Naive Wife Turns Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale aimed his camera at Amy's ass and clicked away. Hearing the digital shutter click, Amy let out a moan being photographed.

"Any pose you would like, Dale?" she asked.

"Yeah, bend over further. Put your hands on the bumper," his phone clicked as she moved.

Hearing his phone clicking she could feel her nipples stiffen and pussy start to drip. As soon as she felt her pussy get wet while pushing her feet back and bending over, her vibe came to life again, buzzing her softly. She dropped her head, feeling the buzzing inside her, and flexed her glutes for Dale.

"Damn, those legs look amazing. Look how tight that thick ass is, honey," looking at Megan watching. "You like her ass too, don't you?"

"Hmm, hmm," getting aroused looking at Amy posing. "Can I touch her?" she asked Dale.

Dale looked at Robert for his approval to touch his pet, who gave him a nod.

Amy didn't move as she watched Megan approach her with a smile, her fingertips running over the back of her thighs and over her bare ass cheeks. Megan squeezed her right ass cheek, bringing a moan from Amy's lips. "You like being touched by a woman, don't you?" she whispered in Amy's ear.

Amy bit her lip, afraid to answer, only looking at Megan in her eyes. She felt her fingernails gliding across her soft skin.

"How wet is she, honey," Dale asked, still clicking photos of Megan touching their model.

Megan ran her index fingernail over her ass, running down her crack, all the way down to her dripping pussy, giving the dangling end of her toy a flick. "Can I taste her, Daddy?" she asked Dale.

Again, Robert gave her a nod of approval. "Only if Dales take pictures."

"Do it, honey. Eat her up," Dale directed her.

Megan squatted down in her lil dress, letting it rise to expose her ass as she went down on her heels, holding Amy's thick ass cheeks in her hands, and started eating Amy from behind.

Amy looked back over her shoulder as she moaned, feeling Megan's tongue slide over her asshole to her pussy. She smiled at Dale, still taking photos, then at Robert who returned her smile.

"Baby, remove your dress," Robert suddenly directed.

"Yes, Sir," was her only reply as she stood up straight, Megan standing with her, as she pushed her little dress to the floor.

"Damn, those tits are hot," Dale said.

"She is beautiful," Megan said, running her hands over Amy's firm thighs up her abs to her big boobs, cupping them in both her hands. "Even her pink nipples are perfect."

The toy inside Amy came to life again, making her moan and sway her hips as Megan played with her nipples.

"You can remove her toy, Megan," Robert suggested, seeing Dale becoming more aroused and eager.

Megan looked at Dale for permission, who told her to hurry up, rubbing his hard-on over his pants. She did as she was told, pulling the toy out of Amy's pussy, and licking it clean with her tongue.

"Rob, she is so ready to be fucked. Can I watch you fuck her?" looking at Amy leaning back on the black Corvette, exposing her bare pussy to the group.

"I believe she is. Baby, come here," he directed her.

She walked to him, naked in only her heels, and squatted down in front of him to undo his pants. She pushed them to the shiny floor and stood back up, stroking his hard cock, waiting for further instructions.

He turned her around quickly next to the barstool. "Hold onto it and look at Dale," he told her as he pushed his cock inside her.

"Hmm," she moaned, looking at Dale. "Fuck, it's so deep," she squealed, not taking her eyes off Dale.

Without taking his camera or eyes off Amy being fucked, he reached his hand out to Megan, found her hair, and pulled her to her knees. Megan knew what was expected of her, as she quickly undid his belt and pants, releasing her owner's cock.

Amy watched as he fucked Megan's mouth roughly, his stares deep in her eyes as she moaned from Robert's thrusts. Her mouth was open, gasping for air, but thinking of Dale's cock in her mouth.

"Your turn," Robert suddenly announced as he pulled his cock from her.

Amy looked back over her shoulder with a questioning look.

"Be a good girl," he whispered, rubbing her ass as he moved away from her.

Dale pulled Megan's mouth off his cock, almost discarding her as he stepped his hanging balls to Amy. She looked back at him aiming his long slender cock to her pussy.

"Fuck, this ass is hot," Dale said out loud, squeezing, before pushing the head of his cock inside her pussy.

"Ahh," Amy moaned, looking straight ahead again as she was being fucked by the 2nd man in the same night. When she lifted her head, Megan had Dales's camera aimed at her.

"Smile, slut," she grinned, clicking photos. "You are going to love this, Daddy," she told Dale.

"And I'm going to love this little pussy," Robert told Amy, pushing her over the other barstool in front of Amy.

Amy smiled, then gasped, watching Robert shoving his bigger cock in and out of Megan, making her scream and pant.

The men took turns on their pets, fucking them each as they wished, how they wished until both girls received a facial on their knees.

It was 1 am when Amy kissed Megan goodbye, with promises to meet up for a girl's day of shopping soon.

"I wasn't expecting all that," Amy whispered into Robert's ear as they hugged.

"We will have many more 'firsts' together, baby girl."