All Comments on 'Natalie Submits'

by dirtyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editing

The word is WHILE, not whilst!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Thank you for a fine story.

I enjoyed your writing very much and I hope you will bring us much more.

@Anonymous - 'whilst' is considered a little archaic by many but it is still a valid word; if this is your only criticism of this story it would better to have remained unsaid.

QuaintgirlQuaintgirlover 10 years ago
More

I look forward to more installments!

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
liked but!!

Liked the story but it sure needs some editing or proofreading to make all sentences complete and proper. It is a bummer for me to correct in my head while I read.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 10 years ago
Very good first installment

This is an excellent start to what can be a very nice series. Just a couple of things to think about if you're fairly new to BDSM stories:

1) In a situation like this, with Natalie meeting this couple for the first time, it would be expected that they would discuss a safe word with her. This would make it more realistic.

2) duct-taping her ankles to the kitchen table? Again, not a very realistic form of restraint to use duct-tape on bare skin. It's certainly been done, but not typically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Thank you for writing this story.

I look forward to reading more.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Great! Definite 5, Excellent Character Development...

...And I just couldn't get the concept of the Looney Tunes "Goofy Gophers turn to the dark side" out of my mind, LOL! With John and Emma filling in for Mac and Tosh, they were so prim, proper, and polite... just priceless! I'd give anything for a Master and Mistress combo like these two. Plus your very hot erotica kept it all just a little dark and steamy. Some editing would be helpful, but not much required. I also might agree a safeword would have helped and perhaps the duct tape was a little much. But I've never read anything quite like it before, thanks so much for sharing! And please keep writing more entertaining and hot stories like these, loved it!

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateabout 7 years ago
Hot little fantasy

yesss! this was a great scenario, and I'm sure there is a lot more to follow. The sensations and the degradation and punishment was described so that I felt I was the slave, with pretty underwear too! All boxes ticked for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredibly hot

But I do agree with Bob_Aganoush they definitely took advantage of her.

The question is, are the nice predators or nasty predators?

Safe word, unorthodox bondage methods and leaving her cuffed whilst unsupervised? Not the best approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an incredible story - filthily brilliant. I'm new to BDSM so don't know about safe words, but I was too busy being aroused by the scenario, which built to such a satisfying climax! More please!

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Great story! Glad I found it. Just loved the use of the spoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyfantasies@dirtyfantasies
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES