Naive Wife Turns Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, beaming with pride, forgetting her orgasm.

"I'm going to give you some cock," he said, standing, rigid cock in hand.

She leaned back further, giving him her body as she kept her legs wide, watching him aim for her greedy pussy.

He tapped her pussy, rubbing her clit with the head of his cock as she whimpered, lubing his cock with her juices.

Her body tensed, feeling his cock touching her. Her clit was swollen and tender already. He pushed his cock into her, sinking quicker than he ever had the first time. Her pussy was becoming used to his big fat cock, accommodating his girth as he pushed. She gasped and let out a moan, "Yes!" she hissed.

He pulled from her completely, leaving her empty and wanting.

She let out a yelp, feeling him leave her. Her body was on the verge of shaking, confused, and wanting more.

"Is that what you wanted, baby?"

Panting, trying to calm herself, willing him to fuck her, "I want whatever makes you happy," forcing a smile with a pout.

"I got you something else you might like," reaching into his bag again.

She watched him, wanting to clamp her legs closed to stifle the arousal, but knowing better. When she saw his hand come out of the bag, holding the answer to her pleasure, she let out a moan and then a whimper, biting her lip.

"Would you like this?" holding a big realistic black dildo, similar to his cock, thick mushroom head, and even balls at the base.

"Only if you want to give it to me, Daddy," she struggled saying while nodding her head rapidly.

He ran the bulbous head up her inner thighs, over her wet lips, up her tummy, and tapped her nipple with it. He tapped her other nipple, circling it before pressing it between her boobs, her cleavage holding it against her chest as he sat back in his chair. "You want that big black cock don't you?"

She nodded, feeling the girth of the solid dong between her tits.

"Then show me what you do with a cock before it fucks your pretty pussy," he directed, sitting back and watching her.

She sat up straight, took the dong in both her hands, and started licking it up one side and down the other, keeping her eyes on him. She wrapped her lips around the head of it, still holding her eyes to his, and pushed it into her mouth, breathing through her nose, she made herself choke on it. Keeping her lips wrapped around it as she choked, she forced it into her throat, back and forth as if the dong was his cock. Tears started rolling down her cheeks, saliva dripping down her chin as she face fucked herself roughly with the black dildo.

"Good girl! Good to see you know how to greet a new cock without being told."

"Thank you, Daddy. Anything to pleasure you," she gasped, catching her breath trying to speak.

"Now fuck it! Pleasure that big cock with your pussy!" watching the look on her pretty face brighten with praise.

She quickly aimed the big tip to her entrance and was about to push it into the rubber balls, when he stopped her with a lift of his hand. "You better not cum though. Your orgasms are for me, not for any other cock. So you better not cum. You cum and you get sent home with nothing for a week! Understand?"

"Oh fuck", she gasped at the impossible task. "Yes, okay." she reluctantly agreed. "Maybe if I just go slow," she thought, pushing the head into her wet hole.

"You better take that fucking cock like a good girl!" he commanded.

Hearing his tone, she pushed it in deep like any normal man would fuck her. She held onto the balls of the dong as it opened her up. Fucking herself with long solid thrusts, her eyes moving to her master and back to the dong disappearing inside her pussy. Her orgasm was right there, about to come crashing in and ruin her week. Her hips started bucking, and her whimpers became louder, when she pulled it from her pussy, leaving herself empty, swollen, and tender on edge.

Robert was about to correct her fiercely when the wet dong disappeared into her mouth and throat. With tears streaming down her cheeks, her hips bucking and grinding her ass into the desk to stifle her orgasm, he watched her suck the dong to pleasure it like it was real cock, the best she could. Fucking her throat with fast and rough pushes, "gluck, gluck, gluck", coming from her mouth turned him on even more. He touched her thigh to stop, and she started crying.

With tears streaming down her face, frustrated, humiliated, and defeated, she slid off the desk to her knees and took him in her mouth. Trying to suck his cock while crying, she felt his hand gently caress her head.

"You are amazing," he told her, looking into her big brown eyes. "You listened and got creative. You knew not to orgasm for that cock, but knew you needed to pleasure it, like a good girl," pulling her up to his lap and holding her.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding onto him, calming herself and feeling his calmness and gentleness. She knew now she would do anything to pleasure him with her obedience.

"It was torture not to pleasure you. But you learned quickly, didn't you?" caressing her bare back.

"Yes. I found pleasuring you before myself was an even greater pleasure," she whispered into his chest.

"Are you ready for my cock inside you now?" he teased.

"If that's what you want. Of course, I am ready."

He shifted her legs, so she was straddling him in the chair, guiding the head of his rigid cock to her wetness. It only took her to slide down to the base of his shaft before he felt her pussy gripping his cock, her quads flexing as she started to bounce. He knew this position wasn't going to work for what she needed, so he stood, his cock still lodged inside her, and bent her over the desk. She tensed, gripping his cock. He knew it wouldn't be long, but he was going to reward her regardless. He started slow, long slow strokes through her pussy as she held the side of the desk, her nipples rubbing the desktop as they swayed. He took the bottle of lube and drizzled it down the center of her ass, and gave her a good hard thrust into her pussy.

Feeling the liquid hit her ass and run down to her little hole, she knew what was coming and tightened up around his cock.

"Relax, baby. Remember what I told you," as he caressed her ass cheek, then rimmed her pink star with his thumb.

She felt the pressure on her asshole, lowering herself flat on the desk, giving him better access to her ass. She tried pushing him out of her ass with her muscles as she felt him about to enter.

"That's it, push," he guided her as his thick thumb started moving past her tight ring. His slick thumb sank past her ring into her ass with one easy push.

"Aye, fuck," she whimpered, feeling her asshole invaded, pushing her pussy back onto his cock. "Yes!" She cried out, feeling her orgasm rush over her body.

He moved his thumb in and out of her asshole, fucking her in rhythm with his cock in her pussy. He knew it would be any second now, anticipating her orgasm.

It hit her hard, and she screamed like she had never screamed and released before. Her body shaking, she felt herself lose control of her own body, a wave moving over her like she needed to pee suddenly, as she erupted. Gushing warm fluids, feeling it run down her thighs and splashing on her bare feet.

Her scream was louder than he expected, but he kept up the pressure and thrusting, feeling her juices splashing as she squirted her warm fluid. His thumb jabbing at her asshole harder and faster with his cock as her body shook and bucked against him. He felt her body go limp under him and he yanked his thumb from her ass and his cock from her pussy simultaneously, enjoying her last scream.

Her body felt exhausted and empty, shaking uncontrollably, tears running down her face as she continued to whimper. Her legs were wet, and her pussy was swollen and sore along with her asshole, as she slipped off the desk onto the wet floor in her fluids, panting, trying to catch her breath. When she looked up at the man who had just delivered the most intense orgasm of her life, he smiled down at her, holding his rigid wet cock in his hand.

Seeing her reach for his cock in her state, made him proud that she pushed through her sensations to completely serve and finish him.

She grabbed his cock with one hand while holding her tender pussy with the other, wrapping her lips around him and taking him to the base. Bobbing her mouth on his cock, milking him with her lips until he grabbed her hair and made her look up at him.

"I Love how you worship my cock. Suck it! Jerk me off!" he grunted.

"Give it to me, Daddy. I love being your slut!" she confessed boldly.

"Say it again, slut!"

"I love being your fucking slut," jerking his cock faster, holding her tongue out. Feeling the burst of cum hit her in the face made her giggle. Refocusing on her reward, she aimed it at her mouth, feeling another stream inside her mouth, coating her tongue, and a third landing across her nose and cheek, then licked his cockhead.

She remained on the floor, as he collapsed back into the chair, both catching their breaths, recovering from their moment. He looked at her, watching her, as she inspected herself.

Naked on the floor, legs under her, wet in her fluids, cum dripping down her cheeks, chin, and chest, she parted her legs to inspect her pussy. She was bright red and swollen, tender to the touch, shocking herself that her asshole wasn't as sore as the first time, knowing it got more than the first time he touched her taboo hole.

As they recovered, they talked about the sensations and how much they enjoyed her intense orgasm together. About the shock of her first squirting orgasm, asking if it was normal, and what was different that made her squirt. He helped her to her feet, covered in fluids and juices, and told her has another gift for her.

"Oh god, I don't know if I can handle any more of your gifts," she said half serious half teasing.

"I think you will enjoy this one. It's one you are ready for. I need you to put your hands on the desk and relax," bending her over the desk again.

She watched him reach into his bag again, pulling out an oblong, metal shape with a pink jewel on one end, pointed at the other end. "Is it a small odd-shaped dildo?" she wondered as he pulled it out. She watched him reach for the bottle of lube, and then she knew, and tensed.

"Just relax, it's small and you will love it," seeing her nervous reaction to the plug. "It's small and will go in smooth and easy," smoothing her nervousness. "Look straight ahead and do exactly how I taught you," he directed, putting the tip at her asshole.

Feeling the cool metal on her tender hole, she tried relaxing and breathing, knowing she would be taking it all in her ass. She felt the pressure, then some more as she breathed, feeling her tight ring stretching around it, she gasped out loud, and then it eased. "Is it in yet?" she asked slowly.

"It's in," he assured her, caressing her ass cheek. "How does it feel?"

"Hmm, feels okay I guess. Not what I was expecting, but I feel it," afraid to move.

"You can stand up. Try walking with it," he told her, smiling.

As she stood up straight, it tightened some, making her wince. "I'm supposed to walk?" unsure of the task.

"Yes, baby. You are going to wear it home, and whenever I tell you to," pointing to the open floor in front of them.

She started walking across the room, feeling it move inside her ass with every step. It wasn't painful, just uncomfortable, knowing it would take time to get used to. The more she walked, the more comfortable it seemed, awkward at the thought of something in her ass.

"I want you to wear it home. You can take it out when you get into the shower," he told her as she started getting dressed. "And baby, don't forget your pictures," handing her the two pictures for Brian.

"Thank you, Sir," smiling like a teen girl with a naughty secret. "See you tomorrow!"

She took her time walking down the stairs with her new toy lodged inside her. She could feel it whenever her cheeks moved from side to side. Sitting in her car was a different sensation. It felt like it was pushing, firmly against her little hole, careful not to shift too much as she drove. At a red light, she ran her fingers over her chest, feeling his dried cum, over her thighs, feeling his sticky seed, making her wet again as her thoughts went to earlier on the desk.

She walked through the front door just as the boys jumped out of the carpool mom's SUV. She greeted them both with a kiss on their heads, warning them she was sweaty from the gym, knowing it would repel them from hanging on her. She put some snacks on a plate and told the boys to watch a cartoon and have a snack while she showered before homework started.

She set the new picture of her in the pink outfit on top of Brian's album, slipping the sexier picture into the pages of the album. Noticing the KY bottle on his nightstand. "He must have enjoyed the pics," she thought, peeling off her dress. Naked in the mirror while the water warmed, she admired her firm fit body, flexed her arms then her back, as she looked over her shoulder. The dried cum from Robert, still shiny and evident on her skin, and bent forward, to see the jewel end of her plug and admired it.

She showered, washing her hair and the dried cum off her body. Now the plug, hoping it wouldn't hurt came out, as she explored it with her fingers. She started pulling, but it suddenly felt huge inside her. She pushed her sphincter like she did going in, working with her fingers, she felt the biggest part move past, then slip out quickly. The empty feeling made her gasp out loud, shocking her with the big stretch. "Damn, this shouldn't feel this good," rimming her asshole, feeling her tender hole.

As she stepped from the shower, towel wrapped around her, Brian walked into the room. "Hey honey, big workout today?" noticing her showering so late in the afternoon.

"Not really. I thought you might like a new picture for your office," motioning to his nightstand. She watched him pick up the photo, staring at it as she dropped her towel and stepped into a black thong and black bra.

"Wow, this is hot. When did you do this?"

"Recently," changing the topic about her day. "Since you liked my other ones, I thought you might like more. Maybe I'll surprise you from time to time. You like it?" giving him a grin.

"Well, yeah!"

"Are you going to put it on your desk? Let your co-workers see your wife?"

He looked at her, standing in her bra and thong, "Maybe."

"Maybe? I thought you were proud of your wife?" walking towards him with a smile.

His eyes locked on her jiggling boobs in her bra, "I am proud," he stumbled as she got right in front of him.

"Afraid you'll get a semi," reaching down to cup him in her hand, "when they see your wife in a sexy outfit?" stroking his growing dick over his pants. "Do you think they'll like the outfit?" giving him a grin.

"Oh yeah. I know they will."

"Good. As long as it turns you on," squeezing his hard shaft. "I'm going to get the boys started on their homework," releasing his dick and reaching for her leggings and tank top. "Oh, there is another picture you might like in the album," grinning as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

The next morning Amy was up first at 5 am, gym bag packed, along with her other essentials for today's photo shoot, and headed to the gym. As she pulled into the gym parking lot, her dash alerted her to a text, "Robert" on the display.

"Insert your plug until I instruct you to remove it."

"Shit! I can't work out with that thing," she thought. "But I will have to try," obediently replying, "Yes, Sir." Sitting in her car, she pondered how she would insert it on her own. The locker room is the only option.

Stepping into the weight room with the plug firmly seated, she started to stretch and instantly regretted doing a squat. "It's going to be an arm day," she told herself. She pushed herself with the weights, getting a spotter to assist several times as she pushed her max reps. After 90 minutes of weights and exhausting her arm muscles, she stepped onto the treadmill to complete her workout. She started with a slow incline walk and felt the plug more. She increased the speed, testing the limits the plug was putting on her ass and mind. She started a soft jog, and it became more uncomfortable, needing more lube, mixing with the sweat she was producing. She called it a day and went to shower. Other than reapplying more lube, she resisted the urge to touch herself as she had become accustomed to doing after working out.

Sophia was ready, her paint gun, tarp, and paint already set up as Amy walked into the studio. "Good morning Miss Wonderful," she announced, hugging her new friend with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning to you Beautiful! Are you ready to be painted?"

"I am so excited. Let me put my bag down and I'll be right back." Walking to the dressing room, she checked her phone one last time, hoping for a text from Robert. Just as she set it down in her bag she heard it buzz. Seeing, "Take it out," on her screen was a relief. She undressed and gently removed the plug from her asshole, cleaned her hole, and wrapped her robe around her body.

By the time Sophia had completed her painting on Amy's body, Jerry had the three bikes and lighting already arranged.

"Holy fuck!" Jerry shouted, seeing Amy walk out in only white heels and body paint.

Midway down her chest, her right breast was covered in blue with white stars in a wave pattern, like her skin was moving. The left boob was painted with thick red and white stripes that followed down below her boobs. From a distance, it looked like a patriotic tube top. The white and red stripes picked up at her bikini line, right above her bare pussy, over her pussy when she opened her legs, and around to her ample bottom.

Jerry positioned her in front of the bikes, on the ground next to the staggered bikes, always portraying the bikes and flag rather than Amy's body. Carefully he had her kneel on her hands and knees across the seats of the bikes, her knees on one bike, her hands on the other, stretching her body, showing off her flexed arm and leg muscles while holding the position. They took photos for several hours, with lots of laughs, unique poses, and various styles they hadn't done with the other bikes. Each one, contorting her body into positions, some flexing her quads and arms, some displaying her ass and barely covered pussy and nipples.

As they wrapped up their day, Sophia handed Amy a bottle of heavy foam body wash to remove the body paint. "You'll need to take a very long warm shower and use lots of lather to remove the paint. I'd help you, but then you wouldn't be able to resist this," running her hands over her curvy figure and huge boobs.

"Oh, you are so right about that," looking at Sophia's big boobs in her unusually tight blouse and skirt. "I have a feeling this is going to take a while," walking up the stairs to the shower with her bag. She gathered several wash clothes and a towel, then walked into the big shower. Lathering her body with the heavy soap she began scrubbing, wondering if Brian would be enjoying her new photos later, or if he displayed her photo on his desk. Wondering how he would react seeing his coworkers ogle his wife, rubbing the paint off her hard nipples. "Would he jerk off to her photos when he got home?" washing the paint off her pussy and inner thighs. "Damn, I wish Robert was here today," washing the body paint off her stomach and breasts. With the paint completely gone from her skin, leaving red rub marks where she scrubbed certain parts, she inspected her pussy lips for any trace of paint. Touching herself got her aroused, her juices flowing with the slightest touches. She leaned forward on the glass wall, the water hitting her back and running down her ass as she reached under herself, rubbing her pussy into a frenzy. She reached back further to feel her tender asshole, not as sensitive as before, she rimmed her little star with her finger. "God, I need my dildo," she thought, denying herself an orgasm.