Naked at College 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock, sir," Andrea quickly made clear. "I just have to see it. I so much have to see it." She squirmed as if she had to most desperately pee, yet it was clearly something else that was in urgent, burning need of attention.

"Well, Andrea, um, I'm not so sure that I should really..."

"Oh sir, please, please, please." She pleaded like a little girl wanting an ice cream cone. Of course, no little girl grabs her daddy's shoulders and shakes her big, bouncy, wriggling boobs in his face to try to help convince him. "I bet you have a real big one, being President and everything!"

Well, no pressure there. Now he had a second reason not to show her. "No, no, Andrea. Your participation in The Program has ended, and I think it's best that we just call it a day." Actually, he wished he could take that last remark back or at least further clarify that The Program ended when they entered the Administration Building.

"I just want to have a little peek, sir. Just for a second, and then I'll behave, I promise." She reached down and placed her fingers on his very evident bulge.

"Andrea!" President Rayburn protested, but only verbally. He did not take her hand away. What man would remove a pretty young lady's soft little fingers from his stiff cock? It's really asking too much of a guy.

"Oh my, President Rayburn. You're all excited too!" Without waiting for any further objection or protest, she quickly began working on his belt and pants.

He did though continue to object. "Andrea, please, please!" His hands though remained at his sides. He briefly wondered if the participation in The Program had somehow traumatized the girl so much that she was having a psychotic episode. Perhaps he should contact the health clinic? "Um, you know that Henry is standing right there, don't you?"

Andrea paused momentarily, looked back at Henry, and then back to him. "He won't tell." She turned back to Henry. "You won't tell, will you, Henry?"

Henry shook his head. He had no interest in telling anyone. Well, at least at the moment he had no interest. At the moment he was stroking his dick. He also didn't quite know what to make of Andrea's behavior, but he knew he was enjoying it. He wondered if he could fuck Andrea from behind while she jerked off the President. Now that would be a story that would be worth telling.

Andrea turned back to President Rayburn. "He won't tell, now let's get this big man out of there," she said, as she pulled his zipper down, reached inside and, with a bit of difficulty, extricated the President's erection from his tight briefs.

"Oh my goodness, President Rayburn, you really are big! You're even much bigger than Henry, and he's really awfully terribly big himself."

The President knew that it wasn't saying much to be bigger than Henry, but perhaps this young feminist had not really had much experience with the size of men. He really wouldn't find that terribly surprising. In any case, he did feel he had a pretty good cock.

Henry smiled at Andrea's comment. His eyes though were fixed on her round perky bottom that was poking back behind her as she was bent over working on the President's cock. He could even see a bit of her cunnie pouch and slit peeking out from between her soft girlish thighs. He stepped up closer to her.

Andrea climbed onto the President's lap, her knees on either side of him. She again pressed her breasts against his face, this time burying him in between them, and as well pressed her cunnie lips against his shaft, providing him with the lap dance that he so desired, rubbing her wet, slick lips up and down his hard, stiff erection.

The President reached around her body to grasp hold of her soft round tush with both hands, squeezing and pulling on the cheeks, opening up to Henry's eyes Andrea's dark little puckered brown hole.

This was indeed much better than the gentleman's club. One of the girls had climbed onto his lap like this. She did squish her boobs against his face, and did rub her hot cunt against his erection, but through her panties, and, he was not allowed to grab hold of her butt. It never seemed quite right to him that the girl could rub her naked boobs against his face but he couldn't touch her butt. What was fair about that? Well, all that injustice was now a thing of the past as he squeezed Andrea's cute little round fanny cheeks, pulling her cunt in tighter against his dick. This lap dance would most definitely have a happy ending.

Henry stepped up even closer, aiming his erection right at the bright brown star, and then giving it a little kiss with the tip of his knob.

"Henry Dworkin!" Andrea squealed in mock shock. "President Rayburn, do you know what he just did?"

