Naked Gymnast Weekend - Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah--oh yeah," I muttered. "Get it ready! OPEN my hot cunt!" I bounced into his muscular, spearing tongue.

It was juicy, it was unreal--his cock-of-a-tongue drilling my needy slice--my hard cock twitching, my balls slapping his forehead. And my rosebud twat began hungering for something a whole lot more substantial.

"C'mon, Coach," I fell onto my back in the grass, raising my legs. "Fuck me!"

He didn't hesitate this time, rolling over onto his knees-- leaning forward to spit on and lick my winking hole--and then nudged his fat cockhead into my portal. And hell, but it was like fire--like a fist poking up my butt! My eyes watered, yet I refused to cry out. And I waited in agony until his thick-lipped corona snapped past my stretching asslips.

"Jesus Christ," I whispered.

He was looking down at me, passion glittering in his thick-lashed eyes. "It's in," he breathed. "Sometimes I wish I had..."

"....NO," I tried to smile. "I'm GLAD it's big--just.... it's just the head that..."

"...I know," he kept the first two inches buried while leaning forward to kiss me. And I felt up his hairy pecs with my fingers, relaxing into this strength. And my asshole clamped his shaft like an O-ring, the pain gradually easing.

My fists got lost in the hairy wells of his armpits, my knuckles rubbing his inner biceps. "Two more inches," I whispered, and then held back a gasp as more cock entered my ass. And his thighs were trembling, trying to obey his own desire to be gentle.

I nodded up at him, and half his cock suddenly pried apart my tunnel. And I felt my balls elongate--my own cock suddenly losing its hardness--and then his blunt-nosed knob bumped something that made me gasp in wonder, my balls instantly swelling, my cock tingling with new life.

Warmth spread deep into my ass. "Oh yeah," I smiled, "...that's my spot! That feels so GOOOOD!"

He moaned and poked that walnut-sized buzzer, watching me swoon against the lawn in ecstasy. "OOOooh, MAN!" I gushed. "Oh yeah! Fuck my spot! FUCK it!"

And he prodded past that hot-wired button--entering a kink in my bowels--and my eyes squeezed shut as I breathed deeply and rubbed my knuckles over his fur-ringed nipples, until my inner tension eased, and his huge cock burrowed completely inside.

"Holy fuck," I breathed.

"...maybe I should..."

"No," I winced. "Just let me be for a minute..."

And his abs were flexing--his whole body trembling, his hips planted against my raised ass--his cockbush scrubbing my cheeks. And then another wave of warmth spread deep inside me, so beautiful that I wondered where the pain suddenly went.

"Kiss me," I moaned, pulling his bullneck down with both arms.

His furry tits rubbed against my smooth skin, and I sucked in his tongue like a second cock to have all of him inside me. And he moaned into my mouth when I began milking his buried cock with my butt muscles.

It felt sexy as hell--that enormous fullness being masturbated by my ass--and I expected him to get into gear and ride me like a cowboy. But he didn't, and instead planted his elbows on either side of my head and kissed me with such passion, my lips sparked and tingled.

And each time I pulled my ass outward, he just as slowly drove his cock in to meet it, and the sensuous strokes were exotically sexy--as though I'd traded my asshole for a cock--as though he was fucking my whole body. And his furry tits rubbed my smooth chest with an erotic friction--and he purposely used his tight stomach to masturbate against my raging rod.

With the Coach's tongue washing my mouth, his whole body rocking over mine--with that cock-of-cocks exploring my hidden places--I felt tremendously powerful, like I could conquer the world!

"I love you," he said hoarsely, diving back into my mouth. And then, as though to make his point, he purposely angled his dick to thump my swollen gland.

I shuddered against him violently, grasping his biceps, my eyes flying open. And he pulled his cock nearly out of my clasping ass, then calculatingly bludgeoned my butt buzzer again.

"Umphh," I expelled, only to have him massage it with his giant knob--making me shake beneath him--my balls suddenly swelling, currents of sexual alarm and thrill racing up my thighs.

"Oh Jesus," I whispered against his unshaven jaw. "Jesus Christ!"

Still kissing me, his lower body swung with an insistent, urgent rhythm--prodding my prostate, egging it over the edge—our bodies smacking the grass, travelling in lusty heaves, as he slowly, yet relentlessly fucked my ripened gland.

It felt bruised, punished--while craving more--and so too, my cock--massaging itself against his belly--warned me it couldn't handle much more friction. And I thrashed against his muscles, nearly biting his tongue, groaning into this throat.

"Let's do it," he said, rising-up to then evacuate my crazed, hungry ass, his enormous piece evacuating with a wet 'pop'. "I want to watch them!..."

Mouth open, I stared at his lust-empurpled cock as it throbbed over my torso--monstrously hard--the head wet and drooling. And he grabbed my wrist and shoved my hand into his steamy vee, making me latch onto his pulsing pole, erratically milking and fisting.

He moaned lustily, taking hold of my own, making me whimper in anticipation, making my cock turn to granite. And my asshole was spasming, sending off sparks, wondering where its huge lover went.

"Slow--slow.." he angled closer-in. "Make it last..."

Tortured sexual currents electrified my cockbush and puckered-up my balls. And, quelling my pounding heart, I breathed more deeply and milked his silky-skinned, huge, hotly-hard cock with long, loving strokes. And his balls slapped sensuously--his abs flexing at the feelings.

And I bent Coach Daddy's stiffness down, while he levered mine up, the two bulbs smearing pre-cum over their glassy, nerve-studded surfaces.

"Ohhhhhhh," we both moaned, staring at the sex-swollen mouths.

He hunched himself lower, capturing both rods with two hands-- mine screaming to feel his squeezed against it--the sensation beyond eros, beyond endurance. And I stared in fascinated agony as he fucked both cocks with his fists--as he drooled his saliva down to slicken them up. "Oh fuck, that's hot," he husked. "--so fuckin' hot!"

And my hands balled into fists to feel his huge balls rubbing my own--as his cockbush tangled into my blond pile--as his muscular fingers masturbated our sex-horny dicks.

And he sensed the moment--felt it build--his hands pumping harder. And my head fell back to the ground, then lifted back up to stare at the sight. And his biceps ballooned, his hairy pecs jostling, his fists a blur of frictioning heat. And our balls were slapping together, our trembling thighs signalling release.

"Oh no...oh God...oh fuck!" he said, and suddenly throttled our expanding shafts.

My thighs clamped over his waist as my inner wave crested and broke. "UUUUGGGhhhhh!" I cried, jizz thundering from my cockmouth as his took aim and fired, hot cream sailing over my face. And we seized and shouted, cum shots splatting, bodies heaving, clasped cocks bucking.

He milked out more. And jizz slid down my stomach and pooled in my heaving navel. Hot stripes of it landed on my chest, and the sight of our two, pulpy knobs, pressed together, cocklips spewing, made us unleash even more--more sperm, more hot cream.

It was endless. And my mind shut down, leaving me in a world of cocks and balls--a universe of naked muscle--electrocuted, paralyzed, drowned in ropey stripes of steamy cum. And the avalanche shuddered through me, leaving me dazed and gasping for air.

And then he was completely on top of me--my legs wrapping over his back--and like a lion, he licked my face, his tongue-swipes lapping our co-mingled cream, our bellies panting.

Sliding together, coated with slippery manmilk, his kisses tasted male, the carnality of it prolonging my orgasmic shivers.

Time seemed to stop, his hairy muscles crushed against my torso, and I nosed into the Coach's damp armpit, my whole face rubbing into the hairy power of it. And I licked at his inner bicep, seeking even more of his loving strength, wanting to lie in his arms eternally.

We shared the shower, laughing at the absurdity of trying to maneuver our he-man bodies in the little space. And my soapy cock and balls flopped against his, my fingers sliding up into his inner, hairy thigh-crease.

Still naked, we did a huge laundry and tidied things up. And then, taking advantage of neither of us having school obligations the next day, he helped me move into his woods-surrounded mobile home.

Lying that night in my Coach Daddy's arms, I listened to his lumbering breath, my hand buried in his crotch, cradling his balls. And the overwhelming feeling swelling my love-satiated heart was simply one of feeling that I was now the luckiest man in the whole, love-needy world.

And you know what?

I still fucking am!