Nan's Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't fuck Dan because I wanted him, and I didn't fuck him to spite you. I fucked him because I owed it to him. I led him on all night long. Everything I let him do to me just made him hotter and hotter and led him to believe that he would have me before the night was over. The more he did to me without my stopping him the hotter he got and the guiltier I felt for doing it to him. When we got in the back seat and you didn't come after me I gave him what he wanted. I watched the front door and gave him a hand job as I waited for you and when you didn't show I went ahead and sucked his cock. Then I fucked him, sucked him hard again and let him do to me the one thing he really loved when we were a couple - I got on my hands and knees and squealed like a pig while he fucked me in the ass.

"And you want to know the worst part? I didn't even like the asshole. Before we even hit the dance floor I knew he was an obnoxious asshole. I knew right away that I had made the right choice in getting rid of him. I just didn't know I'd made the wrong choice when I chose you. I thought I had a husband who loved me and cared for me and I guess I was wrong."

I watched as she got out of the car and headed for the house and I thought about how badly the two of us had managed to fuck things up.

She was hauling things out of the closet and throwing them on the bed when I walked into the bedroom. "What are you doing?"

"After what happened tonight I don't see any future for us so I'm packing."

I swept everything off the bed and onto the floor and then I took what she was holding in her arms and tossed it on the pile. I pushed her back onto the bed and she said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my sloppy seconds."

She tried to push me away, "I don't want..." but I cut off what she was going to say when I kissed her.

Then I said, "I didn't ask for my sloppy seconds, I said I was going to take them." I grabbed her panties and I pulled them off of her and she looked up at my and something changed in her eyes.

"Did you taste him when you kissed me? I swallowed his load and I haven't brushed my teeth yet. Could you taste him with your tongue?"

She spread her legs wide; "He's still in me if you really want to see what he tastes like. He took your woman tonight and left his mark in me. Why don't you see what a real man's cum tastes like."

"I'll eat your pussy, you unfaithful slut, but only because it's what I want to do right now. And he didn't take you - I let him have you. I knew how you felt about him. The first two years we were married I felt like you married me on the rebound, that I was just some one you could hold onto while you regrouped and those feeling never quite went away. When I went with you to that party I had made up my mind that I needed to know for sure that you were really mine and that I wasn't just second best. When we walked into that house I promised myself that I wouldn't interfere with whatever you did. I had to know if you were really mine and the only way I could be sure was to leave you alone and let you make your choice.

"You went out on that dance floor acting like a slut and so I let him treat you like a slut, but there was something else going on too tonight and it didn't hit me until you were walking into the house. I had been paying so much attention to Dan that some of the other stuff you did tonight didn't register until I watched your ass swing as you walked away from the car. Then I remembered seeing Ted's hands cupped on your ass tonight too and suddenly I knew what tonight was all about. Mary has been fucking around on Ted for years and I'm betting that Ted knows about her affairs and doesn't care. You and Mary are close - real close - and I'll just bet she tells you about all her lovers and I'll also bet she has talked you into trying a little extra-marital sex. That's what tonight was really about. You knew when we left the house that you were going to fuck Dan. You wanted me along because you wanted to see how I'd take it. To see if I'd be like Ted and let you be a slut like Mary. I'll go even more out on a limb here. I'll bet Dan has been back for a while now and that you have been fucking him since he got back."

I saw from her eyes that I had hit a bull's eye.

"That speech in the car was just to cover your ass since I didn't seem to be taking things as well as you hoped. Well, if you want your old boyfriend on the side as a lover go ahead. You can be a slut if you want, but you are my slut. You understand that? You are my slut and don't you ever forget it."

By the time I was through talking I was undressed and I crawled on the bed and looked down into her face, "I'll bet your asshole boyfriend doesn't have the guts to do this after I've fucked you" and I buried my face into the wet sloppy mess between her legs. As soon as my tongue touched her pussy she gave a low moan and pushed her bush up at my face. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her against my mouth and feasted on her until she grabbed my hair in both hands and had an orgasm. Then I moved over her and drove my cock into her. Her legs locked behind mine and I felt her fingernails dig into my ass. I looked down into her lovely face as I stroked into her, "When are you going to see him again?"

"I'm not."

"Why not?"

"I told you why. He's an obnoxious, arrogant asshole."

"Then why have you been fucking him?"

"I haven't been fucking him. Oh I did fuck him half a dozen times when he first got back, but when he decided I was his to do with what he wanted I told him to fuck off. I only fucked him tonight because it was safer to fuck him and see what you would do than to fuck my regular boyfriend."

"Your regular boyfriend?"

"Yes sweetie. I've been fucking Ted for about three years now. Tonight was a set up to see if you might be comfortable with an open marriage. Mary thought you might be ready."

"Mary?"

"Yes sweetie, Mary! She thinks it's only fair that if I get to fuck Ted she should be able to fuck you."

"But she can't stand me."

"You can be so dense sometimes. She has never forgiven you for marrying me. She had her sights set on you before you met me and it pissed her off that you never gave her a tumble."

"Well I doubt she wants a tumble anymore. I spit in her face just before I left the party."

"She'll get over it sweetie. I'll bet you she has you between her legs within a week."

"You and Ted? Three years and I never had a clue?"

"Ted and some others. At one time or another I have fucked half the men who were at the party tonight."

She saw the look on my face, "Don't sweat it sweetie. I love you and I'm staying with you as long as you'll have me, but I'm a slut. You'll get use to it and it does have benefits. For one thing you can play without having to worry about my catching you at it and getting pissed. Another is that I can give you all of what you seem to like."

I must have looked confused, "Cum sweetie, I can feed you a lot of cum. From the way you went after Dan's you must like eating a cum filled pussy and I can give you a lot of that."

"You slut, you fucking slut!"

She laughed, "Yeah sweetie, I'm a fucking slut, but you said it yourself, I'm your fucking slut and don't you ever forget it."

12