All Comments on 'Naked Punishment'

by mandywoods

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hawi13hawi13over 2 years ago

Wow!!! A very sexy story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very well written. Her inner monologue. Her shame and yet her anxiety and innocents mixed with down right playful beligerant rascal antics. The resturaunt was genius. Getting her to be and stay naked as a give and take is a great move. This is as good as Sabinatease and Seahawk 26 with "Reluctant Exhibitionist" and "Blackmailed by my Boss" Like Wendy who has to walk naked down town and thru Super markets staying naked for at least 20 minutes, our girl who loves it, yet still gets humiliated by it, needs to be streaked through a busy parking lot. Dropped of on one side of the Super Food Barn, and picked up on the other side of the parking lot of the Super Food Barn. Then a Shopping Mall Parking lot...the Air Port and finally, at a Baseball game beind told to exit the car and walk "south" while her "Uncle" drives north, and told that she'll be picked up in 45 minutes to an hour from now on the other side of the stadium. Exposed to thousands of people not just dozens or hundreds. Taking her from one amateur strip club to another, making her walk home naked. Some spanking would be nice too, then she could show off her bottom afterwards.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 2 years ago

An almost believable and very entertaining story. I hope you continue the story. I look forward to reading about her misdeeds and how she is "punished".

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

Just stumbled on this wonderfully erotic story. Now I have to read all your other stories assuming they are so well wriiten. Thank you for writing (and for your biog photo!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a really good story, with her wanting to be kept naked and told what to do. At times it was a bit unrealistic though, with the initial pool scene. The restaurant was a bit much too, but perhaps believable if he had discussed with the waiter in Japanese first. One odd though that went through my mind though was that they never discussed shoes when they went out to the restaurant.

Also, when they ended up having sex there is no discussion of birth control. Him simply asking and her saying she's on the pill would have made things a bit more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wrote another comment below, but would like to add that I would absolutely love future chapters to this story! It is just getting started! I can easily see him having her show him how she masturbated on the balcony. How long will she be kept naked? Will she end up both his lover and naked sex slave and kept naked all the time? Perhaps inviting people over when she is naked? Possibly explore more of her submissiveness, possibly even taking her to a BDSM club where she is ordered to be naked, and led around on a leash, and more.

On the other aspects, maybe develop a loving relationship as well, possibly with some more vanilla components. Explore how they deal with her mother. There are SO MANY opportunities to expand this story! Please add more!

Ideally keep it at least somewhat realistic though. Running naked at a condo community pool with retire condo commandos likely won't end well, at least IRL!

mandywoodsmandywoodsover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all, thank you so much for your constructive criticisms and positive comments! I truly appreciate it. For sure, I shall certainly incorporate these suggestions in my next stories!! Stay well. Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

need to proofread. otherwise great story.

KarotteKarotteover 2 years ago

Wow! Thank you for this amazing story! I really love it - especially the fact, that she wanted to be punished. I would absolutely enjoy another chapter with some more humiliating events. A BDSM club however wouldn't really fit to this story in my humble opinion - however maybe Mrs. Stevens will have enough of her strolling around naked and gives her a nice spanking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story and hope to see more, it's not often you get to see some romance in exhibitionism, it's like a breath of fresh air! I hope if you continue writing the story that James helps her with her eating habits, since it seems she has an unhealthy relationship with food. I'm sure if she's eating that little she's practically malnourished - it would be cool to see her receive punishments for not being a good girl and eating properly. I also definitely would recommend getting a beta to edit your work, since their are some mistakes/repeated sentences and a lack of detail in some areas. Also James is 35, but he went to university with Mandy's mom, assuming they were the same age and Mandy was born when her mom was 21/22(after uni), he ought to be older like 43ish. Anyhow, it's still good !!

ADauntlessManADauntlessManabout 2 years ago

This is the second story I have read from this extremely talented authoress and the second time I am giving one of her stories a 5 star rating. I found many aspects of this story intensely erotic including the humiliating nature of the exhibitionism, but my very favorite part of the story was after that humiliation, when they romantically made slow and gentle love which was so perfect for that moment. It is partially and beautifully described here: "They stayed like this for several minutes. He kissed her neck, while his hard cock remained within her. They made only slow gyrations of their hips, but each could feel his cock inside. After some time, Mandy started to rock her hips more. She began to move them with increased rhythm and he returned by pushing his cock in and out of her." Now with my own arousal after reading this, I will put Bach's Chaconne on in the background and slowly drift off to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the first story of yours that I have read and I can't wait to read the others You are a gifted writer I was wet with anticipation for a lot of the story When I play the bad girl with hubby, apart from having to be naked, my, "Punishment" often includes sucking off him and sometimes our friends Maybe this could be part of her punishment ❤️

VitavieVitavie6 months ago

I like the story. My prime fetish and desires revolve around permanent nudity, exhibition and humiliation, as should be evident from my own stories.

Arszlan69Arszlan693 months ago

It's a very good story, the only problem is the age, but this has already been written by someone else! However, I'm excitedly waiting for the sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandywoods@mandywoods
Hi. I'm Mandy. I write stories that are part real and part fiction. Mostly, they involve my submissive nature and my fantasies. Can you determine what is real or not?