All Comments on 'Nan's Old Flame'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Started well, but...

...it quickly turned into a steaming pile of dog crap!

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
A Moment of Insight

He had a moment of insight watching her walk from the car to the house. Dan was a stalking horse. It wasn't about Dan but about letting her openly be a slut like Mary.<P>

He understands that she has been fucking Dan and probably others just like Mary. He understands that her declaration in the car is a passel of lies. He understands that the marriage he thought he had was a sham. And all of a sudden he is okay with it? He likes her as a slut?<P>

I don't see where his earlier character development supports this at all.<P>

"I had made up my mind that I needed to know for sure that you were really mine and that I wasn't just second best."<P>

"I started making a mental list of what I was going to have to do. Get a lawyer, find an apartment; I'd need sheets, towels and the like and I didn't want anything from our house that would remind me of Nan."<P>

She is a cheat and a liar. She has confirmed that for him. And he is going from a faithful husband in a monogamous marriage to joining her in slutting around and eating cream pies? Sorry, JPB, that is a suspension of disbelief that is just too big for me to make.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 14 years ago
Hey, you know

those porn sites you see on the web where they show old swingers, and you get to see a bunch of disgusting oldies doing their thing? You know, the sites you troll through to find something sickening to send to your friends for a Friday funny? Well, that's exactly how I see JPB and his stories. This one is right up there! LOL! So funny.

OldStormyOldStormyalmost 14 years ago
This one stinks

Sorry JPB but this one is a heap of crap. Simply too unbelievable. While I enjoy most of your stories ( and there are lots of them) this one is condemned to the dunny.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 14 years ago
Now that was a blast from the past !

Just plain OLD SCHOOL from JPB .... I always like it when there is a Nan in the title ! In fact of all your stories it was Nan's Boyfriends that I liked the most.

Good to see some old fashioned stuff now and again.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Less than 0

Less than 0!

Risq_001Risq_001almost 14 years ago
I guess I'm no longer suprised....

At the number of stories where the male main character is a closet homosexual. Or best bi-sexual trying to pretend he's not.

But I am just curious, why you write stories like this and then try to disguise them as MF stories with a fetish twist when it is clearly MF-by proxy-MM?

I mean when you write a story where one man likes "sucking" another man's "cum" out of a woman, but the only thing he's particular about is the container it comes in, that makes him gay plain and simple. Trying to call it anything else really insults the reader.

But then trying write it as if because the male lead also likes women makes him straight? I mean, so why are you trying to hide it?

I can't even lie, I started it, but ended up not being able to finish it because of this. You may be trying to explore the spectrum, but it would make more sense to have this either under fetish or gay, not LW.

So in the end I guess I was just curious why?

-Risq

striker1017striker1017almost 14 years ago
disgusting story

A new low even for you,JPB. You can be so good at times, and then, something like this. Sad to say, this finally convinced me to skip your stories from now on. Thanks for the good ones, and even some great ones, but I'll have to take a pass on any other ones.

AzpiriAzpirialmost 14 years ago
Disappointed

For once, I thought I was going to read a story where the wife divorces the man because she was trying to see if her husband would stand up for her, and fight for her while an old flame tried to make a move on her. Her speech in the car was perfect! For me? That's where the story ends... because after that, it becomes garbage.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
the story Fails NOT because JPB caanot follow basic Rules of short stories

while eating another man's cum out of your so called wife's pussy may be disgusting to some... That is NOT why THIS story fails.

as a STORY this story fails for the same reason MOST JPB story fail.

The author sets up the husband's character actions and behavior in RESPONSE to what the wife IS or has done.

then he changes the husband TOTALLY with NO explanation of any kind...

For example:...........

"I'm sorry Nan, but after what I and everybody else here watched you do out on the dance floor and after what I saw out on the patio, no - I don't trust you. And I'll tell you this; if you don't do something drastic to permanently shut him down tonight, I'll never trust you again.

*-*-*

or this......................

"What's to fight about? You made your choice. It wasn't me. Life goes on."

"What do you mean it isn't you? I'm sitting here in the car with you and not riding off with him."

"You made your choice earlier in the evening when you went out of the house with him and were gone for almost an hour. Then you came rushing in and ran straight to the bathroom and he came in a few minutes later with cum stains on his fly. I may not be Dick Tracy, but even I could figure that one out.

*-*-*

or this..........

"After what happened tonight I don't see any future for us so I'm packing."

*-*-*

I swept everything off the bed and onto the floor and then I took what she was holding in her arms and tossed it on the pile. I pushed her back onto the bed and she said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my sloppy seconds.".................

*-*-*

for the husband to suddenly assert he wants sloppy seconds and that he is OK if his Lying cheating sneaky back stabbing wife has sex with her OTHER boyfriends as long he comes home to her....

makes no sense. None. the SEX is irrevlant

This is Just BAD storytelling .

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Azpiri, You've Missed the Point.

Where is it written that a wife can intentionally drag a husband along to a party where she intends to hook up with her old boyfriend; proceed to hook up with the old boyfriend, thus putting the husband in the position of fighting for her; get lectured to by the husband to make an open display that this is over or else; ignore that lecture and proceed to give all three openings to the boyfriend; and this is somehow hubby's fault? You're fucking kidding me, right?

Take away the fact that by the end we know she's been banging someone else for three years. Ignore that she's already been banging the boyfriend. Just start with the first page, and please try to explain why a husband should ever be put in the position of having to drag his wife off of another man in the presence of others. Hubby tried to keep her from going, then made clear the consequences. After Nan jerked off Dan on the patio, Rob made it clear she had better make a very public display that there was nothing there. In response, she goes outside and fucks him. And you're saying he should've gone over and beaten up the boyfriend? What is this, junior high school?

I agree with the others who were disappointed in this story for a very different reason: The beginning did not match the end. In the course of one evening, we have a normal husband find out his wife is cheating blatantly, and he goes from the marriage being over to being "Fuck yeah! Let's Swing!" All in a few hours.

Please, give me a break. There was nothing in the set up of the story to even give rise to this possible ending, which is what makes it so incredibly unbelievable. It's as if a different Rob suddenly appeared, particularly where he came to the realization of the string affairs. He wasn't willing to forgive her for jerking the asshole off, but now he's ready to eat someone else's creampie because she's been doing it for years without his knowledge? All in a matter of minutes?

Give me a fucking break!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Truly disgusting.

Dan and Nan should be staked out on an ant hill.

Most of the time I like your stories. This was by far the worst. Why would you write such pure unadulterated crap?

RealDocRealDocalmost 14 years ago
I have decided to not read anymore of JPB's stories.

This story uses good english and punctuation. That's the only commendale thing I can say about it. The story line is less than despicable. I keep hoping a good wriiter cn come up with a good story line but the last have been bad andthis is terrible. I'll miss you JPB but your stories are not worth the time it takes.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
that's right...inconsistency!

Again people hit the nail on the head. JPB, when he wants to, can write a good story, even a good cuckold story. The problem with 80 of his stuff is it lacks internal consistency. The character are not consistent, the storyline is not consistent. JBP can write when he wants to, but I often think he wants to give up quality for quantity and they both suffer.

regards

C

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Damn! somewhere in the middle of this story he lost his balls

I thought for sure he would man-up and tell his slut wife to take a hike, but he caved in to a cuckold.

What a shame the storyline had to turn to crap.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Just Plain Awful

I agree with fregen and others. JPB develops a character with a clear and strong personality and then has him act in complete contrast to his character. Why bother to develop the character? Further, it's just plain idiocy that a person would completely and happily change their views in this way. The problem with Nan is not that she is a slut. It is that she is a cheat and a dishonest. She doesn't respect Rob and has been screwing around on him for over 3 years with multiple partners. The party setup is beyond humiliating. She has all her old lovers there and goes off to fuck her old boyfriend. She says it's to test his reaction but, for Christ's sake, she could have done a million different things that would have been less hurtful. Why didn't she just set up a TV show where she fucked all her lovers so that Rob could watch that. This isn't being a slut. This is being cruel, vicious, and manipulative. It also clearly says that she will do whatever the fuck she wants without any regard for him. Matter of fact if it kicks him in the teeth at the same time that's good too. And that's OK with Rob? I cannot imagine it would be unless the person was a complete submissive that gets off on EXTREME humiliation. All this makes this story too stupid to be believed. This is a "marriage"? This is how you "love" someone? With this view why not write a story where Nan wakes up every morning and kicks Rob in the balls, then tells him she loves him and that she is his slut? And Rob smiles and licks her off because his busted balls don't work anymore.

dsidedsidealmost 14 years ago
Garbage

You hit a new all time low with this shit.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Seems like most of the commenters got all the issues out

No internal consistency = no story, no matter what it is about.

CarcamCarcamalmost 14 years ago
Two Stories or what?

It is like JPB wrote two different stories - one a beginning and the other an ending - and then put them together, the male changes from a man to a wimp in just a couple of sentences!! Can't see it happening that way in just a short ride home!!! Sorry JPB, no medal.

CCH

katibkatibalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

You will never win a prize for literature, but you sure can spin out a good story! I admire your skill. Keep up the good (?) work because we all enjoy it.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 14 years ago
Hey, Bob

Have you considered writing a real story? Y'know, one that has chapters, plots, characterization, conflicts, kids, grandparents, wives and husbands who are not fucking around all the time --- just some of the time, etc., etc??? <p>

People know you can write, in fact, you can write better than likely 98 percent of the writers in Literotica... so writing is not your issue, our issue with you. The problem with you is, you just masturbate and that cause SOME people to want to masturbate with you, in public, and y'all just think that's some sort of a high art of some kind... <p>

You spend so much time banging on the keyboard, all these years (you must have worn out a few keyboard writing short, 1-2 masturbatory nonsense for 15 year old virtual/fictional boys to masturbate with)... why don't you challenge yourself and try writing some, JUST SOME, stories for grown ups, too?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Agree with Rehnquist, Jasonnh, and others

Not only was Rob's character at the end of the "story" totally at odds with his beliefs as developed at the beginning of the story, Nan's behavior makes no sense either. After all, she left her old boyfriend Dan because he gave her an STD, meaning he cheated on her, and she could not then marry him because he failed to remain exclusive even though they were to be married. Yet she feels her cheating over the past 3 years was just fine? How does she know that Rob does not have an STD? There are some where you don't have symptoms and the STD is only found by testing (HIV is an example). So without explanation, it is OK for Nan to screw around and break her vows, never mind putting her husband at risk, when it was so wrong of her prior betrothed that she cancelled her first wedding? The characters in this story make no sense whatsoever, and despite good punctuation and readability, I gave this story a zero due to the innate contradictions and ridiculous plot in this tale. Very disappointed indeed.

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaalmost 14 years ago
Almost gay plot...

Ok, JPB is bissexual, but he should put most of his stories in FETISH category.

I feel incredible down how much he lets the male caracters being trashed/humiliated for everyone. She´s a lying 3 slut years!Wow...sex is only a minor issue here.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Another Chapter!!!!!!!!

Of BOB's!!!!!!!!!! SHIT. I do not know how you tie your tie. Keep them coming BOB somebody has to be responsible for the crap.

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
You Mean Nan's Continued Flame

She has all ready been with Dan several times since he came back. She, every once in a while, dreamed she was fucking Dan instead of her husband for years. This was a case where Nan DID marry on the rebound. Besides all of that, I agree with 'fregen' entirely. On a side note a better ending wound have been, when he went out to the car and found her there she could have told him that she did not fuck him. It was only a test to see if he thought she had married on the rebound and to find out if he still loved her. It would have made several people in this column foam at the mouth wondering if shes lying or telling the truth. It would have made a more acceptable ending in that it didn't end with a with an UNBELIEVABLE story twist at the end.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
I've read this one

somewhere, by JPB or someone else. I thought there might have been a twist or new ending, but this one was deja vous.

ShuriwudShuriwudalmost 14 years ago
A 1, and here's why.....

Rob asked if she wanted him to rescue her. She says no. Then after the whole things is said and done, she bitches about him not coming to her rescue, and says that is why it happened the way it did. Come on. Pick a story line and stay with it.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
I still don't get it.......

Your worst!

X

Mandy01Mandy01almost 14 years ago
I'm not touching this one with a forty foot barge pole

roflmao

Bloody hell Bob, you must be beside yourself with laughter.

I'm with Trite_reader here on this one sweetie, for a mindless wank story, this one ranks at the top. Unfortunately I was giggling so hard by the second page, I forgot all about diddling myself.

I have to admit that one way or another Bob, you do entertain the masses.

Rob should have gone to hospital, with a suspected fractured neck from that turn about.

Don't ask me if there was any commas or semi-colons transposed, I sux at that myself, but there was one or two of the paragraphs that were a tad long for the ol folk that wear glasses...slaps hand over mouth...wooops...where's that damn delete button thingy?

bats eyelashes...I'm still ya fan sweetie, no matter how suckful the ending to your stories

Amanda (ruggy)

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Yep - same dog shit as usual. JPB - we know you secretly relish the negative feedback.

So to feed your abnormal ego - we encourage you to join the ranks of wantswhiteboys and bonnietaylor as the typical pond scum. By the way, JPB - we noticed the "size 14 IQ" idiot even enjoys your garbage, sad. D&W

looking4itlooking4italmost 14 years ago
sorry

but the plot on this one is ugh!!!

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Up till then...

I was really getting into this story and I thought that for once you were going to have a husband stand up for his individual rights. Then you twist it round and he becomes yet another wimp to a slut wife. I was disappointed.

Your writing is well up to the mark but please let's have a real man for once.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT

JPB you did great with this one.

I can't help but insert myself into your lead character here, can't say for 100% certain I would have acted the same way, but if I did, I have one character flaw about myself, it is a get even bug. I would have to somewhat impose on the wife to slow her activities until I somewhat caught up in numbers, call it partly an ego thing but I probably could not have gone forward as a collective group until I had quote caught up with Ted and the others, just me. I would not be a good johnny come lately and just go forward, without some kind of catch up plan. I did love the story and its twist and turns.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
It is to bad,

that you do not give your husband characters a set of balls, I don't like your writing.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
3 Stars

The characters at the end of the story do not match the rest of the story. So the ending required a downgrade plus fucking the ass always gets downgraded.

OldMeanOneOldMeanOnealmost 13 years ago
all were brain dead

Including me for reading JPB and expecting men to be men.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE SHOULDNT HAVE STOPPED THE PACKING

now he is a known wimp,,,known cuck,,,,can he go lower. TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
What I Wanna Know

Is who are these fucking people. Open marriages are one thing when both agree, but she has a "boyfriend" she has been fucking for three years and he does not care????? Get real please. When she told him about Ted, he should have told her to start packing again.

Bob, you do have some good stories. I had hopes for this one but once again, you let me down.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Crap

is the best way to describe this one.

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 11 years ago
To BetterEnding

These are not people. Have you ever heard of how Stephen King gets the ideas for is books? They come from his imagination, his subconscious mind. JPB may get smidgens of ideas from others but it is HIS mind, HIS experience, His want /need that bring the stories out.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Wow

I've never read such crap since I've been on this site. I'm very surprised and I daresay that this tale's ending needs a redux.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wow

how many std's did she almost give him. been feeding him other guys cum too. this bitch needs to get some serious punishment and the dudes, they get to disappear one at a time over the next year or so. i am talking major and lasting pain, long lasting pain. but hey that is just me, cucks may like it. after all look what i did in they deserve to be punished - but i tend to go overboard but at least i do something.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The Lessor Twist Vector Taken ( a missed opportunity ) !

Well JPB satisfied his core demographic on this one ( himself ) but that's about it. This one had me engaged for most of the story but lost me at. about the same point everyone else jumped off the bandwagon. People were looking for spicy retort in terms of action for the wife's effontry at Mary's party.

The revalation that Mary was concealing a letch for the narrator was pretty good but there was no followup on that potential dynamic plot thread. Then his aquesiance to her declared intention of being a wife/slut felched any hope this story would transcend stroke fodder.

Can't really complain about the price of JPB admission , I'll just mosey over to his story page and find a tale where he was just a bit more ambitious. This wad one of his lesser efforts. True that. But still markedly better then the Loving Wives median.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
How in the fuck

does this story have a rating above one. You must get on under an assumed name and vote for yourself.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Never again will I read one of your so called stories...

If there's anything I hate it's being bushwhacked at the end of a story. A tag saying cuckold would have been nice. You get one star from me; my only regret is that I can't give this story a minus rating...never again.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 HIS FATE WAS PREDETERMINED

especially after the fiasco on the dance floor, All after that was superefalous. sic. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I can tell you how semofuncpl3

look at the number of stories with willing cuckolds and you see why this rated above a 1.

Edgar_Layin_PoleEdgar_Layin_Polealmost 11 years ago
No Way

This has got to be one of the worst

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Is there a Minus One rating?

In a heart beat the husband turns into the biggest, wimp, cuckold husband of all time? Three years and he had no clue? Is this REALLY a JPB story or has an imposter snuck in and written this story for him? The ONLY possible ending is divorcing her. Some how, some way, he needs some serious revenge on the soon-to-be ex-wife, Dan, Mary, Ted and any other man his wife has been fucking.

This story made me run to the bathroom and puke.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Well, you've written a few great stories, some so-so stories and a whole lot of stinkers but...

... this one is certainly a strong candidate for your all-time worst.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 10 years ago
OMG

Thank God these two are together and don't screw up two other folks by being married to them. I agree with earlier comment; this is one of your worse.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
It's not a terrible story if you enjoy the cuckold fetish.

I felt this story was in the wrong category. However, this site (Literotica) traditionally has fetish stories in the Loving Wives category. So much for classification issues. This story lacked emotion and any traditional response to a betrayal of a loving husband in a very humiliating way. At any rate, it was probably enjoyable to all the cuck enthusiast. So knock yourself out! Thanks for your effort!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I'm not normally fond of cuckold stories, but with the characters involved it seemed to work well. nicely done. if on the other hand hubby wasn't into the lifestyle at all or creampies, I could see this going a whole other direction

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Sad excuse for a story

Ugly

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sad story...

I like JPB's stories, but this one wasn't one of them...Too many cheating...3 years fucking behunde his back and he takes it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

Come on Bob. This isn't like you. This reads like those stories that are trash on this site. No conflict no development. Just everybody fucks everybody. Beneath your talents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not his slut for very much longer

Another story where JPB looses his mind. She admits to cheating for three years and you don't think he's not going to divorce her before she brings him home some disease he can't get rid of? He saw the attorney the next day! She's a cheating slut and their marriage is history.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

I can see where some comments are coming from, and take note that it seems to be a communication problem again with hubby and wife. if wanted sloppy seconds why after all these years didn't he say anything, and if she liked it too, why didn't she say something, communication is the key to happiness.

BrewtooBrewtooabout 9 years ago
Boo Hiss

Sorry Bob, this one's a clunker.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
warm runny shit

I don't blame him for soing what he did initially. But, when she returned from fucking him I would have bitch slapped her so hard she'd have fallen down. I then would have beat the living fuck out of Dan. When I finished , I would have told him he could have the whore because I have absolutely no interest in the piece of human excrement.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
3rd read

ive been a little confused with this story. I think the main clues are, he had to go to this party, she refused to answer whether he was supposed to protect her or help her. the 2 lines that didn't make sense after that was, I can take care of myself, I did it for spite. both dan, and his conniving cheating wife, and girl friend, should be gutted, and hung to dry. another thing is that hubby never mentioned bringing home sloppy seconds before, and now he is anxious. I hope im not the only one that thinks this.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Oh, bull---shit.

If someone is your slut, they just act like or behave like or are a slut for you... JUST for you.

If they do it for more people than just you, they're not "your slut", they're just "A slut".

She's lied to him for years, fucked around on him for years, specifically lied about what the actions tonight were to be about... and then basically tells him "I can handle this" - then is upset when he EXPECTS her to handle it.

She acts like a slut in public with her old flame - who she admittedly is ALREADY fucking - then is bothered that her husband is giving people the impression he doesn't care????

He tells her she (basically) has to shut Dan down HARD and PERMANENTLY to get him to ever trust her again. And her method for doing that is... what...? Oh yeah, having sex with him. Yeah, way to go, THAT really showed him.

Oh, and the kicker, someone who had treated him like shit (basically) and done whatever she could to facilitate the destruction of his marriage (which we're led to believe not only does he care about but that he also wanted to be monogamous) and he's supposed to suddenly show any interest in her other than as roadkill...? Yeah, that's realistic. Only if he's into hate sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just fucking gross, Bob

Because my wife of 4 years and I went to a party where her old boyfriend was going to be. He was going to be her husband and was the one who plucked her cherry. Then he cheated on her, repeatedly, and they split. Like this story, that's where I came in. We had a whirlwind romance and we married 9 months later. She briefed me on her past and swore she wasn't on the rebound. But what I saw when we got to the party told me exactly how wrong I was.

She was all over Tom the minute she laid eyes on him. In an instant she had forgotten about me, her husband, and had eyes only for her ex. I watched her, alone, while they danced, talked incessantly and talked over drinks. NOT ONCE did she even glance at me again, for over 2 hours.

When they walked outside I was in a place where I could see, and had been looking at, his old '66 Camaro that my wife lost her cherry in. Apparently on the front seat, straddling his legs and lowered herself down on what she admitted, was a huge cock. Lots of pain, blood and it was over quickly. But she told me she just couldn't get it enough after she healed up. And while I watched, I saw him slide in on the passenger side, with her following on the same side. My heart was breaking when I saw her raise up and lowered herself over his lap and even from 100' away in the darkened window, I could see their romantic kiss.

I left.

My cell phone started going off at about 2 a.m. We had arrived at 8, I left at 11:00 and 3 hours later, she called. I let it go to voice mail and by the time I checked her message, I was already on the road with everything I owed and a pile of every photo we had of the two of us, burned in the kitchen sink. Even our pictures on our two computers I'd dug out and deleted. I would have been gone sooner but I spent extra time searching for any photo I might have left behind. Even our wedding photo that had hung in the living room was mostly burned in the sink. I was happy even part of the frame burned up.

I made 200 miles before daylight, then I pulled off and found a place to sleep. My phone had went off again and again as I had drove but I had no interest in hearing her. After I woke up, stiff on the front bench seat in my old '74 Chevy 3/4 ton truck, I finally decided to listen to my messages. The first one was from my soon to be ex, wondering where I was, she couldn't find me at the party and she was ready to go. The second said she hoped I was at home, she had found a ride. Yeah right, I thought.

The third was when she had pulled into the house and it was dark, my truck wasn't parked out front as usual, either. She was beginning to worry about where I might be. The fourth was panicked, she had found my personal things gone. The fifth was after she found our pictures burned in the sink and she was so hysterical, I could barely make out her words. There were more after that, in rapid succession but I couldn't make out any words other than 'sorry'. My heart was broken and I openly admit to crying like a baby when I listened to her voice. However, I had absolutely no interest in staying in a marriage with someone as damaged as my wife obviously was.

My phone began ringing again after I was back on the road, after eating and using the restaurant 'facilities'. I recognized the number and answer it, it was my best buddy who had been at the party too. I could hear the relief in his voice when I answer and he asked where I was because my wife had been not only ringing his phone off the hook, but had spent much of the day at his house. When he told me that, I asked him if he fucked her too. It was quiet for a few seconds and then he asked me if I had seen what happened between my wife and Tom. I asked him what part. He just said, 'anything'.

I asked him what, her leaving me, or spending the entire evening with the guy who fucked her over, them drinking and kissing together or, and I gave a pregnant pause, was it about her fucking Tom in his car? All my buddy said was how sorry he was and asked if he could help out in any way, he didn't try and deny it had happened. Perhaps what hurt most, was my wife had been off the pill for a few months and we were trying to get pregnant. I told him no, he wasn't going to be needed. There was no 'we' anymore. There was a little more talk and he soon figured out I was on the road but refused to tell him where.

We had lived in Charlotte NC. My destination was where my folks lived and I had grown up, on a ranch outside of Flagstaff Arizona. They had/have a real working ranch with cows, horses and cowboys. In fact, I had grown up in the saddle and met my wife to be in college. Now I was going home to lick my wounds. My parents were surprised but not shocked when I pulled in. It didn't take long and I was set up in one of their old cabins away from the main house, for my privacy.

I'd turned my phone off after I talked with my buddy. I left it off the next two weeks. There really wasn't a decision to make, I just needed time to separate myself from my old life. After the two weeks I turned my phone on and heard a lot of apologies from my wife, pledges, promises and anything if only I'd come home. Then there were some from my buddy, asking me to call, my wife had been driving him crazy. I did call him back and he spent the next hour telling me about how much my wife loved me and that he was sure she'd never do it again. He went on and on about how deep she swore her love for me was. I thanked him for everything and said we'd have to get together some time, leaving him to believe perhaps I was still close by. If he would have checked, he'd have found I'd quit my job and they had already found my replacement.

Over the phone I called a Lawyer's help line and they set me up with a good divorce lawyer in NC. We did everything over the phone, I didn't want anything, but we really didn't have anything. My wife and I had made almost the same amount, she actually made a little more over an entire month. We rented and own our own vehicles, although she made payments on her little Nissan. My old Chevy was paid for, I had it since I was 15 years old. My buddy said nothing had changed with my wife, she still stayed in our old place and worked at the same place. I asked to have her served at home.

My lawyer called me a week later, saying they could never find her at home so they finally served her at work. She was in the hospital after fainting and hitting her head on the desk. But, he told me, while she was in the hospital, they had done a blood workup and it turned out she was pregnant. That changed everything my lawyer told me, I would have to pay maintenance and also child support. To that, I told him no fucking way, it wasn't my baby, my wife had a hot meat injection from another man and she needed to get Tom to step up.

I ignored every call from my wife, even deleting the calls, then calling my buddy, who did his best to explain how much my wife loved me. Then he had to tell me about how devastated my wife was and after a while I simply hung up. Other than my lawyer, who said it was put on hold, until the baby was born. After I'd been gone about 5 months, my wife showed up. Thankfully we'd already talked about something like that happening and my folks told her they hadn't seen me, but that they knew we were going through a tough time. They talked about their soon to be grandchild and blew all sorts of smoke up her ass. Somehow she actually spent the night and flew out the next day.

I had her served again when it was time. And that time was when she was still in the hospital and as I heard the story, was sobbing over her baby. No, not mine, Toms. We didn't even need a paternity test. You see, I am white as white can be and Tom was very black. That little baby, my lawyer told me, was as black as his daddy. She was so distraught and despondent both, she signed the papers right there, knowing I'd never take her back.

I drove back about 5 years later to see my buddy and other old friends. The funniest thing happened while I was there. My buddy had another party and I was invited. Guess who else was there? Yep, my ex. She had talked my buddy to invite us both and perhaps there was a chance to set us up, you see, Tom left again the minute he found out she was pregnant. But when she came to my table, all I did was to introduce her to my wife! I'd been married for another 3 years and Janice and I were expecting our first, she was about 3 months along. It turned out no one had told me she had two more kids, both black by different fathers!

When I went home, I knew I'd hit the lottery. A woman who was true blue and loved me. No ex boyfriend issues, no one out there but me.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Wow

These two need to be put out of our misery. Mary and Ted can be lumped in with that as well. Nobody to like in this story. One star since I cannot give less.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
@JPB in one of his worst days...

@JPB in one of his worst days...1*

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I THINK SCORE CARDS ARE IN ORDER

and this group qualifies for the "Group Rate". TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

Stupid people stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The last guy commented calling this story "crap."

But that's giving "crap" a bad name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jpb

Dick sucker extraordinaire

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jpb

Just pussy Bob. Bob is a cum slurper. He probably likes it straight from the tap as well as a cream pie from his husband's asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whore

shoot the whore , what a slut fucking mulitple guys she needs a hot poker stuk up her cunt just saying

RKreaderRKreaderabout 8 years ago
Another out of character ending

Part way into the story he wondered if he was going home alone.

When he and Nan got home and her sluttiness was being revealed, here's what should have happened:

He doesn't screw her. He hauls her back to the party, which is still going strong. Everyone gets quiet when they appear, and he asks for their attention.

He says, "I found that Nan has been fucking Dan for a while behind my back, in spite of him having given her an STD. She also said she had fucked half the men at this party - but I don't know which half. So, ladies, I recommend that all of you - including Ted and Mary - get to a clinic ASAP tomorrow for a full STD workup. Since Nan has been fucking this disease-carrier, and some of you have fucked her, you've been indirectly all fucking Dan. And don't forget to get rechecked in six months, because HIV/AIDS takes a while to show up in the tests.

"Oh, and Dan? Please take her home with you, she's yours now. I wash my hands of the whore. She claims she loves me, but love is just another way of saying thanks for paying all my bills. Nan, here's my wedding ring, i don't need it any more. You can come by tomorrow, Dan, and get all her clothes, they will be in trash bags on the porch.

"Goodnight and good riddance, "friends!""

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RKReader...

I think I like your ending much better than this one. You should write this up and submit this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry you swtched characters in the middle of the story

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
less than a 1*a fucking my cuckold and a wimp.

I sped up and was right.

A cuck and wimp story.

Me, he would be in the hospital for a while.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthless piece of shit story

JPB adding to the sewage of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No man could be that clueless...

... that in three years he never got a hint that she was fucking around...

nor could any woman be that careful that she never gave it away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Started off well, but then......

....and then spiraled into shit!!! She turned out to be a worthless Ho, and he's a spineless wimp!!!!!

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
?????????????????????????????????????

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!?!?; OH SO YOU WANT A COMMENT I GIVE YOU A WORD ( SHIT)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have to agree with the others !

A fucked up story. If a couple chose to do it that would be one thing, but to have a wife who disrespected her husband by fucking half the neighborhood behind his back is quite something else. What goes through your head when you come up with these sick fucking scenarios ?? A reluctant 1- because you can't give less. I know it's only a story, but you need counseling, and lots of it ! Boo !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

these people aren't human beings. they must be some sort of fucked up aliens. they say absurd things, do absurd things and make ZERO sense. no logic here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck Cuck Cuckie!

Ya Man...I want a marriage like that!! Why bother getting married? Or is it to have a partner in order to get on the cheating merry go round? If that is how you live your life, Happy Trails asshole!!! I gave it a 1 and that is tooooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 gave it a 5 to offset the asshole of Lit's 1 vote, dear annony!

He's fucking insane because his wife drove him that way by fucking the fleet,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God you suck at writing stories that are enjoyable to read

Nothing else needs said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because she is a whore

who will give him aids soon .

and he deserves the aids , because he didnt leave her nigger fucking aids-whore ass .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT A COMPLETE PUSSY!!

He told her up front that it was her choice to decide where she wanted to be. She made her choice. A man would keep his word and dump the cum sucking slut. What bullshit about leading him on so he deserved a fuck. the only person who deserves that pussy is her husband. The man she lied to whem she vowed fidelity. And then to make the so called husband a cum sucking punk as well, well that's a bit too much to ask. piss poor effort good only for closet faggots.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Worse JPB story yet

I like most of JPB's stuff. He has improved with time. His characters are not all wimps like the loser in this story anymore. This guy was the worst though. Just disgusting putting his face in her diseased pussy! Just gross. They will all die from AIDS anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star!

I was going to write a comment on this story but it's so bad I changed my mind. It's not worth the time so I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Bob's stories have gotten progressively worse as his mental illness has progressed.........now he sits in the corner, furiously masturbating his micro penis while watching humiliation videos and dreaming of being pegged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not his slut anymore

Since she's everybody's slut, it's time to divorce her before she passes along some nasty disease he can't divorce. No way he touches her with a ten foot pole. And Mary? Her cunt is a cesspool of diseases. Spit in her face again if she gets close. Some really nasty, unlikable characters in this mess Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I know what this shit is about!

The author knows someone named Nan in real life.

This is HIS way of spitting in her eye by writing her as a complete pig.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Actually liked the story up till the last ten or so paragraph about etc. that ruined the ending. It could have been better if it was only her old boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable!

No one would do that, not him or her.

Why is it beyond any writers creative imagination to write a story that's believable where the guys not wanting to be humiliated, where he is not stupid or ignorant, or a clueless acting husband, until he becomes the obvious wimp or sissy in front of his wife? WHAT IF the wife truely loves her husband more than herself, or her friends who have cucked husbands "try it crap." She really loves her husband and admires and respects her man, but him and her have fantasized about a another man, only she doesn't become a selfish loving ultimatum giving to her husband slut instead she wants to protect her husband's masculinity, and strengthen their marriage. Of course pandora 's box is open, of course he knows others can go deeper and stretch wider what belongs to him, of course other men will say things and smirk, of course men will try and take liberty's with the wife should both him and her run into that man somewhere or she's alone, of course men will talk to other men with motives of taking her and cucking what they see as humiliating a wimp anywhere and everywhere, of course other men will try befriending the husband for sake of thinking they can be banging the off the charts no man in her league wife, of course she's addicted to big cocks, of course he's addicted to jacking off while watching, and then again under his careful examinations, of course there will be times his pride is hurt and his manhood is tested, of course there are times in the heat of passion she may say the words, or doesn't stop the words, of course etc.. etc.. but that's the story in all its complications

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Well, I WAS gonna call B.S.

Hubby was explicit in asking Sweetie if he was to be her emergency exit or her guardian. Sweetie clearly told him SHE could/would handle it. So the crap about ‘You didn’t storm over and stop things!’ was not applicable. Sweetie took that off the table herself! Hubby played by Sweetie’s rules.

The last few paragraphs changed the whole focus. Nothing in the early story hinted at Hubby being a guy who would relish an open marriage. The ending was more consistent with Hubby being tempted to ‘play the game’ than what I read into the beginning, so points off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not sure when JPB went full-fledged cuck, but it happened at some point. I used to enjoy reading his stories, but he just started to become a sad, pathetic caricature after a while. He really hasn't done anything worthwhile in a looooooooong time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a sick fucking story!

You hit the bottom on this one, Bob.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Shitty story

With a really, really shitty ending!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Nothing there

There was nothing in that story that interested me or that I would ever want to see or know. So he didn't barge in and confront her when she was misbehaving on the dance floor? No husband should be required to do that. That is one evil slut. Two pages of her were two pages too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9018 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS