Naked Weigh-In Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia found herself so relieved not to be facing the nightmare of taking it up the ass on camera that she barely registered a thought before agreeing. "Yes," she said.

Allison was pleased that her idea of planting the 'anal sex' penalty among those actually suggested by members had paid off so handsomely, and she noted with some satisfaction to herself that Julia was becoming increasingly pliable. She smiled and said, "OK, then its settled. I'll call Bruce and start planning our little get-together for dinner tomorrow."

Julia went back to her room, and flopped onto her bed, staring at the ceiling. She pondered what was coming. She wasn't so worried about the blow job. She'd given Bruce plenty of them in their two years together. But it would be a little weird to give him one when they weren't on speaking terms! She made a mental note to call him before Allison could, to patch up their disagreement in a hurry. Julia then processed the remainder of what she had agreed to. And for the first time it sank in that she was facing an evening being the naked waitress for whomever Allison wanted to invite to their apartment. That could be truly humiliating. She tried to stop thinking about it, consoling herself that Allison wasn't too mean spirited. Or was she?

Allison posted the good news on the site before making her calls to Bruce and to her dinner guests for the next night: "Tomorrow, Kiki will take not one but two punishments for failing to meet her weight loss target. She will be a naked waitress and barmaid for a small soiree that we will host at casa Kiki and Vivian, and she will give Tad a blowjob, swallowing every drop of that lucky guy's jizz. The event will be recorded and uploaded tomorrow night! And here's a bonus for all of our most loyal fans! If we get fifty more members to join 'Naked Weigh-in" by tomorrow at noon, we'll upload a special video of our damsel in distress getting an over-the knee spanking! So tell all of your friends, and lets get this party started."

About fifteen minutes after Allison posted that note, Julia knocked at her door. When Allison invited her in Julia tried her best to be cool and composed. "Allison, can I talk to you about the post you just put up? First, I don't swallow, I hope that's OK. And second, I never agreed to an over the knee spanking. So forget that."

Allison listened attentively, and had a look of sympathy on her face. "No, Julia, its not OK. I think its best if you swallow. I hate those videos where the guy comes on the girl's face. Its so untidy! And about the spanking, yes you're right. We never did discuss that. But I thought it would be a real treat for the guys out there, and I thought it would bring in a bunch of new members. I was planning to talk to you about that."

Julia was fuming, but tried her best to remain calm. "He doesn't come on my face, he comes on his own belly. And though I can see how my getting a spanking on camera might be a 'treat for the guys,' under the circumstances, I don't think I'm in the mood to take on yet another humiliating task. Sorry"

Allison replied meanly, "OK, so Bruce normally comes on his own belly after your sorry blow jobs. Well not this this time. You swallow, end of story. And yes, you are perfectly within your right not to take a spanking for the team. I was even thinking of volunteering to be the damsel in distress for that one. I wrote that 'our damsel' would get a spanking. I didn't say that Kiki was our damsel, did I? But your sour attitude is bringing me down. So lets just forget the whole spanking thing."

She paused, then softened her tone. "Do you have the phone number for Max or Stevie? I think I have them in my contact file, but if you had them in your phone it might make it easier for me to invite them to dinner tomorrow. "

Max worked at the insurance firm where Julia was an administrative assistant. He was her immediate supervisor, a recently divorced playboy who'd had affairs with everyone in the office except Julia, and that was only because she had the common sense to steer way clear of his advances. Stevie was Julia's ex-boyfriend, who she dated for two years and then dumped, unceremoniously, for Bruce. Though they remained Facebook friends, Stevie had been hurt badly by Julia's dismissal.

Julia's jaw went slack, her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. After ten seconds, still wide-eyed, she said: "Allison, no! That's totally unreasonable! This whole thing is over."

"No, it isn't." Allison replied coldly. "I've already put up the video of your sorry ass losing today, and if you push the issue, I'm going to send that video to everyone you know. Your boss, the owner of your firm, your brother, your arch enemy Katherine Schwartz, your father, and Bruce' s father. You get the picture. This is a contract, Julia. How many times do we have to discuss it? I get to decide what the punishment is, and I get to make up the invitation list to our party."

She let the words sink in. Julia cowered just enough for Allison to know she had won, something that she had not been sure of despite her confident diatribe. "So what's it going to be, Julia? A mass mailing or a little more cooperation?"

Julia knew she was beaten. "But I'd have to quit my job, Allison, if Max came to dinner. And I couldn't bear to see Stevie, gloating at having me at his service in the nude. And yes, I do see now that you do have me over a barrel. But I'm asking you please to reconsider"

"Of course, darling," Allison replied. "Neither of us wants you to lose your job or be exposed to all of your friends and family. And no one wants you to have to be humiliated in front of your boss or your ex. That's not what this is about, is it? Soooo, in addition to Bruce, maybe I just invite our gal pals Laura and Katherine to dinner. Maybe you give Bruce that satisfying deep throat hummer he's been pining for, and maybe you take some more of responsibility for our online venture and let me film you getting that plump little ass padded a bit. How's that?"

Julia sensed that this was the best she was going to do. While she was aware that Allison was becoming increasingly bold and demanding, and that she had been severely manipulated by her roommate, the relief of not facing the dinner guests from hell or having a naked video of herself sent all over creation gave her a moment of euphoria. "Well that was all I was asking for," she said, smiling at Allison.

"But Bruce can't know about the website, OK" Julia said. "That would be a deal breaker for him, jealous as he is. "

"Right, I agree. Allison said. "Bruce can't know about the website. I don't want him ogling my bare ass anyway. We'll just tell him that it's a bet that we have going on, with the weigh-ins and the punishments and the Acura down payment. He doesn't need to know about the site. But he's going to see that we are recording the whole event. How do you want to explain that?"

Julia pondered. "Can't we hide the camera?" Was the best she came up with.

"No," Allison said, "we have to have a few cams set up to get this the way I want to, and they'll be on tripods. But I have an idea. What if we tell Bruce I'm making the video for him, as part of the punishment."

"Well that's a terrible idea. Why would I want Bruce to have that video, of me being humiliated!?" Julia demanded.

Allison replied "So that you won't have to tell him about me posting nudie vids of you online, cupcake. And besides, he's going to be here, so I hardly think that my giving him a copy of the video is going to be that much more embarrassing for you."

Julia thought about it. Yet again, Allison had made a reasonable point, but one that left Julia in an even more embarrassing situation, one in which her boyfriend would have a video recording of her prancing around the apartment naked as the barmaid at a dinner party. Unfortunately, she couldn't think of a better idea at the moment. She crossed her arms. "Fine. You can give him a copy."

"That's my girl," Allison said, with a hint of condescension, "now do you want to call him and give him the good news about his invitation to dinner and fellatio, or should I?"

"Oh, I think that is something I ought to do," Julia replied, dryly.

Julia called as soon as she got back to her room. "Hi Bruce. I wanted to say right away that I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have said what I did."

The fight had started while Julia was at Bruce' s apartment with his two roommates Phil and Chuck. Phil, who had always had something of an attraction to Julia, commented that she looked especially nice. Flattered, Julia told him that she was grateful for the compliment. Chuck said teasingly to Bruce that he, Bruce, was lucky to have Julia, and that a putz like him didn't deserve a girlfriend like her. And that's when Julia made her mistake, laughing at Chuck's joke, and then playing along by telling Bruce he ought to shape up. Even though he knew it was a joke, Bruce was insulted and sulked for the rest of the evening, despite many efforts by Julia to get him to lighten up. Finally, exasperated, she had told him that he really ought to man up, and she left him steaming with anger.

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone. Bruce said dryly, "No, Julia, you shouldn't have. You made fun of me in front of my friends, and then you were a pill."

"Yeah, you're right, and I'm really sorry about that," Julia said with as much sincerity as she could muster. "You didn't deserve it. Can you forgive me?"

"I guess so," Bruce replied.

"Good. Cause I've done something really stupid, and I need to talk to you about it. But first you have to promise not to laugh at me. I know it would be payback, and that I might even deserve it, but still, you have to promise." Julia finished and waited for Bruce's response.

"Well, babe, under the circumstances that's a tall order," Bruce said. "But sure, I promise I won't laugh at you. What happened?"

Julia proceeded to tell Bruce about the weekly weigh ins and about her deal with Allison for punishments and payments to motivate her weight loss. She omitted mentioning anything about the video recordings or Allison's website, but told the rest of the story pretty much as if this were a private arrangement between the two roommates. "So we agreed that if I missed a target for a weigh-in, then I'd have to take some kind of punishment that Allison got to decide. That's the stupid part, I guess. And, well, I missed it this week, so Allison got to assign me a couple of punishments. And you're involved."

Bruce stifled a laugh. He could not believe that Julia had agreed to accept punishments from Allison, but secretly the idea really titillated him. Allison was hot. And the idea of his girlfriend being subject to Allison's whim filled his imagination with lascivious ideas. He was excited to be part of whatever punishment scenario Julia had gotten herself into, even though at this point he had not the least inkling about how he would be involved.

"Oh my. Well that's quite a pickle. And I'm not laughing, but I'd be dishonest if I didn't tell you that I find this a little bit funny. So what are the punishments?" Bruce asked, trying to hide his arousal.

Julia tried to remain stoic. "Well, one is that I have to serve as a waitress for you and Laura and Allison and Katherine tonight at dinner at our apartment. Can you come?"

"Sure," Bruce said, clearly disappointed. Then he added, "That seems like a pretty mild punishment."

"You were hoping for worse?" Julia asked, pointedly.

"Now that you mention it maybe I was! Sorry." Bruce said, laughing. "I guess I might still be a bit wounded. But, really, I'm glad that you got a mild punishment."

Julia said. "Thanks for that sentiment. But guess what. It gets worse. Its not just that I have to be a waitress. Allison gets to pick what I wear."

"Oh, now that could be interesting," Bruce said. "Has she decided? What did she pick for you to wear?"

"Well, actually, its more like, what will I not be wearing," Julia replied.

Bruce perked up. "Oh please, Julia, tell me that she's going to make you be a topless waitress."

"You're on the right track," Julia said. "And technically, yes. I'll be topless. Also, bottomless. She's decided that I will be serving you all naked for the whole evening."

There were a few moments of silence. Then Bruce said "Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"You heard me, Bruce. I'm inviting you over to a dinner party tonight where I am going to be a nude waitress for you, my roommate, and my two best girlfriends. Happy now?" Julia asked.

Bruce started laughing, then caught himself, "Oh. My. God. Julia, that's quite a punishment. "

"Fucking Allison, who knew she had a gift for humiliating her friends," Julia sighed.

"Well, I definitely accept the invitation! And it would be an understatement to say that I can't wait to see you!" Bruce said. He thought to himself that this was a perfect bit of Karma, considering Julia's recent behavior.

As if hearing that thought, Julia said "Bruce, this is going to be sooo embarrassing for me. You've got to try not to gloat."

Bruce smiled. "I'll be a perfect gentleman. But don't expect me to avert my eyes, babe. I'm only human."

Julia responded "Yeah, well I suppose if the tables were reversed, I'd ogle you too." She added, "You might be pleased to know that another part of this punishment is that Allison is going to record the dinner party, and put together an edited video for you to enjoy."

Bruce could barely contain himself. "Well I won't lie, Julia, that does please me a little. But again, I promise to be a gentleman, and you can count on my discretion. But man, when Allison makes up punishments, she doesn't pull any punches does she?"

"Tell me about it, And that was only the first one," Julia said. "There's more."

"More?" Bruce asked.

"Well, if you liked the first punishment, then you're going to love the second one," Julia answered.

Bruce chuckled. "I'll take your word for it, hon. But what could possibly be better than having you wait on me in the buff?"

Julia said, "I don't know, how about a hummer?"

Bruce asked the only question that came to mind "For me?"

Julia spat back "Of course for you, ya ding dong. I'm going to give you the BJ of your life tonight as part of my penance, and all because I couldn't lose one fucking pound this week."

Bruce said, "Yeah, I'm sorry about that, Julia. But you look great and you'll get right back on tract next week. And yes indeed, I do love the second bit of penance. Remind me to buy Allison an expensive present for her birthday this year!"

Julia chuckled, then asked, "And you don't mind getting a blowjob that I'm forced to give you?"

Bruce considered lying, but instead came clean. "Not one bit."

Julia appreciated the honesty. "And I'm forgiven?"

"Totally," Bruce asserted. "As long as you plan to serve me dinner naked and take your lips to my manhood, we're AOK. What time should I come over?"

"Make it about six," Julia replied.

"I'll be there, with bells on", Bruce said cheerfully, ending the call with "Love you."

Julia told Allison that she had already invited Bruce, and asked Allison to invite Laura and Katherine. She didn't think she could handle any more of her friends' glee at her predicament.

Allison got on the phone in a telecom with Laura and Katherine, and then filled them in on the plans for dinner.

"So, ladies, I got you on the conference call so I can invite you to dinner tonight and tell you about our plans, which are a little, well, unusual. You see, I'm helping Julia stick to a plan to lose twenty pounds in ten weeks, and part of that plan is that we agreed to some motivational punishments if she doesn't stay on track. So far its working pretty well – you've seen that in the last two weeks she's lost more than five pounds! But she had a little slip this week and its time for a couple of rounds of penance. That's where you come in. We agreed to make her punishments a little embarrassing, and a little memorable, so she can use them to stay the course. This one, ladies, is simply that she will be serving us dinner, and will be waiting on us through the evening, while wearing her birthday suit."

Laura screamed with laughter. "You've got to be kidding. And she's agreed to that?"

"Yes, of course. That was our deal, and we all know that Julia is a woman of her word," Julia replied.

Katherine was not taking the bait. "No way, Allison. I don't believe it."

Allison called for Julia to come into her room, and put the conference call on speaker. "Julia, can you just confirm what you will be wearing at our dinner party tonight?" She asked, pleasantly. "I've got Laura and Katherine on the line and they want to hear it from you."

"Well Laura and Katherine, I'll be wearing nothing at all," Julia replied, weakly. "That is the punishment that Allison dreamed up and that I agreed to.

Laura screamed again, and then all four girls broke into uncontrollable laughter.

When Laura stopped chortling, Katherine piped up. "Julia, it sounds like you're taking this in stride, but if you don't want us to come, we won't, OK?"

Julia was warmed by the sympathy of her friend. "Katherine baby, that's kind of you. But I did agree to this, and I welcome you to come. Then she added, "It's Bruce who I'm worried about. "

Laura screamed again. "Bruce is invited? And he gets to have you prancing around naked at his beck and call? Oh my goodness. Oh Allison, you are pure evil! Don't you know that Bruce and Julia are having a fight?"

"All patched up," Julia interjected. "Apparently, the fact that I embarrassed him in front of his roomies will be a moot point after tonight. Go figure."

Katherine, continuing to be sympathetic, tried to cheer Julia on. "Well, I'm glad you're back on speaking terms with him. And if its any consolation, you do look terrific lately."

Allison said, "That she does. But she knows she messed up and she wants to get back on track, and this dinner is just a festive way for us to help keep her eyes on the prize."

Laura chimed in, nearly hysterical with laughter. "I'll bet Bruce's eyes will be on the prize!"

The laughed some more, as Julia covered her face with her hands, beet red with embarrassment at the thought.

Laura said, "Allison, you said there were to be a 'couple of rounds of penance.' Is there more?"

Allison thought for a moment, and looked directly at Julia. "Well yes there is a tiny bit more, but we'll save the rest for dessert."

After a few more minutes of chatter, they ended the call and Allison and Julia were again alone together.

"So we might as well get the ground rules out of the way now," Allison said, in her most businesslike manner. "First, you can keep the dinner simple. Linguini, pesto, bread, and wine will do nicely. Second, you should plan to be finished cooking before they arrive, because I don't want you fooling around near a hot stove without any clothes on. And third, you should plan to be naked before they arrive at six, and stay that way until the last of them leaves, whenever that is. All right so far?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Julia answered. This was all pretty much what she had expected.

"Good, Allison continued. "Since you'll be playing the waitress and barmaid, I think you should not sit tonight, unless I specifically invite you to. During dinner you can stand nearby, ready to fill water and wine glasses and to tend to our dining needs. So you might want to have a bite to eat before they get here. An exception is the wine. Dear heart, I know this is going to be a rough evening, so you should feel free to have a couple of glasses of wine. Just keep it in the kitchen. Also, in the spirit of the evening, I think you should call us ma'am and sir, as appropriate for waitress."