All Comments on 'Naked at Home Ch. 02'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Room for improvement

You have a real talent for storytelling. However, someone who obviously puts so much time and effort into writing should care more about language. Stop placing "in fact" everywhere you can. "More closer?" What the fuck is "considerant?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As a long time fan I find syntax issues a brief

annoyance. Your understated humor is charming yet scintillating and very hot . . . at least to me it is.

Thanks for the wank!

sacksackabout 15 years ago
predictable, yet awesome!

Even though it was obvious where the story was going, you kept my attention for 18 Literotica pages. I would continue this story, the most obvious future parings being dad/son/son's friends mom, daughter, daughter's friends.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
That Was a Great Chapter!!!

I like the way he described the sex between father and daughter. When they played together for the first time alone watching TV. I also like how you brought the wife and the son into the picture. I like how the wife wanted to teach the daughter how to perform oral sex on a man. The sex between the children and parents was quite erotic. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. It would be nice to see Mother looser anal virginity to her son and the daughter lose her in a virginity to her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
polished erotica

You have a great talent for story telling and a well honed knowledge of the english language. I habve thoroughly enjoyed reading most of your submissions. Could you cosider a fellow up to the story about Tommy and his babysitter?

Thanks

Farmstud30Farmstud30about 15 years ago
Almost good finish.

I would prefer the finish not be facials but a climax in intercourse. There are a few gramatical errors, but not ones that make the story hard to read. What I felt lowered the score I gave was the length as it takes a long time to read. It should end here as the story reaches the climax to which it was headed. Any additional chapters cannot top the ending and could be compared to a road trip that lasts too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story! Please continue with it!!

Great story!! Please consider doing futher chapters.What if the family decides to all go naked??They could intereact will friend and other families.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 15 years ago
I have read all but one (I think) of your stories,

and I think this may be the best of the bunch. I believe that you may be using a program to record/type your story rather than manually typing and that some of the grammatical and spelling errors are from the interpretation that the program gives to the spoken word, such as bubbies or boobies. So, maybe a bit of proofreading would be in order. But that doesn't bother me as it apparently does others. I just enjoy the fantasy, the experience of living the moment in the luxurious pictures that you paint and the exotic feelings it generates. No, I never experienced such family sex, never had a daughter, but I can't say that I haven't had fantasies about daughters-in-law or neighbors or close friends. I don't care much for some other acts - gays, hurting, spanking, embarrassment and other themes that you use, but I remind myself that it is a way to sample those lifestyles and enjoy the ultimate treat, the sex, without having to physically be a part of actions that I don't admire. For whatever the situation, I enjoy the sex. That's why I enjoy Literotica. I don't have to question motives, either the author's or my own - I just need to sit back, dream a bit, and hold on (to my cock) as I immerse my self into the situations created by the author. And this author, Charles Petersunn, constantly does not disappoint - one of the very best, I'd say. Thanks. Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please expand!

I hope you will continue this series. It has been a great pleasure to read about The Program and the various contexts, scenarios and situations you place your characters in.

For the Naked at Home series, I hope you will include brother sister sex, coupled with the parents' tutorials.

I also hope that you write about different families undergoing The Program and how it brings them closer to one another, both physically and emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Really, it was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. It would definitely be more interesting to have more mother/son time and if you feel like it more mother/daughter time too!

You have an amazing way of writing. I would definitely recommend this story to people of similar interests. Good job.

lauragirlchatlauragirlchatover 14 years ago
Brother

I thought these two stories were wonderful. Please make a third. I would love to hear about Jeff fucking his sister, both her cunt and bum. Maybe also some mother daughter fun or father son anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super

Great story hope you continue. It would be great to have the parents enter the program as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Naked at Home Ch 03

When can we have the next chapter? I think that they should investigate the anal sex avenue, with there current partners, then with the other partner. Some other ideas = family hand-jobs, double penetration, lesbian, etc.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A nice way to bring the family together. Thanks for sharing such a good read with us. ^__^

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 12 years ago
Excellent

You know this is just the beginning. Let's see the family try anal and double penetration.

