Naked Weigh-In Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia cleared her throat, and said, "Ladies, Bruce, I have one more cooperative part of my penance to go."

She paused just long enough for Katherine to ask, "Goodness, Julia, what more could you possibly do?"

"I know, right?" Julia said to her friend, sardonically, "But yes, one more embarrassing act to come, courtesy of my evil roommate, Allison."

"I have to take a little more punishment, in an old fashioned way, from Bruce." With this, she turned to Bruce and met his eyes for the first time since coming back in the room. He smiled and winked knowingly.

"What do you mean, in an old fashioned way," Laura asked.

Julia stared blankly. She couldn't bring herself to say the words.

After a long pause, Bruce piped in to answer. "Well, according to Allison, I'm supposed to give Julia an over-the-knee spanking." Julia noted to herself uncomfortably that Bruce laid the responsibility for the upcoming event on Allison, as if he had no choice in the matter.

"A spanking!" Laura said, her eyes twinkling and her face lit up with a grin. It was clear that Laura was delighted to hear this, and that revelation came as a bit of a surprise to Julia.

What none of Laura's friends knew was that Laura was a bona fide spankophile. For more than three years, since she'd met her most recent boyfriend John, she'd enjoyed frequent bare-ass spankings at his hand as part of their foreplay. She didn't know exactly why she had been unable to share this particular peculiar passion with her girlfriends: they certainly talked about every other aspect of their sexual experiences and feelings and boyfriends in intimate detail. But she had not ever felt comfortable brining up the subject of her fondness for having her ass slapped silly. Perhaps it was that this peccadillo seemed outwardly to be so at odds with her professional life as a priest. In any case. This promised to be the first time that she would have a chance to enjoy a spanking vicariously, and she was thrilled.

Katherine was more circumspect. "Oh dear, Julia. Are you sure you're OK with this?"

For some reason, this note of concern struck Julia as absurdly funny, and she burst out laughing. "Am I OK with it. No fucking way! Oh my God, Katherine, how could I be OK with it?" They all started laughing. Julia caught her breath and continued her rant. "It's totally crazy. I'm naked. About to have my first spanking ever, given to me by my own boyfriend, while my best friends watch. And my roommate is going to film the whole fucking thing to boot. What the fuck is there to be OK about. It's a fucking disaster." Her friends were all doubled over with laughter at Julia's diatribe.

"That depends on where you're sitting, I suppose," Allison said cheerfully as she returned to the room with an armload of recording gear. "Seems like some of us might just enjoy this kind of show."

"You're planning to record this, too?" Bruce asked, puzzled. He knew she was going to record the blowjob. Allison had explained to him that recording the blowjob experience was part of Julia's punishment, and that he would get a copy of the tape. The model release that Bruce signed, Allison had told him, was a formality that she had to take as a professional. Moreover, she had shown Bruce Julia's model release to prove to him that she was in agreement. Bruce hadn't questioned it any further, delighted to think about how he might use such a blowjob recording for self gratification in the future. He hadn't considered that Allison might also film the spanking.

"Yes, Bruce, I am. And if you do a good job, I'll make a copy for you to keep. That OK with you Julia?" Allison asked.

"Does it matter?" Julia retorted, somewhat indignantly.

"Why of course it does, honey. If you don't want Bruce to have a copy, then by golly he won't get one," Allison said, with in a feeble show of mock support for her roommate.

"Then why make the recording," Katherine asked.

They were coming dangerously close to information that might lead to their friends finding out about the website, and Julia sensed that Allison would be just as happy to tell them about it as to keep it from them. Julia had a decidedly different take on the subject of that kind of disclosure.

"She's making the tape because we agreed that recording this for Bruce would be part of my punishment," Julia lied. "It's OK with me, as long as he promises to keep it to himself for those lonely nights when we're apart."

"Like when you guys fight and you walk out?" Laura asked with a hint of sarcasm. "How's that going to work out for you? He's mad at you he gets to watch himself tanning your ass!"

"Good point, Laura," Julia said. I hadn't thought of that! But a deal's a deal." That put the subject to rest.

Allison shifted into her director's role. "OK Julia, first, I'd like you to sit on the couch next to Bruce, and I'll conduct a little interview. Then we'll get to the main show."

Julia silently sat next to Bruce. Allison framed the scene in her camcorder, pressed the record button, and then sat on the opposite couch with Laura and Katherine.

After a few seconds, Allison said, "Just so that if this tape were ever to get out, God forbid, I want to use fake names, OK. So lets pretend your names are Kiki and Tad. Okay? Without waiting for an answer or any further questions, Allison yelled, "Kiki's punishment, scene one, take one. And Action!"

Then she started right in on an interview of the Julia and Bruce on the couch opposite her seat. "So Kiki, is it correct that you and Tad have recently had a disagreement?"

"Well, yes, we did," Julia said.

"Can you tell us about it? Allison asked.

"Well, I was at Tad's apartment, and I said some things that embarrassed him in front of his friends," Julia confessed.

Allison turned to Bruce. "Tad is that true? Were you embarrassed?"

"Well, yeah, a little." Tad replied hoping he was going along with the unwritten script.

"OK, I see." Turning back to Julia, Allison continued. "And do you want to apologize to Tad, Kiki?"

"Yes, I do", Julia replied. She could see where this was going.

"Well, then, please go ahead," Allison replied.

Julia turned to face Bruce. "Tad, I am so sorry to have embarrassed you... And at that point, Julia could no longer control her self, she broke out in laughter driven by the ridiculous script and the silliness of having to lead Bruce into a spanking scene! Bruce's sincere but confused didn't help. Covering her mouth with her hands, she tried to stop, but continued to shake with laughter for almost half a minute, a lack of control that was probably exacerbated by the butterflies in her stomach. The other girls started laughing too. Bruce, though, just smiled a little nervously. "I'm sorry, I'll pull it together," Julia said. "Let me try again. Tad, I'm so deeply sorry to have offended you in front of your friends. You didn't deserve it," she said, flatly.

Allison saw Julia's response as a perfect excuse to redirect the scene, and she asked, "Tad, did that seem like a genuine apology to you? Kiki seems to think the whole thing is a bit funny."

"No I don't," Julia protested, "I just..."

"I was talking to Tad," Allison cut her off harshly.

Bruce spoke up. "Actually, no, it didn't seem so sincere, now that you mention it."

"Well Tad, I have to say that I agree, Allison attested. "And as your relationship counselor, I think that this issue needs to be resolved. Kiki, Don't you agree that this needs to be resolved?" Allison asked.

"Indubitably," Julia said stifling a remaining giggle.

"And will you agree to accept Tad's recommendation for resolution," Allison said, teeing up the climax of the set up scene.

"Of course," Julia said, with the surprising sincerity of a good actor. "I love Tad, and want to make it up to him."

"Well fine. Tad, since Kiki's verbal apology did not seem to be satisfactory, can you think of anything else that might help her atone for her transgression?" Now Allison was leading him like he was an idiot.

"Well," Bruce said, taking his cue, "I think a spanking might teach her to be a little more respectful."

Julia, playing to the camera, widened her eyes and brought her hand to her open mouth in fake surprise.

"Kiki, Tad would like you to ask him for a spanking. Of course, its up to you," Allison said

Julia turned to Bruce, and said, "Of course its up to me. But any girl worth her salt would want to make things right with this prince. Tad, I've been a bad, bad girl. And for that I deserve a spanking. Would you please give it to me?

Bruce now smiled broadly, and said, "Yes, though it will hurt you more than it hurts me. Julia rolled her eyes, then leaned over and lay across his lap, resting her elbows and knees on the couch cushions on either side of Bruce. She glanced over toward the camera and pouted with exaggeration, a nod to her soon-to-be larger audience, then turned back to face forward and stare straight toward the far wall.

Bruce looked down at the luscious ass in front of him, and brought his hand up to ass cheek, rubbing it in small circles.

Allison piped in, "Well Tad, I think twenty strokes ought to be enough, don't you?" Without waiting for an answer, she continued. "And Kiki, the tradition is for you to count the strokes out loud. So please do so."

"I'm ready when you are, Tad," Julia said, gritting her teeth in anticipation.

SMACK cam the first hard spank.

Julia tensed up, and screamed "Fuck, ONE". She had decided, not to take this quietly, neighbors be damned.

SMACK cam the second blow, to the other cheek. Bruce was not being soft. Julia yelled again, "OWWWW Two, Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuck.."

Bruce kept up a brisk pace, and within a minute, the spanking was over. After he had finished, and she counted off the twentieth stroke, Julia remained in place, but put her hands back to rub her sore, red behind. Then she cautiously stood and faced Bruce. Tears ran down her cheeks, but relief from her ordeal being nearly over brought a smile to her face.

"Its also customary to thank the spanker," Allison said quietly.

Without looking at her, Julia said to Bruce, "Thank you Tad," still rubbing her ass. She craned her head around to look at her bright behind.

"You're welcome, Kiki," Bruce responded, solemnly.

"Yay!" Laura exclaimed, unexpectedly. "That was a great show."

Allison got up from the couch, walked over to the camera, yelled "Cut" and stopped the recording. "Well done Bruce. Nice Job, Julia. Let's call that a wrap! Julia, sweetheart, why don't you throw on some of those soft flannel PJs you favor, and come back to join us all here as friends once more. You penance is complete."

"Halleluiah," Julia shouted, racing to her room before Allison could change her mind.

The next morning, just after waking up Julia decided to check on the web page, expecting that Allison would have wasted no time getting it updated. And her expectations were correct: The site was awash with new content. Filling the home page were four still frames arranged in a square format, corresponding to the four new videos that Allison had edited and uploaded the night before. The upper left was a photo of Julia from the side, naked on the scales. Her arms were clutched tightly around her chest, and her face was in a pout. The caption read: "New this week! Kiki misses her target. Here's what she looks like naked!" The upper right was a photo from behind of Julia walking into the living room, supporting a tray full of drinks for Laura, Katherine, and Allison, who were seated on the couches. The caption read: "Kiki's serves as a naked waitress for the evening for Vivian and friends". The lower left photo was a shot of Bruce and Julia mid fellatio. The image was from behind Julia, showing her keeling with her ass resting on her heels, and her hands grasping Bruce's hips. Bruce's eyes were closed, and though the picture didn't show any of the action, it was pretty clear that Bruce was getting a satisfying blowjob. The caption read: "Kiki blows it!" The lower right was a photo of Kiki laying across Bruce's lap on the couch. Bruce's hand was in midair, just about to crash down on Julia's rosy red ass. The caption read: "Come to the member's only area to watch the videos of Kiki's punishment by Tad."

Julia panicked. Until now, any content with nudity (all Allison's up to this point) had been hidden from view until a member logged in. This content – these four graphic photos, were available to anyone who typed in the correct web address. Moreover, this was the site that came up first with a Google search of Naked Weigh-In, which is how Julia always found the her way to it!

She raced to Allison's room. Allison was awake, but still in bed under the covers. "Allison," Julia began, "those pictures on the homepage. They show me naked without any membership login."

"Oh don't be a prude, Julia," Allison scolded. "They only show your ass and a little side boob. Besides, we're trying to lure them in, aren't we?"

"I don't know, Allison, we weren't trying so hard when it was just your naked pictures on the site," Julia complained.

Allison rolled out of the bed and sat at her desk chair. Bringing up the home page, she said. "Woohoo!, did you notice we're up to 300 members? That's three grand a month, Julia. Fuckin' A. And you know what did it, its these photo teasers."

"Well, just the same, I'd like it if you took them down, and put them inside the members only section," Julia said.

"Hon, that's really my department," Allison said. "But I'll tell you what, I'll think about it. Have you seen the videos?"

"Not yet," Julia said. "I think I'll wait a while. Its all pretty fresh in my mind for now."

Allison turned back to her computer. "Suit yourself, kiddo. But you were spectacular. The close-up of you blowing Bruce, that's professional grade stuff. And the spanking. Oy. There's no content that good on any of those skanky porn queen sites. I predict a big uptick in our traffic."

Julia shook her head and left the room. When she got back to her own room, her phone was ringing. It was Bruce.

She answered. "Hi Bruce, that was some night last night."

"Yeah Julia, it sure was, he replied. "I really enjoyed myself, though I know it must have been hard on you. I hope your butt's not too sore."

"Oh I'll be fine," Julia said, failing to bring up the fact that her ass was still too sore for her to sit down. "Its my self-image that's bruised. Are we back to the good?"

"Yeah, I already told you that," Bruce answered. "We're fine. You keep going down on me like that, and we're more than fine."

"Well, maybe we can talk about a repeat performance there, but consider that other thing a one-time deal," Julia said firmly.

"Yeah, I figured as much," Bruce laughed. "But I gotta say, it wasn't bad for me. I never knew the spanking thing could be such a turn on."

"I know, I felt your hard on while I was over your lap," Julia teased.

"Yup, that was me al right." Bruce paused. "Hey, what I'm calling about is the videos. Allison already sent me copies. But I started to feel guilty. I mean, you didn't send them to me, she did. So I'm calling to say if you don't want me to have them, I'll delete them."

Julia thought for a moment about the irony of having three hundred men she didn't know able to jerk off to those videos at will, while her boyfriend couldn't even see them. Nah, thanks for being considerate, Bruce, but you keep 'em. I want you to have them." Just don't wear out your right hand, and no sharing."

Bruce laughed. "Deal. Thanks Julia. Will I see you later for dinner?"

"I'm never eating again, Bruce. I will not miss another Weigh-In target. But I'll be happy to see you."

As he hung up the phone, he threw it on the bed and picked up the remote with that now-free hand, to turn up the volume on the TV. His other hand never skipped a beat.

End of Part I