All Comments on 'Nasty Nia'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
stupid

possibly one of the worst stories i have read in ages , the content seems reserved for some deranged male , but seriously would any sort of female behave in that way - dont give up your day job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
relax

chill guys and gals. it's a story... no need to be so critical.. besides there are people like that out there... men and women.. ever hear of a dominatrix? so just chill and enjoy the story instead of picking on lil details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Inexperienced male fantasy

This is obviously a male's idea of what good domination is like, without him ever having experienced the real thing. As such it suffers from unrealistic stereotypes that are the product of a lack of knowledge and understanding about the topic being covered. That just makes it naive, not bad. The story has a certain appeal and, if treated purely as escapist fantasy, a fair kick. Okay, the author may need to research his topics a little better to achieve popularity or score success, but should get some credit for having a go and providing free porn for us harsh critics. Authors grow in skill with each posting and hopefully this one will have taken several lessons from this experience, and so the next piece will be better because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: relax

What part of "Love it? Hate it? Have suggestions?" don't you get?

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
I Loved It!!!

Don't worry. Some people are the jealous type. I think you need to continue with your writing, and don't be discouraged by idiots. Great story all the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What???

This would have been a great story if Nia wasn't such a greedy bitch. She didn't have to treat Doris like that by punching her in the face, Naaaaaaaaaa.....

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it all

Men know what other guys want. And this author was dead on with a great story. GOOD JOB. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

are you going to write a second chapter on this one it was very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous