby, but we did have so much fun," she said with a fake smile and Barb couldn't wait to leave. There was no way in hell that she could watch this again. Nadia and Vince needed to be alone so that their love for each other could blossom.

Vince watched Nadia on her knees before him and he had a great idea. He pushed her upper body down on the bed, only leaving her hips and beautiful ass up. He squirted more of the jell on her ass and his cock shaft. "Get ready...because I'm going to fuck your ass stupid!" he grunted and Vince pushed in Nadia as far as he could.

She let out a painful moan, but he knew that it would pass very soon. He started grinding against her, while slowly pulling his hard cock in and out of her little hole. He chewed the back of her tender neck, while carefully slipping his shaft in and out of Nadia's body. He kept chewing her neck, moving down to her right shoulder, carefully biting more, moving his hard cock in and out of her.

"Oh my God, it feels so good!" Nadia cried as his big, hard cock eased in and out of her once, tiny butt-hole. "I love it! Oh I love it so much! Don't stop! Please don't ever stop fucking me!" Nadia cried louder as his pace quickened. His long cock felt so good and Nadia knew that Vince would be the last man that would ever have the pleasure of being in her.

Vince loved her cries of pleasure and he knew that Nadia was getting close. "Is my baby gettin' close?" he asked with a whisper as he kept pumping Nadia's hole.

"Oh yes! Go Daddy, make us cum! I wanta feel it shooting up my ass! Cum up my hot, sexy ass...Daddy! Cum up my ass, Daddy!" Nadia cried out with need and she couldn't wait for her lover to shoot his hot seeds in her body, a place that no man had ever been, until this very moment and Nadia loved it.

Vince loved her words and they were making it so hard to keep from cuming in her. He wanted to make Nadia cum and finish up with Barb, but if she kept talking this way, he was going to fill her with cum.

"Oh you sexy, little bitch! Are you trying to make me cum?" he laughed in her ear and leaned down to chew her neck more. He knew how much Nadia loved it and Vince hoped that she would cum soon. He really wanted Barb again, because he had an idea that she was going to leave soon.

Nadia laughed and she couldn't help shoving her hips back to him. She was more excited than at any other time in her life and Nadia was ready. "Fuck me, Daddy! I wanta cum with your big, hard cock up my ass! Make me cum, Daddy! Make me cum, Daddy! Fuck me hard! Ram that big, fat cock up your daughters' ass and fuck it!" Nadia yelled as he moved faster, driving his cock deep in her and then, he would slowly pull it out, until his cock-was just about to pop out of her. Then, he would shove it back into her as deep as Vince could get it in.

"Oh God, you're wonderful!" he yelled out and that's all that Vince could stand. His cock started shooting so much cum, Vince felt like he was eighteen again. He shoved in her as deep as he could get, knowing he was filling her entire ass with steaming cum.

Nadia felt him shove in her and the most wonderful thing happened. Her Uncle Vince, possibly her Daddy, was filling her ass with cum. "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Oh Daddy!" she squealed out as a powerful orgasm rushed over her body. Nadia fought for air, her heart raced so hard, she was close to fainting and every nerve in her felt as if it was on fire. "Yes! Yes! Oh Daddy, you came in my butt! You came in my butt!" Nadia whimpered as she lay under him. His cock was still so, so hard and it remained deep in her used ass.

Barb watched as she teased her swollen right nipple and her very wet pussy. She just hoped Vince would love her one last time, before she left. "I do hope you have something left for me," she said with a soft voice as she leaned to kiss him on the lips.

"I'll always have something for my sexy, big sister. Just give me a few minutes to rest and I'll fix you right up." Vince replied as he returned Barb's soft kiss and he hoped that she would stay with them, but he didn't think she would.

She smiled and looked down to see Nadia lying on the bed curled into a ball and going to sleep. "If possible...I'd like it just like you did our baby." Barb whispered as she caressed Nadia's back. "The poor little thing isn't going to be able to walk or shit right for at least two weeks!" she said with a tiny laugh, remembering back when Vince fucked her up her ass and how sore she was, but it was a 'good' soreness and Barb wanted to feel it again and she wanted him to finish this time.

He also looked down to Nadia and saw that she was sleeping. "Baby, I'll do anything you want," he whispered to his sister and Vince couldn't wait to get in her wonderful looking body again. He reached down, grabbed her up in his arms and he carried Barb to the other room.

*.

Vince sat her on the side of the bed and he sat beside her. "Are you going to stay with us? I hope that you will. We could have so much fun," he said as he reached around her and gently hugged Barb to him.

Barb heard him and it killed her to disappoint him, but there was no way that she could ever be in a relationship like that. She could ever share him with anybody and doing it with her own daughter, would make things even worse.

"I could never do anything like that and besides, you two look so happy and in love, it makes me sick. I'll stay the night with you, but come morning...I'll be on my way."

"Come on baby, it'll be a blast. We can run around fucking each other day and night." Vince pleaded, but he knew if Barb said no, she wouldn't change her mind.

"Nah, you two can do all of that and fuck each other. I'm going home to a great young guy that lives just down the street from me and he's absolutely nuts about me."

Vince smiled at her and he could swear that he saw a sparkle in her pretty eyes. "Did I just see a twinkle in those gorgeous eyes of yours?" he teased her and Vince couldn't resist caressing her big, left breast.

She just smiled and Barb knew her face was turning red as hell. "Yes you did. That kid drives me crazy! He's always looking at me and he is a total flirt."

"Kid? How old is he, baby?"

Barb knew that Vince was going to shit his pants on this one. "He just turned seventeen last month."

"Damn girl! You like them young, don't you?"

She just laughed at Vince and she slowly reached down to stroke his growing cock. "So what! He's handsome, has a wonderful personality and...a cock that looks like it came from a horse!"

"Is he good in bed?"

"I haven't fucked him yet, but I've seen him hard lots of times. He helps me around the yard and with the pool. Last week, I walked in on him when he was taking a pee and I almost came in my pants when I saw just how big he really is."

"Cool, but please be careful. I'd hate to see you get into trouble for fucking him."

"There's no reason to worry. His mother and father are total drunks and they don't give a shit about him."

"Well then, you get your sweet ass home and fuck the little guy to death! But for now...your ass is mine!" Vince growled, pushed her back on the bed, he moved on top of her and he took her. "Oh fuck! I love your pussy so much!" he moaned out as her warm insides and very tight muscles wrapped around his hard cock shaft.

Barb fell back on the bed and she wanted to scream out with joy. Vince mounted her and before Barb could say anything, Vince took her. "Oh my baby! My sweet, sweet baby!" she moaned as her brothers' beautiful, hard cock slipped so deep in her body, Barb couldn't breathe. "Yes, take me, love me!" she cried out as his mass stretched her wide and his length made her shudder for more.

He held her in his arms and Vince knew that he wasn't going to last very long. Barb always made him cum so fast and he never knew why. Maybe it was because she was so pretty and sexy, but deep down Vince knew why. It was because she was his big, sexy sister.

"Oh shit!" he moaned and he started to move back and forth. His cock slipped in and out of her as if they'd done this hundreds of times before, but it was only their third time committing this sin. "I love you so much!" he panted in her mouth as they kissed like wild animals.

Barb kissed him, enjoying her brothers' stiff cock fucking her hard and deep. "Oh baby, you'll never know the feelings I have for you and I always will," she whimpered as he loved her with long and very, very deep strokes, just the way she liked it. "Go, love me, fuck me! Yes! My baby! My sweet, sweet baby!" Barb cried out as his stiff cock pleasured her like no other man in the world could. She wanted the young boy at home, but she knew he could never please her like Vince did.

Vince pushed deep in Barb and then, he would quickly pull out. He thrust deep, lifting her ass from the bed with each push in. Her soft moans were growing louder and her tiny pussy was nice and wet. He looked into her pretty eyes and Vince could see the loved Barb had for him. He hated to see her leave, but that's what she wanted and he would not stand in her way.

"I'm going to hate it when you go. I love you so much and I'm going to miss your sweet pussy so much."

"And...I'll miss you and your amazing cock," she moaned as Vince kept loving her hard and so wonderfully deep. "You're such a good lover and Nadia is going to be living a dream life with you. I wish that I could be her and have you for the rest of my life!" she moaned louder and her pussy was on fire. Just talking about Vince and thinking of being his lover, was making Barb ready to cum.

"That would be so nice! Fucking my big sister whenever I wanted, cuming in you and having you by my side!" Vince said and he could feel his cock was ready to fill up the sexy lady under him, his big sister.

"Oh Vince! I'm close! I'm so ready to cum...I fuckin' hurt!" Barb yelled and her pussy clapped around Vince's big cock. "Oh my fuckin' God!" she yelled and wrapped her legs around his hips, driving him to her core. His cock sank deep, touching places that Barb had forgotten about, but she was quickly remembering.

"Do it! Cum on me you sexy, fuckin' bitch!"

"Yes, I'm ready! Now fuck me hard! Fuck me like you mean it!" Barb commanded him as she kicked him in the back with her heels. "Ram that big fuckin' cock in your sisters' pussy and fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it...hard!" she yelled out as Vince fucked her like she was nothing but a cheep whore.

Barb lay back on the bed, Vince was screwing her so hard and so deep, she couldn't catch her breath. His cock was hammering her with no mercy and Barb loved it. Her breasts were flopping and sloshing all over, but she grabbed them, smashing them together and held them up so he could suck them.

Vince saw her big boobs and he had to suck them. He leaned down, sucked her left nipple into his mouth and Barb went wild under him. Vince went faster; his cock was screwing her fast and so deep, he couldn't believe she wasn't hurting.

"You're a whore! You nasty, fuckin' whore! Do you like getting fucked like this, whore?" he growled as he kept screwing hard and as deep as he could, but Barb just laid there, moaning and begging for more.

"Yes, I'm a fuckin' whore! I'm a whore! But, I'm your whore! I'm your sister and your nasty, fuckin' whore! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Barb screamed as she released.

Juice shot from between her legs, her pussy tried locking around Vince, but he was screwing her so fast, it couldn't. Her body trembled, her heart raced and juice kept shooting from her exploding pussy.

"That's my sexy, Barbie! Cum for me! Cum for your little brother!" he moaned as her juice covered his cock and most of his lower body, but it was so nice to see and feel Barbie cuming for him.

"I love it when you cum...like...that!" Vince moaned and it was his turn. Cum started shooting from his cock-head and deep into Barb's spasming pussy. She held his face to her breast and Vince was in heaven.

"Come on, baby! Cum for your Barbie! That's my baby!" she grunted as she felt his hot cum shooting deep into her pussy. It was like someone had shoved a hose in her and it was squirting warm water in her. "Oh yes, my baby!" she whimpered and held him to her breasts, wishing like hell that she could be his woman. "Vince, I love you baby." Barb said as she started to cry. She loved him more than anyone in the world, even her daughter.

He held her in his arms and he tried his best to comfort her. "I know sweetie and I love you too."

*.

"You should stay Mom, we could have some wild times." Nadia said as she draped her arm over her Mom's shoulders. "We can work it out so we can share him and I think it would be so fun." She added and she really wished that her Mom would stay with them.

"Nah, you two are in love, plus...I have a nice young boy at home that I want. He's crazy about me and he has the biggest cock that I've ever seen in my life!" Barb said with a big smile and she had to fan her face. Just thinking about her young admirer drove her crazy.

"You go girl!" Nadia laughed when she heard Mom's words. "He's bigger than Vince?" she asked with wonder, trying to imagine Mom fucking something so big.

"He is gigantic!" Barb moaned and she could not wait to get back home and jump him. She wanted to feel his ten inches buried in her pussy and Barb also wanted to see if she could suck it all.

"Damn, I hope that things work out for you, but if they don't. We want you to come back up here with us, ok?" Nadia said with a smile as she leaned to her Mom and gently kissed her on the mouth.

Barb just stood there and she wanted to stay, but she did not want to fuck up the love that Nadia and Vince had. "I will baby, but I think I'm going to be just fine." Barb said as she pulled from Nadia and she walked up to Vince.

"Thank you for last night. That was the best orgasm that I've ever had in my life and I'm sure that I'll never experience anything like that again," she laughed and Barb gently kissed him. "I need to get going if I want to get home before dark. I want you guys to love each other and have fun." Barb said as she sat in her car, turned to key and she drove away.

"I hope that she has as much fun as we do." Nadia said as she hugged Vince.

"I do too, now...let's go inside. I need to be in my baby girl!"

"Mmmm, yes I need my Daddy to fuck me like you did Mommy last night!" Nadia giggled as she reached down to hold his big cock.

"I'd love it too!" Vince said as he grabbed Nadia up and into his arms and he walked towards the house.

*

The end.

Ok, please vote or leave a comment. I'm like all writers, we love hearing from you guys. Thank you.

1...456789