All Comments on 'Naked Gymnast Weekend - Pt. 03'

by posingstrap1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Don't care that the other story's parts got mixed up with this one, don't care that I had to wait for part 3 before I could read the previously published #4, don't care, don't care, don't care, because this was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Your descriptions in part 3 were so spot on it was more like watching a gay porn film about college guys experimenting sexually rather than just reading about it. I saw each one of your characters vividly, felt each of their emotions and was as hard and hungry for release as they were. I can't tell how glad I am now that I didn't read part 4 before this came out, it would have definitely ruined the steady build up and flow of this excellently written story.

JRSONJRSON5 months ago

Amen MarcLuciFer... I enjoy reading your comments almost as much as these incredibly hot stories! You expressed it all perfectly. This chapter was sizzling hot, and well worth the short wait! Now on to chapter 4...

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy5 months ago

NOW THAT IS HOT HOT HOT! All I need now is to be in a group of six rubbing my thick dripping cock over the others as it unloads a torrent of hot sticky salted honey over the everyone.! My imagination is in overdrive together with my hand

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

Wow. I think readers should bypass the story and just get themselves off reading these hot comments. Scorching hot comments. Thank you! And thank you also for putting up with this chapter's earlier mix-up, which the editors so kindly fixed and made right again. Part Five is on its way to getting posted.

FosBoydFosBoyd5 months ago

Damn. I jacked off 3 times to this story so f-ing hot.

More Plz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

DELICIOUS!!!!! you are a master writer!!!! cum , cum and more cum!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous