All Comments on 'Naivete'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RebellRebellabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

This story deserves a 'HOT MEDAL'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot? Don't think so.

Definitely disagreeing with Rebell.

The main character seems just like an idiot. Not naive -- an idiot. There was pretty much no characterization, the scenes moved too quickly, and, although I'm a big fan of the non-consent stories on here (or I wouldn't be here, obviously!), her roommate taking her after a rape discussion seems in poor taste. Not impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was

FUN. Smiling. Thanks. It would have been better if she did get a spanking, maybe from Greg, purrr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Roomate Fun

I was waiting for the roomates to come in and join the fun. Definitely worth continuing, it was a fun story.

CB1984CB1984almost 11 years ago
fantasies

may be silly but they're still such fun. Artistic challenge... Michelle's up to four now; how high can you get her number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just plain stupid

she said, "no" and "you aren't supposed to"

that is the reluctant part, there was no force, but there is non-consent

it was boring and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
....

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, however I have to point out I didn't even bother reading the rest of this after the stint between Michelle and the security guard that popped her cherry. After a little while of touching her vaginal area [you didn't even specify he played with her clit, c'mon] he plunges in to her vaginal opening [which would cause some serious pain, or in some people moderate pain] and continues to thrust for a while till they both come. Seriously? What virgin female would actually come from that? I'd love to meet them and ask them how the hell they managed that and if they could give me any tips on easy-to-achieve orgasms...that way if I ever get raped, I know I'll be fine in the satisfactory department.

Fantasy, actually sounds like more male-specified fantasy, or not......just no. Vaginas don't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

So many different parts to this story I loved it. Greg needs to go with her to model next time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous