All Comments on 'Naked at College 03 Pt. 02'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Climactic ending...well done Charles!!

Great story, Charles....lots of ups and downs and ins and outs... keep up the writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant, that's all i can say, brilliant !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

I had waited and waited for the next edition to the series, and you did not disappoint! Came four times will reading -- Andrea's performance at lunch . . . wow. Stunningly sexy!!!

RobertJimRobertJimalmost 14 years ago
Great fun!

I think this was even better than the previous one, as the two characters complemented one another so well. Plus, the ending was a surprise for me. The obvious choice was to have Andrea and Henry get together, but you didn't do that. Andrea's transformation was also well done. A bit difficult to believe that she would transform that much but you did provide many allusions to the gradual change, and even if it is not real believable it is the fantasy that is fun! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!

best episode so far! maybe you could incorporate some bondage into the next one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh! My! God!

I love this! Please keep up the good work, (writing)!.

I'm a major fan of your work here and especially of the Naked in College stories.

StoryPalStoryPalover 13 years ago
Still amazing

Another great yarn, Charles! I'm again amazed and pleased at your imagination and the style with which you present your stories. Keep up . . . the good . . . work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

You have outdone your self! Please don't quit here though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Supreme

You have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I especially enjoyed reading a story, i.e., series, with proper punctuation, grammatical correctness and no spelling errors. That, in itself, keeps the reader 'in the moment' and prevents the distraction that is caused by improper use of the King's language. Thanks for being concientious in that regard! It DOES make a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There definitely needs to be another one, I love these stories but I wish you wouldn't be so extreme one way or the other with the man's genitalia, it's either very small or very large, why not just average for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awaiting the next!

Really enjoyed this! Please don't stop now. You do a fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Your good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

I didn't like the ending, a bit because it was a bit too much, but good story, would love to make one too, but kinda need help so maybe we could write it together as the next story XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Problems

This part was better than the previous part, but still an anomaly. Fucking the college president is something Andrea would never do, no matter how much she learned and changed in the day. Hey, you set the parameters for the character! I could see that she might get to the point that she might feel for Henry while being denigrated. I can see whereas she was all fired up at first about women's rights, she is basically honest and finally sees that much of what she's been complaining about is exactly what she's been doing to others. That there are industries and jobs where women are powerful and pay well. That women, basically, do have the power in the world if they have and use the wit to make use of it. Sex makes the world go round. Even before money and power. Sex can attain both, and she finally sees that. Hence her session with the president. But, my point is, this is a mixed up section - though better than the last - with a less than satisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alternate Ending

Andrea and Henry look each other in the eyes as they dress each other. As they leave the administrative building and start to walk across the commons fully clothed she asked him to be her boyfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I've followed the NiS stories from the start, and this was a wonderful addition to them!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When I was in college a certain fraternity would rent an old two-story house for a weekend and fill the upstairs rooms with mattresses. The downstairs living room was then turned into a bar with kegs, bar and places to sit. The night of the party couples would slip away to the upstairs and occasionally a naked girl would run out of a room only to be caught and retrieved, or a nude girl would be led from one room to another. My girlfriend and I after midnight found ourselves and another girl as the only females at the bar. Someone soon mentioned that we were going to play Three Little Indians. Before we knew what was transpiring my girlfriend and I were hustled into different downstairs rooms by numerous guys. When we emerged we were both naked and had on only a tribal headband with a black feather in the back. In the main room we encountered the other female who was as naked as we were. This game we found consisted of us sucking off various males who would put a colored feather in our headband depending on their satisfaction with our efforts. A green feather was worth 3 points, yellow 1 point and red no points. After performing fellatio on five guys a winner would be determined by the highest score from the three cock suckers cheered on by the numerous onlookers. Amazingly all three of us received the same total score! Our reward was being taken back to our original rooms and servicing the 10 guys who had been with the other two girls. When we came out that morning the Three Little Indians stood in front of the gathering and it was determined I had won since I was covered in the most cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous