Naked Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up slowly."

She did as she was told and stood by her chair looking down at him across the table.

"Now, remove your shirt and fold it slowly, placing it in your bag."

Mandy looked down at her blouse and then at him. She couldn't look at the people around her. She undid the remaining three buttons and then pulled her shirt off. While she did this, she could imagine everybody looking at her.

"Mandy?" he said to catch her attention. She looked at him. "Everybody is watching you."

"Now fold the shirt and put it into your bag."

She did as told and continued with the instructions, slowly folding the shirt and slipping it into her small bag. When she finished, she stood waiting for the next instruction.

James was making this humiliation last as long as possible. They looked at one another as she stood next to the chair with her back straight and her small pointy nipples sticking straight up and defying gravity.

"Turn around slowly."

She obeyed him and tried not to look at the people in the restaurant.

"Everybody is watching you."

She felt completely embarrassed. But she just stood there without her shirt waiting for his next instructions. Finally, after what seemed like several minutes, he spoke.

"Now, unbutton your skirt slowly and let it drop to the floor."

She reached for the clasp and undid it. She held the waistline of the skirt, while she pulled the front zipper down. When it was fully pulled down, she released her grip on the skirt and it fell off her skinny body and onto the floor. She was now completely naked.

"Very good, Mandy. Now open your legs slightly and bend down to pick them up. However, when you do this, I want you to move around in a circle so that everybody in the restaurant can see between your legs. Then, stand up, fold them, and put them in your bag."

Just as instructed, Mandy did as he told her. When she finished. She stood there in front of him waiting for the next instruction.

"Now, I want you to turn and look at all the people, making eye contact with each and every one of them. When you do, I want you to bow slightly in reverence to each one of them. When you have done this, I will stand up and we will walk out together, and not before."

Even after doing all that he told her, this was the most humiliating. While performing all the other tasks, she didn't look at the people and acted as if the room were empty. Now she would need to look each and everyone in the face.

She turned and looked at the people in the restaurant. It was then that she realized that all activity had stopped. Everybody, men and women, had stopped eating and talking and were only looking at her. Their expressions were that of being dumbfounded as they watched the erotic show that this girl was putting on in front of all of them.

She then started to look at each individual, making eye contact with all of them. After several moments she finished and then looked back at James.

"I finished," she said.

James stood up, took her hand, and they walked slowly and quietly out of the restaurant and went to his car.

--

15. Mandy Gives In

When they returned to the apartment complex that evening, Mandy was still naked in the car.

"Shouldn't I take out the blouse and skirt and put them on before entering the building?"

"No, I don't think you want to," he said, smiling at her. "Do you?"

She smiled back, "No, I guess not."

"Besides, you are still being punished. You need this humiliation."

They got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Another car had pulled into the parking lot but maybe hadn't noticed Mandy.

They opened the door and entered the building, waiting for the elevator. As the elevator opened, an older man walked out. He looked right at Mandy and then at James. However, they entered the elevator and the door closed, leaving the man staring at Mandy.

--

When they entered the apartment, Leroy was happy to see them. He wagged his tail and jumped on both of them.

"If you want, we can watch some TV before going to bed," James said.

"How long will I continue to be punished, James?"

"A bit longer, so that you learn your lesson."

Mandy seemed to like that decision and tried to hide her pleasure.

They entered the den and watched TV for a while as they always did: James on the couch, Mandy lying on the floor in front of him (but this time naked), and Leroy next to Mandy trying to play with her.

As before, he licked her face and licked her neck. When she pushed him away, he came back with more determination, wagging his tail to continue their typical game as before.

"Leroy, stop!" she said. "Don't you know that I am now very tired and had a long humiliating day?"

He walked around her figure lying on the floor, as Mandy tried to ignore him and watch the TV. She pushed him away a few times, but her efforts were futile. Then, Leroy lay next to her and wined so that she would play with him. But she lacked energy.

Just lying on the floor overtook her with a tremendous desire to sleep and she drifted off to sleep.

--

16. What the Moonlight Sounds Like

James tossed and turned. He worried that he was too hard on Mandy. In reality, of course, he was not angry with her at all. Quite the opposite. Mandy awakened a yearning that has turned his world upside down. He thought he was falling in love with her -- for real.

As he lay in bed, looking through the window at the full moon, he thought of how cruel life can be. Why is it that the young woman that he is most attracted to in all his life is precisely a woman that is out of reach? Surely, she was just having fun. She would never want an old guy like him. Here he was, almost 35, with nobody that has excited him more than this 22-year-old creature. But, she was also a lot more mature than most 22-year-olds.

"But, it's not her age. It is because she's Jenny's daughter," he chided himself. Maybe, this is how she thinks of me as well. James, you are a fool."

Was the world a simulation? Maybe this was just a strange algorithm that has been designed by the programmers to create cruel perturbations in the "agents" being simulated?

"Maybe this is just a sexual game for her and nothing else," he thought. "It is all just a way of carrying out her fantasy. I should enjoy it and not think so much!!"

These thoughts slowly dissipated and he was on the verge of falling asleep when he was awoken suddenly by a noise. He turned his head, still sunk in his pillow, and saw Mandy at the entrance to his room. As to be expected, she was completely naked.

He noticed how the backlight from the hall outlined the soft contours of her body while the rest of her body was in shadow. Her silhouette also accentuated the gap between her legs and he could just make out her bald pussy lips.

Without saying anything she approached the bed.

They looked into each other's eyes in the penumbra of the darkened room.

"Will you hold me?" Mandy whispered.

"Hold you?" James asked.

"You don't want to hold me? You don't like the idea of holding me?" Mandy asked as if feeling dejected.

"No, it's not that. That's not it at all. It's just that -- I..."

Mandy pulled the covers back and slipped into the bed next to him.

"I want to be here with you," she whispered to him. "Will you let me stay? Please."

She lay very still as the light from the moon suddenly illuminated her face and her sweet delicate ear. James shifted his position and put his arm under her so that she cuddled under his arm. Her body felt warm and soft and he was not sure what was happening. He was not sure if it was her desire to be held for protection or to be his lover. But she was here next to him like this completely naked! What else could it be?

James suddenly worried that she would feel his erection. If she was here for comfort and reconciliation, then it would be badly interpreted. He tried with all his effort to not have an erection. It would make the situation uncomfortable if it were simply consolation between them.

Mandy continued to lie in James' arms without saying a word or move. James said nothing either. But James could not deny the sexual desire he had for her. They both didn't move. He just held her and she rested her head on his chest.

He felt her warm ear and neck pressed against him. He smelled her sweet natural fragrance that only a young woman still in the process of formation can exude, like moist petals in a morning garden.

Mandy then moved her hands over his chest and down his tummy. James still wore his pajama bottoms. As she ran her hands over his body, James could not control his urge and his cock started to twitch and harden. He did all he could to suppress it. He tried to think of other thoughts.

She ran her hand over his briefs. She felt his cock stir. She felt it trying to grow and break free. She sensed his effort to suppress his urge. She read his mind.

"I don't mind if you get hard," Mandy whispered.

"You don't mind?"

"No. It is natural for it to get hard. I would like to feel it when it is hard."

He had lost all notion that this girl was Jenny's daughter. With this reassurance, James no longer needed to suppress his natural reaction to this young beautiful woman touching him. He suddenly had a hard erection and she rubbed her hand over the fabric of his briefs feeling its length.

James could feel Mandy's warm breath on his chest gradually increase in rhythm and intensity. He wanted to kiss her, but he didn't want to scare her. He would let her determine the pace.

Through his briefs, Mandy tried to wrap her delicate hand around his cock. She rubbed it up and down, still not moving her position, but her breathing gradually became more accelerated. She released his cock and then began to pull his briefs down, but couldn't with this angle.

She lifted her head, shifted her body so that she was resting on her elbow, and looked up into James' eyes with the moonlight that entered the room. After a moment, she turned and began to remove his pajama shorts; he helped by pushing them down with his foot.

They were both completely naked. Together.

Mandy shifted her position so that she was lying on top of him. He felt her breast against his chest. The same small and firm breasts that he had so much desire to touch, seeing her naked. Her nipples as he had seen before were hard and elongated. They were perfect. With her on top of him, he could feel her pubic mound against his leg and the fact that she was almost completely hairless. It was smooth.

She pushed herself up so that she looked into his eyes.

"Hold me tight," she whispered.

James hugged her. After the hug, she pushed herself up slightly so that they were looking into each other's eyes. Her legs were open and he knew that her entrance was very close to his erect cock. If she moved slightly, it would rub against her pussy.

She then bent down and kissed him on the mouth. As she bent down, her body shifted down, and his cock rubbed between her moist and slippery pussy lips. She moved her hips extremely slowly so that the tip of his cock moved back and pushed against her engorged clit.

She gasped with each movement as she kissed him sensually on the mouth. He felt her tongue enter his mouth. She kissed him with more passion than he had ever felt in his entire life.

She moved her hips slightly at a different angle and he felt the tip of his cock enter her entrance. Even though she had moved this way, the sudden penetration shocked her and she jerked momentarily, making sure that the tip did not enter too much. Her entrance was tight. It seemed impossible that his large thick cock could enter her. It was much bigger than her dildo.

However, she moved her hips up and then very slowly, with the same inclined angle, she pushed it down, taking more of his head into her entrance. As it entered, she pushed her tongue further into his mouth, and he sensed her gripping the sheets harder as if trying to absorb the pain mixed with the pleasure of his penetration.

She then shifted her weight so that she could grab the side of his face with both hands and kiss him more intensely. With her weight completely on him, more of his cock entered her. She increased the rhythm so that millimeter by millimeter it stretched her entrance.

In a quick movement, she pushed herself down on his large cock so that it entered her nearly completely. She let out a moan and then started rocking her hips down onto him.

"Oh James," she said between pants. "Oh, please take me. Stay inside me. Push it into me."

As his cock entered her, she released him from the kiss and gasped. She rocked up and down slowly making his entire cock enter her. Her pussy was so tight that it took time for his cock to be completely within her.

They began to rock together, their hips thrusting in unison.

She suddenly stopped.

He looked at her. He became concerned.

"Mandy, are you ok?"

She smiled and continued to look into his eyes. His cock was deep inside her. She was on top of him and she kissed him slowly.

"Mandy, I....," he said, thinking that he had gone too far. "I am so much older than you."

"I don't want to be with anybody else."

"I think that I am in love with you."

She put her head down between his neck. They stayed like this for several minutes. He kissed her neck, while his hard cock remained within her. They made only slow gyrations of their hips, but each could feel his cock inside.

After some time, Mandy started to rock her hips more. She began to move them with increased rhythm and he returned by pushing his cock in and out of her. He knew that he would cum at any moment and started to pull out of her. She sensed this and pushed her hips down on him harder.

"Cum inside me..."

She was approaching her orgasm. She wanted to cum when he did. She moved her hips with increased speed, matching his movements.

All of a sudden, she felt the first waves of her orgasm overtake her. Just at that moment, she felt him cum inside her. It was so intense, that another wave of her orgasm made her tremble and she collapsed into his arms.

--

He remained inside her as she drifted off to sleep. It was the most absolute feeling of bliss that she ever had in her life.

James wanted her to remain on top of him forever. He held her sensual body in his arms and never wanted to let her go.

He had fallen in love with Mandy. That was undeniable.

--

Mandy continued to sleep as his cock slowly fell out of her and he rolled her onto the bed. He fixed the pillow so that she would sleep comfortably. Her sleep was profound and she looked like an angel as the moonlight fell across her beautiful face.

James was on his side admiring her. He followed the beam of moonlight falling on Mandy to the window and looked at the moon. It was full, and the night was clear and peaceful.

He heard in his mind the second movement of Bach's Chaconne. It was as if Bach had communicated to him across the centuries. It was as if at that moment, he spoke to him from the heavens, saying, "See, I told you. There is rebirth and renewal after sorrow."

James felt a renewed hope in love. He was in love with Mandy. And he knew that she was in love with him. It seemed that a miracle had occurred by her returning into his life at this very moment.

He looked back at her face as she slept. He smiled. He now believed in love once again.

--

17. It's Morning in "Las Playas"

He had returned from the shower and entered the kitchen. As usual, Mandy was sitting there with a glass of orange juice, while Leroy sat on the floor next to her.

She was naked.

"Morning," James said.

She smiled with a sleepy expression and responded with a hoarse voice, "Morning."

"Do you want some coffee or something to eat for breakfast?"

"I'm good."

He nodded and went to make coffee for himself. As the coffee machine boiled the water he looked at her from behind. Her hair was pulled up and he admired her ear and neck as he did the other day, but now she even looked more beautiful since her naked back was also more exposed.

When his coffee was finished, he came and sat opposite her.

"Is my punishment over today?" she asked.

He knew her. It was subtle. Only he could detect and read her mind. She asked with overtones of disappointment.

"Oh, I think it will last at least another week. Don't you think so?"

A mischievous grin replaced her lethargy. They looked into each other's eyes and she smiled.

"Or, perhaps it might take at least a month," she said with a pause. "I have a feeling that I will be naughty again today, 'Uncle'."

The End.