Naked in Public Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can try," Matthew replied as he intently ran his gaze up and down my naked body.

"If you find yourself unable to be strict enough with him, I'll be here to take over and make him behave. You quite often need a firm hand when dealing with slaves. Sometimes they have to be forced into obedience."

Kate had brought a leather satchel that contained a whip, a riding crop, handcuffs and other items that could be used to force an unruly slave to behave himself. I was already sore from earlier spankings and whippings and didn't wish to deal with the stinging pain of additional punishments. I silently resolved to try and do whatever it took to make Matthew happy.

Without preamble, Matthew pressed his clothed body into my naked flesh and put his mouth on mine. He kissed me with youthful abandon. He forced his tongue into my mouth and when his tongue brushed up against mine, he moaned. His soft and slippery tongue danced eagerly against mine and he grabbed my ass with one hand while kissing my passionately. My buttocks were still red and tender, and I whimpered into his mouth as his fingers rekindled the pain of the stinging punishments I'd recently endured.

When Matthew broke from the kiss, he gave me a smile that was both boyish and mischievous in its cuteness and then he gently stroked his hand across my face, and he gave me a look of pure delight.

"I've been with other men before," Matthew confided, "but none of them have looked as amazing as you."

With Kate watching, Matthew got down on his knees and ran his hands across my body, touching me everywhere. He smoothed his fingertips up my legs, and even though I wasn't sexually attracted to men, I felt delicious tingling sensations as his hands stroked my upper thighs and the lower curves of my ass. My breathing became labored, and I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning.

It was humiliating to be felt up by a guy, but my body responded to his touch with endorphins, and my cock began to swell.

His fingers continued their journey north, tracing lines across my firm abdomen and obliques. He planted soft kisses on my abs and then played with my nipples, causing them to harden and provoking more tingling sensations.

I was bewitched by Matthew's touch, but he still wasn't finished. His fingers massaged my neck, trailed down my back and reached my ass. Reflexively, my buttocks tensed up at his touch, but Matthew lingered on my ass, caressing my sore butt cheeks. Then he pried my buttocks apart and gently stroked the sensitive pink flesh of my anus.

I gasped as Matthew toyed with the delicate flesh of my puckered asshole and I felt my entire body become feverishly hot. My cock became so hard that it ached, and I could feel it pulse with a life of its own.

Then Matthew gripped the shaft of my cock and gently stroked the head. He rubbed his thumb across the underside, making me gasp and squirm until a dollop of precum formed at the tip of my penis. I had never been in favor of allowing a man to touch me sexually, and yet I found myself becoming intensely aroused at the way Matthew was touching my naked body.

"I don't think Joseph will need to be forced," Matthew said as he wiped precum from the tip of my cock, "I think he wants to be used by me."

As he said that he lifted his hand up to my mouth and made me suck my own juices off his fingers. I felt humiliated, confused and aroused all at the same time. My most intense sexual fantasies were about being bound naked and forced to perform sex in degrading ways for women. Matthew was a man. How could I be getting sexually aroused by being forced to perform for him?

More precum formed at the tip of my cock and Matthew scooped that up as well and had me lick my own juices from his fingers before placing his boyish lips to mine and kissing me again. His lips were soft, and his mouth was warm and welcoming. Matthew and I kissed with a warmth that I would never have suspected possible with another man.

The kiss was gentle at first, but then Matthew wrapped his arms around my waist and up my spine. I reacted in much the same way I would have if I were kissing a woman. I slid my arms around Matthew and our kiss grew in heat and enthusiasm.

As we kissed, Matthew cradled the back of my head with one hand and used his other hand to grab my bare buttocks. My ass had never been fondled by another man before, and I felt an awkward discomfort as Matthew fondled my hindquarters, however, I tried not to squirm or recoil from Matthew's touch. I was certain that Kate would react to anything that looked like resistance by punishing me.

At this point, Matthew was still fully clothed, and I felt humbled and exposed as I was utterly naked while he was able to fondle my bare buttocks and rub the rough fabric of his tight jeans against my exposed and painfully erect cock.

I could feel Matthew's own erection pressing against the denim of his tight pants and rubbing against my own sensitive penis. I moaned as the physical contact with my aching member caused it to throb and twitch in response.

Matthew grabbed onto the leather collar around my neck and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I continued to moan as the rough fabric of his jeans ground into the soft flesh of my overstimulated cock, however, my moaning was muffled by Matthew's tongue as it invaded my mouth and dampened the sounds that tried to escape from my lips.

I moaned into his mouth, my heart pounding, and I was gripped by a sense of panic, as well as a confusing sense of erotic excitement as our tongues slid together. Being helpless to refuse Matthew's sexual advances made me feel helpless, and I think it's that sensation of helplessness that aroused me.

When Matthew next broke from our kissing, he toyed with one of my nipples and said, "Help me get out of these clothes."

I helped Matthew take off his shoes and socks. He divested himself of his tight-t-shirt and jeans. However, I was ordered to grab Matthew's briefs by the waistband and pull them down to his ankles. I was then ordered to take all Matthew's clothes, fold them neatly and place them in a neat stack on the floor.

And when Matthew was naked, I discovered he was remarkably smooth all over. It was like he had his entire body waxed. He was hairless from the neck down.

Matthew's cock was long and thick and at full attention. The head of his cock was swollen, rounded and purplish with visible precum conspicuous at the tip. And he gave me a hungry, desirous look, the same sort of look a lion might give to a delicious-looking zebra.

We were both naked and standing less than twelve inches away from each other, and I felt temporarily frozen with fear and misgivings. There was a long, awkward moment where neither one of us moved, and then Matthew finally stepped forward and took me into his arms.

Grappling with a guy while you're both naked and you've both fully erect crosses over some sort of line. It's incredibly sexual and homoerotic. There's no way that you can tell yourself that it's not. There was a flood of emotions that filled me and left me feeling feverish and weak. I'd never done anything gay in my life, and suddenly there I was, naked and locked in an intimate embrace with a naked gay male with his full erection pressing against me.

He gave me that look of breathless longing and placed his mouth on mine once again. His kiss was passionate, and I felt more tingles as his tongue slid across mine. I was overcome with a feverish warmth that made me feel excited and weakened at the same time. My heart pounded uncomfortably in my chest.

As Matthew rubbed his cock against mine, he grabbed my buttocks with both hands, causing me to gasp. My ass was still sore from all my previous punishments and Matthew gripping my ass made the pain significantly worse.

"What's wrong?" Matthew asked.

"My ass is tender from all the spankings all those women have given me," I explained. "It hurts to be touched."

"Is it only women who spank you?" Matthew asked. "Or are men allowed to spank you as well?"

"You may spank him if you like," Kate told him before I had a chance to reply.

"Doesn't he have to do something bad first?" Matthew asked. "I thought that spankings were supposed to be a form of punishment."

"Joseph is a slave," Kate replied. "He can be spanked for all sorts of reasons. Most of the time he's spanked simply because he has a beautiful bottom."

Matthew looked momentarily shocked by Kate's response, but he quickly recovered and said, "I suppose that's a good reason."

I rubbed my sore bottom and gave Matthew a stricken look as he pulled out an upholstered ottoman, sat down on it and said, "Climb over my lap, Joseph. All those women have had the pleasure of smacking that alluring ass. It seems only fair that I be allowed to enjoy the same enjoyable activity."

"I'm already very sore," I protested. "Wouldn't it be better if you gave my ass a few days to recover?"

"Joseph," Kate said sternly, "there are more painful things in this world than a spanking. Don't make me choose one for you."

The authoritarian tone in Kate's voice triggered my submissive instincts and I went over Matthew's lap without any further argument. The longer I played the role of a naked, helpless slave, the more the role felt real to me. I had a hard time remembering what my old life was like when I had pride and dignity. Being a naked, obedient plaything, who sexually serviced strangers and mindlessly obeyed orders felt more natural today than it had yesterday or the day before.

It seemed to me that this was a very intimate and shaming position for me to be punished.

"Your butt is so cute," Matthew said as his hands roamed across my unprotected buttocks, fondling each cheek and dipping into the tight furrow in between, "And it's a delight to touch. Soft, silky skin and firm, perfectly sculpted glutes. It's going to be an honor to spank you."

"Your butt is so cute," Matthew said as his hands roamed across my unprotected buttocks, fondling each cheek and dipping into the tight furrow in between, "And it's a delight to touch. Soft, silky skin and firm, perfectly sculpted glutes. It's going to be an honor to spank you."

I squirmed and kicked as Matthew cruelly spanked my vulnerable bottom into a riot of scalding pain. At first, I tried to keep from screaming, but my ass was already sore before Matthew began and he enthusiastically inflicted more agonizing pain with every slap. He seemed intent on reddening my ass to a more intense shade than it had ever been reddened before.

It didn't take long before my face was wet with tears, and I was wailing uncontrollably in stinging torment.

I bounced and squirmed across Matthew's lap in a shameful manner. At some point I inadvertently began to rub the shaft of my cock against Matthew's thigh. There was a confusing mix of sensations as the stinging pain of Matthew's spanks were forcefully blended with waves of wanton desire as my frenzied writhing caused me to grind against Matthew's firm thighs

Hot, wet tears silently slid down my face and I gingerly rubbed my fingertips across my hot, stinging ass cheeks, trying to sooth some of the red-hot pain from my flesh. Matthew watched me for a short time as I valiantly attempted to mitigate some of the agony in my inflamed bottom, then he ordered me to get down on my knees.

Naked and red-assed, I knelt in front of Matthew with his engorged cock just a few inches from my face. It felt demeaning to submissively get down on my knees with Matthew's erection staring me in the face but being humiliated and abused is my kink. I found myself deliriously happy at how cruelly I was being treated.

I was ordered to take Matthew's cock into my mouth. I'd never had a man's cock in my mouth before, and the girth of Matthew's cock was intimidating, but my submissive nature demanded that I at least try.

I moved closer and licked the drop of precum off the head of Matthew's cock. He made a gasping sound as if the sensation of my tongue on the tip of his cock was the most exquisite thing in the world.

That gasping sound encouraged me to continue, and suddenly my lips were wrapped around the thickness of his engorged member. Matthews's cock wasn't as long as mine, but it was disturbingly thick.

Because if his impressive girth, it was a challenge to open my mouth wide enough to accommodate Matthew, however, I wanted to be a slave and slaves did what they were told. So, I forced my jaw open as wide as it could go and allowed Matthew's cock to impale my mouth.

I took his cock deeper into my mouth than I thought would be possible. And just when the tip of his cock touched the back of my throat, Matthew pulled back before my gag reflex could kick in. He slid his cock out and then back in, and it seemed easier to take this time. My mouth and my throat seemed to be adjusting. My jaw was sore from being forced so wide open, but I was learning how to adapt to that. I was growing somewhat used to it.

As my saliva lubricated Matthew's cock, it slid in and out of my mouth with less difficulty and the whole task of fellating another man's erect member became less of an arduous chore.

Matthew moaned, making fervent, enraptured sounds as I sucked on his cock. I felt strangely proud about that. As Christoph Liebler, I was a rich, spoiled brat who would have been horrified at the idea of me taking another man's cock into my mouth, but as Joseph Butcher I was a naked slave who felt a stunning sense of pride that my cock-sucking skills were making Matthew moan in sexual ecstasy.

It didn't take very long to bring Matthew over the edge. His breathing became more labored, and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my mouth. Matthew gripped my head tightly and I couldn't breathe as I swallowed his cock to the hilt. Then I discovered that I could swallow his cock and still breathe through my nose. This kept me from panicking, and then my mouth flooded with Matthew's hot semen.

He was so far down my throat there was never any question of swallowing. Matthew's cum just surged down the back of my throat as fast as it erupted from the tip of his cock. Even if I had wanted to spit it out, I never had the opportunity.

After Matthew exploded his sexual juices into my mouth he continued to breathe heavily, although there was a blissful, euphoric aspect to the sound of his breathing.

"Oh God," Matthew enthused. "I had no idea straight guys could suck cock so well. He was amazing."

Matthew helped me to stand up, and then he hugged me once again. My legs were unsteady, and I was lightheaded with physical and emotional exhaustion, but I felt a slave's sense of pride at being praised by one of the free people that I had served.

12