The President was so distracted, so confused, so flustered. He didn't feel he knew much of anything. He just shook his head.

Andrea explained it to him. "He stuck his big hard penis right against my tushy hole!"

The President wasn't sure if he should admonish the young man. Was Andrea really offended? Was she just pretending to be upset? It was hard to tell what was real, what was just pretend, what was acting.

Andrea continued, "I guess though I'm a pretty lucky girl, having two big penises poking me on both sides at the same time." She leaned in closer to President Rayburn and whispered into his ear, "Oh, President Rayburn, would you like to put it inside me?"

His gentleman's club fantasy come true. He had wondered if perhaps a girl might in fact suggest this. Who would notice within the dark corner of the club? He would most definitely give her a big tip. "Yes, yes, I would," he quickly answered.

"Oh, but I don't know if I should," Andrea responded.

"What? No, no, it's fine. Henry won't say anything. I won't say anything." His cock would be so upset if this did not happen; if he came this close and was then denied.

"But, sir, I just don't know. You're the President and everything, and I'm just an undergraduate. I could probably get in big trouble for this, or something." She reached behind her with her right hand to grasp hold of Henry's erection. She didn't really think he would in fact try to fuck her up the ass, but she wanted to be sure she had control of him, as well as the President.

"Andrea, I'm the President. I ensure you that you will not get into any trouble." Clearly he would be the one who would get into trouble.

"Ooooooh, that's true, isn't it, Mr. President, sir." She added in her most coquettish voice, "You're such a big, powerful man." She lifted up her cunt and positioned it right on the tip of his knob. "You could get most anything done, couldn't you, sir."

He had always heard that women were attracted to powerful men, but he had never experienced that himself. You would think that at least one coed would have the hots for the President of the college but none ever had, until finally this moment. "Well," he tried to say modestly, "I suppose so," but his pride was so clearly evident in his smile.

"Could you get me a Southern Belle Fellowship?" The Southern Belle Fellowship was among the largest and most prestigious that Abberville College had to offer. It was not surprising that Andrea would want one. Most every girl at Abberville coveted this award, with most of them going to the girls of Delta Nu. But, it wasn't like the decision was solely his own. And, besides, Andrea's past behavior was not southern belle material.

"Oh, I don't know, Andrea. I'm not sure I could arrange that."

Andrea reached down with her other hand, slipping it in between their bodies, to clutch his shaft within her fingers, recalling the control she held over Frank that morning when she had his cock in her hand, the control she had over all the administrators during lunch, and the control she now had over Henry behind her. "Oh, but President Rayburn, you're so powerful and big and so virile and manly." She softly caressed the tip of his knob with her slippery slick cunt, flirting with a potential insertion, letting him get just a little taste, just a nibble, as she continued to stroke Henry's dick behind her. "I would think that you could do just about anything. Won't you please get me that fellowship." She let the tip slip in just a bit. "I would be very, very grateful, sir." She whispered into his ear, "I've never had a cock as big as yours."

"Yes," he gasped. "Consider it done. It's yours."

"Oh, President Rayburn, you're just so sweet!" Her parents would finally be so, so proud of Andrea. Their hopes for her enrollment at Abberville had finally been realized. "And," she added, giving Henry a squeeze, "can Henry have one?"

Henry smiled, clearly for more reasons than one.

"Henry? What? He's a guy! He can't have a Southern Belle Fellowship."

Andrea giggled. "Oh don't be silly, President Rayburn. I didn't mean that. I meant like a Dolf Zillmann Fellowship."

The Dolf Zillmann Fellowship was for young men who exemplified high moral standards, self-discipline, and self-control. Henry was showing pretty good self-control right now.

"Yes, yes, certainly. I'll make sure Henry gets one."

Andrea let go of Henry's dick and slid down onto President Rayburn's cock. "Oh fuck, you're so fucking big, President Rayburn," she gasped as her cunt was stuffed with his cock. He wasn't actually really, really big, although it also wasn't the case that a lot of large cocks had been prior visitors to Andrea's cunt. Still, it didn't hurt to have him feel psychologically as well as physically fulfilled.

"And you're so fucking tight," he responded.

"President Rayburn," Andrea giggled. "Don't talk like that to me." She added, "That's so dirty," as she began to slide up and down his shaft, her lovely boobs bouncing and jigging with delightful abandon against his face.

Henry took over on his own cock, something that he was in fact pretty skilled with. He wondered how many times in his life he had jerked off so far. He wished he had been counting. Was there a Guinness record? He pounded away with fury and force. He was going to make six in one day if it killed him.

President Rayburn was ecstatic. This morning he had expected Andrea to be a real pain in his butt, when instead she turned out to be a real pleasure on his cock. He let go of her butt, which wasn't easy to do, to grab hold of those bouncing boobs, which was very easy to do. He had been thinking about them ever since he saw them in the morning, a desire reaffirmed by her behavior during lunch, and now he finally had them in his hands. He actually kind of wished his administrative colleagues would find out about this. They would be so, so jealous.

Henry could feel himself getting close, his eyes fixed on Andrea's humping, squirming, wriggling butt, his ears filled with the sounds of her cunt sloshing and slurping, as well as her whimpering, gasping, and mewing with lust.

What is it, the President wondered, that made the feel of a young lady's, or any woman's, breasts so wonderful. It must be something instinctual, some sort of hard-wiring of the male brain. Whatever it was he grabbed, squeezed, clutched, and squashed the girl's breasts in every shape, manner, and form. It was his finest moment as President of Abberville; or at least his most pleasurable.

It would not be much longer for Henry. His legs were weakening, even trembling. His heart was racing. It was now so very, very close.

Andrea's boobs though were not even the source of the President's greatest pleasure, as his squishing of bountiful boob flesh was accompanied by Andrea's comparable squeezing, clenching, clutching of his cock with the youthful, vigorous muscles of her soft slippery cunt. His cock had never been so marvelously fucked in his life, and he suddenly felt himself overwhelmed by his orgasm exploding through his body, bursting up from his twitching, jerking dick into the young lady's saucy cunt.

"Oh geeeeeez," he gasped, his head falling forward, feeling somewhat faint as his body was wracked by so many rapturous paroxysms, his mind lost in euphoric bliss, his cock gushing and spewing its seed deep up inside the girl's quivering cunt.

"Fuck," Henry gasped, his head falling against Andrea's back, his dick twitching in his hand as his dick gasped in its dying breath any and all cum that was possibly left within his balls. It was just three mild squirts but it was accompanied by a far greater explosively enchanting exhaustion, his heart pounding in his ears, his brain unable to function.

Andrea smiled with victory as she felt her cunt churning with the President's bountiful seed. "Oh my goodness, Mr. President," she squealed, "you're filling me up. It's just so much stuff. Oooooooooh, I can feel how thick and hot it is."

President Rayburn pressed his face deep into her soft, moist breasts as the last few gushes spewed forth. "You're a very good student, Andrea," he gasped into a boob. This was quite the compliment cumming from the college president, along with his more compelling cum, which quickly began to leak out onto his crotch and into his pants. Mrs. Edwards, his secretary, might wonder what that was about.

Andrea did eventually write her text, but it wasn't an expose. It was a guide to young ladies selecting, and wearing, a brassiere to maximize her attractiveness, inspired in part by Professor Maslow's class. She felt that any breasts can and should be beautiful. She felt herself though to still be a feminist, for what was more empowering as a woman than using her female body for power.

Henry was the one who eventually provided the expose. He wrote up the experience for an internet site of amateur erotic stories. He didn't win any awards for his effort, but he did still enjoy it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you lasted to the end. I enjoy this series but it is indeed a labor of love. I hope you enjoyed it as well. If you have any suggestions for future episodes I will be very glad to hear them! Best wishes (and please do take the time to vote).

1...345678