I especially loved the mother-son scenes. They need more screen time. :) Please write more of the same.

Eagerly awaiting for a sequel for this wonderful chapter.

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
W O W

great story but these two kids need to slam their parents get revenge any one out their to help me add another part this can be done . .

ken0001ken0001over 12 years ago
Patsy

Well Charles, Thats a very nice story you've written! Do you think mums might want to watch Patsy an Jeff get it on? She seems interested in their dating. Perhaps a threesome or more?

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 11 years ago
nice little family incest tale

quite enjoyed this story!! family incest is very sexy,,,,and mumsy was a hoot!! the sex scene in the living room was very well done as well as the rest of the tale,, loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Storie.

Some of the best stuff I have ever had the pleasure and stroking off to.

Can;t wait ti read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Maybe add Patsy in? Like a threesome with Jeff, Mary and Patsy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
have a sequal!!

write a sequal!! make mary and jeff have sex, jeff and his friends gangbanging mary.. very good story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved it

Hi, Iam a 20 y/o female college student living with my parents.

I loved your story and there was so much of it that I can directly relate to.

We are also a nudist family enjoing the nudity and of course a lot more.

Wish I could write as well as you so I could tell my story.

Thank you very much, I came so many times while ready your story.

Nicole

love2love2over 10 years ago
More More

Very nicely written, I love the lead in about the project in college. Very ingenious. I would definitely love to read more about this family as they progress.

Thanks for a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worst writing I've ever read other than on a subway wall.

Where did you get your incredible vocabulary? Cunnie, slit, boobies—wow, Shakespeare! This story is about fifty pages too long. Is there anybody who couldn't see where its boring and lifeless "plot" was going?

Fuck me, Daddy! Give it to me while I suck my male sibling's penis! Oh, I really need to explain to my brain-dead parents how much I've changed from getting fucked in the ass! A great system. You should put up a web page. I'm glad your relatives all got off on it though. Your mom and I should tweak each other's cunnies! Wow! I'd give this ten stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
About time there was a story like this

I like a story that didn't sound like it was written by a trashy author. I found this to be mature, and erotic. It was delicious to read, and the story provoked many ancillary thoughts that were not in the story. That's good writing, especially erotic writing. The purpose of the family being nude is much more subtle than the usual story of mom accidentally seeing her son masturbating, with the story advancing from that point. The overuse of expletives was not present at all in this story, and that made it of a much higher quality. Only a juvenile, undeveloped mind can fail to appreciate that.

I commend the author for an intelligent style of writing. Sexuality and sensuality need not be written by the equivalent of a high school juvenile delinquent with a retarded vocabulary.

I hope to read more stories from this author. I wish more authors could write like this one has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Looking forword to future chapters. Great story but all the "Naked" series have been fantastic. Thank you

ken0001ken0001almost 8 years ago
More episodes please

Fantastic story! I can not remember reading any thing I've enjoyed more. I know I've read a great story when I hate to see it end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suggestion

If guys are so interested in anal sex. Maybe they should do each other first. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Same with swallowing Just saying I love all the sweet possibilities we have here. Mary deserves a new Miata but she has to convince Donna first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

the longest story i ever read there should be more like this definately 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Two things: (1) The family decides to stay naked thereafter, and (2) naked Mother and naked daughter begin fondling and touching and masturbating and eventually fucking each other not infrequently when together or in front of the men. Personally, I would not want the two men to get sexually involved.

NakedbeastNakedbeastabout 4 years ago
Please Reply

Wonderful Absolute Masterpiece Of A Story ...

I would Like To Give you Suggestionz ...

Please Contact Me Harshbansalthebest@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Enthusiasts Club?

Is there any hope of these adventures seeing print?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for a wonderfully sexy story. I've a request for another. In story I just finished are a lot of references to the Enthusiasts Club en Donna's time there. I think there must be a good story to tell about her and Alex at that club, but I couldn't find it with search.literotica.com so please submit that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous