Naked at College 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Henry nor Andrea had any acting experience, beyond the little plays they might have done in elementary school, or for their parents. Andrea though felt good that at least she was no longer wriggling her boobs at the students like she was some sort of cheap stripper and, frankly, the way the day had been going she would not have been surprised if she had been asked to recreate a scene from a pornographic movie. Deborah Day movies were pretty far from that. She read from her script as she stepped up to Henry, her husband, pretending to be holding a coffee pot within her hand, the script in the other. "Would you like some coffee, dear?"

"Sweet cakes," Henry read from his script, affectionately patting Andrea's naked tush as she poured him some coffee. "What did I ever do to deserve a wife like you?" This didn't require much acting, as he would so much enjoy having a wife as pretty as Andrea, serving him coffee, in the nude. He wondered if someday he would be lucky enough to be married to a girl as wonderful as Andrea, at least the way she was behaving, or acting, right now.

"Honey, please," Andrea replied, rolling her eyes out of sight of the students and Miss White as she read, "it's me that should be thankful. You're such a wonderful provider."

"That's just the man's responsibility, honey, to supply for his wife, to keep her safe in hearth and home. A woman should not want for anything."

Andrea had to admit, it was a rather nice deal, having someone else make the money to pay all the bills. How was that ever decided? But, still, it was also demeaning, wasn't it? It was certainly patronizing, as if a woman lacked the ability to fend for herself.

"And," Henry continued, his hand resting contentedly along this 'wife's' curvy little tight tush, "it would be much better if the bank had been willing to provide us with a secured equity loan."

"Oh honey, don't you start talking about finances. You know I just get totally confused." Andrea could feel her temperature rising, with annoyance. She shifted away from her 'husband,' so that Henry had to release his hand from her bottom, but then read the line. "Dear, please, more coffee. I know how much you like a fresh cup in the morning."

As Andrea pretended to be pouring Henry's coffee his eyes were fixed on her breasts, which were now hanging down before him. Breasts hanging down are really so nice. The boobs seem to fill up even fuller, as if they really were fleshy bags of motherly milk. A husband would be allowed to reach out and grasp hold of one of them, wouldn't he? Maybe even bobble and wiggle them? That is the right of a husband, isn't it? It might even be within character. Henry was so, so tempted.

He looked at his script and read, "You know, honey, you're just so lovely and perky in the morning."

"Well, thank you, dear," Andrea replied, reading from her script. "I always try to look my best for you in the morning. I know how much you like that."

Henry reached out and cupped a breast within his hand, the nipple poking right into the middle of his palm. He bounced it a bit. Is there anything better to cup than a soft bouncing boob?

"Henry!" Andrea protested and pulled away.

"No, no, no," Miss White exclaimed. "That won't do. That won't do at all, Andrea. You must stay in character." She stepped forward and gently but firmly pressed against Andrea's shoulder to get her to lean over again while she turned to Henry. "That was very good improvisation, Henry." She turned back to Andrea. "You must ask yourself, Andrea, what would Deborah Day do? Or, even better, what would her character, Mary Beth Kappelhoff, do? Now, let's try that again," she said, taking hold of Henry's hand and bringing it back to Andrea's boob, "from the moment that your loving husband playfully fondled your delicious breast."

Miss White was feeling very, very pleased. Recreating the so famous breakfast scene in the nude had definitely been an inspiration.

Andrea bit her lower lip and said, "Now, sweetie, no hanky panky. You need to finish your breakfast and get to work."

It wasn't the response that Miss White would have preferred, but who was to say how Mrs. Kappelhoff would have really reacted.

"Yes, honey," Henry replied, removing his hand, "but you really are so very fetching this morning, Mary Beth."

Miss White smiled and nodded.

Andrea considered her script and then made her way to stage right. "How would you like your eggs this morning, dear?" She pretended to be opening a refrigerator door and, following the instructions within the script, looked for eggs on the bottom shelf, her own bottom dutifully rising up, her tender, soft, feminine lips, brightly lit by the stage lights, coming into view.

Henry read from his script. "Like every other morning, dear, sunny side up."

Andrea looked back at her "husband," and asked, "But, honey bunny, wouldn't you like to try something new, something different?"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Miss White exclaimed. "That's such a wonderful line. Here, let me provide just a bit of direction." She stepped up to Andrea. "Arch your back a bit more, dear."

Andrea did as she directed, providing more curve and prominence to her derriere.

"And, spread your thighs out a bit. Let your husband, and our grateful audience, witness your breakfast treats."

Andrea obeyed the instructions of her director, as any actress would do, opening up her thighs, and now even the crack of her sweet round fanny. Her tender cunnie lips and adorable rose bud both came sweetly into view.

'Yes, yes, much better. Now, repeat the line, and give your husband a comely smile, just as Deborah would do."

Andrea did her best, acting in a way she could never imagine doing in real life, not even for her husband, if she would ever stoop so low as she was doing now. "But, honey bunny, wouldn't you like to try something new, something different?"

Miss White added, "Give your bottom a little wag dear. Make sure he gets the message."

Henry was clearly getting the message, as was everyone in the class. Dicks stiffened as Andrea seductively waved her bottom, cunnie lips, and butt hole back at Henry.

In the original movie, Deborah Day had just given her bottom a single swing. Anything more might have been too lascivious for the audience of that day. Even that appeared to be rather scandalous. It was long debated whether the swing was intentional or coincidental. Andrea's modern interpretation of the role, under the superb direction of Miss White, was much clearer, and certainly more compelling.

The class was silent, their eyes fixed on the play, mesmerized by the production. The hands of a number of boys concentrating as well on their crotches, and their stiffening cocks. Within the cover of darkness they felt relatively safe.

Henry naturally responded, as did his character, Mr. Kappelhoff. In the original role he only smiled knowingly. The acting of Henry's cock was again much clearer. He read from the script, "Sunny side up will be just fine, dear."

"Well," Andrea replied, reading from hers, "I do like it sunny side up as well."

Miss White patted Andrea's upraised bottom.

Henry smiled. His dick rose further.

"But, dear," Andrea continued, smiling mischievously back at her husband. "It's such a special morning. Perhaps some desert as well? I have a wonderfully tasty peach pie."

Miss White reached down and lightly traced her fingers along Andrea's slit, still a bit warm and moist from her earlier lunch.

Andrea's eyes widened with concern, and arousal, at the touch of the woman's fingers along her cunnie lips.

A bit of whispering, anxious shuffling of feet, and nervous shifting of hands could be heard in the audience. Some hands though were quite silently busy.

"Miss White," Andrea softly protested.

"We must get you in character, Andrea. Actresses often do this so that the desire in their eyes appears real and sincere." She continued to caress, fondle, and pinch her cunnie lips.

Andrea's breathing accelerated, her breasts heaving as well as swinging beneath her. "Oh Miss White, please," she softly murmured.

It wasn't clear to Miss White, or to anyone else for that matter, if Andrea was pleading for her to stop or to accelerate, as her bottom was now moving in a very evident expression of lust.

Most of the boys in the class were gripping hard on their cocks. Many of them had girlfriends, but they never acted so lasciviously for them. They might pose a bit, sticking their naked bottoms up in the air, but they would still remain modest and demure. They would not twist and grind their asses in such a lewdly obscene wanton display.

But, Andrea wasn't doing so intentionally. She had no choice under the skilled directorship of Miss White's inspirational fingers. It was method acting at its best. Even Stanislavski himself would have been so very pleased, as would any self-respecting male.

Miss White softly prompted Henry, whispering to him, "Your line."

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah," he quickly acknowledged, tearing his eyes away from Andrea's succulently inflamed cunt. He read from the script, "I do love a juicy peach, and no pie is better than yours, my lovely sweet cakes." He so much wanted to grip his hard dick in his hand, but that was very clearly not in the script.

Miss White slipped a finger into Andrea's tight, wet, clinging hole. A smile escaped her lips, a gasp escaped the lips of members of the audience. Miss White just couldn't help herself. She had not had her fingers on such a lovely young slit hole in so many years. She marveled at how tight it was.

"Oh my goodness," sighed Andrea, her eyes closing with shame, at her evident arousal.

But, Miss White couldn't stay there for long. She had provided Andrea with enough inspiration for her next line. Lingering too long would insert herself too much into the scene. She drew her finger out of Andrea's hole with a rather obscene slurp, much to the amusement of many of the boys, and embarrassment for the girls, particularly for Andrea.

