All Comments on 'Naked Gymnast Weekend - Pt. 06'

by posingstrap1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

I don't know if these guys are good enough gymnasts for the Olympics, but if there's ever a category for hottest gay sex, Dan and Jordan will win the gold. This didn't say, but it read like it was the end of this story. I'll be happy if it's not, but if it is, it was a great way to end this super-hot tale.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots5 months ago

TOO MUCH! The visual of these together is awesome. They will have a hard time (pun intended) leaving one another alone so they have time to conduct the other necessities of life, let alone work and studying. All of the chapters were excellent but this one was so climactic in so many ways. I’m not usually drawn to ‘bears’ but you overcame that, no problem. The differences between the two story lines, this and Uncle Tom, are so different but both are awesome. It will be hard waiting to see your next work, no matter how short or long that wait is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userposingstrap1@posingstrap1
Happily married gay man to a loving husband 27 yrs younger, with little dog Ashton, in the Interior of British Columbia.