All Comments on 'Naked with Crazy Cousin Katy'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTAF is wrong with you?

The intro to your story on the menu page...

“Paranoid, bipolar chick burns our clothes so everyone's nude. “

You seriously tried to write a sex fantasy about someone with mental health problems yeah real classy!? The only positive thing about this is that it told me exactly what you’d written, so that meant I didn’t read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF is wrong with you, Mr. Commenter!

Are you saying no one should write a story about an imperfect person? Are handicap people off limits? Are you saying we should ignore the blind, deaf, mentally ill, etc?

Don't people with mental health issues have sex?

The question should be was it an creditable description of a paranoid episode? Of a bipolar person? Was the sex hot?

regularguy13regularguy13almost 4 years agoAuthor
bipolar runs in my family

I think this story wasn't exploitative or demeaning. It's just a story.

One day, my mother ripped her clothes off and ran naked through the street shouting something was out to get her. I was teased by kids at school for a long time afterwards.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

I read the synopsis, the first two lines, and quit. My wife is a retired, mental health professional. That should tell you all you need to know.

ArediaArediaalmost 4 years ago

I've dealt with bi-polar folks before. It's a condition, that's all. It's no different than living with any other condition that has to be managed - for instance, I have asthma. Not on the same level, I know, but I have to do stuff others don't. This story is a fantasy, it's well written, and I liked it.

Thank-you RG13, for a good story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bipol

I thought it was amusing and i was married to a women for 6 years with that disorder, If someone cant take a joke they should stay off a sex sight.

toobytoobyalmost 4 years ago
I loved it!

I have a female first cousin who's been bipolar her whole life. So I know it's true about some being over-sexed when manic. She cheated on her husband with his full knowledge for many months, while her meds were being adjusted. How he didn't dump her, I'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I had fun with it! I'm even curious to see if the story would continue -- what happens next? Does it really stop with Beth introducing Aaron to Diana, or can Beth resist? Does Katy come back around for another go, either with or without Eve?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Offensive

Bipolar disorder is a serious mental health affliction, but the way you portrayed it in this story was offensive and demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

While others are complaining about your use of a mentally ill character, I as someone that has experienced paranoid psychosis while also being manic, say that you're fairly spot on, I mean the way you described Katy is pretty much how I would describe myself experiencing an episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hilarious

Some of you ppl are plain dumb. There are bdsm, RAPE and abuse stories, and you have problem with illness:D You are reading stories about incest, you want to fuck your own sis/mom, and yet you get offended because sby used illness as story trigger. Buahahaha! I bet those offended are americans:)

To author: good story. Gave me a hard-on:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kudos ...

... for including a mental illness in such a hot story. Better to be included, whether strictly accurate or not, than being ignored as too taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs some work

I applaud you bringing to light some of the symptoms one may go through in a manic episode. However, there are a few issues I take with this story:

1. It includes a rape scene. Therefore, it should be categorized as nonconsent / reluctance instead. Put triggers above preferences.

2. Even if some manic people have impulses and commit sexual assault, it is still never okay. The story does not do a good job condemning rape. Instead, the story portrays rape as an inevitable, and justifiable, action because Katy is manic. Rape is never justified.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.