Miss White took Andrea's hand, brought it to her warm, wet feminine lips, and prompted her, "Your line, Andrea."

Andrea looked at the sheet trembling within her other hand, her heart fluttering with excitement and distress, and read, "Would you like me to warm it up for you, honey?"

To be sure her actress understood precisely her motivation, Miss White briefly moved Andrea's fingers up and down the girl's slit, and then took her hand away so that she could act on her own.

It wasn't like Andrea hadn't done this before. In fact, she had very recently provided pretty much the same performance. But, that was done under her own volition, as part of her guerilla theater. This was still theater, of course, but of a very different context. Still, she could not deny her arousal, her urges. Keeping her face turned away from the audience she took over where Miss White had left off, squirreling her fingers in and around her slit, at times giving her stiff nub a hard diddling rub.

Andrea's hips and ass were gyrating and grinding in a very obscene display, well past the modest little hip flip that was within the original movie, and Henry was most appreciative. He almost sprung from his chair when Miss White waved him to come over.

His so very stiff, yearning cock led the way across the stage, like a snake stretching, reaching, out for its meal.

Miss White smiled with delight. "Mrs. Kappelhoff! Look, look! See how much your husband wants your fresh hot pie."

Andrea glanced over at the approaching Henry, or more precisely his stiffly bobbing pointy cock. She quickly looked away. Miss White wasn't going to let him stick that in her was she? Until now she had managed to avoid any actual sex with Henry (the little pervert!) but perhaps her luck had finally come to an end.

"Is there anything more pleasing to a wife," Miss White continued, "than to see how much her husband loves her?"

Henry was indeed lusting for his "wife," a smile escaping his lips as he realized he might be actually sticking his cock up inside Andrea's delectable cunt. Is there anything better for a porno enthusiast, if not addict, to have his dick deep down inside a pretty feminist's cunt? Even if Andrea was someone else, even if he didn't know who she was, her cunt was providing such a marvelously delectable invitation.

"And, Mr. Kappelhoff, see how moist and juicy is your wife's hot peach pie." Miss White slid her fingers along Andrea's slit, slowly pulling it away, but still staying connected via a long, thin strand of slippery cunt syrup.

Andrea covered her face with her hands, knowing that evidence of her lewd, wanton arousal was being so obscenely displayed to the students.

Henry stepped up to position his shiny swollen knob right behind Andrea's upraised bottom, the tip of his dick poised before her tight fleshy pussy, her moist lustful secretions glistening along her lips in the harsh glare of the stage light.

Miss White let the trail of thick feminine nectar fall from her fingers to drape across Henry's knob. She also used the opportunity to lodge Henry's crown within the lips of Andrea's cunt, right at the gate to the stunning hole.

Henry appreciated that. He did not want to suffer the embarrassment of having difficulty finding the entrance, particularly with an audience watching his every move. It would be worse for an actor than forgetting one's line. He closed his eyes and sighed with deep pleasure at the feel of Andrea's warm, wet cunt lips tightly kissing his yearning crown.

The audience was breathless, nary a voice could be heard, although if one listened carefully one could hear an occasional sigh, gasp, and perhaps even fingers fondling and manipulating stiff erections.

Andrea moaned with pleasure, but not so much because of Henry's cock kissing her cunt. It was the return of the expert fingers of Miss White, pressing hard against her stiffened clit, rubbing around and around the slick hard nub.

Henry plunged his cock deep down into Andrea's cunt, every inch being swallowed, squeezed, and milked by her wet, soft, clinging fleshiness.

"Oh man," gasped Henry, momentarily breaking character. He so much loved his cyberskin pussy strokers, but he now had to admit that none matched the actual reality of this moment. He was so, so glad that he had already cum three times today. If this had been his first class he would have immediately exploded and he sorely doubted that Miss White would be pleased with that, nor would the audience. Talk about breaking character!

"Miss White, please, please," gasped Andrea, as her cunt continued to respond to the teacher's fingers, her hips and bottom now gyrating and grinding on Henry's dick. With each of his thrusts her hanging tits were slapping together, like they were clapping his performance. She had not, though, ever applauded a guy in such a way before.

Andrea's wriggling bottom and gripping, clenching cunt were not helping Henry's effort to maintain self-control. His eyes watched with wonder at how wantonly Andrea's butt was thrusting against him. The scent of her cunt's arousal, her lust, drifted up to his nostrils. He thrust harder against her, wanting her to truly enjoy this as much as he was. No young man, of course, wants to fail to last long enough for the girl to have her orgasm, and certainly no young man wants to have an audience witness that failure. He tried to distract his mind from the so glorious pleasures he was experiencing both visually and physically.

Andrea had never experienced a cock inside her feeling so good, so fulfilling, perhaps even so right. Her rational mind was telling her that it was due largely to Miss White's diddling accompaniment, which had now taken on a frantic urgency, so rapidly quivering and shivering against her swollen nub. Perhaps she would enjoy most anything shoved up her cunt at a moment like this. It was just so wonderfully, intensely all-consuming. She thrust back even harder against Henry, wanting to feel his cock as deep up inside her as it could possibly go. "Oh Henry," she softly gasped.

Miss White's fingers suddenly stopped and, placing a hand on Henry's abdomen, gestured for him to pause as well.

Henry didn't mind. He needed a moment to gather himself. His dick slipped from Andrea's cunt with a big slurp, her lustful cunt syrup dripping from the tip of his knob.

"Please," Andrea gasped. This time the meaning of the plea was unambiguous.

"Tell your husband, Mrs. Kappelhoff, how much you love, and want, him."

It wasn't easy for Andrea to accept her next line. It screamed against all that she had believed, had valued. But, she so much wanted Miss White's fingers to return to their rightful place, and perhaps she did in fact truly want as well, Henry's cock. Could she really debase herself this way?

"Please," she softly confessed, jutting her ass up higher, "please..." She lowered her face to the floor in abject resignation as she lowered her voice, beneath even a stage whisper, "Honey bunny, I want you so bad."

"Good, good," Miss White encouraged her starlet, "now show him how much you want him, let him see your love."

Andrea wriggled and gyrated her bottom at Henry, providing him with the most lewd and obscene dance she could muster, presenting herself like the true bitch in heat she was. "Honey, please," she gasped more loudly, "fuck your little wife, give her your big, hard, manly cock."

As Miss White had suggested, any self-respecting actress can do any role, no matter how repugnant to her sense of self. But, of course, it wasn't really clear this was still acting.

Henry plunged his stiff dick deep back down into Andrea's throbbing cunt.

"Oh no," Andrea gasped as she felt her orgasm suddenly sweep through her body, sending the muscles of her cunt into a quivering paroxysm of shivering, spasmodic delight.

"Fuck," Henry gasped as he felt his climax course through his body, surging out from his loins up through his shaft and releasing forth in a big, globby wad of cum that gushed deep into Andrea's cunt. He leaned over further, resting his body on hers as he reached around and grasped hold of those full lusciously hanging boobs. He had been eyeing those babies all day long and it was such icing on the cake to be gripping, squeezing, groping them as his dick twitched and squirted deep into Andrea's quivering quim.

Andrea groaned with both disgust and pleasure at the feel of Henry's cock twitching and squirting within her. It somehow felt so right, so good, so wonderful to feel a man's cock exploding so violently within her cunt. But, she also knew, in her mind, the small part that was still rational, that it was her orgasm doing her thinking. Once she came fully to her senses she would realize with abhorrence that her cunt was filled with male gism.

Much of the class leapt to their feet to applaud this truly inspirational performance. It was certainly the best they had seen the entire semester. This was indeed how the breakfast scene from "Sunny Side Up" should really have been played, or at least probably did if it had been for real. Miss White was so very pleased, proud...and wet.

ON THE WAY TO THE NEXT CLASS

Andrea still felt a bit breathless as she made their way to the next class, which wasn't very far as it was in the building right next door, the Humanities Building.

Andrea's cunt was also still warm and swollen. It had been so thoroughly plumbed. It felt so satisfied, and yet also now a bit empty, as well as moist, in part from Henry's cum, which at times trickled out. Andrea so hoped that nobody would notice that. There aren't too many things more embarrassing than to have a man's cum dribble down one's leg in public. Of course, being naked in public was rather embarrassing, albeit she was, oddly enough, almost getting used to that.

123456...8