Naked in Public Ch. 02

Story Info
A straight man is forced into gay sex.
6.2k words
4.56
56.9k
34
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, was that too much for you?" Kate asked when we returned to our hotel room. "You've never been naked in front of such a large audience before."

"it was a powerful experience," I admitted, "It was an emotional rollercoaster. All those people, fully clothed and surrounding me. They seemed so in control and authoritative compared to me. There was something about me being the only one naked while all those suburban housewives and college students touched me, grabbed my cock and slapped my already sore ass, that made me feel powerless. It was an intoxicating thrill."

"You weren't scared?" she asked as she removed my wrist restraints.

"Oh, I was terrified," I admitted, "My head was reeling, my pulse was racing. I kept thinking I was going to crack, but I never did."

"Christoph, I can't have you having a panic attack in public," Kate said, "I can't have people calling an ambulance or getting EMTs involved in our sex games."

"It will never come to that," I assured her, rubbing my tender buttocks, "I was terrified, but the terror was delicious. I loved the disadvantage that situation created. I was fully exposed while dozens of strangers were in a position of power over me. Something about being put in that position puts me in a sort of a trancelike state. My heart pounds madly and my pulse races, but I'm so sexually aroused that a full panic attack is impossible. Terror and dark desire battle for predominance, but neither one ever fully takes over."

"We need to create a safe word in case you're ever overwhelmed," Kate insisted, "I'm not qualified to handle things if you have some sort of nervous breakdown."

"That'll never happen," I insisted, "I'm enjoying myself too much. Being used, objectified and publicly humiliated has made me feel more alive than I've ever felt before. This sort of abuse and humiliation is good for me."

Kate had her doubts, but I kept assuring her that being publicly humiliated and abused by strangers was what I needed, so she agreed that she would continue to be my accomplice and find people to make my exhibitionist, submissive, humiliating sexual fantasies come true.

_ _

A woman named Joan Westbury had paid Kate $2,000.00 to rent me for four or five hours to provide erotic entertainment for her eighteen-year-old daughter. The daughter's name was Taylor and Taylor had very unconventional tastes. She had no interest in normal, vanilla sex, but was instead obsessed with bondage and discipline.

"You're very beautiful," Taylor said when we met finally met. "I've seen naked men on the internet, but you're the first naked man I've seen up close and in person."

She gave me a long, assessing look and added, "You're better looking than any of the naked men on the internet."

Taylor took me downstairs, unlocked a metal door and ordered me enter the dark chamber beyond.

"This used to be a storage room," she explained as she closed the door and grabbed the front of my slave collar. "They used to store barrels of wine or beer or something. But because my mom rented me a slave, we got some people to help us convert it to a dungeon."

The concrete floors, cinderblock walls and gloomy lighting all contributed to give the room a dungeon-like atmosphere. And that was even before I noticed the padded bench with leather straps and buckles designed to hold a victim down and make them helpless. The teenager had demanded total privacy while dominating me, as a result she and I were alone in the dark, shadowy chamber. Kate was unhappy about being unable to watch as I was being punished and sexually abused, but it was either do that or call the whole thing off.

"Why are you so calm?" she asked. "You know I'm going to hurt you, right?"

"I know," I replied, "I've been conditioned to expect pain. It's what slaves do."

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Nineteen."

"You're too young to be so resigned to so much suffering," she replied softly, "Although, your submissive acquiescence makes you sexier somehow. I like it."

She released her hold on my collar and ordered me to place my hands behind the back of my neck. Obediently I place my hands there and spread my legs apart without being told. It had been ingrained upon me to always keep my legs apart.

She placed her hands on my waist and then smoothed her hands down my naked body until she was cupping one of my sore buttocks in each hand. She slowly fondled the curves of my ass from top to bottom and then back up to the top again. She did this several times.

"Your ass is your best feature," she finally proclaimed, "It's no wonder everybody wants to spank you. It's a way to own that perfect ass of yours. I love holding it in my hands, and I'm going to love turning it red."

I gestured slightly towards the bench with the leather straps and buckles and asked her if she were going to use it to make me helpless before she reddened my ass. It was so obviously a bondage device, so I naturally assumed that Taylor wanted to secure me to it.

"I did at first," Taylor replied, "but the workmen installed another bondage device that I thought would be more fun."

She walked over to the far wall and pressed a button. There was the sound of an electric motor humming and a trapeze bar descended from the darkness.

"If I strap your wrists to this thing, I can raise it up and raise you up on your toes. I think your naked body would look a lot sexier if it's stretched taut. Do you mind?"

It was almost laughable that she asked that question. Slaves never complain about the orders that they're given. I padded over to the trapeze bar and raised my hands up to where Taylor could secure them. She buckled my wrists into the leather cuffs that were attached to the trapeze bar and then walked back over to the control panel on the far wall.

The trapeze bar began to rise, and my body was stretched taut as I was raised up as well. Most of my weight was born by my wrists and shoulders as my bare feet left the floor. I looked down at my dangling legs and then up at my bound wrists. I assured myself that I was utterly helpless.

Taylor smiled with impish delight and skipped across the room over to where my helpless nudity was suspended. She placed her hands upon me and once again began to fondle my bare flesh with her hands. She began by fondling my ass, taking one buttock in each hand, squeezing them, pulling them apart and stroking the soft skin with her fingers.

"Your skin is so soft," Taylor enthused, "but the muscles underneath her skin are so hard and firm! Your body is so delicious and adorable! It's perfect!"

She proceeded to run her hands leisurely over my bare chest and then down my naked body, carefully examining every nook and cranny with her fingertips. She enjoyed the experience of exploring my body immensely and narrated the experience with great passion, detailing aspects of my body and expounding on why she adored them so much.

As her hands wandered all over my naked body, cupping and squeezing and caressing she told me that I had sexy legs, my butt was firm, my cock was impressively thick, my balls were impressively heavy, and my anus was adorably soft, pink and delicate.

"Such a tight little thing," she said as she prodded her finger at my anus and kept pressing insistently at the soft flesh until she'd opened me up and inserted a finger inside of me.

"Has anyone ever opened you up back here, with dildos or vibrators or anal plugs?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, and I squirmed as I felt her finger move inside of me.

"That sounds exciting," Taylor enthused, "A cute young man like you, getting his boyish ass violated! I'm going to whip you first, but violating your tight little anus is the next thing on my list!"

Taylor selected a whip and made certain that I got a good look at it before she used it on me. It was a long, thin, narrow strip of leather that tapered off into a bunch of thinner strips at the end.

"This should sting beautifully," Taylor assured me. "Feel free to scream if the pain gets too intense."

It wasn't hard for me to believe that that wicked-looking thing could sting. And I was certain that I would scream if she used it on my innocent, naked skin. I soon got confirmation when I felt the first lash of the leather strap across my bare bottom.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," I screamed after just one blow. It felt like liquid fire across my ass. And then Taylor snapped her cruel whip across my backside again, and then again with a loud, cracking noise.

The leather strap sliced across my buttocks, reddening my naked flesh and burning with hot, bright pain. I gasped, raised one leg up but quickly put it back down. As the blows slapped across my naked skin, I writhed, jerked and squirmed. As a matter of pride, I attempted not to scream. But it just hurt too much and no matter how much I struggled, I was unable to take my punishment silently.

I was panting, writhing, and my buttocks and thighs were throbbing with white-hot, burning pain, but no matter how much I writhed or kicked or struggled in my pain, the leather straps held me. It made me excruciatingly aware of how helpless I was. My legs were free to kick, and I could thrust my hips in a few different directions, but I was utterly powerless to protect myself.

The slashing of my bare bottom seemed to go on for hours. Sometimes the blows would come rapidly, one after another. Other times Taylor would pause between blows, giving me a chance to savor the pain and let it fade to a dull burning ache before the next blow hurt me. The pain was scalding, but the more helpless and abused I felt, the more my sexual excitement increased.

And when my bottom was throbbing with red-hot, stinging pain, Taylor spread my tender buttocks apart, and lubricated my delicate pink asshole. I whimpered as I felt her fingers touching me there and attempted to look over my shoulder to see what she was doing.

My vision was blurry with tears, but through the blurriness I say Taylor pick up a huge flesh-colored dildo. Then I felt my tight anus being roughly opened. I trembled and tears welled up in my eyes as the teenager proceeded to rape my poor, tight, innocent asshole, roughly and repeatedly.

Soon tears were splashing down my face. I couldn't stop the tears, my chest heaved, and I whimpered as I was consumed with feelings of helplessness and humiliation. Then, Taylor ran her hands up and down the curves of my sore buttocks and said, "This looks so much sexier now that it's all reddened. You should be spanked every day, just to keep the color."

My ass was so tender after it had been whipped that even a gentle touch made me whimper and gasp in pain, but Taylor wasn't satisfied with gently caressing the curves of my buttocks. At some point, she grabbed my naked buttocks in her firm grip and spread my ass cheeks wide.

"Your asshole is so pink," Taylor enthused, "I'm going to enjoy opening it wide." Then I gasped as I felt a lubricated finger force itself into my rectum. I struggled against my bonds once again as I felt Taylor's finger thrust as deep as it could go before it began to pump in and out of my ass, slowly at first but then increasing in speed and intensity and she repeatedly probed thrust her way into my ass.

"If I were a man, I'd have shoved my cock into your ass already," Taylor assured me, "but, since I'm a woman, this is going to take a little bit longer."

Taylor went back over to the control panel and pushed the button to lower the trapeze bar. When she was finished, my wrists were still above my head, but my feet were on the floor and my naked body was no longer stretched taut.

Then Taylor proceeded to buckle a strap-on harness around her waist and hips. Of course, I was less concerned about the harness and more concerned about the imposing dildo that was attached to it. The intimidating silicone phallus was flesh-colored and looked like a real penis, with protruding veins and a wide flaring head. My heart pounded madly in my chest, and I was terrified that Taylor's artificial cock was too big for my tight little asshole.

"Taylor, that thing is too big," I tried to protest, but the blonde teenager just dismissed my fears with a wave of her hand and said, "Nonsense. You should be fine as long as I use enough lube."

To her credit, Taylor did slather lube all over her monster cock, but I still found myself gripped with terror and I involuntarily tightened my sphincter muscles as fear overtook me and my whole body recoiled at the sight of the thing that Taylor was planning to use to impale my virginal ass.

"Don't tense up," Taylor advised as she stood behind me and pressed the tip of her cock against my pressing against my virginal hole. Then she spread my butt cheeks wide and worked a cold glob of lubricant into the furrow between my buttocks.

My tight anus resisted being opened by something so wide, but Taylor kept whispering soothing words into my ear and encouraged me to relax my sphincter as she pushed the well-lubricated phallus forward until it passed the opening of my rectum and slid inside my ass.

"Aaaahhhh," I screamed as I was painfully opened wide. I was naked and helplessly bound, so I could do nothing to protect my poor anus, so, I just whimpered and panted instead.

My tiny hole was stretched painfully wide, and I was helpless to do anything to defend it. I could do little more than squirm and whimper as my delicate anal ring was opened and Taylor's massive cock was thrust into my ass repeatedly.

She kept ramming her lubricated phallus into my ass again and again. I looked over my shoulder and saw the look of determination and delight in her eyes and finally realized that there was nothing I could do or say to get her to stop. This was a dark, sexual thrill for her. She had her naked plaything to abuse, and she was going to have her way with him not matter what.

She pushed the impossibly hard, thick thing further and further inside of me. She withdrew slightly before pushing forward again. She continued with this back and forth, penetrating me a little deeper each time. I was helpless to fight her and rapidly gave up. I hung limp in my bonds and felt defeated as Taylor raped my ass and humiliated me utterly.

As I whimpered, Taylor pumped her massive phallus in and out of my ass, thrusting deeper and more forcefully with each thrust. It still hurt to be raped with something so huge, although I was slowly adjusting to the pain.

Something in my submissive nature got excited at my ass being taken by force, and I felt my own cock throb as Taylor's cock was plunged deeper, harder, and faster into my virgin asshole. I relaxed the muscles in my anus and finally just surrendered to her.

"That's a good boy," Taylor cooed into my ear as I ceased all resistance, "Just relax and let me in."

I was emotionally and physically exhausted when Taylor finally withdrew the massive silicone cock from my ass and I collapsed wearily onto the floor when she unbuckled my wrists from their restraints.

"No rest for you yet, slave boy," Taylor said as she began to shed her clothes. "I have an important job for that tongue of yours."

Taylor tossed each garment on the floor until she was fully naked and then ordered to kneel in front of her. My bottom felt welted, and I was lightheaded with exhaustion. My wrists felt chafed and some of my muscles and joints ached from being hung in suspension bondage, but when Taylor ordered me to kneel up and tongue her to orgasm, I immediately got up off the floor and put my tongue to work.

Taylor spread her legs wide and gave me easy access to the swollen folds of her vulva. I began by kissing the insides of her thighs and soon Taylor was making contented sighing sounds and stroking my hair affectionately.

"You're good at this, aren't you?" Taylor asked softly. "You're going to make me deliriously happy?"

In response to her question, I extended my tongue and licked it across the surface of her swollen clit. It wasn't hard to locate at all, it was bloated, reddened and already peeking out of its hood. Taylor was already intensely aroused before she even got her clothes off.

When I licked Taylor's clitoris, it was hard, like a sucking candy. She gasped when my tongue first slid against her hot, swollen nub, and I realized she was already close to orgasm. It would only take a few more licks to get to the center of screaming, orgasmic bliss.

"Not my clit," Taylor insisted through clenched teeth. "It's too sensitive. Stick your tongue inside me."

Changing tactics, I pushed my tongue into the furrow between her swollen labia and probed as deep as I could into her womanhood.

In response, Taylor sighed happily and held my held tightly in her grasp. Apparently, I was doing the right thing, as Taylor made a series of contented vowel sounds. I explored her hole with my tongue, probing as deep as I could manage. Contented vowel sounds soon turned to gasping and panting and then Taylor's hips began to gyrate and sway. If not for Taylor's tight grip on my scalp, I would have been knocked over by the vigorous thrusting of her pelvis.

"Oh, Joseph," Taylor enthused and continued to make happy gasping sounds, "that was amazing!"

Taylor needed several minutes to rest up and recover from her euphoric but physically taxing orgasm. Once she had recovered, she hugged me and then helped me off the floor.

_ _

"You look incredibly happy," Kate said after she brought me back to the hotel room. "Being whipped and sexually abused by teenagers seems to agree with you."

"She made me feel helpless and defeated," I explained. "If I'm loaned out to somebody who knows how to treat slaves, I end up with a potent emotional cocktail that leaves me feeling helplessness, vulnerability and a delicious sort of fear that makes my heart pound and my cock throb like mad. Taylor was a natural at dominating me and treating me like a naked plaything that needed to be punished and humiliated."

"Well, I'm glad you liked it," Kate replied, "I've been getting a lot of requests from wealthy people who want to rent you out to sexually pleasure their adult sons or daughters."

"Sons?" I asked. "But I'm not gay."

"Slaves aren't allowed to refuse sex just because they're not attracted to a certain gender," my girlfriend reminded me. "You're the one who wanted to be submissive and get ogled and sexually abused by strangers. I told Christina that you'd have sex with her son. Now, you can go and have sex with him willingly, or I can have hotel security grab you and force you to go."

The stern way she spoke to me made my blood surge and stirred up my loins. "You're really taking the role of slave-owner seriously now, aren't you?"

"That's what you said you wanted me to do," Kate said flatly, "Now that I've embraced the role, you can expect me to be strict with you. If we're playing these slave and mistress games, you'll follow my orders willingly, or I'll force you to be obedient."

_ _

Matthew was a blonde haired, blue eyed twink who looked remarkably like Christopher Atkins from the Blue Lagoon movie. He had a similar face and a similar body. The main different was Matthew wore his hair in a different style and he wore blue jeans and a tight, black t-shirt rather than a loincloth.

"What do you think of him, Matthew?" Kate asked and Matthew walked a leisurely circuit around me, viewing my naked body from every angle. I stood straight with my hands clasped behind the back of my neck and my legs spread so that every inch of my naked body would be available to his gaze.

"I love his body," Matthew replied. "He's got such a slender waist, toned leg muscles and that sexy, remarkably, tight, sculpted ass. He's got an ass like a figure skater."

"Now, Matthew," Kate said, "Joseph is heterosexual, and this is Joseph's first-time having sex with a man. That means you may have to be rough with him to get him to follow all your orders. Can you do that? Can you be rough with him?"

12