Natalie Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think she's trying to say?" asked John, obviously commenting on my muffled screams of pleasure.

"I'm not sure perhaps she's begging me to stop," said Emma teasingly. "What is it slut?"

"No! Don't stop!" I screamed into my gag. I'm so close god dam it!

"Sounds like she's asking me to stop," she continued nonchalantly. "Oh well I thought she might have enjoyed that.

"Please! No!" I yelled desperately but it was no use as the blissful vibrations moved away from my pussy.

"But then I'm sure she will like it here."

Once again without any warning, she pushed the vibrator up to my clit. Fuck yes this was it! Oh god don't move it now! I was moaning louder now than I had been at any other point. She held it firmly in place, her only movements were to slightly increase the pressure she put on my little nib. Yes so close now! This was it! Five. Four. Three.

"I think that'll do for now."

No! How could she! I don't think I'd ever felt this deflated as I heard Emma switch the vibrator off. My whole upper body slumped against the table in despondency. Three more seconds and I would have been there!

"Well you've certainly made a mess of this," Emma commented as I felt her wipe the toy along the small of my back, coating my skin with my juices as she went. "Bad slut!"

"And look at the mess on the floor," added John. "What a dirty little bitch you truly are!"

I could feel my juices so far down my legs quite frankly I wasn't surprised if some of them had accumulated on the floor.

"Let's take her upstairs," he continued. "I've had enough of teasing this slut."

With that the duct tape was harshly removed from my ankles and I was hoisted upright, before being marched out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Right lets undo those handcuffs for a little while," John said. "I want to see those tits."

It was a relief to be able to move my arms freely again after such a long time. Soon John was roughly unhooking my bra clasp, before his strong arms pulled it from my body.

"Wow just look at these," he sneered, manhandling me like a piece of meat. "These can't be bigger than a B cup but they're just perfect." I took a sharp intake of breath as he firmly ran his hand over my right breast, squeezing it seductively before taking my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinching it hard.

"Just as I suspected," he laughed. "Absolutely rock hard!"

Shaking like a nervous wreck, I was forced down onto my knees again before my handcuffs were re-attached, my arms locked behind my back once again.

"Let's get these off her now."

Suddenly my blindfold was yanked away from my face. It took a while for my eyes to adjust as the light they had been deprived of flooded back into them but I soon realised I was knelt in the master bedroom that John and Emma had shown me when they had given me a tour of the house earlier that evening. It was certainly luxurious with a large king sized bed dominating the room whilst a very modern flat screen television hung from the wall. Meanwhile just in the corner of my eye, I could see an en-suite bathroom past a side door.

I looked up nervously at John and Emma standing before me. They looked just as composed, confident and sexy as ever whilst I was quivering wretchedly, having been teased to the brink of insanity.

"Get those panties out of her mouth as well!" John barked. "I want to see how much this slut likes to suck cock!"

Emma quickly bent over in front of me and prized open my aching jaw, removing my sodden panties and flinging them across the room.

I looked up again to see John slowly and ominously unbuckling his belt. I knew in my heart of hearts he must have been well hung, and I was not surprised as his penis dropped out of his trousers before me. Already semi-hard, his member looked absolutely delightful. I guessed it must reach about ten inches when it was fully erect whilst his girth was already looking impressive. He was well groomed too, with a patch of trimmed pubic hair above his cock showing his masculinity whilst his nicely sized balls were completely bare of any hair.

"Like what you see do you?" he growled at me obviously seeing the way my eyes had lit up. "Show me how much want this cock slut."

On my knees I slowly edged forward, bringing my mouth within inches of his groin.

"Err no," he said putting his firm hands on my shoulders and stopping me in my tracks. "You have to beg your master if you want to taste his cock."

"Oh please Master let me suck your cock," I moaned desperately.

"Not good enough."

"Please Master. I'm such a cock sucking slut. I need to suck you so bad."

"What are you?"

"I'm a cock sucking slut Master."

"Whose cock sucking slut are you?"

"Your cock sucking slut Master."

With that he released his hand from my shoulders. With my hands tied behind my back it was difficult initially to move my head to his groin, I had to really crane my neck. Once I was there I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock, from the base right up to the tip and immediately elicited a strong moan from John.

"Oh that's it," he groaned. "You really are a cock sucking slut."

Encouraged by John's moans, I continued to run my tongue up and down his cock, gradually increasing my pace. I took special attention to flick the tip of his member, and I felt his whole body lock up in ecstasy each time I did. Soon I could feel his hand on the back of my head, guiding me down towards his balls. I took them in my mouth one at a time, giving them special care and attention as I sucked on them, swirling my tongue around them. As I looked up I saw John's eyes firmly closed, his whole body tensed up in concentration.

"I didn't realise what a teasing little slut you were!" he stammered as he struggled to keep his composure.

With both John's hands now clamped firmly on the back of my head, I took his cock into my mouth. Sensually I sucked and slurped on the head before taking it out my mouth. As he re-entered my mouth I took him deeper into my mouth, my lips wrapped hard around his cock as he filled my mouth. It was absolutely divine feeling his cock grow in my mouth, and as it reached its full length I felt the head touch the back of my throat.

"Wow she looks like she's a great little cock sucker!" I heard Emma giggle from behind me.

"Oh she is," John grunted in reply. "Who would have known how hungry she is for cock!"

He was right. This was the first cock I had taken in my mouth for quite some time and certainly the biggest! I just wanted to feel it in my pussy. As my head continued to bob up and down on his cock I soon felt John's hands go from being clamped on the back of my head to forcefully grabbing hold of my hair, holding my head in place as he thrust in an out of my mouth.

"Oh yes," he gasped. "I bet you love me fucking your face you little slut!"

John quickly began to increase the intensity of his thrusts and I could feel his cock hit the back of my throat hard. Soon my eyes were streaming as I started to gag on his huge member and as his grunts loudened and quickened, I could sense his orgasm was imminent.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good," John said, himself slightly short of breath. "But I'm not done with you yet."

I gasped and spluttered for air as he withdrew his cock from mouth, my lips still connected to its head by a thin trail of saliva. Once again I was lifted off my feet before being bent over the edge of the large bed – my ass and pussy totally available. I felt the familiar force of John's powerful grip prying my legs apart and soon my ankles were secured in a spreader bar, a tightly fastened leather shackle holding each limb in place.

I started to prepare mentally for the fucking I assumed was coming. I couldn't deny I wanted to feel that cock in my still soaked pussy. It had felt so thick and long in my mouth I'm sure it would feel amazing between my folds. I just hoped he wouldn't put it in my ass though. I'd never had anything in there before; I don't think I could cope with something that big.

"I love her like that," I heard Emma say from behind me. "She's so open, so exposed. Just like a slut should be."

My eyes lit up and my jaw dropped as Emma walked in front of me. At some point she had stripped completely naked and my word she looked absolutely breath taking. She really was the complete package. Her breasts were appeared to be a large C cup and just seemed to be perfectly proportioned with the rest of her body, with no hint of sag at all and each was topped off with a delicious pink nipple. Dammit I would have done anything to have breasts like those they really were a gift from god. They combined perfectly with her narrow waist to give her a beautifully full hour glass figure whilst there was not one hint of a tan line on her gloriously bronzed skin. As I looked down towards her perfectly shaved pussy, I'm sure I could detect just a hint of moisture on her outer lips.

"Ready to lick my pussy slut?" she said as she climbed up onto the bed.

It wasn't really a question it was more of a statement. But I'd barely even kissed a girl before let alone licked their snatch dry, what the hell was I supposed to do? It was right there in front of me now, just inches from my face as she put her thighs on top of my shoulders. It looked absolutely perfect, just so well proportioned and defined in every way. A textbook pussy you could say. And I was right; I could clearly see her wetness now she was so close to my face.

"Trust me slut," the blonde said matter-of-factly. "You won't be feeling that cock in your pussy any time soon unless you get down to business here."

I didn't really have a choice did I? I wanted to feel John's cock again so badly. I could feel my pussy dripping just thinking about it.

I pushed my tongue out and ran it along her lips from top to bottom, sampling my first pussy in the process. It must have been abundantly obvious that I had never done this before, such was my indecision but even so I'm sure I heard the faintest of moans from Emma. Taking that as encouragement I repeated the motion, this time my tongue lingering a little longer on her clit though.

"That's it little one," Emma sighed rocking her head back. "You're a natural pussy licker."

As her moans began to get stronger and stronger my confidence continued to grow. The speed of my tongue work began to increase as I also started to delve a little deeper into her box, just pushing the tip of my tongue inside her pussy and lapping up her juices.

"Oh yes girl that's perfect," she moaned shrilly. I looked up and I could see her hands cupping and caressing her breasts, squeezing them tightly before pinching her delicate nipples.

I continued to lap away at her pussy, which was now dripping with wetness like my own. I tried to copy what I knew I liked having done to me and as I ran my tongue delicately in circles around her clit, I noticed a small pool of juices building up on the bed sheets below her box. Perhaps I was better at this than I thought? Soon I felt her hands clasped firmly to the back of my head pushing my face towards her pussy, forcing me devour her delicious snatch as her juices poured over my face.

"Wow looks like we might have a closet lesbian on our hands!" laughed John, who was now completely undressed. "But has she done enough to earn some cock?"

"I think she has," panted Emma as she desperately tried to regain her breath. "Would you like that?" she finished, releasing her hands from my head.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, my eyes looking up into hers, trying to show her how badly I needed to cum.

"You'll have to do better than that."

"Please Mistress," I pleaded, my whole body on edge. "Let Master John fuck me."

"Wow I've never seen someone beg to be fucked like that. You really are a dirty little thing aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. "I need it so badly."

"What a total slut," a look of pure disgust filled her eyes. "What are you little one?"

"A submissive slut Mistress."

"Whose submissive slut?"

"Your submissive slut Mistress. I belong to you."

"Ever since I saw you eyeing us up in the restaurant I know you've been desperate for this," John whispered huskily in my ear as he lined himself behind me.

I felt an incredible rush of adrenaline as he pushed his cock hard into my folds. Fuck it felt so much better than even I could have imagined, absolutely amazing. He didn't fuck about either, within seconds he was building a steady yet fast rhythm thrusting in and out of soaked pussy.

"I didn't tell you to stop eating me slave," snapped Emma. "If you cum before I do they'll be big trouble!"

It was difficult to focus on Emma's pussy as John continued to fuck me hard. Every time I felt his hips slam into my ass I let out a long rapturous moan of ecstasy but eventually I managed to refocus my attention on her sex.

I knew I didn't have long. I didn't think I could last more than another minute without climaxing the way he was fucking me so I aggressively drove my tongue into the blonde's pussy, causing her let out a high screech of pleasure. Excruciatingly I explored her every sinew with my tongue, lapping away at every inch of her pussy whilst all the time desperately holding back the urge to orgasm myself. If my hands hadn't been secured behind my back I would have been using a finger to rub her clit, I knew that always got me off. As it was though I had to make do with allowing my tongue to do all the work.

Just as my jaw was starting to really ache, such were its exertions, Emma's hands once again found the back of my head forcing my face into my snatch. I heard her moans get louder and louder as I licked ravenously, desperately searching for that elusive orgasm.

"Oh fuck that's it slave, I'm going to cum!"

Hearing this I re-doubled my efforts, and soon I could feel her whole body squirming and convulsing in a wave of orgasmic bliss.

"Good slave," she gasped. As she regained her composure I saw her run her middle finger up and down her drenched slit, a glorious smile smattered across her face. "I think you've earned the right to an orgasm now."

I felt John grab hold of my hips and braced myself. I knew I was about to fucked like I'd never been fucked before. Oh my god this was absolutely incredible! The velocity of his thrusts rocked every nerve ending in my body and I knew it would only be seconds before I came. As my moans became louder my body started to rock back and forth, trying to feel his cock as deep inside me as possible. I looked up and saw Emma looking straight at me, smiling at my predicament. As our eyes locked I knew the moment had come, and my whole body erupted in orgasm. I started to spasm as if hit by an electric shock before collapsing in a heap on the bed, sweat dripping from my brow.

"Don't fall to sleep I'm not done with you yet," said John. With that he went into overdrive, his muscular body fucking my used pussy with a force that I'd never experienced. Gradually I felt groans get louder and louder until I sensed his own orgasm was imminent.

"Fuck that's it I'm gonna cum," he grunted as he pulled out of my pussy. After a few strokes of his throbbing cock I felt him deposit his thick load all over my ass and the small of my back.

When I woke up the next morning I could barely remember where I was. I was lying on the sofa, completely naked still with my hands now cuffed in front of me. As the realisation of where I was came to pass I suddenly became very aware of the state my body was in. I could still taste the remnants of Emma's juices on my lips whilst I could feel John's dried seed smeared all over my behind. What a night I had had.

My own words from the night before began to run through my head. 'I'm your submissive slut Mistress. I belong to you' Fuck did I really say that!

Groggily I got up and walked towards the kitchen, desperately searching for a key to get these dam handcuffs off with. Shit is that the time! Gone ten o' clock they must have left for work hours ago!

I walked into the kitchen and immediately saw a note stuck to the fridge door with my name at the top.

I hope you enjoyed last night as much as we did. Who could have guessed what a depraved little sex slave you could be! I think all of us are going to enjoy this little arrangement, I can already picture you playing with your little pussy dreaming of we might have in store for you! We'll be in touch!

I just stared at the note gobsmacked. What have I got myself into? God I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about it!